Charlotte's Fairytale Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Her name is Beatrice Leary"

"Beatrice, where have I heard that? A missing witch... Oh, she has to be Samantha's last apprentice. That is strange; she would never hurt the witch she has taught all she knew for at least 20 years. She would even spare anyone remotely dear to Beatrice. The oldest witch you saw was Samantha."

"That old crone practically raised my mother?" Patrick stood still, thinking about that. "Charlotte, could you help me with my powers? I know I have them, sometimes I see things in my dreams and when I wake, my room is changed. Once, I made the wall of my bedroom look like an evening sky, but with even more vivid colors. And please, don't tell the other witches about me; I am not ready for a visit from those old crones."

Patrick looked quite helpless, making Charlotte's chest ache. This man had bigger problems than most. "I can try to help you. But even though I am a fully learned witch, I won't qualify for a teacher. I lack a lot of experience for it. But, witches drove away your mother from you, and she shielded you from them by her last act. I will trust her judgment for now, and keep this fact from the other witches. But as compensation you will help Eveline."

"That is not a problem, I like her to be grateful," said Patrick with a sudden evil grin on his face.

"Oh, I can imagine that, as your teacher I can tell, I don't like your attitude towards her. You have gained a lot from her, at very little cost on your part."

"Little cost? I could have thrown a party with all the noble young ladies from the neighboring counties, and practically had my way with them; but I favored a flower from my own town."

"And discarded that flower directly after plucking it?" With a sudden jolt of guilt, Charlotte realized that was exactly the thing she had done earlier. What was it with Patrick, that she instantly reacted so directly to his words? Her heart was beating quickly again. "Can you treasure a woman for what she is worth?" Oh, that did not come out very well either.

"The worth of women, that is an interesting topic. I value some women higher than Eveline," Patrick mused as he walked closer to Charlotte. "Would I be free to have my way with women that I value higher? Are you suggesting that I should aim my arrows at the current wife of my father, or my nanny Petty? I value them a lot, so it should be all right in your reasoning. Or should I value you even higher than them as my teacher in the mystical art?"

Charlotte felt her throat get sore and swallowed, she definitely felt uncomfortable under his attention. She had tensed up and felt hot at the same time. To get away from his bantering, she started seeking an opening out. "Are you in such a hurry to find a woman that suits your taste? Most men are content with one mate it seems."

"There is far more going on between men and women than normally is shown to their fellow villagers. Dark nights hide a lot of activity, and men can be away to their jobs. Everyone can project the illusion of prudent relations and be off to their latest love the next moment. People are content unless they can get away with it."

Patrick had placed a hand on one arm of Charlotte. Normally, she would not have cared about such a simple gesture from anybody, but now she could not endure it. She brushed him away and jumped out of her chair, she felt her heart beat in her throat. What was wrong with her! He definitely had a way to get under her skin.

A quick step, and Patrick had her against the wall. He pushed his hands to the wall, on two sides beside her. "You are reacting far more to my jest than anyone else I know. Most people just shrug it off. It looks like I am not only interesting to old crone witches. Will you now start following all my moves, and weigh everything I say as important evidence?"

Charlotte was by now feeling like she would pass out. She felt very hot, yet shivers ran through her like she was ill. Yet she still had a strong urge to face up to this man, make him respect her. "I have my pride as a..."

Patrick kissed her, making her lose any resolve she had left. Her legs could not support her anymore, and she slid to the ground, held upright only by his arms. "Wow, that is a serious reaction." He steadied her a bit, and moved away to the door. "Petty! Can you help me for a moment?"

Soon, the maid came in, and Charlotte was pulled up with four hands, and guided to another door. She felt a soft bed under her; hands loosened her blouse from her burning skin. Even pulled it off her. The cooler air gave her some relief from the heat, and she could now determine the shapes of Petty and Patrick near her. Not able to think, she pulled Patrick to her in a hug, giving her muscles something to hold on to, decreasing those shivers.

Petty made some urging comments, Patrick moved out of her embrace, and somewhere to the side. Charlotte grabbed the blankets under her instead, while her body whirled for better comfort. She became aware, that her body was craving for sex. She shoved her skirt lower by her thigh band. Her hands moved to her vagina as soon as possible, and resulted in a cry from Petty. Both of them were looking at her, triggering some shame, but did not lessen her thirst for relief of her tensions. Petty wanted to cover Charlotte with a sheet; however, Patrick stopped her by standing behind her and grabbing her wrists. He was fascinated by Charlotte's acute urges.

Patrick had become excited by the view, but did not interact with Charlotte at all, other than looking at her. His hands were on his maid, who fought it; she was not accustomed to denying Patrick anything he wanted. Eventually she gave in, and by then his hands had been all over her rich bosom. Charlotte had moved her skirt down enough, to allow her legs the freedom to push it away completely. She really did not want clothes on her burning skin anymore. Her legs directly opened to give her more freedom to rub. This was not close enough to what her body really wanted; she wanted Patrick in her more than anything. However, she was far too stubborn to ask for such a thing. Her hands would have to be enough as an alternative.

The blouse of Petty was opened enough to give Patrick access to her actual breasts. Her breath was heavy enough, to audibly alternate with Charlotte's gasps for air. Charlotte lost her focus on them completely, as her body took over control. She was only faintly aware that he still had his attention on her, increasing her craving for release. She rubbed herself with still more vigor. That illusive release came to her in the end, and her body spasmed with it.

When she had time to clear her thoughts, she could hear two heavy breaths, and saw the now dark red face of Petty moving above her. Her large breasts were jumping in and out of view. Patrick had entered her, and was now enjoying his maid, to the fullest. The air was still full of tension; that gave no rest to Charlotte. Their intense mating made her body flair up instantly again. If only Patrick would ride her like this, that would have made her feel so much better.

She had to suppress the almost physical urge to try to switch with this maid. Her back was so wet and clammy on the bed, that she moved herself to her belly. That was not comfortable either against those wet sheets. She moved away from Petty, and moved her knees under her body. With more air to cool her skin, she started to masturbate again. A gasp from Patrick made clear that he could see her again over Petty's shoulders. "Oh yes, Charlotte show me more, I missed the view of your hands in your pussy already. And now together with a nice ass, splendid!"

Patrick moved along the bed, moving Petty with him, giving him a better view at Charlotte's opened buttocks. Both Charlotte and Petty made an effort to protest but failed. Petty's face was pushed very near Charlotte's genitals, but her lust only seemed to increase with it. She could feel Petty's breath moving along her hot Labia, in the moments that Patrick shoved her forwards. He was indirectly exciting her further. Spasms moved through Charlotte's body multiple times, making the scene even more indecent as before. Patrick made approving noises every time.

Patrick could no longer extend his pleasure; he shoved deep in his maid moving her forwards enough for her face to be planted between Charlotte's buttocks. Charlotte tried moving forwards, the bed was too small though, and again Petty's face was pushed against her. Petty used a hand, to push herself away from Charlotte again. But with it, she pushed against her tender parts so profoundly, that Charlotte felt an even heavier spasm move through her, she sprayed the hand and face of the poor maid with a liquid, which she uncontrollably released. Charlotte felt the hand of the maid fall to the bed, and the maid climaxed with her face pressed at Charlotte's ass and open genitals.

The maid moved away, as Patrick stopped pushing her. She still breathed heavily. Somehow, the high tension left the air enough for Charlotte to have her first clear thought of the hour. "I have to get out of here; fast!" She let herself roll off the bed, pulling her blouse with her. Rolling over the ground, she grabbed her skirt, and ran out of the room. She did not pause anywhere, and ran down the stairs too. Under the stairs, a broom was left, standing next to the wall. Petty had been busy with it, when Patrick called her earlier.

Charlotte grabbed the broom, pushing her clothes to it in the same movement. She shoved the broom between her legs, and pushed off with her feet. Immediately she flew, and gained a lot more speed. She had just enough space to turn towards the main door inside the hall. With a gesture of one hand, and a surge of power, the door flew open. She dived low through it and into the air again outside.

Before she left the castle behind her, she looked back and saw the cleric standing in the courtyard, looking at her. She did not need any more motivation, as she soared towards the relative safety of her home. There, she quickly realized, that her under clothes would still be lying on Patrick's floor. She only had her boots on, but that was her least concern.

What had happened to her that afternoon? Never in her whole life, had she reacted so strongly and weirdly to anything. Even now, her heart was racing thinking about what had happened. Patrick had clearly an unexpected effect on her; it had to relate to his witch blood. Oh, she longed to talk to other witches about this, longed for her mother's wisdom. Just any one of them would help, even aunt Isabel would do right now. However, her promise to Patrick had blocked that path completely. She would have to face this alone, an inexperienced witch against a hot-blooded warlock. She could not ignore him; she had promised him to teach him how to control his powers.

She was certain his effect on her had started the moment she first saw him; perhaps even before. He had never used a spell; it just came naturally to him. A continuous spell that would bring witches to their knees in front of him. Perhaps the really old witches would be immune, but any witch with still an ounce of lust left in her body would probably be helpless.

And now, it even became clear to her, that this power had been unlocked by Lilah's spell on him. His mother had shielded him from the witches, and from himself with her spell until a foolish witch was clever enough to use fairy power on him. There was one hope left for her, with effort she could seal that power again. He would have to relieve himself first, but then there would be a minute chance to put a powerful enough spell on him to keep his powers from influencing everybody around him. Witches would be far more vulnerable to him than normal people would, as they had been trained to feel the subtle flows of magic around them. In addition, most of the witches did not interact with men at all, which made more difficult to learn how to defend themselves better against it.

Charlotte could imagine a scenario where a warlock with a group of witches, who were practically his slaves, would drive the other witches to create whole mountains, just to stop him moving closer. With nothing around for comfort, she made something to eat, and she crept into her bed. Tomorrow, she would have to devise a plan to seal Patrick, but right now, she felt too much gloom on her, to be able to think straight.

Exhausted she fell asleep.

12