Charlie at it Again

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He walked into the bathroom. She was in the bath and held up her arms for a kiss.

The kiss was normal.

"Gee your nipples are up."

"Um I've been soaping them. I... I er enjoy the sensation."

"Great I'll strip and join you. I feel like a big fuck."

"Um c-could it wait till morning?"

"No. What's wrong, getting old?"

Geneva sighed and said something that sounded like 'Jesus' but didn't answer.

* * *

Charlie's kid sister Linda, nineteen years his junior, was in her third year of studying for a masters in music when she had Charlie were performing at a state charity concert and came under the notice of a talent scout.

Charlie's brown curly was already showing a balding thinness at the crown and hair at his temples was receding but his waist was still trim because he was now big into cycling for fitness and Linda often rode over to join him at weekends to hit some of the multitudes of routes that separated them from four-wheel vehicles. They remained very close and Linda had long become used to her friends asking was Charlie her father.

Mr Ness sat with them in a bar after the show and explained what he had in mind.

"I think it would be best if I had you auditioned by a recording outfit I know in my hometown of LA and if Lynn likes you she'll record you and ask for a contribution towards marketing and distribution is the CD is good enough."

Linda looked excited until Charlie asked how much and Burt said probably twenty grand and that would include his finder's fee.

"I'll let you know."

"But I need to know now."

"Why Burt?"

"Because."

"Thanks for the drink Burt, come on Linda."

"But I'd like to put out a CD."

Charlie rubbed his chin and then handed Burt his card.

"Look Burt, we have no idea if you are genuine or a hustler. You'll understand I've been in the music business for twenty years and didn't come down in the last cloudburst. If you want to have us recorded get this Lynn woman to send us details about her outfit and supply evidence of her company's success. Does this make sense to you?"

Burt downed the last half finger of his whisky and stood.

"I'm not upset by this Charlie but you are delaying things. I understand where you are coming from."

"Then good Burt. Do what we ask and I imagine you will wind up with your finder's fee because you know and I know Linda is much better than good."

They shook hands, Burt smiled and nodded at Linda and they parted.

"God you have ruined my career," Linda wailed, as they walked to Charlie's car.

"Fear not little one," Charlie said, glancing at Linda who was almost as tall but only half the size through that he was. "Guys like Burt are a dime a dozen but I grant you some do have quality connections. Most are motivated by just one thing, to be paid their fee and of course that's what makes the system work but unfortunately there are some who control the business at the other end that usually consist only of their wife or girlfriend or husband to answers the phone and then sends out confirmations on official-looking letterhead."

"I didn't know that."

"There's a big pile of shit ahead of you that you'll learn about in time sweetheart."

Linda pulled Charlie to her and kissed him. "That's the first time you've called me sweetheart since before Aunt Rose's death."

"Oh I hadn't noticed."

"Well please continue. It means you have gotten over her death at last but by that I don't mean you've forgotten her."

"Well if you say so."

"You say it Charlie."

"Yes baby, I'm no longer having bad dreams about our sister dying. I-I am very glad you had the privilege of knowing her."

"I know why you loved her."

"Well yes she was a lovely person."

"No Charlie. I mean she loved you with an intensity I don't think I have ever seen since."

Charlie snorted and said Linda didn't know what she was talking about.

"Think what you like, I know what I saw. Even mom doesn't love me like that. I want you to love me and allow me to love you like that."

"Sweetheart it's lovely of you talking like this. Let's go somewhere for a burger and coffee and talk about your career and that career will have to be put on hold if you wish to go beyond completing your bachelor's degree in a couple of months."

"God our mom will kill me if I did that."

"Nah out think her. Promise you'll complete your masters and then do a doctorate after a break, even if you have to do that online and arrange your bookings to complete practical work. Tell her being involved professionally in singing, if that happens, will mark heavily in your favor in your postgraduate studies."

"Aw Charlie she won't be sucked in by that."

"You're forgetting something darling. Mom will ask me what I think."

He opened the car door for Linda and she bent across and kissed him on the lips, with intensity she'd never applied before.

Charlie walked around the SUV with his mind in a whirl.

Of course Beryl, who was now fifty-eight, hit the roof when Linda unloaded and said she planned to interrupt her academic studies and attempt to establish her career and grow into it.

"No your studies take priority. You'll need at the very least a master's degree to work in music at college level when your finally admit your great hopes have died."

"That's stupid mom. My singing career will soar."

"Says who?"

"Charlie. He'll tell you."

"Then get him over here. Your father and I want to hear that from the horse's mouth."

"But mom it's almost 10:00."

"He'll be fiddling in his music room instead of attending to his wife. Get him over here Linda. I know I've had a few wines but I'll be like this in the morning, perhaps even worse."

Charlie arrived over and expertly wound-down his mom. I'll not only accompany Linda on piano or keyboard mom but I'll also be her manager and keep all the undesirables at bay."

"Do you promise?"

"Absolutely."

"Then do what you want Linda. I'm off to bed."

A fortnight later Charlie received a call. He collected Linda late next afternoon and they went to a suite in the Regent Hotel where they were greeted by Mrs Lynn Barnett and her husband Lionel. Lynn owned and operated Lynn Barnett Recording Studios in Los Angeles and Lionel was a self-employed drama coach.

"A talent scout Burt someone has highly recommended you dear," Lynn said when they were seated. "That of course was not unusual and then he told me of your brother's suspicion that Burt and I might not be genuine and that made me take and interest. And then, most astonishingly, Burt said if you failed to match the way he'd described then he'd pay me $5000 which would be the equivalent of his finder's fee for a singer of top recording potential. I boggled because never in my career had I known a talent scout to put money where his mouth was."

"So there you are. I decided to come and see for myself and hand over this video I use for promotional purposes and a brochure I had revised two years ago that I hand to potential investors in my company. Apart from signing on signers who want their own CD's produced for their own promotional purposes and placing a dozen recordings each year into the commercial market, my company also provides singers to clubs, cabarets, public events and of course for film productions. And so Charlie you'll ought to find sufficient evidence to be convinced we are what Burt portrayed us as being."

"Well you'll know how it is Lynn."

"Indeed I do Charlie and I give you full credit for wishing to protect your young sister from exploitation and possible bitter disappointment. You have no idea how Burt raved on about Linda's performance at that concert. Darling go in the bathroom and do some scales and get yourself relaxed and then come out and sing two songs for us, unaccompanied but if you wish we can go somewhere and find a piano or keyboard."

"No it's fine. Charlie has always insisted I include some unaccompanied singing when I practice."

"Take as long as you wish Linda. We will chat and sip wine while we are waiting."

While Linda was loosening up Charlie saw Lynn raise an eyebrow and glance at Lionel who nodded approvingly.

They said nothing and Charlie asked had they been to Nebraska before and they said no.

Linda reappeared and said she'd like to talk to Charlie for a moment. They had a short whispered conversation and he nodded.

Linda then walked to the window and stopping a few feet short of it looked out over the city's main street and sang 'I Could Have Danced All Night' and then "Buffy-Once More with Feeling: Walk Through the Fire'.

Her audience of three then clapped and Linda then said, "To finish I'd like to sing something with Charlie who's not a singer but we have always sung this since I was ten."

"They sang 'My Elusive Dreams' and their audience of two applauded and appeared delighted.

Lionel then stood and asked Linda if she'd perform some exercises for him and stood her facing Lynn and he then sat beside his wife and put Linda through her paces to test her range and he watched her closely.

"Excellent," Lionel said. "You have a fine voice, use it very flexibly and you have been well trained. You diction is splendid."

"Well let's go down to dinner," Lynn said. "I want you two in Los Angeles soon and well make some test recordings."

Charlie said Linda had final exams shortly and Lynn smiled and said well after they were completed that would be fine. All they had to do was to turn up in LA.

Over dinner Lynn expressed her optimism about Linda's chances of success with a singing career, especially if she were based in LA, Chicago or New York and said if Linda and Charlie came to LA for the recording test the test would be complimentary.

* * *

A week after Linda's graduation, she and Charlie flew to Los Angeles with their parents' best wishes and Geneva was also excited for Linda but for some reason failed to mention she would be lonely when Charlie was gone because they intended being away a week.

Charlie and Linda found a hotel within walking distance of the studios and Linda suggested they share a room to cut down on costs. Without really thinking about it Charlie agreed and she said she'd take care of registering while he kept an eye on their two bags.

When entering the room Charlie hesitated, noting there was only one bed.

"I took the cheapest room," Linda said slyly. "we only want to sleep here. There's a guest TV viewing lounge on this floor and anyway we will be out all the time."

"But there's only one bed."

"God stop your fussing. We are only here to sleep."

They arrived back at the room late and Charlie told Linda to use the small bathroom first. Linda kept the door open and he heard her pee and later she came out nude and standing in front of him said the bathroom was free, that she'd hung her clothes on the towel rack.

Charlie did a double take because he'd not seen her completely nude for some years although she often swam in the pool at home topless.

"You're not sleeping with me nude."

"You're unlikely to be that lucky," she said, going to her bag.

Dousing the light from the bathroom door, Charlie climbed into the bed wearing his briefs.

"Will you cuddle me?"

He said yes but when he curled in against him he yelled, "Christ Linda you're nude."

"I'm not," she defended indignantly.

Charlie ran his hands over her bare tits and then slid a hand down and felt a string around her waist and then over her vulva felt a g-string cover about the size of a credit card.

He grinned.

"Well?"

Attempting to keep his boner from touching her he said, "I felt something that anyone with high-powered glasses would confirm was probably a g-string.

She giggled and asked had all that touching given him an erection.

"Of course not, it takes a real woman to do that to that to me."

She snapped, "You are rude. Goodnight."

Charlie thought he must not even think about it. But of course he drifted off to sleep thinking about shafting his young sister who was only half his age. He awoke an hour later and realized Linda had the end of his dick in her mouth and it was inflating.

She took it out of her mouth and said, "I can tell by your breathing you're now awake. I'm turning and flipping over you and want you to suck my pussy."

"Okay," he croaked, knowing he'd soon be fucking his other sister. He thought that must make him one of the lowest life forms of life on earth but as Linda landed over his and he caught a strong whiff of female arousal, he switched from negative to positive thinking and sank his tongue in deeply and felt her bounce and then squeal.

"I want the light on; I want to see it go in," she said later.

Wiping his mouth and chin on the top sheet, Charlie found the light switch and Linda turned around and backed against the bed-head on top of a pillow, pulled her legs out wide and held them, displaying an open and oozing pussy.

"I shouldn't be doing this," Charlie said lamely, knowing that he would.

"Shut up and do it. Lots of girls get their brothers to fuck them."

He sighed, wetting his hand on Linda's vulva to wet his dick and kneeling, pushed in slowly. They both watched, probably both accepting this little action was morally totally irreversible but that right now it was what they both wanted to happen.

Charlie licked and sucked her now very firm tits and she cupped his balls and smiled at him.

"This is lovely, she panted. "Your dick is the thickest I've ever had, though probably not by much. It feels as if it belongs there. Don't be shy about sticking a finger into my butt and even your dick later. I negotiated all the frontiers of sex at college. Did you know that's one of the reasons why young females go to college?"

With his dick up his sister and their groins about to meet, Charlie really wasn't interested at that moment to be thinking about young females going to college. He also was successful in suppressing thoughts of Rose.

EPILOGUE

Charlie and Linda now reside in LA and live as man and wife.

Geneva successfully asked for a divorce and has not remarried but a guy the kids know as Kevie visits them often and they know he sleeps with their mom. Charlie is even more generous with child support to the young teenagers Murphy and Kristen that what was stimulated in the divorce settlement.

Charlie's father Robert has disowned Charlie and Linda and expects them 'to rot in hell'.

Beryl enjoys visiting them and often arrives with Murphy and Kristen in tow when timing her visits with school breaks. Beryl is so pleased that her two children are so happy together.

Charlie no longer accompanies Linda when she sings. He works as a recording engineer at the studios where Linda was recorded for the first time and has produced most of her successfully selling CDs, most of which only have tracks of original songs written by Charlie.

To date singer and songwriter have combined to land four singles into the Top 100. It is predicted by some, who know about such things, their current new release, 'My Adorable Sister' in which Linda is accompanied by a small orchestra, will make it to the Top 40 on several charts internationally. A video of that recording shows Linda, dressed in white, toward the end of the song being transformed into a ghostly white figure with close-ups showing tears on her cheeks. The video was only released this week and already is receiving feature playtime on TV music video stations throughout North America.

THE END