Charmed - A Glamorous Man

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TNP_
TNP_
109 Followers

Paige was taking this all in as she operated the camera. In spite of all the times she and one or the other, and many times both, of her sisters had been together this was the first time she had seen either of them have sex with a man, and it was getting her very hot. She focused on Phoebe as the older girl worked her way farther and farther down Paul's shaft, twisting her head to the left as she swallowed then rotating it back to the upright position when she bottomed out and then continuing to the right as she backed off, the hollowing of her cheeks indicating the degree of suction she was applying as Paul's cock slipped out of Phoebe's mouth until just the head was left. As Phoebe became more comfortable with the blowjob, and her throat more accustomed to the invasion, she picked up speed, slamming her head down Paul's shaft, then slowly releasing him. Paige watched carefully, she had already picked up a few new tricks from her more experienced older sibling. Now Phoebe was pausing at the bottom of each stroke as she worked to suppress her gag reflex and get another couple of inches of Paul's cock down her throat. Once that was accomplished Phoebe threw in a new twist, she would extend her tongue and waggle it back and forth on the underside of Paul's dick, lubricating it for her next approach and getting an increasingly vocal response as a result.

"Oh fuck! Fuck that feels good. Damn, I've never felt anything like this. Just like that, yeah just like that. Fuck! Fuck!"

Paul certainly wasn't the only one enjoying the blowjob. Phoebe really loved sucking cock. To her it wasn't just a prelude to sex, it was an end in and of itself. She could be satisfied just sucking a guy off, so long as she could get herself off as well. Thinking of which, Phoebe removed her right hand from Paul's nuts, which she had been gently kneading throughout most of the blowjob, and brought it down to her pussy so she could begin work on her own gratification. However she had forgotten to factor Paige into her equation. The almost forgotten sibling had behaved admirably this far into the afternoon's revels. Throughout all the massaging and fingering and licking and sucking and playing with asses she had refrained from insinuating herself into the action, choosing instead to be a good girl and stay on the sidelines while Phoebe and Paul had their fun, but there was a limit to everything, and Paige had reached hers. The fiery redhead (the fire was natural even if the red hair was not) was on sensory overload. For over an hour now she had watched Paul and Phoebe engage in foreplay, hearing the sounds of her sister's pleasure, the squishing as Paul fingered her, the moans and groans they each made as they reacted to the sensations they were feeling and the smacking of Phoebe's lips as she worked on deep-throating Paul's cock. And sight and hearing were not the only senses Paige had to deal with. Filming required the use of only one hand, so she had allowed her free hand to roam freely across her body, touching herself at will, sliding her hand under her t-shirt to squeeze her breasts or caress her stomach, or down into her sweat pants to diddle her clit or for a little finger fucking of her own. Paige could also smell the sex in the air every time she breathed, her own juices adding to the mix, filling the air with pheromones and heightening her arousal to a fever pitch.

So seeing Phoebe begin to play with her clit was more than Paige could endure. In Paige's book no one should have to masturbate as long as there was a willing mouth, pussy and asshole in the form of a goddess, with perfect breasts, nearby. And Paige was indeed nearby, having crawled up on the bed and perched between Phoebe's spread legs at the knees. Shoving the camera at Paul with a hasty "Take this" Paige dropped to the bed and knocked her sister's hand away, her head diving between Phoebe's outstretched legs and her tongue slipping into the soaked snatch waiting there. Feeling Paige's tongue enter her pussy Phoebe moaned loudly, briefly letting the cock she was sucking drop from her mouth. Finding herself with a free hand the beautiful witch grabbed her left breast and began pinching the nipple between her thumb and forefinger, the additional stimulus drawing another loud moan. She locked eyes with her younger sister then turned her attention back to Paul and his waiting cock. Instead of resuming the suckfest immediately Phoebe used her tongue on the underside of Paul's dick and worked her way down to his balls, sucking first one and then the other into her mouth before letting them drop back out.

When Paige practically threw the video camera at him Paul became the director of photography for this amateur production. Now he was faced with a dilemma. A delightful dilemma, but a dilemma nonetheless. Should he continue to focus on the 4-star blowjob he was receiving from Phoebe, ignoring the carpet licking redhead that had joined them on the bed? Or should he focus on Paige and her efforts to give her older sister pleasure? Exhibiting wisdom worthy of Solomon, Paul weighed these two options and decided a healthy dose of both would be best. Giving Paige a little time to establish her rhythm and tempo Paul turned the camera back to Phoebe just as she began her journey down his cock to his balls. Mindful of his proximity to the camera's audio pickup Paul tried to keep his exclamations down, but despite his best efforts a constant stream of "Oh God", "Fuck that feels good" and "Yeah, suck 'em. Suck my balls" emerged from his mouth. Some minutes later Phoebe released his nuts and began to lick her way back up his cock, intent on completing her blowjob and inhaling the last remaining inch of his erection that she had yet to swallow.

This small respite allowed Paul to regain his senses and to capture some of the muff diving Paige was doing. Moving the camera into position Paul watched as Paige used her lips and tongue, and sometimes her teeth, on her lover. Paige was using both hands to spread Phoebe's labia while she was drilling her tongue into her pussy and lapping at the juices she found there. At random intervals Paige would flatten her tongue and lick slowly up Phoebe's slit, bringing as many of her taste buds into play as she possibly could. Letting the full length of her tongue pass over Phoebe's clit she would then flick it lightly with the tip before sucking the bundle of nerves into her mouth. When she had completed this Paige would sometimes return to drilling her tongue into Phoebe's twat to pick up the newly created juice waiting there, or she might immediately repeat her trip up the length of her sister's slit. Or sometimes Paige would suck one or both of Phoebe's lower lips into her mouth, pulling them away from her body as far as they would go, allowing them to slip out of her mouth when she had reached their limit. Sometime during all of this Phoebe's hips had slipped into constant motion. She was trying to maximize the contact of her clit with Paige's tongue, going so far as to abandon her nipple pulling and using her hand to press on the back of Paige's head in an effort to keep the younger girl from removing her tongue and lips. However, Paige was not quite ready to focus on getting Phoebe off just yet. Having spent so much time on the sidelines the redhead was not ready to return to the bench after such a brief time in the game, even if she was pitching relief, so to speak. Paige had not had anywhere near her fill of her sister's delicious juices, so she successfully resisted all attempts to get her to concentrate on the throbbing nub at the top of Phoebe's slit and continued to enjoy doing all she could to increase the flow of pussy juice into her mouth.

Meanwhile Phoebe was back on track working Paul's shaft into her mouth and down her throat. The generous coating of saliva she had applied before detouring to his balls had evaporated, so she was working diligently at re-coating his dick as she slid it into her throat. As before she was rotating her head counter-clockwise then clockwise with a short pause at the bottom to work her tongue closer to Paul's balls. It took less effort this time to get nearly seven inches into her mouth, but that left over an inch still to go. Not much by most measures, but when talking about deep-throating an inch really was almost as good as a mile. At least that's the way it felt to Phoebe. She had just about emptied her bag of tricks to get Paul as far into her as she had. The rotating of her head, the waggling of her tongue and the frequent pauses to allow her to get past the gag reflex had gotten her this far, but there was still that last inch to go. Phoebe had been in this situation before and she had one last trick to try. It had worked for her in the past, but the guys she had used it on had not had the girth Paul had, even when their cocks had been longer. Still she had to try. Making eye contact with Paul, and incidentally the camera, she began working as much of Paul's shaft into her mouth as she could before coming to a pause while she waited to make sure she hadn't constricted her airway too much and could still breathe comfortably. Once she was assured she began deliberately trying to swallow just a little more of Paul's dick with each breath. This succeeded in getting a tad more down, but nowhere near the amount she needed to finish the job. Again she paused and checked her breathing. Seven inches of Paul's cock had been almost fully embedded in her mouth for several minutes and the heat of her mouth combined with the rhythmic massage of her tongue as she worked him down her throat was really getting to him now. His balls were just beginning to tighten up against his body and experience told him that meant he was getting ready to cum. He could only hope it didn't happen before Phoebe was ready for him, thereby ruining all her efforts so far. But Phoebe was also experienced and she knew the signs of a man getting ready to shoot his load even better than Paul. She had one last shot to get the job done and the time was now. Still maintaining eye contact with the camera, Paul's eyes were closed and his face was starting to scrunch up, Phoebe exhaled deeply, emptying her lungs of as much air as she could. This had the effect of relaxing her throat muscles completely and allowed the last remaining inch to slide into her mouth pushing the head right down her throat. As she took her next breath in Phoebe applied as much suction as she could muster (thoughts of garden hoses and bowling balls flashed through her mind) until her nose was firmly pressed against the flesh at the base of Paul's cock. Victorious, Phoebe maintained her position for as long as the lack of oxygen would allow before she was forced to let Paul's cock begin to slip back out of her mouth. As quickly as she could Phoebe repeated the process a second and then a third time, the last one proving to be the proverbial charm. Paul had nearly fallen off the bed the first time Phoebe had succeeded in touching her nose to the skin at the base of his cock, so intense had the pleasure been. Feeling everything a second time triggered his orgasm and as Phoebe bottomed out on the third stroke he delivered the first shot of his load directly down her throat into her stomach. Phoebe stayed in place for another two ropy jets of cum before releasing most of Paul's cock from her mouth's embrace. She was quite pleased she had done what she had set out to do, but she also didn't want Paul's full load to completely bypass her tongue and thereby her taste buds. Fortunately Paul was delivering a sizeable load and she was able to take another four squirts onto her tongue where she rolled them around a bit before opening her mouth to display her treasure to the camera. Closing her mouth again she made a show of swallowing what was in there then opened it once more to show the camera her mouth was now empty and she had not missed a drop.

Paige had been watching the end of Phoebe's blowjob from her place between her sister's legs. While Phoebe had been concentrating on getting Paul to climax she had stopped trying to get Paige to finish her off. This had allowed Paige to indulge her desires and get as much of Phoebe's pussy cream into her own stomach as the time allowed. Time had run out for her however. Phoebe's primary duty completed she was now free to concentrate on her own pleasure and she now turned her full focus to the redhead currently sucking on her labia. Placing both hands on Paige's head Phoebe made eye contact with her younger sister.

"Please, I need to cum. Now!!"

Paige briefly removed her mouth from Phoebe's snatch "Fine by me. I'm more than ready to swallow a big load of your cum anyway."

Satisfied they both now wanted the same thing Phoebe made herself comfortable and watched as Paige moved back in for the final assault. Abandoning her prior routine Paige gave Phoebe's slit a few dozen bottom to top full licks, circling the clit and slashing it with the tip of her tongue each time. As Phoebe was becoming more aroused Paige spent more time teasing her clit with each stroke, until she gave up and devoted all her activity to the brown-haired girl's nub. Phoebe's moans were coming full time now, and her hands were back on Paige's head, needlessly holding the younger girl in place. Phoebe had also brought her legs up to cross her ankles behind Paige's neck but that was done more from the pleasure of Paige's cunnilingus than to lock her into place.

Paige was alternating long sucks of Phoebe's clitoris with quick circular licks around the nerve center. This would eventually get the job done for her but Phoebe was tired of waiting and wanted to get this orgasm under her belt so she could move on to the next round. Besides, she really did need to cum. She was just about to offer up some helpful orders when two things happened. The first was Paul returning to the action. Still holding on to the camera he held it out and away from his body and relied on blind luck to keep the lens pointed toward the action on the bed. Then kneeling next to the bed he leaned over and began sucking Phoebe's left nipple, flicking his tongue over it and taking it and the surrounding flesh as deeply into his mouth as he could. This distracted Phoebe from delivering whatever helpful hints she was going to offer up to Paige. Only one thing had been missing thus far in Phoebe's estimation and that had been the complete lack of attention anyone had paid to her tits. Even Phoebe hadn't really given them much thought except for a brief period just after Paige began eating her out. This was unusual in Phoebe's experience, as most guys, and her sisters, couldn't get enough of her tits. But then Paul was hardly most guys. How many guys would delay foreplay, and their own gratification, to massage a girl's feet? Not many. Whatever the reason it was now of the past as Paul was making up for the lack of attention as quickly as he could.

The second thing to happen to forestall Phoebe's budding complaint was the addition of Paige's fingers, three of them to be exact, to the activity in Phoebe's snatch. Paige snuck them in when Paul latched on to Phoebe's tit like a lamprey. She also had switched to a continuous sucking of Phoebe's clit, her cheeks hollowing and releasing like a baby with a bottle, while her fingers worked their way in and out of Phoebe's cunt. The combination of stimuli was pushing Phoebe to the edge of orgasm. She had raised her upper body on her elbows and her mouth had formed into an oval as she released what appeared to be an endless "O". An endless O was what Paige would have given Phoebe if it had been humanly possible but, sadly, it was not and both would have to settle for a remarkably intense and satisfying orgasm instead. For well over an hour now the fires of Phoebe's orgasm had been stoked as she was massaged and licked and fingered almost continuously. She had been brought to the edge only to back off more than once, sometimes by her own choice and sometimes not. This time she reached the edge and went crashing over it when Paige added one last stimulus to the mix, gently biting Phoebe's clit while flicking it with the tip of her tongue. Phoebe found her voice as she climaxed, screaming her pleasure into the nearest ear. In this case Paul's.

"Oh good Fucking GOD!!! I'm CUMMMMING!!! AHHHHHHH!!!!!!"

Even with Phoebe's gentle bellows of pleasure ringing in his ear Paul never let the nipple he was currently sucking slip from his lips, and Paige, who was marginally farther away, had no problem as she lapped away at the flood of cum released by Phoebe's orgasm.

As always, the pleasure had to come to end, and Phoebe collapsed back on the bed, her breathing ragged and her heart beating wildly as she came down from her climax. Paul finally released her nipple and settled on the bed to Phoebe's left. Paige, who was already lying mostly on the bed between Phoebe's legs, continued lapping at her sister's snatch, capturing whatever stray juices came within tongue's reach, but mostly just maintaining the intimate touch to prolong the older girl's pleasure as long as possible. After an orgasm as intense as Phoebe's Paige had found it best to just ride it through and not stop what she was doing too abruptly. Best for who was debatable. Paige loved eating her sisters out and getting her to stop was never easy. But Phoebe knew of a way to do it. Raising her head off the bed she looked down her body at Paige.

"Come here."

Grinning like the Cheshire cat Paige crawled up Phoebe's body and settled to her right.

"Kiss me."

Wanting very much to kiss her as well Paige leaned down to meet Phoebe's lips and the two sisters began to kiss passionately. Paul watched them make out for several minutes, an indulgent look on his face having replaced the shit-eating grin he had been wearing since his own intense orgasm just minutes earlier. Just thinking about it was enough to get him hard again, and sure enough he could see his dick starting to grow, his erection pressing against Phoebe's left leg.

Phoebe felt something poking her leg but she was not yet ready to stop what she was doing with Paige. When the poke was repeated she spared a hand to swat at the offending... digit? Hand? Stick? She didn't know what was poking her she just wanted it to stop.

"Ouch."

Ouch? That got Phoebe's attention. She reluctantly ended her makeout session with Paige and looked over to Paul who was rubbing his prick where she had struck him. Oops!

With a sheepish grin she apologized, "Sorry. Didn't know what was poking me. Next time you might want to use something a little less sensitive."

"I'll keep that in mind." Paul said, his brow furrowed as he inspected his member for signs of permanent damage. Phoebe and Paige shared a look that said plainly as if it had been spoken 'Men can be such babies.'

"If you bring that up here I'll kiss it and make it all better."

The speed with which Paul's frown was replaced with a huge grin could only have been measured in warp units, and his repositioning to the head of the bed was only slightly less fast. As promised Phoebe placed a gentle kiss on the injured area then she angled the once again fully erect penis toward Paige, offering it up to her sister with a well manicured raised eyebrow. Never one to turn down an opportunity to suck a cock Paige opened her mouth and took just the head into it, sucking gently as she circled the glans with her tongue. Looking up to gauge Paul's reaction she saw his eyes closed and a smile on his lips. Satisfied with that she took a little more into her throat while trying one of the new tricks she had learned watching Phoebe. With a few inches secure in her mouth Paige extended her tongue and swiped it along the underside of Paul's cock.

"Mmm, he likes that." Phoebe offered before adding her own tongue to the base of Paul's shaft.

TNP_
TNP_
109 Followers
123456...8