Changes

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
emap
emap
237 Followers

"I gotta break you of that one I think, it's better to watch a woman getting fucked who enjoys sucking on and kissing the guy. I also gotta hurry your going male soon." She says with a smile before taking Andy and my hand and leading us for the bedrooms.

Mike follows along behind, Andy and I direct her to our bedroom, she looks at me.

"Oh good I was scared you were the pig."

"Oh no not really, Mike is the pig I'm just a little disorganized." Mike groans then admits it.

"Well at least he showers, otherwise I'd have to make him dirty dick in a clean pussy is bad. Speaking of which, you are clean right?"

"Yes Martin cleaned me off after he finished in me. I slept on the sofa while they put my bike together, just got it today."

"Oh good alright lets get you nude for a nice fucking, I do hope you can do a nice fucking Mike, I will try you later if you can." Martha says pulling my purse off me.

I let her take my shirt off I pull her shirt off after, she grins when she sees my bra fastens in front. She turns and presents her clasp, Mike shows me how when I have problems. Both of us topless now Martha comes in for a kiss I fondle her breasts gently like I learned with my own. She pulls back smiling big then undoes my pants, I undo hers and we take our own pants off. She groans when she sees my panties, I smile at hers she reaches over and pulls mine down. When I pull hers down I lick at her, she grabs my head and lets me for a little while before stepping out of her panties.

Martha pushes me down on my bed on my back she's kissing me when I feel the bed moving around. I see Mike moving over me when my eyes get wide she smiles at me.

"Your just a hot chick about to enjoy a man, go with it learn how it is for us women before you go back to being a guy."

I look at Mike, the wrongness of this going through me then I remember I'm not a guy at the moment. I nod at him he looks a little uncertain until I reach down and guide him. I look over at Martha, she is leaned over my bed still smiling huge and bouncing back and forth Andy is behind her smiling big himself. Mike enters me I moan and look at him he's smiling at me I smile back. While his hard cock moves inside of me I lean up and kiss him. I mean fuck why not, I'm just a hot chick enjoying a guy, and boy am I enjoying him.

Mike has a rather thick cock he's not really any longer than Martin or Andy, he is however thicker than both. I feel quite full, rather like stuffing your hand in your mouth except well lower and it well feels weird to be full down there to me. Like Martha said though I'm just a hot chick enjoying a guy and now having a hot orgasm all over his thick cock pistoning in and out of me. Just like with Andy when he took my virginity I wrap my arms and legs around Mike and really move with him. I pull him down to me and kiss him, closing my eyes it feels just so good to be fully connected with the man inside of me.

He gets me to a second orgasm on the trails of the first, Martha is moaning beside me. I look at her she smiles then leans closer to kiss me, with her lips mashed to mine she tells me to tell Mike what I want. I do I tell him to fuck me to fuck me harder, Mike is smiling big over me as he speeds up. I move with him my legs still wrapped around him, in no time I am having another orgasm, kissing him as I thrash about under him. While we are kissing I crash into another orgasm, then another at the end of that one I am spent I can't do more then just lie there and let him fuck me.

Martha asks me if I want him to shoot his load in me, I nod then tell Mike that. It becomes something of a chant as he moves atop me, Andy reaches his orgasm first. Martha has a second orgasm while he is groaning behind her, Mike reaches his setting off a small one in me while he shoves his cock deep inside and lets loose with his hot fluids. Mike collapses atop me, I feel weird about it still but I wrap my arms around him. Martha falls on the bed next to me then shoves Mike off me to put her arms on me.

"That was very nice still feel weirded out to have a man atop you fucking you?" She asks looking at Mike, I look at her.

"Well yes, you being here helped, and Mike helped good god he's so thick. Did you not enjoy Andy very much? I came on him three times and it was my first time having sex."

"Oh very much he is good, I don't orgasm as readily as you do. I guess I should explain that one to, women orgasm at different rates, in fact some women never really orgasm at all. Well at least not in the toe curling yelling and clenching way like you do." Martha tells me Andy and Mike looking a little confused.

"What yelling hell I didn't know Amanda was open for fucking until Martin told me he fucked her in the shower. I didn't notice toe curling but clenching yes loads of that." Mike says leaning up on his elbow to see the alarm. "Shit I gotta go, class time in fifteen minutes."

Martha watches him get up and get dressed I just stare at the ceiling. She pokes me making me look at her she is grinning then points I look to see Mike bent over tying his shoes. I have to admit he has a nice butt, I only look for a moment then look at the ceiling again.

"Ah come on, he just fucked you very well and you can't admire his body?" Martha says leaning over me and giggling.

"I admit he has a nice butt, but I don't look at guys that way. I do want to know how it is to be a woman, but umm admiring guys I don't think I can do beyond a basic I wish I had his butt type. To be honest if it wasn't for the sex, I would really want to be a guy again today. I got ogled in a disturbing way at Taco Bell yesterday."

"Oh yeah him, he's been there for two weeks and I think every gal on my floor has been disgusted by him. Just let me drive you through Wendy's, there are three of those guys there during the day and one is the manager. I don't mind him so much his wife died last year, at least what I was told by the gal clerk. I wonder if she fucked him yet, she said she was thinking about it."

"So there have been no good experiences besides on your back?" Andy asks, I'm thankful to him I didn't want to learn there were more dudes like that.

"Well the shoe guy was most helpful, he was running around grabbing shoes for me to look at while I sat there after he measured my feet. An associate at Wal-Mart walked me to the jammies and the check out chick helped me pick the right color dye. The security guy out front said I should get a smaller bike and was worried I'd make it home alright. The manager at Taco Bell sent the guy into the back gave me a discount and walked my order out to me. Reminded me I didn't wear my bra that day, the disturbing guy apologized for staring and complemented me that was nice." Martha is staring at me her mouth hanging open more and more.

"Damn you got lucky, though braless might explain some of that. Check your shoe box he probably slid his number in there. Wal-Mart generally is not that nice to their customers, though the security guy is a nice enough guy there. You must have gotten the assistant manager at Taco Bell she is a great gal, the rest of the managers are guys and think nothing of staring."

"Ah well fuck, and here I thought chicks always got treated nice. That same dude at the shoe store only yelled across the store asking if I needed help. I don't think I ever asked for assistance at Wal-Mart before. Taco Bell I don't go to often, usually we have pizza or Burger King."

"Do you guys cook for yourselves?"

"Well yes, we take turns usually nothing more than like mac and cheese, sometimes we pick up a big thing of ground beef and do burgers. Speaking of which Andy it is your turn." I look over at Andy, he is getting dressed, I check the alarm shit twenty minutes.

Martha checks the alarm then gets dressed herself, watching me get dressed she smiles.

"Hey you mentioned having a dress didn't you?" I pause fastening my bra to look up.

"Yeah it's just well the guys were drooling over me in it, this was before Andy introduced me to the joys of being fucked. I also think it's too small, my tits spilled out around the shirt part a bit."

"Let me guess the sun dress that is open and wraps around the neck. It's supposed to end up like that, if you let me I'll take you dress shopping after class. I also want to know if I can cook, I am taking a cooking class as an elective and well I don't really have a kitchen to practice with." Andy is beaming and shouting yes behind Martha as she says this.

"I would like that, I bought the dress because I wanted to well see how it is for women, I'm a science geek and my head said hey experiment while you can with this. Oh and yes that is the dress, a light yellow like my hair, a woman suggested it when I was looking at a green version. A woman also suggested new purse and well the check out chick. Do chicks always make suggestions to other chicks?"

"Sometimes, come on I'll drive you guys, then we can go shopping after and bore poor Andy. I'm gonna take you to a better dress place than Wal-Mart, gonna try dresses on. Don't worry not as open as the sun dress." Martha says smiling and leading us out of our bedroom.

Martha parks and says to meet her here after class she's running late for class. It turns out to be a good thing we are early I gotta go, Andy gives me a dirty look then leads me to the ladies room. This class is rather boring the professor just talks the whole time I have to poke Andy twice to keep him awake. After class is dismissed I take my time getting ready like Martha showed me, most of the chicks in the class do the same most of the dudes are gone already. On our way out the professor calls me over.

"Amanda I want to thank you for keeping Andy awake back there. Have your brother read oh let's say chapters three through six to keep up with us in class. Feel free to read with him or on your own psych is a really interesting field and it would be good to have a smart blonde joining it." The professor says with a smile, I notice his eyes are mostly downward at my tits.

"Thank you professor I will tell him the chapters. Though, I am interested in the physical sciences like he is, so you will have to find your smart blonde elsewhere." I tell him with a smile then collect Andy at the door.

"Dude, that was rather cold." Andy says on the way to Martha and her car.

"Dude he fucking stared at my tits the entire time." I say as I open the door to get in.

"What did I miss?" Martha asks looking between us.

"The prof called Amanda over and said some chapters he has to read to keep up with us in class. The prof then goes on to say that Amanda should read with or on her own psych is a really interesting field that could use a smart blonde. Amanda thanks him for the chapters then says she is interested in the physical sciences like her brother, to find a smart blonde elsewhere then grabs my arm on the way out." Andy says from the back seat, Martha looks at me.

"He was staring at my tits the whole time and the way he said it made me think he was offering private nude tutoring." Martha grins at me.

"Well good way to slam the door in his face, I'd say you should call the dean and change to a different class. Cooking say you dudes really gotta eat better than mac and cheese or pizza. Though when you change back you would be the only guy in the class besides Michael and lord if he got any more feminine he would have a pussy. I don't want any competition on you." Martha says putting the car in gear and taking us out of the parking lot.

"I picked Intro Psych because it's easy there's barely any work to do." I say as we drive rather far away from campus.

"Besides midterm essay and the report at the end of the year anyway." Andy says.

"Cooking is better, we simply cook, the final test is you cook a meal with no recipe. I think it's like a precursor to a chef school or something but I wanted to learn how to cook better and it's better than a boring psych class. How do you stay awake?" Martha asks pulling into a parking lot for a store, not huge but not tiny either.

"Well generally I don't until I face plant, today though I was thinking about you in my bed and well damn that kept me awake quite well, if rather excited." Martha gives me a long passionate kiss.

Inside the store Martha parks Andy on a bench I stay there at first while she and a clerk go through the store picking out dresses. Martha early on comes and asks me my size, then with a big grin takes off again, the clerk cheers making Andy and I trade glances and shrugs. They come back with huge armfuls of dresses, I decline the light pinks right away, Martha gives me a look then shrugs and those are set aside in a cart next to the changing rooms.

I spend the next hour or so trying on dresses, Andy and Martha either smiling or shaking their heads, sometimes agreeing sometimes not. One pink dress makes it into the buy pile, it's not really pink as Andy asserts, but salmon. I end all argument by saying I like it, which I do its nice feeling and a rather pleasing color. When it comes to paying Martha and I balk at the price, the clerk asks if we can manage half each. Martha agrees so I am conscripted into paying three hundred while she pays three hundred and I walk away with seven dresses.

"I'm a size seven." Martha says as we pile into her car.

"Is that why a lot of those are a little loose on me?" I ask getting a grin from Martha, Andy laughs behind me.

Next up is a grocery store, Martha loads up on herbs then we get an odd looking roast. Andy asks if it is a schlong, I realize it is rather that shape, Martha laughs then promises it is not it is cut from the bottom of the ribs. When we head into the ice cream section I say we bought a big tub of chocolate most of it should be there still. Martha grins then picks up a regular tub of chocolate fudge saying to trust her. We get vegetables and then cooking chocolate and a small canister of raspberries. On the way to check out Martha curses then leads us over to the milk section, she gets a small jug of milk and whipped topping after we say we don't have a mixer.

We get powdered sugar after that, I tease her about forgetting it we had gone through this aisle before. The guy at check out smiles at Martha.

"I've seen just these ingredients a lot today." He says as he scans each thing.

"It was the lesson in cooking today, it was really good and I'm gonna practice it since I got a kitchen to use finally." Martha says smiling back.

"Good plan the dessert is a little tricky. I gotta warn you though at least thirty people pick it as their final every year." He says finishing ringing her up.

"I haven't found my final meal yet. The prof promised the last week before we could come in to class and practice so I was gonna wait until then to pick it. She swore the entire class comes in to practice so I'm like ah good I can see what everyone else is doing and pick a different." Martha says handing over the cash.

"Good plan, I'm going to assume you are Martha. She shops here to and is always raving about a Martha in her afternoon class." He hands over the change Martha is beaming ear to ear.

When we get back to our apartment Mike and Martin are there, they look at their watches then look at Andy. Martha breezes past into the kitchen, I follow her carrying some of the groceries Andy has the dresses.

"Amanda dear you're going to help, you may as well go all the way on finding out what it's like." Martha says grabbing my hand when I go to watch TV.

I'm a little lost on what we are doing I do manage to do what Martha tells me to do. She's smiling big at me the whole time Mike, Martin and Andy come watch. When the roast goes in we make chocolate pudding set it in the fridge then melt the cooking chocolate, she adds sugar to it and some milk. We get the pudding out get the bowls out Martha smiling big when she finds they are ceramic, we put the pudding in the bowls leaving a good amount in the big bowl then cover it with the melted cooking chocolate, she sets the bowls in the oven getting Mike to groan.

Martha gives him a look, checks her watch then gets out the raspberries and whipped topping. She sets me to making balls of ice cream with a scoop I never knew we had. She hands me a plate to put the balls on checks her watch again then pulls out the roast. Mike groans again Martha pokes him then sets to cutting the roast, she dishes out the slices in equal portions on plates sprinkles them with herbs then pours the juices in the pan into another small pot.

I fill the plate and ask if that is enough, Martha looks counts then says one more and pulls the bowls out of the oven on a second pan filled with water. With the last one finished she puts the plate in the freezer pulls out the vegetables pours them into the pot she put the juices from the roast in then adds a little water. She gets that bubbling away gives me a kiss then pulls out biscuit packages. These go into the same pan as the roast had been, she looked two pans is our limit. She lowers the oven a little shoves the biscuits in shuts it checks her watch then looks at the vegetables.

"Amanda you are so going to have to furnish our kitchen with me. I only have another two hundred spare and well mixers are a little over one hundred." Martha says to me then starts doling out the vegetables on the plates.

"Well hell I got forty left from being tested, I'm putting that in if you're gonna stay and cook." Andy says handing over two twenties to Martha.

"I can put in one hundred for groceries." Mike says with a big smile.

"I got two hundred I guess I get more than the rest of you guys." Martin says making Martha smile.

"I'll have to check but shit I gotta have at least a grand extra left in the bank, and they said I'm getting six hundred a month beyond what I get already." Martha jumps into my arms making us both fall until Andy catches me.

"You know shit I've been thinking, if you pressure them you can probably keep the six hundred a month for life. I mean damn they are testing new shit and turn you into a chick. That's gotta go high on the old oh my fucking god meter." Martin says Martha laughs over me.

"You know he's got a point. Do you have an afternoon class tomorrow?"

"Shit he has a morning class I got no classes tomorrow, what's the plan?" Andy asks groping at my tit.

"No my geek class is a day later this week."

"I got a morning class and I gotta speak to the dorm administrator. Say that reminds me the professor said he wanted you to come in tomorrow with the class work. Anyway I say after that we go speak with the higher honchos at the building then go kitchen furnishing." Martha says smiling at me.

"Hey yeah he did, hang on I'm gonna call him then we can get to like eating dinner." Andy says letting go of me.

I stagger for a second then put Martha down apologizing for not being able to hold her better. She gives me a kiss then gets the biscuits out, curses when she finds no margarine then shrugs and puts biscuits on the plates, sets the vegetable pan to cook a little more then pours the juices still inside out over the meat on each plate. Andy joins us when we all sit down at the table with a smile.

"Prof apologized for saying tomorrow next class is what he meant he just enjoys our class lots of eye candy as he put it."

"I think the Prof likes you Amanda." Martha says with a big grin.

Dinner is delicious we all see why Martha's cooking professor raves about her. After we have finished eating Martha makes it a point to ask if I can eat still, I nod so off she goes into the kitchen. Andy pulls me up and shoves me in after her, Martha gives me a kiss then has me get the ice cream balls. She adds powdered sugar to the whipped topping so it tastes good as she puts it. She then pulls the bowls off the pan making sure they are not hot still first. With them stacked before us she puts three balls of ice cream on each, covers with the whipped topping then sprinkles some raspberries atop the topping.

emap
emap
237 Followers
1...34567...26