Charity Comes on the Road

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Shit, I need a good fuck! Kevin I want your hard cock in my pussy and I want to be fucked. Fuck me Kevin, Fuck me hard and fuck me NOW!"

"I will soon, baby, but first."

He slid his left hand down between her thighs and searched for her clit.

"I want you to cum on my hand, can you do that Charity? Cum on my hand."

He continued to slowly circle her clit, applying slightly more and more pressure and speed and he felt her beginning to shake and heard her moaning.

"Oh, Sir, I am gonna cum and cum hard, oh just keep pushing on my clitty, that's right...oh gooooodd, ooooohhh yyeaaaaahhhhhhh."

She came in torrent on his hand, and he scooped as much of her juice as he could and placed his hand at her mouth.

"Charity, taste yourself, lick my hand and taste how sweet your pussy is, that's right suck on my fingers."

She was sucking his fingers with wild abandon and did not feel him climbing between her legs; it wasn't until she heard him say.

"I'm gonna fuck you now, I gonna put this hard cock in your pussy and fuck you."

With that he slid his cock all the way in her sopping channel, pushing in until his balls banged against her ass.

"AH shit Sirrrrrrr, ahhhh.. fuckkkkk meeeeee!"

Charity was barely coherent as Kevin pumped his cock into her, again and again.

"Charity, your pussy is so hot and tight, it feels so good on my cock."

Kevin continued to move his cock in and out of her hot pussy, building up his tempo until he was pounding his hard cock into her so soundly that her firm tits were starting to shake back and forth. She was pushing back with her hips fucking Kevin as he fucked her. Slamming into one another as her orgasm mounted and began to overtake her. She felt it starting to overwhelm her as she felt Kevin's cock jerked inside of her and his cum shot into her. She could feel his cum crashing into the walls of her pussy and her orgasm took her into oblivion, she remembered screaming.

"Yes, FUCK ME KEVIN."

Before all went still.

When she opened her eyes, she saw Kevin lying next to her staring at her tits. She looked down to see her nipples were still swollen and red and she smiled. She said to Kevin.

"I always thought the term multiple orgasm meant multiple fucks. I think you found a way for me to cum without direct clitoral stimulation, your cock was magnificent, I loved it as it pounded into me, stuffing my pussy and flooding me with your cum."

Kevin looked and smiled, and Charity bent down and found his cock and slipped the now smaller tool into her mouth, tasting both of their juices as she slowly brought Kevin back to life. Once he was hard, she got up and sat on his cock, impaling her well fucked pussy. She leaned over him and said.

"I want to fuck you now, and at my own pace so stay still. Please remove this restraint on my hands so I can lean down and you can take good care of my tits."

Oh, and by the way, I am staying for at least another day, and you had better be good tonight because tomorrow your ass is mine"

With that she resumed rocking on his cock and they would have one more session before dropping off to sleep with Kevin nestled into her backside, his cock resting gently at her back door, his hands cupping her tits.

12