Charlie's Angels Ch. 2

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Asianlove
Asianlove
111 Followers

"I know you do. I love you to." And we French kissed for about a minute.

"I wish I could be the one to be with you and not just be your boss."

"I wish you could, too."

"Really?" I asked in surprise.

"But what about Sabrina and Jill and all those angels yet to come?"

She had a point; a very valid point, and I was left with no argument.

"You may have all the money in the world Charlie, but you still have choices to make. You just have more choices than the rest of us. I don't think that makes it any easier."

I made up my mind then that I would have to let Kelly go. That was a hard decision, especially with her laying there in my arms on that train bound for the south of France. She snuggled up closer to me as she spoke quietly into my ear.

"You're right, angel," I told her. "Let's go out and find a new angel to join our family. And then you have to promise to invite me to your wedding."

"You've got it Charlie," she said running her hand down my chest.

*****

The next morning Kelly and I met Jacques in the dinning car and were served a gourmet French breakfast. Outside, as the scenery passed the moving train, the sky looked bluer than I had ever seen it, and the ground was covered with a deep green. I learned later these were the wine vineyards of southern France passing us by.

"This beach I am taking you to is most unusual," Jacques explained to us. "The Club Med resorts are all around this spot. However, I think they are not so good to discover what it is we are looking for."

"Money won't be a concern for us on this trip," I said with confidence. This sounded like such a corny line, but hell it was true in my case.

"Actually this beach is more a public one than a private. You will find the small resort near by to be not so expensive. Few know this place, but the ones who do…" he broke off and smiled to himself. "Let me just say that this is a hangout for the beautiful people. If I am wrong I will refund all the pay you have already given me."

"I trust you Jacques," I said. "My uncle trusted you, and you did find Kelly for him, so I think you have a winning streak going."

"You will not be disappointed in this place," Jacques promised. "The only thing is I am afraid you may not have dressed appropriately for the atmosphere we will find there."

"No problem. I can buy some new clothes when we get there. What is considered appropriate attire at this joint?"

Jacques and Kelly both laughed at my innocent question, apparently sharing a secrete joke between them. "Just wait and see," Kelly told me. "You'll find out soon enough."

The train pulled into the station at the small resort town. Jacques explained to us that he did not have a limo waiting for us here because it would serve our proposed "Angel Hunt" better if we went incognito as to the wealth I had.

The beach was already visible as we walked down the tiny streets. The resort we had reservations at was only three blocks from the train station, and again Jacques proved to be a capable guide and led us straight to the reservations desk.

Our room arrangements were as they had been on the train. Jacques got his own suite and Kelly and I were sharing a suite together. The rooms were great, but not as elegant as some I had stayed in since becoming rich. Kelly and I showered and then met Jacques out on a terrace restaurant over looking the Mediterranean.

Jacques was late in arriving, but as Kelly and I sat and watched the waves of the ocean I was surprised to hear two familiar voices behind me. Hands went across my eyes covering my sight.

"Guess who, Charlie," the voice of Sabrina, one of my other angels said. And with Sabrina's hands still held over my eyes I felt a familiar little body sit down in my lap, and sweet lips give me a kiss on the lips. Jill, my other angel, was seated on my lap.

Sabrina came around to kiss me and took her hands away from my eyes. Both she and Kelly were wearing bikinis. They had on short little robes that left their long legs exposed to the Mediterranean sun. Their tans were perfect.

"Sabrina! Jill!" I exclaimed.

"Surprise, Charlie!" the two girls said in unison.

Sabrina was twenty-six-years-old and Chinese, with flowing hair down to her waist. She was from Shanghai, and all though she had been the privileged daughter of a party boss she'd had a dream to come to America, and it was my uncle who had made that dream come true for her. She had a wicked sense of humor and I would be lying if I said I was not in love with her.

Jill was a California blonde. She had been a valley girl and her father had been an Internet executive. She had fallen on bad luck when she was eighteen with a bad relationship that ended with her getting an abortion and out on the streets having been disowned by her family. My uncle had saved her from all that. Jill was twenty-two and petite and short, however with a large double D chest. I loved Jill also.

"What are you two doing here?" I asked. "I thought I left you to enjoy a week in Manhattan on your own and with all of my credit cards."

"We decided to come and help you on your quest for a new angel," Sabrina said.

"After all she will be a part of our family, too," Jill told me. "We want to like her before we allow you to bring her on full time."

"Of course," I said realizing that I couldn't just hire a new girl with out the absolute approval of my other two angels. "I apologize. It was thoughtless of me to try and find someone new with out including you two."

"Well the gangs all here," Kelly said, hugging the other two girls. "Now let's go out and hunt for an angel."

And so that's exactly what we did.

*****

I joined Jacques in the bathhouse of the famous or maybe I should say infamous beach that afternoon. The beach was totally secluded, and was hidden in a little cove a few miles, or I guess since this was Europe I should say kilometers from the resort beaches of the town. At first glance it didn't look like anything special.

"Being French I am a lover of women," Jacques announced as we stripped out of our clothes in the bathhouse.

"I'm sure if you hung around my uncle very much it was quite interesting."

"Yes. I got laid a lot," the little French man said. He was very short and wiry. His skin was tanned a golden brown, and his hair long and straight. When he took off his shirt I saw his chest was covered with thick black hair. His age was indeterminate to me because I was not good with calculating people's ages. If I'd had to guess I would have said that Jacques was well into middle age.

"What are you doing, Charlie?" Jacques asked me as I started to get into my swimming trunks. He stood before me naked and was laughing. "This is a nude beach. You might get arrested if you were to wear your clothes out there."

This was a new experience for me. My rather conservative American upbringing made me self-conscious to walk around in public with out my clothes. In fact this had been the stuff of more than one of my nightmares as a child. On this afternoon I was just going to have to learn to get over my inhibitions.

"Come! Let us walk," Jacques said as we left the bathhouse and started down the beach together.

"Just don't walk too close to me," I told him. We were both strolling down the beach with out a stitch. So far we had not run into anyone else. I don't know if this made it better or worse. The thought of taking a stroll along a beach with a naked guy just didn't strike me as very romantic.

A couple of guys came up to us. They knew Jacques and called to him. One was a black guy. The other looked Spanish to me. They both spoke French to Jacques, and I couldn't understand what was being said. They were, of course, as naked as we. When they all began laughing I felt more than a little uncomfortable since I had no idea what they were laughing at. They might have been laughing at my dick hanging down between my legs for all I knew.

After that I took off down the beach by myself. There were few people around. Off in the distance I thought I saw a gathering of some sort, but I was too shy to walk up to them in my current state of undress.

Then I saw her. This was the most beautiful girl I had ever seen. Of course I said that every time I saw a new girl. But there was really something special about this girl. She was mysterious and hard to get a fix on. She was olive dark skinned, and her long hair was braided to her head.

She came up out of the water and walked toward me through the surf. She was naked just like I was. The water dripping off her skin and wetting her hair shined in the bright sun of the Med. She was very tall, almost coming to my height, and I was just over six feet. She was thin and muscular. Her breasts were firm and round on her chest, the nipples a dark brown. A large patch of trimmed pubic hair stood out proudly between her legs.

As she got closer to me I couldn't tell her nationality from her facial features. Except I didn't think she was European, and definitely not American. She walked straight up to me, and when she saw me staring at her she smiled.

"Have you seen my towel?" she asked me in English, but with a definite accent.

"I think I saw one over there," I said pointing behind me, but I was still staring at her body. She was all wet from her swim and my eyes wouldn't leave her.

Then I saw her eyes wonder down for just about two seconds. She took a good look between my legs. I was starting to get half hard from this experience and remembered that I was as naked as she. Fortunately I had gotten a blow job from Jill before coming down here or I would have been already at full mast.

She walked past me and up to her belongings on the sand with her towel. I got a good rear view. Her tall shape was perfect. When she bent to pick up a spare towel I caught a fleeting glance at the mound between her legs, the lips tightly pursed together. I was embarrassed to see my erection starting to grow and felt an urgent need to try and hide.

I walked over to her sand blanket and knelt down to the ground. A kneeling position would force my old Johnson to a less obvious position, all though it was still pointing down well past my upper thighs.

"My I sit down for a minute and share your blanket?" I asked her, but had already helped myself.

"Go ahead," she said, and I thought her accent sounded sort of French, but a little different.

The girl sat down not two feet from me on the blanket and began to dry herself off. She started with her long braids, shaking water out from them. Now that I was close to her I could see her olive skin was very dark, and this was natural and not a tan. Her hair was pure black, and this was true for the braids on her head and her neatly combed pussy.

"My names Charlie," I said. "I'm from America."

"I am Emmanuelle," she said and we shook hands. "I'm from Martinique, but I go to college in Marseille."

College, huh? I wondered. She looked like she was barely eighteen. My angels had to be at least eighteen because of various laws. If she was already in college then she met one requirement, and she certainly had the body for the job. That met criteria number two.

We talked all afternoon. I learned that her father had been black and her mother white. She had a part time job in Marseille, but was sitting out this semester from her school because of financial troubles. She was eighteen, but had started school when she was seventeen because of her better than average grades.

Emmanuelle was easy to talk to and she was easy to laugh. When she laughed she had a wonderful smile. I full in love with her accent. I had never heard one like it before and I thought it was the coolest thing I had ever heard. She would be a perfect angel for me, a good replacement for Kelly. But I wondered how I could go about asking her if she wanted the job. I had never done this before and felt awkward. My uncle had been the man, and undoubtedly knew all the ins and outs of employing an angel. I was just starting to learn.

"You're not use to the French beaches yet, are you Charlie?" Emmanuelle asked giggling, her knees tucked up in front of her as she sat in the towel.

"Actually I am use to this," I lied to her. "Why do you ask?"

She just laughed and pointed.

I was sitting cross-legged on the beach blanket and as I talked with her my erection had hit high water mark, pointing up at the sky with pride. I looked down at it and was immediately embarrassed. What would she think of me? How would I hide it? Unfortunately my hands cupped over my groin would not begin to do the trick.

"You are either awfully horny, or don't get laid much," she said.

"To be honest a nice young lady gave me a blow job just a few hours ago. So I guess that just makes me horny."

"Interesting," was all she said and I let it go at that.

She sat cross-legged and poured us a rum drink she had in a cooler. There was no way I could not see. There was no way I could keep from looking. Her vaginal lips were in full view and slightly parted. I could see a sheen of perspiration from the pink between them.

As the day wore on and night started to fall, I saw many more people start to come to the beach. All were nude. The girls were young and incredible. The guys were young, and I guess they were incredible too, all though I really didn't notice them all that much. However, I did notice that none of them seemed to have my problem with a runaway penis. They must have come to these types of places more often.

Some were eating or drinking. Others were playing beach volleyball. Most had arrived alone, as this was not really a couple's spot. However, there was a friendly camaraderie in the atmosphere, and I felt a building excitement.

One group built a big bond fire and it seemed like everyone was flocking to this spot.

Jacques came back up on the beach with his two friends and found Emmanuelle and me. "I see you have made a beautiful new friend," he said. "Come and join us over at the bond fire. That is where all of the action will be this evening – if you know what I mean, hey?"

"Let's go," I said to Emmanuelle.

"You go ahead," she said looking down and bringing up the towel to cover herself. "I have to be leaving now." She got up and started gathering her things. I felt that she was self-conscious at her nudity for the first time. While all afternoon she had been perfectly ok about it. I got up too, my cock dangling between my legs, and helped her pick up her cooler.

"I don't even know where you are staying?" I asked.

"We'll see each other around."

"I wanted to ask you something, but I really don't know how," I stammered. "Why don't you come on down to the bond fire? I have some other friends who will be here later and I want you to meet them."

"Was one of them the girl who gave you head this afternoon?"

"Yes. She is one of them. That's what I wanted to talk to you about Emmanuelle; I want to offer you a job."

"A job?"

"But not just any job," I said, not wanting to offend her with details at this point, but also not wanting to let her get away. I guess I had kind of grown use to looking down between her long legs all afternoon, and I didn't want to loose the sight now. "The pay is very-very good. There's world travel. It's hard to explain the details. I was hoping maybe the other girls could talk to you."

"Well," she said hesitating, and I took this to be a good sign. "I've never done the swingers thing. That's what the bond fire is, you know. Just a big orgy."

"I really didn't know. I've never been here before," I said as we walked down the beach headed in the general direction of the fire. A big orgy, huh? This could definitely be interesting I thought.

Just then my three angels came running down to join us from the other end of the beach. They were all three naked, and their bodies in the moonlight were very intoxicating. They all jumped on me to hug and kiss me. My dick had now gone out of control and brushed all of their bellies and thighs as they took hold of me. Sabrina reached down and took it in her hand to lay it up against my stomach as she necked with me.

"Hello, angels," I greeted them. "I want you all to meet Emmanuelle."

The four naked girls greeted each other on the beach, but Sabrina held my cock back for me all the time. I was very grateful for her light touch at that moment.

"Emmanuelle, this is Sabrina, Jill, and Kelly. It is Kelly who will be leaving my employment soon and her position you would be filling should you decide to accept my offer. Think of this as an informal interview. You already have my vote, but my three angels have veto power in the matter. Since you will becoming a part of our family it is important that we all get along and like each other."

"Come on Charlie," Jill said leading me by my arm as Sabrina still held me by my engorged cock. "They're having a big party over here at the fire. I don't think we want to miss this one."

There were more women than men at the party. I would say there were about twenty women and maybe a dozen men. Music was playing and everyone was dancing. I was twenty-five and probably the oldest person on the beach. I thought I was in good shape but some of the guys looked like they were competing for the Mr. World title. They were ripped and I hate to say it but several were better endowed even than yours truly.

The women were all from different countries, and all had different complexions and hair. Some were short and thin with long hair. A few were tall with short hair. All had tightly muscled and flat stomachs. Some were shaved; others had a jungle growing between their legs.

"Come and join me, Charlie," Jacques said stepping up to me. I looked down and saw that he had a big boner protruding from between his legs. He had a small body but a big cock that looked all the bigger as it stuck out from his angular frame.

Jacques led me to a sand dune at the very center of the party. A petite Italian girl was bent over the dune that reached just to her mid section. Her butt was sticking in the air, and I could see her parted pussy hanging between her legs.

"I got her warmed up for you," Jacques told me and motioned me up to the girl's ass.

Maybe it was the rum I had been drinking all afternoon with Emmanuelle, or maybe it was the scent coming off the fire… I wonder what was in that fire anyway.

Before I knew what was happening to me I was standing up behind the girl and thumping her good with my hard on. I noticed that a Swedish guy was standing on the other side of the dune and she was giving him a blow job.

A gorgeous teenaged French girl stood down the dune from us and I withdrew from the Italian and moved over to her. She was on her back and as soon as I moved to her she spread her legs for me. I got between her legs and we rutted like dogs for the next few minutes.

I noticed that Jacques was now ramming it good to the Italian girl next to us. There were also more girls lining up down the sand dune and all the guys had lined up with them to get a piece. Most of the guys were going from girl to girl.

I looked around for my angels. They were not a part of the orgy, but instead sat back by the fire and watched. I think I was fucking a German girl up the ass when I caught sight of Emmanuelle. She waved to me. I waved back. She was sitting on the ground with my other angels and they were talking and bonding. This was a good sign. I hoped that they would all like Emmanuelle and that Emmanuelle would like them. I also hoped that Emmanuelle would understand my offer, not be offended by it, and might even accept it.

I watched as the four girls began to kiss each other. Kelly was French kissing Sabrina and Jill had climbed between Emmanuelle's outstretched legs and was eating her out nicely.

I was on my back on the ground by that time. A little Dutch girl was riding my cock and screaming with a loud orgasm. Another girl, I think it was the blonde headed Spanish girl, was between my legs licking my balls.

Asianlove
Asianlove
111 Followers