Charlie Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*****

We awoke on Friday morning in the same position we had gone to sleep. I was holding Mandy in my arms and she was snuggling herself into me. As yesterday, we were brought out of our sleep by Brigit's cheery greeting.

"Bonjour Meester Charlie. Bonjour Mees Mandy."

Mandy seemed less self conscious and did not pull up the sheet to cover us as Brigit went into the bathroom and replaced the towels. After Brigit had left the room I offered "shower?"

"OK, but remember, no fooling around while Brigit is here." Mandy reminded me.

I put on my sad face, but pulled her out of bed and toward the shower. Mandy was not hesitant this morning and we took a few more minutes to get each other totally clean.

Brigit cooked breakfast again and once finished, I was looking for something to do today. I was almost done with Tom Clancy so thought maybe a trip to the beach. We could go down early before the heat got too bad and get in a few rays. I was going to make the suggestion to Mandy when she and Brigit walked into the room together saying they would be back in a bit. They did not offer where they were headed and I was surprised enough not to ask. I soon heard the unmistakable sound of Brigit's ancient vehicle start and pull out of the drive.

"I guess it's you and me, Tom" I said to the empty room around me.

With only 20 pages left, it did not take long to finish and I had figured out most of what was happening early on. I still enjoyed his style of writing and would continue to read his books. I puttered around the house for a while, not sure what I wanted to do and still uncertain of when the women would return. As I pondered my next action, the sat phone rang. Not too many people had the number, most of them the colleagues I worked with every day in New York. Wondering what sort of calamity might need my attention during my vacation, I answered. "Hello?"

"Hi Charlie. It's Gina. Is that offer of dinner still open?" she asked.

I realized she must have the number from when Mandy used the phone to call her from France.

"Of course. You're welcome any time." I replied.

"How about now? Anything going on that can't be interrupted?" she asked.

"Nothing. Are you OK? Any problems?" I asked, wondering about her tone.

"No problems, just kind of lonely around here. I didn't realize how empty it would be without Mandy here and I decided to give up on finding any nice guys for now." She answered.

"Come on over. Mandy and Brigit have gone out for a while, but I am here looking for something to do. Keep me company until they get back." I joked.

Gina laughed with me and said she would be by shortly.

Now that my mind was jogged about the dinner I had promised Mandy and Gina, I took a few minutes to put together a sweet spicy glaze for the shrimp I was planning to grill later this afternoon. True to her word, there was a knock at the door less than 30 minutes later. Gina came in at my offer, wearing a tight t-shirt and the jogging shorts I had given her the other morning. No bra and no real sag to those 'hooters'. I wondered for a minute if she wanted to return the shorts but decided she would not have been wearing them if that was her intention.

"Can I offer you something? The coffee is still hot and there is fresh orange juice in the fridge. I think I saw a few extra croissants too."

"The juice would be nice. I try not to drink too much coffee, the caffeine is not good for you." She replied.

I remembered Mandy saying she was a health nut so offered the juice and unplugged the coffee pot.

"So what is this about being lonely?" I started.

"Yeah, who woulda thunk? I don't really understand why, but once Mandy left, things seemed different. I tried to go out but nothing excited me. I made the beach yesterday, but it just wasn't the same. I know we aren't that close, but being all alone was just strange. Even the guys who wanted to hook up with me didn't do anything for me and I turned them all down." Gina said with a nervous laugh. "Doesn't sound like me, huh?"

She did sound different and I hoped that asking Mandy to stay with me wasn't going to be a problem. I know she didn't blame me for the issue, but I couldn't help but feel a little guilty because of it.

"Hey, enough about me. How are you and Mandy doing?" Gina tried changing the subject.

"Everything's good so far. She is going to see if she can add a week to her vacation and stay longer."

"I wish I could do that too. I have to get back this weekend." she added.

"Sorry to hear that. I love this island and wish I could spend more time here."

Gina had brightened a bit but was starting to look sad again as we talked. I could sense something on her mind so asked. "Anything wrong? You look pensive. Just thinking about leaving and going home?"

Gina thought a minute then bit her lip before saying "Charlie, Can I ask a big favor? I know it might be a lot to ask especially with Mandy here and all, but is there any chance I can stay over tonight? I just don't want to be alone in that room again tonight. I promise I will stay out of sight and you won't even know I am here."

I looked at the sadness in her eyes, now starting to tear up. I moved close enough to put an arm around her shoulders and held her close. "You are welcome to stay the night and as long as you want. You know you have friends here. Don't let a little loneliness get you down."

"Thanks Charlie, this means a lot to me." Gina sniffed a little as she said the last.

"One condition, though" I offered, trying to look as stern as I could." You have to get happy. This is not a refuge for sad but beautiful women. Wipe away those tears and cheer up!" I joked.

Gina smiled as I said this and hugged me close. I could feel her wonderful breasts pressed hard against my chest and hoped that I would not be showing any kind of arousal. I had no intention of doing anything with Gina again, but sometimes the flesh is weak. Right now, the feel of those huge tits against me was causing a twinge in my boxers. We heard Brigit's car returning and pulled apart before they came into the house. I wasn't worried that Mandy might think me unfaithful, but not being seen in an embrace with Gina would prevent some uncertain moments.

*****

Mandy and Brigit came in talking a mile a minute. They were speaking French, Mandy having improved hers lately by talking with Brigit. Mandy was carrying a few bags but both women stopped talking as they saw Gina.

"Gina! I missed you." Mandy said excitedly.

The women hugged each other and Brigit added her greeting "Hello, Mees Gina."

"I needed to get away from that room, it was too lonely without you there." Gina started.

Mandy looked at her questioningly, but said nothing.

Jumping in I asked "So where did you 2 ladies get to?"

Mandy got a funny smile on her face before saying "Brigit took me shopping. I got a few things I think you will like."

"And what might that be?" I asked with some curiosity.

"Stay there and I will be right back." Mandy said.

Gina and I looked at each other, then at Brigit. She did not offer anything either by voice or expression, so we would have to wait for Mandy. She came out of the bedroom wearing some new clothes. She might have been a clone of Brigit, each wore similar short skirts and light tops.

Mandy came close to us and turned to model the new look.

"Brigit took me to get some new things. What do you think?"

This was the uniform that I called the clothing most French women seemed to wear here on the island. The skirt was 4 or 5 inches above her knees and the top had large holes for the arms. I knew that one could get a nice profile view of the wearer's breasts when the arms were raised.

"Very nice." I offered.

Gina nodded as Mandy continued to slowly turn to give us a good look. She then put her arms just above shoulder height and asked "How about now?"

I could see the full view of her breasts in the arm holes as could Gina.

"Brigit says you like watching her boobies while she works." She thought you might like me to wear this too."

Brigit was snickering off to the side and I felt my face get red. I was busted and wondered how long Brigit had known and if it bothered her. Evidently not, she had never said anything nor changed her wardrobe for me. Mandy and Brigit had started giggling as I stood there at a loss for words. Soon Gina picked it up and all the women were laughing at my expense.

I guess I deserved it but what was a guy to do. If the view was offered, I couldn't very well ignore it, could I?

After a few more minutes of fun at Charlie's expense, the laughing slowed and Gina asked with a bit of evil on her face "any chance you have another that might fit me?"

Gina was 6 inches taller than Mandy, but had a narrow waist and hips. I wasn't sure they could share clothes, but Mandy replied "I bought 2 tops and 2 skirts. Let's see if you can fit into the other set."

They went laughing into the bedroom and I was left standing with Brigit. She was still snickering with a smug look on her face, but I wasn't angry at her. It was my own fault for looking and she had some fun because of my ogling.

"I will be leaving now, meester Charlie." Brigit said.

"Thanks for taking Mandy out. See you tomorrow, Brigit." I responded as she walked out the door.

Mandy and Gina came out of the bedroom a couple of minutes later. I could hardly believe the picture before me. Mandy looked as she had moments before, but the transformation for Gina was incredible. The skirt that was a few inches above Mandy's knees barely fell below Gina's ass. She was showing a lot of leg. The top was big enough that it was not tight on her larger frame and when she raised her arms as Mandy had done, her tits almost completely filled the arm hole. It was an impressive sight and both women were aware of how hot she looked.

Mandy started "What do you think, Charlie?"

"I don't think you have to ask me what I think. She looks damn good in that outfit. If I wasn't already taken I might have some thoughts about what I would like to do with her."

Mandy blushed at the reference to me being taken, but Gina liked my compliment to her and looked to Mandy with what I thought might be a bit of envy about our relationship.

"This is really comfy. Maybe I will have to get a couple to take home with me." Gina said.

"I can take you back to that store tomorrow if you want." Mandy replied.

I knew Gina did not have any trouble attracting attention, but in that outfit she would have to beat the men off with a stick.

*****

"I invited Gina to spend the night." I said to Mandy. "She wants to be with friends her last night here."

"Great. We can all have a good time and then see you off tomorrow. I need to call my boss now and see if I can stay longer, but if not, I might be on that same plane with you." Mandy answered.

Gina blushed a bit, but came over and wrapped her arms around both of us. "I am glad to have such good friends. Now, before any of us gets too emotional, what are we going to do this afternoon?"

"I was thinking a light lunch and then a few hours on the beach. Any other thoughts?" I started.

"Sounds good to me, how about you Mandy?" Gina replied

"Fine. I need to finish getting rid of some of my tan lines anyway." Mandy said before thinking about her words.

Gina looked at her with a growing smile. "Does that mean you took the top off? In front of other people?"

"Yes it does!"

Well, I guess that settled that.

The leftover croissants from breakfast along with some fruit from the fridge made a quick and light lunch. Mandy went into the bedroom to get her suit while I brought in Gina's case from the rental. I put it into one of the extra bedrooms and she opened it to dig out her suit. She took my arm and kissed me on the cheek before I left, thanking me again for letting her stay.

Mandy was on the phone when I walked into the bedroom. I got the idea she was asking for more time off from the one side of the conversation I was able to hear.

"Woo hoo! One more week here in paradise with you!" she said after disconnecting, then wrapping her arms around me and kissing with some passion. I wasn't immune to the feelings, but knew if we got started, Gina would be going to the beach by herself. I thought time with us would help her mood and I knew Mandy and I would have more than enough time for us in the next week. I pulled us apart, explaining my thoughts to Mandy who agreed. She stripped out of her new attire and pulled on her suit as I did the same.

After making sure we had the requisite sunglasses, block, beach towels and anything else we could think of, the 3 of us headed down the path and onto the familiar beach. We set up our towels and settled in to get some sun. It was early enough in the afternoon that the temperature was hotter than I would have liked, but we managed. Once sitting in place, Mandy unhooked her top and removed it as Gina watched. I did not have to kid with her to get her started today and Gina followed with her own. Gina did not stand to remove the top today, but several others on the beach near us noticed as it came off. Mandy seemed a lot more comfortable topless on the beach this afternoon and the 3 of us sat in the sun talking about this or that for some time.

I decided it was time for my swim, so stood and removed my trunks. In unison, I heard 2 whistles as my trunks hit the ground and I saw Gina and Mandy look at each other then burst into laughter. Their whistles and subsequent laughter had attracted the attention of a number of others who looked over in time to see me standing there naked. I did not usually even think about being seen naked on this beach, but now I felt a flush of embarrassment come over me standing here. Not knowing what else to do, I tried my best Arnold impression, saying "I'll be back!" before heading into the water.

The water felt great against my skin, just as it always did. The time I spent doing this gave me a chance to reflect on goings on in my life and right now life was good. I spent a few minutes thinking about the 2 half naked women I had left on the beach and soon had to put that image out of my mind, the growth in my crotch would soon interfere with the swim. I did my mile out and then returned to the beach, anxious to get back to the women. Alone time with Mandy was great, but having Gina join us would make for a nice evening.

Mandy and Gina were where I had left them, each now lying on her back to catch some sun. Gina's large breasts were an impressive sight, even as she lay there sunning. I sat and both opened their eyes and sat up.

"How was the water?" Mandy asked.

"Great. There is nothing like the feel of swimming naked in an endless ocean. Maybe one day you might want to try it." I answered.

"Maybe I will." She finished.

"If I remember right, you said something about cooking dinner for us, didn't you?" Gina asked.

"You remember right. I'll wait a few more minutes here to dry and then we can go back up. It is still early to eat, but I do need to get a few things started." I said.

Dry and ready to go back, I got up and pulled on my suit. The women each put away little odds they had with them and we gathered up the towels to leave. I did notice that neither of them put her top back on for the walk to the house. DéjàVu all over again, I followed Gina's nice ass up the path to the back gate, Mandy preceding Gina.

"Shower anyone?" I asked.

Mandy and Gina each looked toward the outdoor shower. There was enough room for the 3 of us to fit, but it would be a lot cozier than with 2. Mandy wasn't certain about getting in with Gina there, saying "How about if Gina goes first, then we can each take a turn?"

Gina understood her uneasiness so just agreed rather than make any suggestion otherwise that might turn uncomfortable. She walked to the enclosure first and then pulled the bottom of her suit off to wash the salt, sand and oil off her body. Once finished, she walked out naked to the cupboard and retrieved a clean towel to dry off. She had left the bottoms of her suit sitting on the shower wall and apparently had forgotten to bring them with her as she came over to the table where Mandy and I were sitting. Mandy looked at her without any clothes on, an uneasy expression on her face. Gina noticed and with an apology quickly wrapped the towel around her waist and went into the house to get some clothes on.

Mandy took her turn, slowing for a minute before removing the lower part of her suit as she washed. I considered getting in with her while Gina was gone, but knowing her concern about others seeing us doing anything, I let the thought go and just waited my turn. Mandy had gotten a towel out before she started and once done, wrapped it around herself, this time above her breasts. She also went inside to dress while I took my turn in the shower. Both women were now dressed and standing outside the circle of water, just watching as I soaped up and rinsed. They were talking and giggling, but low enough I could not hear what they were saying. Mandy had brought out shorts and shirt for me, so I dressed in front of them after I had dried off.

The women sat on the patio talking while I worked in the kitchen to prepare the food. I was making grilled shrimp with the glaze I had prepared earlier, a jalapeno cornbread and fruit salad. We decided the food was more suited to beer drinking than to wine, so Mandy dug out Heinekens for all of us. Once the cornbread was in the oven and the shrimp marinating in the glaze, I joined the women at the table. The fire in the grill took a few minutes to start and get hot enough, but soon the smell of grilling shrimp had each of us salivating in anticipation of dinner.

We all ate way too much, but the food was good and the company even better. We continued to talk and sip beer until the sun had long since disappeared. I cleaned up while the women finished their conversation, and it was time for bed. Gina gave us each a kiss on the cheek and kept thanking us for letting her come over and spend time together. Once in our room, Mandy and I spent several pleasurable hours in carnal bliss, Mandy having lost some of her inhibitions about sex with someone else in the house. I know Gina had to hear us only a room away, but we were each lost in the feeling and what Gina might be thinking was far from our thoughts.

*****

Mandy and I awoke early the next morning, we were in the shower together when Brigit came in to change the towels. Mandy did not show any sign of being flustered as she greeted each of us in her cheery way before leaving with the dirty laundry. We finished and dressed, making our way into the kitchen where Gina was already sitting, sipping juice.

"Did you 2 manage to get any sleep last night?" she asked with a big smile on her face.

"A little." Mandy answered, reaching for coffee.

"What time does your plane leave?" I asked Gina.

"About 1. I hate to leave but I know I have to. Back to the old grind on Monday." She replied wistfully.

"We'll see you off." Mandy stated.

"You don't have to do that." Gina replied.

"I know we don't have to, but I want to. Charlie does too."

Gina smiled at this, but looked to be choking up as she struggled to say something. She just nodded in acknowledgement of Mandy's words.

Brigit served breakfast and then the subject of what to do for the next few hours before it would be time to go to the airport came up. I had gotten an emergency call from one of my colleagues and needed to write up something for a client, so dug out the laptop and went outside to get started. The early morning air was nice and I liked the feel of working outside. I had set up and was just getting going when Mandy and Gina both came out to join me. I looked over to see each sit in a chair and then recline the back. Mandy got up and took off the top she had been wearing, followed by the skirt she bought yesterday and the panties she had underneath. She was totally naked standing there before sitting back down and lying back, closing her eyes to bask in the sun. Gina saw what she had done and followed her lead, removing the t-shirt and jogging shorts she was wearing, no panties underneath for her.