Changes

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her friends tried to persuade her that she was looking at it the wrong way, that nobody would be hurt, that she was being old-fashioned. She smiled as she listened to them and then raised her hand for them to stop.

"Wait a minute. I didn't say we're not making the video. All I said was that I wouldn't make it until Mort agreed."

That started another round of opposition. She shouldn't tell him, because no man in his right mind would ever agree to something like that. Again, Stella listened to them with an amused smile before interrupting.

"If there's one thing we all know, it's that a man will do anything -- climb a mountain, sail an ocean, walk a hundred miles, make a disgusting video. All you have to do is provide the motivation.

"I've known Mort a long time. It's a long shot, but I remember something he used to like before we began dating. I'm going to bring it up this week."

They all wanted to know what she was talking about, but she wouldn't say anything more.

*************

"I'm curious," she said to Mort a couple of nights later. "We haven't talked about it in a long time, but do you ever think of having anal sex with me?"

"You told me when we were married that you would never do that," he said, "and I finally put it out of my head because thinking about it was frustrating and a waste of time."

"I could never understand why you'd want to do that to me. You know how big you are, and how sometimes you bruise my vagina. I admit it makes me feel good in a way, because it's a reminder of how thoroughly I've been fucked.

"It would be a million times more painful in my ass. How could that excite you?"

"You get excited by doing things to me that I hate," he said.

"That's different," she said. "I'm sure I'd feel just as degraded and sickened by anal as you are when you eat cream pie, but I'm not physically hurting you."

"Let's forget the whole thing," he said.

Now that she knew anal sex was still something he liked, the last thing she intended to do was forget it. She started researching and watching educational videos on the Internet about how to do it with the least amount of pain.

The first time she stuck a small vibrator into her anus, she had to run to the bathroom, but she managed to keep from throwing up. She was proud of herself for handling it better than he handled his first cream pie, but she asked herself whether this was really worth doing for the video.

She thought about that for a couple of weeks, then tried the vibrator again. While it felt horrible and disgusting, she found she could bear it. She slowly worked her way up to larger objects. She read a lot about friction pain and planned to make sure she was full of lube before she let Mort insert his thick, long cock.

She and her friends arranged an evening of rehearsals for the video at her house. They all got drunk and laughed a lot. The one playing the part of Mort got so drunk that she pulled off Stella's clothes and ate her out in several positions. They had a good time watching the performance on the flat-screen.

When Stella first proposed the anal-for-video swap, Mort turned her down. She expected that and went to her next strategy. She suddenly became too busy to see him often, and when they were in bed, she stopped doing the things he loved and only did the things he hated, like wiping her loaded vagina all over his face when she was on top of him.

She used all her tricks to get him off so fast that he only had a few minutes of pleasure, and then she prolonged his humiliation as much as she could. He got the message, and couple of weeks later, he came around.

"I give up," he said. "When do I get your ass?"

"After the video is done," she said.

He laughed.

"Dream on! No video until I've reamed you."

"Are you being crude to frighten me off? It won't work. You've forgotten that your anal is a reward, not an incentive."

"Call it whatever you want. The reason you'll do it first is that both of us hate doing this and you trust me more than I trust you."

"Are you saying I won't keep my part of the bargain after you do the video?"

"I'm not saying anything. But let's say one of us decides this is too horrifying to go through with. If it's me, I'll call the whole thing off. If it's you, you might panic at the last minute. You'll have the video, and I'll get nothing."

"You could do same thing once I've suffered through the anal."

"You don't believe that. As much as I would hate it, I wouldn't renege on my promise once you've kept yours. After all these years, you can't pretend you believe that.

*************

Even though she took every precaution, it was torture for Stella. The humiliation was as bad as she had expected, but the pain was much worse.

He started slowly and carefully and even soothed her verbally and encouraged her to relax her to make it easier for her. But then he went silent and at the same time abandoned restraint. Soon he was pounding her.

She tried to stick a finger in him to get to his prostate because that usually worked to bring him off quickly, but he was slamming into her so hard that she was helpless. She felt as though her whole body was being sledgehammered, and her screams seemed to energize his efforts.

He told her later that he had felt sorry for her when he started because he could see that she was barely holding it together. He had tried to make his intrusion easier for her to endure.

Then suddenly he thought of what she and her friends were going to do to him in exchange for the anal. That got him so upset and angry that all he thought about was punishing her.

Of course, she didn't come and he had to lick his come out of her ass. Although she had told him before they started that she had cleaned herself and her ass would be cleaner than her vagina, he still almost threw up. It failed to excite her this time, because she was so raw from his cock attack that his licking of the bruised tissue brought more pain.

Her friends were disappointed because she had to postpone their video session for a few weeks until the residual pain from the anal sex wore off. While she was recovering, Mort dutifully gave her oral without asking anything from her, but even that was problematic, because when he brought her off, her ass spasmed and her sighs of satisfaction mingled with moans of pain.

The video session went off smoothly. Mort was mortified at the three women with cameras recording his degradation. To make it more exciting for them, her girlfriends had also stripped naked. That aroused Mort at first, but seemed to add to his humiliation during the video shoot.

When it was over, Stella's friends pulled her away from him, and Mort heard them whispering and giggling on the other side of the bedroom. He lay exhausted and dejected on the bed. When they returned to the bed a few minutes later, he looked up and saw they were all smiling.

"Mort, you just hit the jackpot," Stella said. "My friends want to have sex with you, and from the way you were looking at them earlier, I don't think you'd mind. I won't mind either if I get a video of you doing each of them."

"What about the other part?"

"The rules would be the same."

"No thanks," he said. "It's not worth it."

"While he was dressing, he heard them giggling and talking in the bathroom."

When they came out, they each told him that if he agreed to do what Stella had suggested, they would include anal sex. And he would get a video of each session, including the anal, for himself. The only condition was that he couldn't say a word to any of their husbands about the arrangement.

He still hesitated.

Stella said, "Mort, if you do this for me, I'll do some special things for you that I know you'll really like -- anything except anal."

"No deal!" he exclaimed. "If I agree, I get a video of me doing your ass as well as the others."

Now it was her turn to hesitate, but her excited friends worked on both of them until they gave in. The final agreement was that he would do all of them in the ass, but he had to eat his come after he was done. When they were done, Stella felt a stab of imaginary pain inside her butt.

It took them nearly three weeks to do all four videos, because each session was so wild and exhausting that he needed several days to recover. So did they, because he wasn't gentle with them. They screamed as he ripped them open. He had no problems coming too soon and delighted in prolonging their agony.

While he licked them, he thought about how they were going to explain their pains in the ass to their husbands.

*************

Things settled down for a while after that. Mort enjoyed his four videos although he always stopped watching them right after he came in their asses -- before he cleaned them up. Stella occasionally watched the first video they had made and him doing anal to her friends -- but never the one of him ravaging her ass.

Stella was happy that Ollie was responding similarly to Mort after she incentivized him. Her relationship with Ollie was different from the one she had with Mort. Ollie had a regular girlfriend who was totally mainstream, from what he told her. For Ollie, Stella was an addiction.

He was younger than Mort and had no trouble making her come before him, so she first she asked him as a favor to eat her out after he had come inside her. He refused but without the histrionics of Mort.

When she threatened to cut him off, he told her that it might be time to end their relationship. He was getting more serious about his girlfriend anyway, and once they were engaged, he wouldn't be able to see her anymore.

She felt badly, but things were going so well with Mort that she decided against trying to change Ollie's mind. They stopped seeing each other.

A month later, she got a call from Ollie. He said he had a proposition he wanted to discuss. When they met, they negotiated. She agreed to fellatio, including him coming in her mouth, for each time he ate cream pie. He also wanted anal, but she wouldn't agree to that. He gave in, and they resumed their relationship.

It was one of her friends who took things way beyond anything she would have dreamed of. They were at one of their randy Saturday lunches talking about Stella, Mort, Ollie and the humiliation of men, and one of them thought that since both Mort and Ollie were so masculine, it would be really humiliating for them to have sex with another man.

That turned the discussion into a whole new area, and before they finished, they all had a new scenario to work on. Stella told them it wasn't going to happen, but her friends wanted to shoot a video of Mort and Ollie having oral sex.

She was as excited by the idea as they were, but she doubted there was any way she could get the men to agree. It did make her think of another idea, and she talked to Ollie about it because he was the more open of the two.

He said he didn't like it for several reasons, but he was willing to negotiate. She wound up giving her ass to him for the first time. He wasn't as big as Mort, so she thought it wouldn't hurt as much, but he used some techniques and positions that Mort didn't know about, and she was in pain much longer than after her sessions with Mort.

Mort didn't know why she wouldn't see him for two weeks, and when he was finally invited over and walked in the door, he stopped and froze. There was another man with Stella in the living room.

"Come in and sit down, Mort," said Stella in a soothing voice that made him shiver. "This is Ollie. I know I mentioned him to you. Ollie, this is Mort."

Ollie stuck his hand out, and Mort shook it robotically.

"You're wondering why he's here tonight, Mort," said Stella, "so let me tell you right away. Ollie eats me out like you do, Mort, even though he has no problem like yours. He's agreed to eat me out tonight after you've come inside me. You won't have to do it tonight. He'll watch us make love and then eat your come from me. So you won't have to."

That night Stella had Mort do her doggie style. She was so excited that she came just before him. She told him to get up and pull a chair to the foot of the bed so he could get a good view. Ollie slid under her in the sixty-nine position, and she lowered herself onto him.

Mort's eyes bugged out as he saw his come flowing into Ollie's mouth. He felt like he was in a bizarre nightmare. After Stella had a huge orgasm, she sucked Ollie in and soon had him coming into her mouth. She opened her mouth to show Mort how full of come it was, and then she got up and spit it out in the bathroom.

The next time Stella had a date with Ollie, she asked him if it was more disgusting to eat another man's come from her than his own. He told her probably a little, but it helped that he could come in her mouth afterwards.

"Would you be willing to do it again," she said.

"Sure," he said. "Same arrangement. For each time I do it, I get to do your ass. We can start whenever you want."

"Great," she said, trying to put out of her mind what she was going to have to endure, "because I'm going to use you to get him to do the same thing. You'll come inside me, and he'll eat it out of me."

"How will you do that?" Ollie said.

"Watch and learn."

She began scheduling joint sessions with Mort and Ollie once a week, always the same as the first one. Each time, she made a special effort to give Ollie an exhilarating orgasm with her mouth after he ate her out. She used her hands, her lips, her tongue and her head, and he responded loudly.

Afterward, she thanked him vocally and with many strokes and kisses for being willing to give her such oral pleasure despite his disgust at eating Mort's come. She directed some hard stares at Mort while complimenting Ollie.

After a few weeks, she began asking Mort if it wasn't wonderful how Ollie showed so much appreciation for her efforts. She would wait for Mort to respond, and if he didn't, she would just stare at him until he said something. These questioning compliments eventually began coming before the sex began, and she would stop taking off her clothes until Mort agreed with her how wonderful Ollie was.

Mort knew what was coming next. She began asking Mort why he didn't care for her as much as Ollie. He told her he cared for her as much or more than Ollie, but she retorted that he wasn't telling the truth because he wouldn't do what Ollie did.

All he could say was, "I'm sorry. I just can't do it."

One evening when Mort arrived for a solo date, she told him she needed to talk to him.

"I've been patient with you. It's been good with you and Ollie, but it's not fair to him to be doing what he does every time. I'm not going to wait forever.

"You need to go home and think about this. I want you in my life. But you're being selfish. No, please don't say anything. You need to go home and decide."

When he left, she had some doubts. She didn't want to lose Mort, but if this was too much for him, she could always change her mind and withdraw her demand. At least she hoped so.

She began getting nervous after she didn't hear from him for ten days, and she hoped he didn't hear her sigh of relief when the phone range and it was him.

"I'll do it once," he said in barely above a whisper.

"Of course," she said, "It's all up to you."

She was sure once would lead to once more and so on. Her threat had worked.

**************

She continued seeing them separately as well as together. During a solo date a few weeks later, Ollie told her, "We have to talk?"

"That doesn't sound good."

"I'm shopping for a ring."

"That's nice."

"You don't understand. When I ask her to marry me, we are through."

"Does she give you what I give you?"

"No, but it doesn't matter. You know how open-minded I am, but I've seen too many friends and acquaintances screw up their marriages, so once I commit to her, I'll be exclusive.

"She's relatively inexperienced, but I love that about her like I love everything else. I'll have my memories. I know I'll never forget you. And I'm saving some of my favorite porn.

"I'm going to let her take the lead and go as fast and far as she wants. Maybe we'll eventually do some of the things you and I have enjoyed, but I don't care if we never do."

Stella looked at him and stroked her chin.

"I could give her some advice that would benefit you. I'm sure we'd get along famously."

"Stop right there, Stella. I know you're joking, but I'm very protective of her."

"Say no more, Ollie. I wish the two of you all the happiness in the world."

*****************

When she told her friends that Mort had finally eaten Ollie's come, they worked out a plan for their fantasy videos. She brought it up to the men one night in bed after a joint session.

The mood changed almost immediately when she told them she would like to have her friends film each of them eating the other's come from her and, another night, sucking each other's cocks.

Both of them looked at her and at each other and then got up, got dressed and left without saying a word to her. That Saturday, the lunch bunch were almost jumping out of their skins with excitement, wondering what the men would do.

"I may have to apologize and back down this time," Stella said.

The others wouldn't hear of it. They finally agreed that she would give the men at least three weeks before making any move.

It only took a week and a half before Ollie called up and said that he wanted to come over and talk to her. When she opened the door, Mort was standing next to Ollie.

She was startled. Had they come over together? She didn't think they knew each other's phone numbers. As far as she knew, the only time they ever saw each other was at her place.

They walked in and sat down in the living room. Their faces were blank. She sat down facing them.

"We could drag this out," said Ollie, "but we both know you don't give up on your crazy ideas. So here's what we're willing to do.

"You can do the video of us eating each other's come, and you can shoot us putting our dicks in each other's mouths. But that's the last time we'll do either thing. If you want to continue seeing us, it will be separately. We'll never be together in the same room with you again."

"What do you say about this, Mort?"

"Ollie speaks for me," he said.

She realized that Ollie had become Mort's lawyer. She had created a monster.

"Well, I don't like your response, but I'm not going to be hasty," she said.

Let them stew for a while, she thought.

"Why don't both of you come over next Monday and I'll tell you my answer."

"Fine," said Ollie and stood up and turned for the door.

"Don't you want to stay for a while?" she asked them, although she knew she was being weak.

"No," he said. "Not until this is settled. Are you coming, Mort?"

"Yes," Mort said and followed him out of the house.

***********

She and her friends spent hours at lunch discussing Ollie's proposal and Stella's response.

On Monday night, when the men came over, she was trying hard to control her excitement, and she could see both of them were fidgeting. She tried to sneak peeks at their crotches. She wasn't sure, but it looked like both of them were hard.

She tried to sound as if she was giving them her final offer.

"I'll go along with you doing the sucking just once for the video and never again. I have the right to ask for the cream pie eating at least once a year as a birthday or Christmas present. You don't have to agree.

"You won't have to do anything together again, but I have the right to request anything I want at least once a month. It will be up to you to accept or reject my requests.

"Finally, at the second video session, you can't just put your cocks into each other's mouths. You'll have to suck as hard as you can for fifteen minutes unless I tell you to stop before that. That's it. Take it or leave it."