Charlie Ch. 01-04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Quickly, she reached up to the top of her head. "What the hell was that?" she asked. It felt soft. Her mind began to race to the possibility of something crawling in her hair. Ewww! She reached up to brush her hair and accidentally smacked Nathan in the face.

"Ow!" yelped Nathan as he rubbed his nose.

"What was that?" What were you doing?" demanded Charlie as she ran her hands through her hair.

"I wasn't doing anything. You are beginning to hallucinate," responded Nathan as he shifted on the couch. Letting a chill run through her body, Charlie chalked up the weird hair feeling to her lack of sleep. She moved back next to Nathan, placing her head on the pillow. She could smell both his soap and the smell of his laundry. She smiled at how clean it was while her eyes lazily closed. Nathan's smell was always oddly relaxing for her. The last thought the drifted across her mind before sleep wrapped itself around her brain and eyes was that maybe Nathan was smelling something too. Was he smelling her hair? Serves her right! She probably smelled disgusting and needed a shower. That will wait for tomorrow!