Charity Auction

Story Info
He bids on his true love.
5.9k words
4.55
52.6k
26
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
FurLove
FurLove
258 Followers

There's this Charity Auction that changes his life.

The actors in this script are of legal age, but may portray maturing young adults. This is a work of adult erotic fiction and contains descriptions of sexual acts between consenting adults. If you're under the age of consent where you reside, delete this file immediately. If it is illegal to obtain adult literature where you reside, delete this file immediately. If it's entirely legal for you to read sexually explicit material, I hope you enjoy the story!

This story cannot be posted or reused elsewhere without the permission of this Author.

Hope you enjoy.

1

Since I hit it big with my business I get invitations to some sort of Charity fund raising event daily it seems.

One was a phone solicitation on my cell phone today. Only friends and business associates have that number as I keep it very guarded. I knew it had to be legit since all that have it know I would disown them if they gave it out randomly.

I listened to the woman intently. I would have anyway. With a sexy, smoky, lush voice that would have had me buying swampland in New Guinea.

This is to be an auction for needy children. Who could refuse? It wasn't so much the cause, noble as it was, as the "items" being auctioned that caught my attention. It is called a "Debutante Auction".

A date with an eligible young woman, ostensibly from at least a well off family who agreed to contribute. The family putting up a matching amount for the winning bid.

With my recent workouts and diet I have slimmed down and am looking much better. I had literally gone to pot, at the belt line. Haven't really started to gray yet. With a six foot frame and blue eyes I am still a reasonably handsome man, looking much younger than my years.

I have not been on a real date since getting divorced. A rare and occasional sexual encounter. No one to truly catch my attention. Younger women are hitting on me all the time now but mostly for my money I'm sure. It is nice for my ego but I'm no fool.

My then wife thought I wasn't providing for her sufficient needs and wants, mostly the wants, so she just walked out one day without so much as a good by. I was devastated at the time, crushing my ego.

A month after the divorce decree I got my first really big contract and I suppose it was fortuitous she walked.

This would be a very good way for a blind test date. She's, supposedly, not going to know who and I get to choose without questions.

Even then, my money shouldn't make that much difference to her since they are all, ostensibly, well off at least, if not wealthy. Avarice should not be a factor.

Since my own wealth I finally got to also indulge in my passion for furs. I had gotten a few modest ones in a futile attempt to entice my ex to share my fetish. She would have nothing to do with it and said it was disgusting. Her loss again.

I vowed to not repeat that character flaw. The woman's that is. I can afford to be selective now. Not driven by hormones and lust so much anymore as when I was a raging hormone driven younger man.

My sexual excitement level is very high despite the fact that it is in no way implied that sexual favors are part of the deal. I'm sure they were counting on that and in a polite way it was very explicit in the printed material I received in the mail the next day that there were no sexual favors. It all seemed pornographic in a socially acceptable way however. Like "Beauty Contests". The auction is this following Friday night.

The evening of the auction I show up with all the other well to do and pretentious folks to flaunt my wealth and win the girl. There's milling around and mixing where I meet a number of new and old friends. An enemy or two as well. You don't get where I am now without making one or two.

An official looking matron goes up to the podium on stage and announces the auction would begin but first a few words. A few words lasted nearly an hour. All about the needy children the Foundation and generally making all of us rich sons-of-bitches feel bad. Then they butter us up for the auction.

I dozed through the whole thing. I'd learned how to do that after years of boring seminars and worthless meetings with clients. They can't tell .. or .. I don't care.

The auctioneer is announced as a prominent Art dealer. He is appropriately officious.

First up is the show stopper. Guaranteed to get the bidding cranked up there with the first 'offer'. She's a sophisticated real blond, tall, generously endowed, drop-dead-gorgeous and not my type at all. I didn't bid. She went for over 5 G's.

This could get spendy.

There are going to be 33 women bid off this evening so I'm in no rush and decided to bid on only the woman who I clearly felt would be interesting to be with. It's not required I bid after all.

One more blond and several nice brunettes went from 1500 to 4400. Still not matching the blond.

A dark haired woman with great sophistication and good bearing gets up on stage. She is stunning and I'm ready to bid.

Long legs and full straight hair to mid back. A slender 28 chest or so with melon shaped B breasts and brown eyes. Smoking hot. She has on a black dress that must have set her back more than what has been bid so far.

I start the bidding at 2500. It goes to 5500 in a hurry and it's not going to stop I can see.

Do I want her that much? I get cold feet .. besides .. she's starting to not feel just right. A bit too cool? Maybe a rationalization but? I drop out. She goes for 7500.

If I had really wanted her I think I was willing to go that high I felt. Maybe higher. I'm struck with 'bidding fever'.

Several more with a few 'loss leaders' thrown in that went for only 1500 or so and I think that was out of an obligation on someones part.

This is starting to get really interesting when my heart stopped. I don't have cardiac arrest.

A tall, broad shouldered but slender red head, maybe a 26B steps up as if in slow motion. She's by no means the most gorgeous woman in the auction but I'm immediately drawn to her graceful moves. She is young, sweet and demure. Her hair is thick and wild. Well over her shoulders and out to their width. She has on nice fitting faded jeans of all things. A thick soft maroon cashmere T neck long sleeved sweater that fits just right .. not too tight .. molding nicely over her well formed firm breasts. No bra lines. The topper .. no pun intended .. is a thick Red Fox vest that matches her hair. My heart starts back up in double time.

Bidding starts at only 150 and progressed slowly. What's with this crowd? This is an insult to this beautiful woman. It's dragging, getting to only 800. I bid 1500. I'll be damned if she gets the lowest bid.

You could tell the auctioneer was getting frustrated with the slow pace and the low number. One more for 1600.

Is she seriously flawed?

I put my money where my mouth .. mind is .. "8000!"

A smile runs across the woman's face that is reward enough.

The crowd gasps. There were no more takers despite the agitated chatter and I have my woman.

She leaves for backstage after the bid closes with her graceful walk and throws a coy glance back at me, cheek in her fur with her hair falling over half her face. Instant boner.

None of the following women are close to my red head, the first blond or the dark haired woman I bid on. I'm more than satisfied that I'd picked just the right one for me and my tastes.

None of the other bids that night matched my 8000 either. There is a corporate match for the high bid of the night. All toll the red head puts 32,000 in the coffers. No wonder she smiled. I soon discover I'm both hero and scoundrel.

It seems the red head and her family are considered interlopers to the wealthy elite of our fair community. I guess I did pick the right one after all and had simultaneously pissed off the dark haired womans family .. one of the old money families. She was suppose to get the high bid for the evening according to the unofficial rules I found out later. I had been bidding against her fiancée. The bid had been rigged and I blew it apart. Explains the gasp and chatter.

Well .. seems I can't loose for winning lately. Sorry. Got that backwards? Or? Who cares!

As instructed I search out the woman I had won at the reception that followed. It wasn't hard to find her with her flaming red hair.

The reception is incredible. Not the planned gathering but my meeting Viktoria Prochenko .. she says in a thick Russian accent. I handed her my business card with my cell phone number written on the back. "Daniel Ault and I'm very pleased to meet you." I stammer.

She had emigrated with her father and mother several years ago and is not yet a citizen.

My eyes are all over her and I'm sure she notices. Particularly when I put my hand to her back as we went over to the bar for a drink. She's very accommodating as she provides just the right amount of resistance to guarantee ample pressure. I get a generous hand full of her fur.

She proceeds to thank me for my generous donation .. it is tax deductible as the literature spells out in bold type. I could have cared less in this moment. I would have paid it twice over and I think she knows that too.

Viktoria tells me all about what it means to the children and how much it will help. She volunteer teaches Kindergarten and is genuinely sincere and very passionate. Unlike the opening remarks that I slept through she had my total and rapt attention.

I watch her lips as she talks and have this overwhelming desire to kiss those soft lips with a lingering and delicate kiss. To run my hands through her wonderful soft red hair. It's the thought of kissing her that draws my attention to her prominent, long, straight and slender nose. It is so fine and elegant giving her a true patrician bearing. It's like the more I look at her the more beautiful and desirable she becomes.

Viktoria then asks me what I did and has me spilling the total history of my entire life. By then she has her hand on my arm and her face close to mine listening intently, asking an occasional question. Like I'm the only one in the room.

She has my number and she knows how to use it.

At this time her father and mother come over to us. Mr. Prochenko speaks surprisingly good English but her mother barely speaks a word. We're able to communicate well enough however. All is cordial and polite. Just like with my close Russian friends.

Viktoria and I set our date as to what, where and when. The Symphony with early dinner before, this Sunday, tomorrow.

Totally appropriate and no time to get too anxious.

I also briefly meet the dark haired woman I had bid on. It turns out she is the one who had called me about the auction. She didn't seem to be pissed at her 'loosing' the high bid but her mother lets me know all about it. Yada yada yada yada yada.

I find out later, I have my resources, the guy that was suppose to 'win' Viktoria would have literally stood her up .. not make a date to keep in the first place, leaving her and her parents standing there alone at the reception. What vicious intent to humiliate such nice people. When I found that out I was really pissed and thankful I had won her with the top bid. I should have made it a 16,000 sledge hammer bid for their humiliation. Viktoria would have out bid them all collectively. I don't think her father would have blinked. I think he owns a Bank.

2

Viktoria was ready and if I thought she was heart stopping at the auction .. I nearly fall out when she walks in.

She has on a deep emerald green silk taffeta strapless dress that grips her body like a glove, showing her milky soft skin to perfection. It flares smoothly just below her butt-to-die-for and she is wrapped in a magnificently full dark hooded Sable coat. I didn't have to ask if it was Russian. The dress and coat are mid calf. Her hair is full of Red Fox tails in the most artful arrangement nearly disappearing into her flaming red bush.

I'm feeling impoverished in my new Whiskey Mink trench coat. She compliments me on my good taste as I'm stammering out my compliments over her magnificence. "So you like fur too?" she demurs, casually running her fingers through my mink. Russian has become the sexiest language in the world to me.

Dinner is wonderful. I chose a fine but modest Northern Italian favorite of mine. Everybody knows me there and lots of my friends frequent it also. Some are here tonight waving hi. We're treated like family as I usually am. Viktoria is fawned over and treated like a Queen. It has all the desired results with our flowing conversation.

"I see people like you .. yes?"

Viktoria continued to probe me for my relations with others. Though it would be easy and quick surrendering to her investigation of my love life, I decided to be a bit reserved about it for now. I did not fess up to my black hole dating situation and that I had a previous disaster of a marriage.

We have pleasant and engaging conversation. We knew the program for the evening. I'm impressed with her knowledge of classical music as we talk about what is to be played. Not may younger women I meet have a clue.

I already want desperately to see her again.

The Symphony is wonderful with fine performances and we both truly love it. Fertile common ground.

Our bodies respond magnetically as we sit listening. Furs are stroked and fondled. Bodies pressed together. Her scent driving me crazy. Her fur filled hair is all over the side of my face .. caressing me all night as she occasionally swings her head to the music and as she leans over to whisper to me about the music.

I have a boner all night long and her Sable is awesome.

I'm so glad I bid on her. If only for this one night it will be more than worth it.

We end up in a quiet bar for drinks after the Symphony. I choose an alcove table and we sit side by side. Her Sable draped over my leg. I'm sure my boner is visible to her.

"So you don't have anything against Russians Daniel?"

"Why should I. I have done business with some before and a very good friend of mine is Russian .. well, from Azerbaijan. His wife is Russian."

"I would like to meet them sometime?"

So another sometime?

"Of course. They are a very nice family and her mother, like yours, still can't speak a word of English." She laughs and my bone gets stiffer yet. Sexiest laugh I have ever heard and it puts things in motion very nicely indeed. She laughs with her whole body.

Chitchat tappers off and we sort of end up in a mildly uncomfortable lull in conversation. I take the opportunity to give her the out of going home which she somewhat reluctantly agrees to it seems.

True to the information package there were no sexual favors implied or given on this date. Well .. maybe a few implications of fondling at least.

I walk her to her door. My hands holding her shoulders through her Sable with her hands stroking through my mink at the waist. She lightly exhales a light sigh as I light kiss her cheek and she goes in.

3

All night I toss and turn, finally getting to sleep only to awake again at the climax of a very wet dream. I hadn't done that in years.

Viktoria has my number alright!

The following day I accomplished nothing, in a constant daydream over Viktoria. Folks are constantly having to get my attention while standing right in front of me.

I have to get back in touch with her I think to myself. It seems as though she was interested in me but was she just being nice and polite? Do I call her for another date? When to call? She surely doesn't want me to call ..?

The whole night and day had gone that way, back and forth in total indecision. Like a high school kid with raging hormones again!

Later that afternoon an unknown number comes up on my cell phone. It's Viktoria and my heart is in full race again.

"Would you like to go to the Chamber Orchestra concert Friday night?"

"How about dinner too" I added.

I could hear the smile over the phone. "Oh yes I would love to."

"Six?"

"I'll be waiting."

More wet dreams the rest of the week. I can't wait to see her again.

This is always a more casual affair than Symphony so I was mildly disappointed that I most likely would not see/feel her magnificent Sable.

I wore my Lynx lined hooded leather coat with a light weight T neck sweater and slacks.

Viktoria had on a hooded Red Fox coat over a thick, fluffy bright blue cashmere T neck caressing her breasts standing out firm and proud. A short matching blue suede skirt is spray painted on her magnificent butt. Modest heels with long legs going up to ... heaven I'm sure.

Similar to the Red Fox tails but with bright blue dyed mink and suede strips braided in her hair. This time arranged a bit differently giving her a decidedly exotic and very erotic appearance.

"I'm surprised you would call me?" I said.

"Why not?" she responded.

"An old fart like me? There are a lot of younger guys out there for you I'm sure." Testing 1 .. 2 .. 3.

"Boys are not nearly so interesting."

OK!! Performance anxieties!! Ups .. there's that pesky boner again.

Dinner at the same place. Don't screw with success. Besides it's a short walk to the concert.

She's once again treated like a Queen with extra special attention tonight. The friends of mine there pay special attention to Viktoria, engaging her in small talk. She's clearly thrilled and delighted. She's getting attention she must not normally get?

"You know, I don't normally get treated this nicely except around other Russians. That's not quite the same of course." As if she were reading my mind!

"Why on earth not?"

"Well guys around my age are groping me almost instantly like I'm a cheap piece of ass and the older guys are even worse. Like I'm stupid and they own me. The women ... well, that's another story. You are the first guy to treat me like a person and the only one that actually paid for me."

"Well it was an auction. Tax deductible you know."

"Yeah sure! .. with that coy smile of hers .. I knew when you looked at me from the audience and made your first bid I would end up going home with you eventually." She was touching my face.

"What? Was I that obvious?"

"Like a billboard. But I could tell ..." she trailed another smaller, coy smile.

I'm hanging on her every wonderfully accented word as if it is a fur fetish piece.

We walk to the concert from the restaurant. During the walk and as we sit in the concert is a new world for me. Victoria is discretely all over me.

My face is generously fondled with her hair and the furs. I'm compelled to whisper in her ear all about the music. There are friends of mine actually in the orchestra. She doesn't known this. I whisper to her that they are playing just for her. She squeezes my hand and smiles. We meet a few after the concert and Viktoria is quite drawn in by it all.

Her hands are another matter. She didn't get any further than my thigh but that's lightly and generously stroked. Big bone time. She brushes against it with the back of her hand several times rubbing my thigh. She's not at all shy about it, looking me straight in the eye smiling as she runs her hand over me.

She's into my Lynx as it lay on my lap covering my boner. It's interesting how she discretely pressed the Lynx down on my cock while getting a generous feel of the fur for herself. Viktoria is totally at ease fondling hers or my fur in a very sensual and casual way.

My hands explore her furs as well in kind. Of course our bodies are under those furs.

I have never had a woman come on to me so sensuously and softly in my life. I feel as though I could do anything to her yet I don't feel rushed. I want to savor every moment.

A short walk from the Hall is a funky little coffee house I frequent that we end up there.

FurLove
FurLove
258 Followers
12