All Comments on 'Charlie and Clyde'

by Cat5

Sort by:
  • 123 Comments (Page 2)
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Clyde is a weak wimp character

Diecast1Diecast1over 1 year ago

Great story, love it. AAAAAA++++++

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

"For now, at this moment, things were perfect." 5/5

That is why you should read this tale.

Femdomlover01Femdomlover01over 1 year ago

Where to start? This is the third story I have read from Cat5, the others being, "I Won't Hurry You" and "Sales Team". I haven't commented on those two stories because... well, among other things, there were already so many comments that; what else could I say? That's also kind of true with this story, but I just couldn't stay silent any longer. I realized that each of these stories are identical to each other, and yet, completely different. What do I mean? Boy meets girl who has some sort of problem(s) she considers overwhelming. Boy solves said problem(s) for girl, developing strong feelings for her in the process. Boy and girl form some sort of a business relationship. Girl wants to begin a physical relationship with boy but boy refuses because, as much as he desires it, and her, he is afraid she is acting from a sense of gratitude, and he will not 'take advantage of her'. Girl, at length, has to all but force herself on boy to get him to accept that it is not gratitude. Boy and girl fall madly and hopelessly in love. (Actually they already had for some time before admitting it.) Boy and girl have an incredible, impossibly good personal life, both sexual and otherwise, get married and live happily ever after. This is a totally winning formula, and one I would read again and again so long as it is completely different each time. Cat5 can do this, and he does it so well. Each time, the circumstances are different, the personalities of the people involved are different, the girls problems are different, the people, the challenges they face, the people they meet, the adventures they have, all different. The one other thing that is the same, the people are fleshed out in a way that I can care for them as if they were real, and, within the context of each story, I find that it is completely believable, regardless of the fact that it is a complete fairy tale. There is one other difference between the other two stories and this one. In both "I Won't Hurry You" and "Sales Team", when they ended, I really felt like the protagonist's stories were truly done. Nothing more needed to be written. With this story I don't feel that way. I can't say exactly what more I want, but something. Sadly, since this is the last story Cat5 added and that was 14 years ago, I suspect I won't get it. That's a shame! I realize this is a rhetorical question but what happens to great Literotica writers Like Cat5? A bunch of stuff in 2003, a few offerings two years later in 2005, a couple in 2008 and then?????? I want to read the rest of Cat5's stuff but I'm going to read it slowly since it looks like there will never be any more. One last thing. I find I can never write one of these things without saying something to other commenters. I'll be brief this time. To the anonymous, a couple of posts up who wrote "Clyde is a weak wimp character." Sir, or madam, you have completely missed one of the major points of this story. Clyde simply young and growing into his manhood. He may have failed to properly defend his woman once, "but it will never happen again." If it's not obvious, 5 stars and I only wish I had more stars to give!

Starwolf1961Starwolf1961over 1 year ago

You are a wonderful writer and have true found your niche. I agree with femdomlover01. I became so invested emotionally in your characters. You then guided me along so that I was satisfied with their happiness. Thank you so much for writing this. You are one of my favorites and I admire you greatly.

RanDog025RanDog025over 1 year ago

Another excellent story! 5 BIG FAT BLAZING STARS!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Thank you for a special love story, shame that you are not still active. 5 stars

somewhere east of Omaha

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This is why I daily check comments! What a gem as recommended in a post dated 11 hors ago.

golasgilgolasgilover 1 year ago

Really enjoyable romance. Thank you for sharing your story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

More than awesome

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Great story.. I was reading "Sales Team" and enjoyed it so I tried reading other stories you posted. It is a great pity so many good authors like you have stopped contributing to this site.

MidwestSouthernerMidwestSoutherner12 months ago

Been there, done something slightly different. Liked the story, touched by the interaction portrayed my Charlie and her father. I honestly think there isn't a decent father out there that doesn't feel like he didn't fuck up his relationship with his daughter. We all have feet of clay, Shelley's Ozymandias was true.

Like another commenter, I am very impressed with not only this story but also with SALES TEAM. Love these both. Would that I had the skill to do as well. Hope some day you'll have more published.

SteelPaperTSteelPaperT11 months ago

VERY nice and sweet story, flowing gently and a good built-up.

rbloch66rbloch669 months ago

A beautiful story of innocence and love.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Wow real lovely story thanks

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Stayed out of techno-geek, I like it for that.

tsgtcapttsgtcapt8 months ago

Going through your stories for the 2nd, 3rd, ...not sure tine and still enjoying!! Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

To struggle through the trials and tribulations of their startup LLC, as well as develop deep wonderful personal relationships is a fantasy come true.

However, kudos to their problem solving skills, commitment, and synergy.

Hopefully they continue to live long and prosper!

NitpicNitpic6 months ago
How

How did the van get home?.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

This was a lovely feel-good story of growth, friendship, overcoming obstacles together, and love. They were adorable and perfect for each other. It was quite beautiful to read their journey. I only wish it hadn't ended so soon. Where's the next chapter of their lives, with the babies and their big break into becoming a huge corporation and dealing with the struggles it brings? OK, perhaps I ask too much.

Also I find it funny that I saw a few commenters say they read Sales Team and then this, because that's what happened to me. :D I need to find a few more gems like this.

DuncanitaDuncanita4 months ago

This needs more...

LovesDancingLovesDancingabout 1 month ago

If only real life was this perfect!

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous