Chapter One In My Fairy Tale

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Alana22
Alana22
27 Followers

"Stacy? What's up? Why are you crying?" I asked her.

"Don't fire me, please." She cried.

"Wha-" I was cut off by a binging sound coming from Stacy's computer.

Stacy looked at me then at the computer again.

"Mr. Green wants to see you, immediately." Stacy said, looking at me in sadness.

Fear ranked through my body as I though of being fired. I need this job. Mr. Green is the boss/owner of the company. He's Boss's boss, he runs everyone and everything in this building.

"Okay, how do I look?" I asked Stacy, my tie was untied, I don't know how to tie a tie.

"Here, let me tie your tie." I watched Stacy as she went threw the steps of tying my tie, she used little symbols and wordings to remember them.

"Okay, now how do I look?"

"Like a business man." Stacy said, looking down and walking away.

I walked to the elevator and went to floor 46. I waited as I slowly got there, I made a stop at floor 40 to pick up a woman. I knew her from her, she was a snobby woman, rude. I kept my distance but one thing was that she was all on me.

"Mmmm, you looking good today." She said.

I kept my distance very well now. She was going down to floor 1. My stop came and I climbed off quickly before she could try to seduce me any more.

I knocked when I got to My boss's door.

"Come in." I heard a rough voice say.

I fixed my glasses and tie then walked in.

"You wanted to see me, Sir?" I asked Mr. Green.

"Yes, Mr. Duke, right?" Mr. Green asked.

"Yes, Sir. That's me." I said, standing by the door.

"Take a seat, relax." Mr. Green gestured to the chair in front of my boss desk.

"I bet you have heard by now."

"Heard what, Sir?"

"No one told you yet?"

"No, Sir. Everyone have been acting strange."

"I see. Well Mr. Fletcher has been fired, thanks to you. You putting you name on Mr. Fletcher work was brilliant, it showed me that he didn't do what he was suppose to. It seemed that he didn't look through it either to notice your name. I was curious and told Mr. Carter," Mr. Green pointed to Mr. Carter, "to do some background search on you, and I was very, very, very impressed. I did a little more research with the others and it seemed that you are quite popular here, smart kid." Mr. Green grinned at my stupid nickname.

I was always called smart kid, a workaholic, lucky one, etc. I gave a soft laugh but coughed to cover it up. I rubbed my hands through my hair, my hands were shaking badly.

"Calm down kid,I'm here to say..." Mr. Green stopped talking, looked over at a woman, who nodded and smiled.

Get your shit and get your ass in your new office as soon as possible." Mr. Green saw my expression.

It caught me off guard, I was sad but then I changed to excitement. I was grinning hard.

"Do you really think I would come from California all the way to New York to fire you. I could of told Mr. Fletcher to do that for me." That was actually true.

"I also wanna say that you are now the new boss of this center. I congratulate you. Oh and this is my wife, Brenda." I looked over at Mrs. Green, the woman he looked at from before, she smiled and nodded at me.

I smiled and nodded back.

"Get your things ready and get into you new office right away. Oh one more thing. Aye, Ladies! Get in here." Mr. Green said.

I noticed that there was a door, I didn't know what it lead to but I was wondering. The door opened and three beautiful women walked out. The first was wearing a to small blouse that her big boobs barely fitted in. She had nice lips, beautiful long hair, also not my type. None of them were.

"Pick anyone of those, unless there is someone else you would like."

'Don't fire me, please!' The memory of Stacy saying that to me popped in my head.

"Actually there is, Sir."

"Who might that be."

"Stacy Rumps, Sir."

"Stacy, huh?"

"Stacy, she's a sweet, smart, beautiful girl. Does her work when told to and she's very bright. We're actually good friends." Mrs. Green said.

"Do you two have something going on?" Mrs. Green suddenly said.

"Oh no, no, no Ma'am. I'm happily married, like you both." I said, showing her my hand.

She nodded and smiled at me.

"Sweet, genuine, trustworthy, kind, and faithful. Lucky woman." Mrs. Green said, sitting on Mr. Green lap and placing soft kisses on his neck.

I watched as they shared a kiss and smiled at each other. They really love each other, and that made me smile. I needed to tell Amanda about my new working position. A knock broke the love fest.

"Come in." Stacy head popped in.

"Mr. Duke your wife is on the line."

"Go on, me and my wife will be leaving now."

I let Mr. and Mrs. Green and the others go before I answered the phone and called Stacy so she could transfer the phone to me.

"Hey, baby? Are you coming home early today?"

I thought about it for a minute, maybe I could see if she's cheating still.

"No."

"Oh." I could hear disappointment.

"But I have news. Meet me at 230 Fifth, I'll get you when I get off work. I'm going to wear a suit, bring you two surprises, flowers and some candy you'll remember. "

I quickly hanged up before Amanda could have asked why. I made a easy reservation quickly, 230 Fifth was where me and Amanda went on our first date. I was going to ask Stacy to get me a nice suit, floors and Amanda's favorite chocolate. I noticed that Stacy was carrying boxes of supplies.

"Mr. Duke?" Stacy tried to get my attention.

"Yea?" I smiled big and cheered.

"Congratulation's sir." Stacy said.

Stacy must think she's slick, I've heard about her seeing someone, now.

"And you too, about you boyfriend." I smirked.

She looked at me shocked then laughed. I walked back in my office and looked around I cleaned a little and started working. I finished way before I could go home, now what do I do?

"Hey, Stacy?"

"Yes, Sir?"

"Can you run to the Men's Warehouse and get me a very fine suit."

"To late." Mrs. Green popped out of no where, a suit in her hand.

"We installed a little voice recorder in the phone and forgot to take everything before we left, me and Mr. Carter came to get them."

I nodded and grabbed the suit that Mrs. Green gave to me. I thanked her and she thanked me. The cameras were removed.

"Oh, this too." I was handed flowers and my wife favorite candy.

"How did you know, Ma'am?" I asked, looking at the bag of chocolates confused.

"We are powerful, sweetie." With that, Mr. Carter and Mrs. Green walked away.

I got ready for the date and asked Stacy to tie my tie.

___________________________

It was soon time for me to get home and I drove, as I got closer and closer to my home, I got more and more scared of what I could see. I got out the car, grabbing the flowers and chocolate. I snuck up to the door and knocked. Could she be expecting someone and maybe think its me.

"Hello?" She asked when she opened the door.

She was only in my shirt and some flip flops.

"Seems your not ready." I said, handing over the flowers and candy.

"Oh, baby!" Amanda seemed shock to see me, taking the two objects from me and kissing me.

I kissed her back and ran my hands over her body. I stuck a finger in her vagina. Wet but no cum. I heard Amanda moan and gasp under me.

"Please baby! Please fuck me right now." I wanted to but then again I wanted to tease her, then make her wait until the date was over.

I grinned and kissed Amanda on the lips as she smiled at me. Sticking her finger in her vagina and started finger fucking herself in front of me.

"Go take your shower and get ready baby." I watched as she walked away seductively.

Damn my baby has a hot body.

I looked down at the beautiful Blue Sapphire and Diamond engagement ring. I wanted to renew our vows, if she was willing. I waited on the couch for Amanda to come down and when she did, I was shocked. Amanda wore a knee-length, tight, black dress.

"Beautiful." I said.

"Thank you, handsome." Amanda said, kissing me on the lips and grabbed my hand.

I walked her to the car as a limo pulled up.

"What the hell?" I asked.

The window rolled down and Mr. Green face showered up.

"Get in." He said, he nodded at my wife, looking her up and down, but I knew he wasn't checking her out, he was sizing her.

The door finally opened and we both climbed inside.

"Hello, Mr. Duke." Mrs. Green said, holding her hand out to me.

"Bobby, please. Mr. Duke make me feel old." I chuckled, shaking Mrs. Green hand.

I took a look at the large diamond on her hand, I turned her hand a little to notice that, I had the same ring as her. I looked at her for a minute and she looked back. I let go of her hand and cleared my throat. I could feel Mr. Green eyes sizing me up now. I turned and looked into his green eyes.

I cleared my throat again and wrapped my arm around my wife.

"230 Fifth restaurant please." I told the driver, remembering where we were going.

"We are going there. Hello, I'm Mrs. Green, you must be Mrs. Duke." Mrs. Green said, holding her hand out for my wife to shake.

I saw my wife give her a sympathetic look but still shake her hand. Mrs. Green looked at me, sizing me up. I looked at Mr. Green who was sizing my wife up again, with glaring eyes.

"You have arrived, Sir." The butler said as he opened the door.

"Ladies first." I said.

The two ladies got out and then Mr. Green let me out first. We walked in all together.

"Bobby Duke." I said.

"Yes, you have a reservation, correct."

"Yes, that's correct." I told the waitress.

"Actually, they will be sitting with us." Mr. Green said.

"Daniel Green." Mr. Green said.

"Mr. Green! Oh my gosh, its Mr. Green!" I guess Mr. Green is popular around her.

Mr. Green company is a wonderful company, he actually work with superstars, like for instance Chris Brown, Beyoncé, Rihanna, even Miley Cyrus.

"I must have your autograph later. My mom's turning 40 and I would hope to get a autograph for her. Would you mind?"

"Of course not, but we're eat first?" Mr. Green said.

"Yes, of course, this way."

We were lead to a quiet corner, listening to a romantic band play nice music. I smiled at my wife and kissed her.

"Thank you, Bobby." Amanda said, giving me a smile.

"Can I get you guys something to drink?"

I ordered Water, Amanda got Red Wine, Mrs. Green got White Wine, and Mr. Green ordered beer.

"I love you."

"And I love you." Amanda said, kissing me and rubbing her hand on my leg.

I started to get a hard-on, what has it been 3 days since I got some of my girl's pussy. I was horny as hell. I felt Amanda touch my cock and it made me jump in my seat. I got looks from Mr. and Mrs. Green. I noticed how Mrs. Green arm was moving in a back and forth motion smoothly, Mr. Green was trying to keep a straight face.

"So, how long have you t-two been m-married?" Mr. Green tried to talk.

"T-T-Three years." I said, breathing hard.

"Three wonderful years." Amanda said, kissing me on the lips.

"How about you, Mr. and Mrs. Green?"

"Daniel."

"Brenda."

"Oh, I'm sorry. How long you both been married, Daniel and Brenda?"

"7 years." I smiled.

"Long time, I can tell you both love each other desperately." Amanda said.

I felt Amanda unbutton my pants and reach her hand in, my breath quickened. Amanda smiled and I watched as she purposely knock her purse on the floor the same time as Brenda did. They looked at each other and smiled. Brenda went down to get hers first and didn't come back up for a while.

"Let me get my purse." Amanda went down and I felt her hot mouth on my cock as she sucked me off.

I was so horny, I came in 7 minutes, 5 big loads and 1 small one. Amanda came up and soon Brenda came up, smiling at me and Amanda.

"Umm.. you have something on you chin." Brenda said, talking to Amanda.

Amanda pulled a small mirror out her purse and checked her chin. My cum was on her chin! It turned me on a lot. I tucked myself back in my pants and smiled at Amanda. I watched as Amanda wiped her chin with her finger and stuck it in her finger.

"Delicious." Amanda whispered in my ear.

I grinned loud and looked at her with love and lust in my brown eyes. She looked back at me with her blue eyes filled with love and lust also.

"I love you, Amanda." I kissed Amanda on the lips tasting my cum, never again.

I had to take a sip of water to get the taste out. The waiter showed up and asked for our orders. I ordered a Black Angus Skirt Steak, Daniel got Grilled Lamb Chops. Amanda and Brenda both got Soupe Au Pistou, a soup. Our order came shortly and we ate, I gave Amanda a bite of my steak.

I knew it was time. I got everyone in the restaurant attention and turned to Amanda. Getting down on one knee I pulled out the box and showed the Blue Sapphire and Diamond engagement ring to Amanda.

"Amanda, I love you and I know we've both been in the wrong and I want to retry our relationship. It would kill me inside if you said no to renewing our vows. So... what do you say?"

"I say... yes!" I kissed Amanda with so much love.

_______________________

Conclusion:

Amanda and Brenda became best friends quickly. Stacy married her boyfriend, who I later found out was Danny, the one from work. On my birthday, Amanda gave me a wonderful surprise, her virgin ass! Seems Devin is on child support and is now in jail for not paying up. Me now being the boss is hard work, but its worth it. For Daniel and I, we actually became buddies. I fucked Amanda enough to knock her up with 3 kids all at once. Now with triplets on the way... I'm one lucky man.

This is my first story and tell me what you think about this story. Tell how to improve and my errors. If you like this story enough I can make more stories out of these characters.

Alana22
Alana22
27 Followers
12
  • COMMENTS
14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
100% illogical crap!

Not 80%, not 90%, 100% garbage!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Slow Down

You really need to build some background before you ask us to believe your narrator could accept her back after that humiliating and brutal treatment she let happen without fighting for him. Also what did he get out of this "open marriage?" Please set up your next story before getting to the finale.

EvilpandaqueenEvilpandaqueenalmost 11 years ago
trash, definitely not romance

Even with an open marriage she went to far, having a man choke out her hubby, tying him, etc. Was way too far. Then you reward the slut? He's happy he took that back? In stories there is thing called suspension of disbelief. No way I believe that could happen and he would not get his pound of flesh. Sick then she gets a ring? Um this is in no way romantic. 1 star.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
horror trip

does the guy have the Stockholm syndrome ? with a wife like that you don't need an enemy. what comes next ? a week in a dungeon without water and food and as reward she gets a new car ?

did you ever read about the words romantic and erotic in a defining dictionary? might help because you seem not to know the real meaning.

ps: pretty helpful in real life also if you have a conversation and talk about the same topic.

ReiDeBastosReiDeBastosalmost 11 years ago
Lost me in the first paragraph

Not only did the first paragraph show that this was NOT a Romance, but it also seemed to have been written by a youngster for whom (to be kind) English was not their first language - if they knew it at all.

Get an editor before you try again.

Show More
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Fool Me Once Fool him twice? He won't let that happen.in Loving Wives
Winning the Lottery Good news turns bad.in Loving Wives
Audit Surprise Ch. 01 What Marty saw out the window changed his life.in Loving Wives
Place at His Table Wife leaves for greener pastures, but there are none!in Romance
Aiding and Abetting The good guys don't always finish last.in Romance
More Stories