Chapman & Associates Ch. 01

Story Info
Tess finds a new career.
13.8k words
4.6
26.5k
25
3

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/14/2022
Created 08/05/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The sun was hot in Phoenix without a cloud in the midday sky. Zoe Chapman sat at an outdoor café sipping an ice coffee and watching a young girl walking toward her. The girl was tall, tan and lean and blond and as sweet an innocent looking as she could possibly ask for. She was a college student from nearby Arizona State, a straight A student and as poor as a church mouse.

Zoe on the other hand was a very successful businesswoman of thirty. She was a six-foot tall black haired beauty who operated a most successful escort service in the Phoenix area. She was making nearly a million dollars a year even while paying her girls top rates and providing the best in benefits.

"Miss Chapman?" The girl stood at Zoe's table. She was wearing a white blouse and a dark blue pleated skirt that reached to mid thigh. Her hair was short and curly and she was presenting a radiant smile.

"Please, call me Zoe." Zoe pointed to a chair across for her and the girl sat down. "Your Tess?" Zoe asked.

Tess nodded.

"And you need money?" Zoe added.

"There's no way I can make the next installment for my tuition and board at school." Tess replied. "My parents have done all they can do. I can't ask then for any more help."

"So you need a job?" Zoe asked.

Tess nodded again.

"Do you know what my business is?" Zoe asked.

"My friend, Samantha Crider, said working for you was the best chance I had to stay in school." Tess explained. Samantha had worked for Zoe since starting school four years ago and was now one of her best employees and an excellent recruiter.

Zoe nodded. "Are you sure you know?" She asked.

"You have an escort service." The girl spoke softly and was obviously embarrassed. "I know what that is." She added.

"Maybe, maybe not." Zoe said. She stood up and as she turned to walk away she said. "Come with me." There was not a single word said as they walked to the corner and crossed the street to a twenty-story office building. Tess looked at Zoe as the elevator was now in route to the fourteenth floor and finally asked. . "Where are we?"

Zoe looked at her, a long deep look. "Interview." She replied.

"With who?" Tess asked as the doors opened into a wide hallway.

Zoe exited the elevator and walked to a glass door labeled 'Chapman and Associates'. As she pushed the door open she turned to Tess. "Me." She said and went into a very luxurious office. There was a nicely appointed seating area with leather furniture and across the room was a desk. As Zoë walked to the desk, Tess saw a young, very pretty and petite girl with short straight blonde hair setting there. Zoe took a number of message slips from the girl as she approached.

"Anna, this is Tess. I think she could be our next new associate. We will be in my office. Please hold mu calls." Zoe moved past the girl's desk to a door, opened it and stood to one side, ushering Tess to enter.

The young blonde smiled at Tess as she passed. The inner office was even more blush than the entry. Zoe walked to a very large desk and stood in front of it. Turning to face Tess, Zoe placed her hands flat on the desktop and lifted herself up so she was setting on it. She crossed her legs and smiled at Tess.

"I guess I don't understand." Tess said.

"I'm sure you don't." Zoe said. "I'm guessing Samantha didn't disclose everything about my business." She was wearing a peach colored silk blouse and white slacks that showed off her amazing figure. Zoe looked at Tess. "What you do not know is that my clientele is the elite and very wealthy of Phoenix. They are very discrete and demand that their privacy be protected at all times." Tess nodded. "They are willing to pay great sums for this service that I provide and expect to get only the very best service possible." Zoe waited a few seconds and then added.. "Now do you understand?"

"I'll do anything I have to do." Tess said. "I have to stay in school."

"Good." Zoe said. "One more thing." She looked directly into Tess's eyes. "All of my clients are women."

A stunned look flowed over Tess's face and her cheeks flushed and she sat quietly. Zoe waited and when Tess remained quiet. "Well, it's not for everyone. I'll take you back to your dorm."

"I'm not a lesbian." Tess whispered.

"Oh, honey, that's not what this is about. Very few of my girls are card-carrying lesbians although a few are and a few more have made the switch. To tell you the truth, I prefer that my girls be heterosexual. Fewer problems, they don't get involved. They do their job, collect their money and leave. No complications." Zoe said. "But like I said, it's not for everyone."

Tess still had a confused look. "But how do they, I mean, if they're not lesbian, I don't see how." Tess's thoughts were wandering.

Zoe motioned for Tess to move closer. When Tess was near, Zoe brought the fingers of her right hand to Tess's chin. Tess looked at her. Zoe leaned in and let their lips touch. She waited and Tess did not pull away. Zoe kissed the young girl softly and her fingers ran along her neck and up the back of her head as Zoe's tongue pressed against Tess's lips and they parted, accepting it into her mouth. The two kissed or a long while. When they finally parted, Tess was breathing deeply. "You see, it's just a job, nothing more."

"But I don't know how." Tess started to say.

Zoe kissed her again. And said "Practice, practice, practice." She smiled at Tess. "If you're interested we can proceed to your interview.

"This isn't my interview?" Tess said.

"First things first." Zoe said. "Let's have a look at what we're working with. "

"Excuse me?" Teas said.

"Undress." Zoe said. "I appreciate your modesty but being an escort is practically impossible if you insist on keeping your clothes on."

Tess nodded and moved back a few steps before unbuttoning her blouse. As it slid down her shoulders, she dropped it onto a chair. She then unzipped her skirt and stepped out of it, tossing it with her blouse. She stood in front of Zoe in panties and bra. Reaching behind her, she unhooked the bra and dropped it with the growing pile of clothes. She reached for the top of her panties. She slowly eased them over her hips and they fell to the floor

Zoe sat there admiring young Tess's body. "You do have the figure for it." She said.

The longer Zoe looked her over, the more self-conscious Tess was becoming. She brought her hands together in an effort to cover her sex.

"Don't do that." Zoe said pointing to Tess's hands and Tess dropped them back to her sides. Zoe smiled at her. It was then that Zoe picked up the telephone and after just a second said, "Would you join us please." and hung up.

Momentarily the door opened and the young blonde secretary walked in closing the door behind her. Zoe was holding out a hand and the girl walked right up to her where Zoe nestled her in between her legs, turning her so she faced Tess.

Zoe took the hem of the girl's top and raised it over her head and dropped it on the floor. Then she unbuttoned her slacks and slid down the zipper. She worked the tight pants over the girl's slim hips and when they were on the floor, the girl stepped out of them. Zoe unhooked her bra and added it to the clothes on the floor. That done, Zoe placed her thumbs into the top of the girl's panties and eased them down, finally leaving the young beauty standing before Tess looking very comfortable in her nudity.

Zoe put her mouth to the girl's cheek. "You are in luck." She said. "Tess here would like to audition for us this afternoon.

"Tess." Zoe said. "You make my Anna here real happy and you have a job."

Anna moved to the sofa and sat down near the far end, lying back against the arm. She held out her hands to Tess but when Tess just looked at her, Anna said. "Don't disappoint me." Anna raised her right leg and placed it on the back of the sofa and let her left leg fall to the side, exposing her smooth shaved mound to Tess.

Tess finally shrugged her shoulders. What the hell she thought, how bad can this be? She moved to the soda and knelt onto the seat. When she leaned down, Anna took her by the arms and pulled her forward until their lips met. Anna went right at her kissing Tess passionately. When their lips parted Anna said. "You kiss nice."

Tess smiled and seemed to relax a little. She leaned in to kiss Anna again.

"But that's not what our clients will be paying the big bucks for is it?" She put her hands on Tess's shoulders and eased her down until Tess's mouth was over her small breast. Tess slowly took Anna's nipple into hr mouth and her tongue began to make small circles around it as Anna's hand patted the back of Tess's head in approval.

When Anna again put pressure on Tess's shoulder, Tess slid lower, kissing her way over Anna's stomach and across her abdomen. When her lips passed over Anna's mound, Tess hesitated once more. "You're almost there sweetie." And Anna's hand cupped Tess's head and urged her down until Tess could smell Anna's sex. Some well-hidden and unknown urge switched on inside of her. Tess wanted to please this young beautiful girl in the deepest most passionate way possible. Tess brought her lips to Anna's labia and slowly licked along her folds down between her legs and up until she found the girl's clit where she let her tongue roll over it. Anna squirmed beneath her and she heard a low moan filter from her lips. Anna wrapped the fingers of her right hand into Tess's hair urging her on. Tess started making long slow licks along Anna's sex and each time she crossed over her clit, Anna clinched her fingers pulling Tess's hair.

Tess found the girl's vaginal tunnel and her tongue began to explore her depths. Anna drew her legs up and let her feet settle onto Tess's back. Tess increased her assault on Anna's pussy. She pressed her lips over Anna's cunt and shoved her tongue deep inside her and as she lapped the inner walls of Anna's sex, Anna cried out and arched her back as an incredible climax flowed over her. Anna's eyes were closed and she was tugging at Tess's hair and her breathing was erratic. She was in heaven.

The two girls lay together for a long time with Anna still clenching Tess's hair and slowly rocking her ass with Tess's tongue still deep inside her.

When Anna had finally settled back onto the sofa and her breathing was starting to return to normal, Tess sat up on her knees and looked at Zoe. "I need to used the restroom." She said. Zoe pointed to a door on the far side of the room and Tess stood and disappeared behind the door. Before she left the restroom, Tess used a washcloth to clean her face and when she looked into the mirror she smiled at herself.

When Tess reentered Zoe's office, she and Anna, now erect, were at the end of the soda talking quietly. When Zoe saw Tess she held out her hand and Tess walked over to the two. "Anna thinks you were amazing for your first time."

Tess smiled.

Zoe ran her hand around Tess and up her long lean back gently rubbing her up and down her spine. Zoe whispered to Tess. "You were so good that Anna would like a bit more."

Tess started to protest when Zoe said. "The client is always right sweetie."

Anna grinned at Tess and then turned around and lay over the arm of the sofa with her feet spread wide on the floor causing her little round ass to point up toward Tess. Anna crossed her arms under her head and closed her eyes.

Zoe's hand was urging Tess forward and she reluctantly knelt behind the girl and brought her lips back to that sweet smooth pussy that was awaiting her attention. Anna moaned once more as Tess's tongue entered her.

From her new angle, Tess could extend her tongue and starting at Anna's clit, make slow pulls between her labia until she reached the tiny piece of flesh separating her pussy from her anus. Tess would lick up the length of her sex and use her lips to smother Anna's pussy on the way back down and again use her tongue to make another long slow trek toward her vagina where she would explore the girl's depths. Anna's moaning was becoming louder and her little round ass was rolling in small circles.

Tess brought her hands to Anna's ass cheeks and used her fingers to spread them and on the next pass with her tongue she continued higher until it crossed Anna's tight anus and she whimpered as Tess worked her tongue around it.

If asked, Tess would have no idea why she was acting as she was and she had no experience in what she was doing, She was moving on instinct with out thought or concern.

She would suck Anna's clit and lick her labia and probe her vagina and her tongue roamed over her ass cheeks and she licked her anus. And Anna just lay over the end of the sofa and moaned and grunted and gasped when Tess's tongue poked at her darkest place and she sucked in air when that amazing mouth wrapped around her folds and she sent her tongue deep into her vagina.

Anna was on the verge of another major orgasm. She was pressing her toes onto the floor arching her back and thrusting her ass up to Tess's mouth. She cried as Tess pressed her lips to her rear and shoved her tongue into her anus forcing it open and allowing her to enter. Anna's head rolled to the side and she tried to grip the edges of the cushions. Her pussy was dripping juice; it was running down the inside of her legs. That's when her stomach tightened and the first shock arced through her. She was blabbering soft-spoken obscenities between grunts as each tidal wave splashed over her

Tess's hands finally released their grip on Anna's ass cheeks and she collapsed against the back of the girl's legs as Anna's ass still slowly rocked in the air, her ass cheeks still showing the clear imprints of Tess's fingers.

Zoe sat on the desk for a long while watching Tess setting on the floor with her head against the sofa between Anna's legs. And her sweet young Anna still collapsed over the end of the sofa with her lovely ass in the air. She finally stood and walked over to them and unbuttoned her slacks and eased down the zipper, a sound that was not missed by Tess. As Tess looked up, she saw Zoe stepping out of her pants and thumbing her panties. When she stepped out of them, she put a hand on Tess's shoulder and said. "Lie back sweetie." She then eased Tess onto her back on the floor. She stepped over her, straddling her with a foot on either side of Tess's arms. Then she knelt down and took Tess's head in her hands and held it as she lowered her pussy to Tess's lips. "I need to know how good you are when you are exhausted, so do a good job."

Zoe felt Tess's tongue swipe along her labia and as it passed her clit, Tess's tongue flicked at it and then she sucked it into her mouth. "Oh yea, you are going to be a real earner for me." Zoe spoke softly.

Anna had finally found her way to an upright position. Zoe said. "That's all for today baby. You can go."

Anna moved toward the door. "To bad." She said.

"I already see what you mean." Zoe said. "I promise you, baby, I'll make sure you two enjoy each other again real soon." Zoe felt Tess's tongue thrust deep into her vagina and begin to lap up the juices Zoe was starting to secrete as the door closed behind Anna.

"That's so good." Zoe said as she started to work her hips in time to Tess's tongue. With every stroke of Tess's tongue, Zoe arched her back a little more. After watching her little Anna be so completely satisfied for the last hour and a half she was more that a bit excited before they even started and now it was all she could do not to cum on the young girls mouth right now. She was trying unsuccessfully to delay the inevitable and felt her bodies need betray her.

Zoe began to send her sex juice to her lover's lips and Tess lapped in an effort to get every drop. Zoe pulled her hair and humped onto her mouth as she came. Her back stiffened and she pressed down onto Tess's mouth and she gasped and her climax, as wonderful as it was, came way too soon.

Zoe fell forward onto the floor and closed her eyes still holding Tess's head trapped between her legs. It must have been ten minutes before she felt Tess squirm beneath her. She smiled to herself as she rolled onto her side and pulled her new associate up beside her. Tess's face was smeared with Zoe's sex but it did not stop Zoe from kissing Tess deeply and passionately. "We are going to have a long and happy relationship/" Zoe patted Tess on the cheek. And even though you did all of the pleasuring today, I promise you many hours of being pleasured by others. I will see to it."

When Zoe looked at Tess, she was just nodding.

"We have to take care of each other in our little business. Our job is serving women and the selfish bitches are rarely interested in returning the favor. So we girls make sure everyone gets the attention they want and need." Zoe kissed her new lover again. Now get dressed and go home but wash your face first. You smell like pussy." Tess giggled as she stood up and began looking for her clothes.

As she dressed, Zoe just lay on the floor and watched her. When she pulled on her last shoe, Tess looked at Zoe. "Go before I make you get undressed again."

Tess smiled. "I would." She said.

"Perfect answer." Zoe said. "Next time." She heard Tess pull the door closed on her way out.

"God I love my job." Zoe said to no one.

Tess's first client

Three days later Tess was in psyche class when she felt her cell phone vibrate, she was receiving a text message. She opened it as soon as class was over and she read. "12566 Yorkshire Avenue. Angela Mortenson, 2:30 PM today." Tess was about to start her new career.

Tess was so nervous standing at the entryway of the very large and very luxurious home in a well to do part of Phoenix that she did not hear the door open. She was staring out across a large neatly mowed lawn with perfectly manicured gardens and a fountain and what looked to be a greenhouse. "Are you from Chapman and Associates?" Tess heard that and turned to see a girl in her early twenties standing in the doorway. She was stunning with long thick brown hair and a beautiful face with perfect completion. She was tall and her spandex jogging shorts made her long legs look even longer. She wore a tight black tank top and she was barefoot. She was also smiling.

"I hope you are from Chapman." She repeated.

Tess nodded. "Yes. I'm Tess."

"Oh good." She said. "Please come in." The girl stepped aside to let Tess inside. Once in the foyer Tess said. "I'm Tess and I'm guessing you're Angela?"

The girl said. "And aren't I lucky."

Tess looked around the house. The foyer opened into en enormous living room to the left, a smaller den to the right and straight ahead was a ten-foot wide curving stairway leading to the second floor. "I know I'm being sort of pushy but I don't have much time." The girl was explaining and walking toward the stairs. "My room is up here." She was pointing upstairs.

"No problem." Tess smiled at the girl. The girl turned and hurried up the steps as Tess tried to keep pace. She was already down the hall and standing at a doorway when Tess reached the landing. "This is my room." She added.

When Tess entered the girl's room it looked like a shrine to the girl herself. The walls were covered with photographs and posters of herself. One, Tess noted, was a poster of her in an Oakland Raiders cheerleader costume. "This you?" Tess asked although it was obvious it was.

"Ya." The girl said. "That's sort of why I'm in a rush. I leave for the airport at five. The Raiders have a game in Seattle tomorrow."

Tess did quick math. Two thirty now, she would need to be in the shower by four so an hour and a half. She moved to the girl and ran her fingers up her arms but the girl stepped back. "I like to get undressed myself. If that's alright?" She spoke softly like she was asking permission.

"What ever you want." Tess said. "I'll just enjoy the show." There was, however, a very short and fleeting show. Angela had pealed off her spandex shorts and her tee and was on the bed with her thumbs in the top of her panties before Tess had kicked off her sneakers.