Chantal Nights

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Let me push towards you. Don't move. I want every inch of you in me. It's just that you're huge."

She slowly inched her hips towards my pelvis until her rosebud met the base of my cock. The feeling was luscious. Even better than her mouth, if that was possible. Her ass gripped my cock like a velvet vise. She lay under me, eyes closed, mouth gaping as she got accustomed to my presence.

"Eddie, you feel so good. Thanks for being patient. I can feel you throbbing against my ass. It's so sexy. Look at my cock, I am so fucking hard. I need room."

She shifted her huge cock down the leg of her hose, the sight of which drove me crazy. It was pulling at the black sheer fabric. She gave me a lustful glance that said go ahead and then shut her eyes. Her mascara and long eyelashes made her even more alluring to me. I began to slowly slide my cock in and out of her ass. As I picked up speed, I could watch her cock jump upward with each down stroke of mine. The passion surged as we fucked harder and harder.

"God, fuck me Ed. Fuck me as hard as you like."

I was more than willingly. I watched her ass stretched obscenely around my cock. It was so tight I wondered if it was cutting off my circulation because my penis skin seemed stretched taut like an overfilled balloon. Chantal was enjoying my thrusts and was very vocal about it.

Then I did something I have no idea why to this day. I pulled out of her tight hole and lay back on the bed.

"Get on top of my cock facing away."

"A little reverse cow-t-girl, lover?"

"Sure, call it what you want just get on my cock now!"

Chantal straddled me. I grabbed her cute plump ass cheeks. She leaned back toward my cock and slipped it through her hose. I rubbed it back and forth in her crack, the nylon rubbing erotically along the top of my cock. Then I slid it back into her hungry opening. She sat the whole way down on me. I pulled her back towards me so she was reclining on my chest. God she felt awesome. I kissed her neck and shoulders. As I did I ran my hands all over her chest and then down her stomach until I was caressing her thighs and stomach. I loved the nylon under my fingertips.

"Touch my cock, Eddie" she murmured leaning back towards my ear. I bit her ear and then reached down to her cock. Every time I touched her penis, her back passage got a little tighter. I was pressed against her prostate. It was hard and throbbing just like our cocks.

"Make me cum, you're torturing me, honey."

I reached in under her pantyhose and firmly grabbed her cock. I squeezed and pulled at it. She called out and her ass began to spasm rhythmically. I pretended I was jerking my own cock which, given her response, was almost true. I wished I could be sucking and fucking her at the same time. This was a new, very weird but incredibly erotic thought.

I knew I was close and kept masturbating Chantal until she cried out loudly.

"Jesus!"

Her ass spasmed violently. The sensation was the most fantastic thing I'd ever felt. My cock exploded in long, deep contractions that I could feel clear back in my ass and up my spine. I felt like my brain was exploding. Chantal shot streams of cum inside her hose and all over her belly. My cock writhed inside her, spilling a lot of juice inside my condom. She collapsed back on me, drained and weary. I heard what I thought was a sob. I was terrified that sound.

"Did I hurt you?"

"Hurt me? God no."

"Oh. I thought you were sad."

"No honey. That was possibly the most passionate sex I've ever had. I'm not gonna lie and tell you anything like I've never been fucked before or that kind of crap. But I can assure you that is the best sex I've ever had. You are a hell of a lay."

"Thanks, I think."

Chantal dismounted and turned to me. She kissed my cheeks and forehead.

"Have you done this before?" she asked, tightening her eyes. "That last move was no first timer move."

"No, really, never. I just kept imagining what I might like and that seemed to make you happy."

"You're a natural little tranny chaser, Ed. Aren't you? Ever think about this before?"

"Not really, although I've seen like impersonators and stuff that I thought were hot and kind of played that game of I could fuck that or not. But with you, I really thought you were a chick. I guess I'm naïve."

"Do you have a girlfriend, honey?"

"I'm divorced and just broke up with a girlfriend of about a year. We weren't on the same page sexually. I mean I really liked her but I'm way more adventurous. My ex spoiled me but let's not go there."

"My ex was the same way," Chantal laughed. "I was always prettier than she was. She dealt with my cross dressing but when I asked her about pegging me with a strap on she bolted."

"Bummer."

"All for the best, I guess. Maybe I could be your girlfriend for a while, Eddie."

"Hmm, we'll see."

With that we drifted off to sleep.

12