Charm 01: At the Feet of the Master

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her twitches gradually faded, and she draped her arms around him, holding him close. "Thank you. I needed that."

"Thank you," he mumbled into her chest, then turned his head to the side. "So did I. I had to smell you the entire time I was trying to relieve the old man, and it got me really worked up. But he told me not to go far, because he'd need it again soon. So I should get back up there." He pushed himself up on his arms and withdrew his diminishing penis from her.

"Would you like me to take this round instead?" she asked, sitting up. "You can finish rubbing Thiri down and putting her away. You two need to get to know each other better anyway. I'm not going to be around here forever, and she'll be your responsibility when I move on, neh?"

He looked over at Thiri as he stood up. "Would you mind? He took a long time last time, and my mouth is kind of sore."

She smiled. "I hadn't noticed. I should warm up a bit, then, neh?" She reached forward and grabbed his hips, pulling him back toward her. She stuck out her tongue and licked her juices off of him, running her tongue up and down his shaft. She made sure that she pulled the collar back and cleaned out the crevices, and then engulfed him completely. He was already mostly soft, and didn't harden much again under her attention.

"If you think you need it, but I really think you should save your energy for him. Thanks for cleaning me up, though," he smirked down at her.

"I probably should," she sighed, standing and moving toward her clothes.

Roji picked up his robe and put it back on, speaking the command word to latch the chest closed. "Do you know anything about the book he's got? Why he's so excited about it?"

"Nope. You didn't find anything out either?"

"He muttered a bunch, but even the stuff I could hear clearly didn't mean anything to me. I caught something about Sillumril, which rings a bell, but I can't place it."

Her eyes widened. "Sillumril?

"Uh, yeah, what's that?"

A joyous look came over her face, and she got progressively more excited. "One of the most powerful artifacts ever created. A jewel that shines with its own light, and vibrates to the touch, and oozes charm, and a million other things, brought up from the Underworld by the great wizard Marlon."

"Wait, I thought Marlon brought the Holligreel up from the Underworld."

"No, Prommathy stole the Holligreel from some great and powerful giant." She sobered. "But that assumes that any of them ever existed at all." She cocked an eyebrow. "Do you think he's got a lead on how to find the Sillumril?"

"Possible. We'll find out eventually. But until then, he and Thiri need to be taken care of, and we better get to it."

12