Chasing a Waterfall Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Why don't you take Avery for another spin? I'll be there too, we can have a threesome."

Helena gave Michelle a dirty look, but a smile came to her face and she bit her lip. Coming forward, Michelle met her lips. A moment later, Helena eyes shut and she bit Michelle's upper lip in a bit of a retreat. Michelle had placed the vibe between Helena's legs while they had been making out. A smile came to her face, no longer startled and her lips returned to Michelle's and her arms wrapped around her neck.

Michelle held her with a single arm, her left dangled over her shoulder and the right grasping the vibrator between her legs. Slowly the intensity of their kissing became more intense. Over time, Michelle even would break away to kiss her lower neck or feel a breast in the palm of her hand. Little though had changed in what they were doing, Michelle only ever so slightly rising the dial. An aim only accomplished by moving her other hand quickly down to turn the knob. For her part, Helena hadn't even seemed to notice. They continued to make out as she had upped the temple.

Suddenly, Helena broke away. Michelle watched her tilt her head back a little and admit a soft moan. Her body tightened a little, but she didn't' stumble or anything.

"What was that?" Michelle inquired with curiosity.

Helena was dazed for a moment. Only slowly did she snap out of it. A smile came over her face as her arms dropped from Michelle's back to grasp with both hands onto Michelle's arm. She was forcing her down so that the vibe was off from her.

Helena was gleaming with a twinkle in her eyes. "I'm not sure really, but I think I had an orgasm. A small one, but I'm pretty sure that I had one."

"So... now?"

Helena coyly smiled. "I want another one." Michelle returned the smile. "I need to get off my feet first though."

Continuing to hold the vibrator, Helena made her way over to the sofa. Facing her, she slipped her fingers under and pulled down a pair of white, silky bikinis. Letting fall to the floor, she dropped backward and splayed her legs. Reaching out her hand she said, "Give me."

Michelle amused by her forwardness, and mesmerized by her beauty, handed over the vibe while took a few steps sideways. Helena ran the tip around her clitoris and then her lips. It went back to her clitoris and finally she submerged the thickness into the folds of her pussy.

Michelle was not really sure what to do. Helena kind of had everything handled at the moment. "So what do you want to do... after?"

This was unreal. Her girlfriend had her legs spread, a vibe inserted into the lips of her pussy and she was talking as if nothing was really going on.

"Not sure," Michelle numbly stated.

"Maybe we should..." A bit of a grin took hold and she let out a moan. "Good I love toys," Helena meowed.

"I know," Michelle gave her a knowing smile. "It must really suck being a guy." Michelle felt a bit embarrassed at her utterance.

"How so?" Helena eyed her intently.

Michelle gave pause to her words. She wasn't really sure how to put what she wanted to say into words. "I don't know. We have all of the cool toys and stuff. They've got their fingers and maybe a sleeve or something."

"Like the Fleshlight, Tenga or something?" Helena holding the vibe in place, her thighs beginning to move back and forth a little.

The words gave Michelle pause. She wondered how Helena knew about such things. "I guess. I've never seen one."

"I have." Michelle gave her a gesture to continue. "It was one of my guy friends, not really a boyfriend or anything. We never fucked of course. I cam over to his dorm room one day to study and I kind of walked in on his Fleshlight on the bathroom sink."

Apparently, this dorm room had a bathroom. Michelle felt a pang of envy. "What did it look like?"

Helena lost her words for a moment, her concentration becoming foggy. "It looked like a flashlight. It was silver; the insert was a mocha color. The pussy lips were pretty, not a standard one or whatever. Inside the canal was ribbed. The texture was slippery and rubbery." A very concise statement for a girl who was literally jilling off as Michelle watched on.

"Did it feel realistic?"

"No really, not any pussy I've ever felt. I kind of felt sorry for him, it didn't have any vibration settings or anything. It kind of was like jerking off into a condom that is reversed, a ribbed one... though, it had more texture than that."

Michelle found that a bit hard to follow, but soon a mental image began to form in her mind's eye. Only being brought back by a sudden moan on the part of Helena as her body began to tense a bit as the vibrator was now in more of a held position.

"Do you need anything?"

"A kiss would be nice?" Coming over, she felt a bit weird, but dipped her head down and they shared a passionate kiss. Only breaking off as Helena moaned again. "I could also use my clothes on my bed and maybe a change of... panties." This brought a smile to her face with the thought of her moist panties discarded on the floor below.

Michelle left and found her clothes on a towel, on the bed. Before taking hold of them she searched through her dresser for a pair of panties. She settled on something to her liking, in a way Helena owed her with all of this teasing. Helena really did have some kinky ideas.

"Oh god-d-d..." Helena groaned.

Not wanting to miss out, Michelle took the panties in hand and picked up the clothes to return from the bedroom.

"So did you?"

Helena was panting a bit, a little short on breath. "Not yet, you didn't miss anything too good," she teased.

"Really..."

Ignoring her, Helena came back to their conversation. "I gave it some more thought," Helena paused. "I think guys really don't have toys because it is a bit more of a process with them." Michelle was lost on this. Helena was now straining a bit, her back arching and her thighs swaying a bit. "It's all about edging... I think that what it's called. Its one and they're done for a while."

"I've known guys who could..." Michelle sudden dropped the words in mid-sentence. Honestly, she hadn't. Her experience with boys and, or men though was not all that much. Still, Helena might have been onto something. "You might have a point," Michelle conceeded.

This amused Michelle because this girl on the verge of climax had put that together. It was true. Guys could only ejaculate once before they were done for a while. In Michelle's experience it was a long while, though the actually memories of her boyfriends escaped her at the moment. Still, Helena was mostly correct.

"Not all girls can have multiples, though."

"True, though most can or are at least..." she moaned. "Girls like Esra... that bitch, took forever to come... so a vibe was kind of important to."

Michelle didn't really have much of any argument for her logic. In truth though, Michelle was mostly looking away in awkward silence now. She wanted to look on, but it felt so different when she wasn't part of it. She felt left out and a bit jealous of the vibe. This caught her, how could she is envious of a toy?"

"In a way, I feel sorry for guys. They do all of the work and where the ones that get to have... all of the... all of the.... Orgasms!" she groaned.

"I guess you're..." Michelle paused.

Michelle caught sight of her. Helena's back was arched and her chest heaving up and down. " Without her being able to get a word in edge wise, Helena began to shake. "Oh shit... oh fuck! Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! I'm gonna..." Helena's head came forward, her eyes pressed shut and an "O" escaping her lips as an orgasm rocked her body.

Afterward, her head fell back on the sofa and she panted heavily. Her eyes were still tightly closed as she carefully spread her legs a bit more. Sliding out the vibe, she turned it off and hands shaking only managed to bring them forward enough before losing grip and having the vibe fall to the sofa padding. Her breathing still coming in slow gasps, and she made no effort to raise her head or make eye contact.

"So how did it feel?" Michelle watched on as it took several minutes for Helena to regain her wits.

"Wonderful. So fucking intense, it was like one of those who body orgasms or something," Helena gasped.

Michelle knew exactly what she meant. The place between her legs throbbed all the more. "How about me?" Michelle coyly asked.

Helena opened her legs and licked her lips as a warm smile grew over them. Shifting a bit, she splayed her legs a bit. "Well you can get down there," point to her pussy, "I think I've got at least another one or maybe two left in me."

That was not really Michelle's plan, though it did look tempting. She actually found herself drawn to her knees before the ringing of the phone brought her out of her daze. Standing, she reached for Helena's phone on the nearby end table and tossed it to her. Disappoint came across Helena's face, even more so when she saw who was calling her.

"What's up sis?" she said, trying to best not to sound freshly fucked. She listened for a moment, though gave no protest, and signed off with, "Sure."

"What was that all about?"

Helena only glanced down at the phone for a moment. Her attention not on the question, but before Michelle could repeat herself, Helena said, "That was my sister. She's bringing her boyfriend back. She thinks they are going to fuck."

"She wants us to leave?"

"Afraid so, it kind of sucks... I was going to return the favor." Helena mused.

Now it was Michelle's turn to ignore her. "Can't we stay and watch."

This caught Helena off guard. "You want to stay and watch her get nailed by a guy?"

Michelle stuttered, "No... Yes... Well, maybe. I'm not really all that interested in the guy; I just want to see him bang your sister from behind." Somehow Michelle had learned that MJ loved to get fucked doggy.

A look of worry crossed Helena's until she saw that Michelle was toying with her. "You can be such a perv." Scooping her soiled panties off the floor, she threw them at Michelle; she caught them in her finger tips. She thought of bringing them to her nose to inhale, but thought better of it. Instead, she spun on her feet and left for the laundry room.

When she returned, she saw Helena adjusted the dress. A pair of blue jeans hung below. An intimate feeling pulsed through Michelle when she thought of the blue flower printed bikinis that she had picked out for Helena.

"We could stall for a while, just to see what they are..."

"No," Helena cut her off. "I want to be gone before Mary Jane gets back her with James." I hint of bitterness or loathing in her voice. "If you are so interested in some cock, I'll loan you this." She reached for and grasped onto the toy. "It's already nice and wet." A wicked grin tracing Helena's face, "You could just pop into the bathroom for a moment. I could wait or maybe join you." "It's really, really wet."

"So am I." Michelle thought for a moment. "We don't have the time," she replied.

"You're no fun."

Helena left for a moment. In her bedroom, Michelle heard her open the door to her walk-in closet that led to her private bathroom. Helena emerged only a brief moment later with a nondescript look on her face.

"How about we go back to my place?" More than a hint of her want and desire was focused in her voice.

"Maybe there's hope for you yet!" Helena remarked.

The two had just gotten out of there before Mary Jane showed up in the drive way. Taking her time in the car, the two continued walking. She figured that Mary Jane was probably making out with her boyfriend or maybe even giving him head, a thought that sent a thrill through her legs. Coming to the end of the block, the two waited for a long twenty minutes before catching the bus to Michelle's place.

They had barely gotten inside before they began to make out. Cass seemed to not be home either, though Michelle was not really sure. She had her mind on other things. With no hesitation, Helena dragged Michelle back to her own room. Standing before the bed, she stripped Michelle out of her jeans after Michelle had kicked off her own shoes. The panties soon followed.

Throwing her down on the bed, she dove between Michelle's legs. Michelle laid spread on the edge of the bed and her on her knees between them. In no time at all she was able to bring Michelle to an orgasm. Disappointment, however, filled Michelle when she pulled away.

Now standing, Helena simply remarked, "I want to play too."

Michelle watched as she kicked off her own shoes. Unbuttoned and pulled down her jeans. Lost next was her panties, taking time to examine them first with her fingers and giving Michelle a wicked grin. Tossing them at her face, Helena pulled off her dress and unhooked her bra, letting it fall and her breasts go free.

Coming up to a seated Michelle at the edge of the bed, she bent down to help her with the long sleeve red shirt. Looking on, Michelle undid her own bra. Letting it fall aside the two girls were soon wrapped in a kiss. A passionate make out followed. A little grinding, and a bit more kissing and touching, and Helena was now worked up enough to want more. Her playfulness of grinding against Michelle's knee while they kissed had really gotten her desperate again.

Michelle had initially thought as she came forward that she was going to sit on her face. She didn't, but inside rotated her body. Helena's pussy lips were above Michelle's head, but her own head was between Michelle's flung open legs. The two of them were in a sixty-nine. What followed could only be described as a roller coaster. The two took turns getting each other off, a naught ebb and flow if you will. One got off, then the other.

How much time had been lost, Michelle could not really be sure. It had been at least an hour. How many orgasms they had? She wasn't sure of that either. What she did know is that she got off more than once or twice. Helena had as well. The two were slowly beginning to wrap things up when they heard a startled gasp.

Michelle moved her fingers from Helena's pussy lips and looked out of the corner of her eye. In the door was Eve. A look of puzzlement in her face at first, and then an evil grin formed as she carefully closed the door behind her. Oddly, Helena had been so caught up in her licking that she hadn't even bothered to look around even after Michelle had removed her lips from her pussy lips. Michelle still felt the stirrings of an impending orgasm, but it wasn't happening. Every time she got close, her body would simply tighten and release.

"I think I've hit my limit," Michelle moaned.

"Oh, phooey," Helena pouted.

She knew when to accept defeat though and she climbed off from Michelle. Standing, she locked her fingers into Michelle's and dragged her into the bathroom. The two made out again as the water warmed. Stepping in they washed each other down, and Helena made another attempt at getting Michelle to cum. The brief rest had turned out to be enough, but the orgasm was hallowed and Michelle was too tired to fake more.

"Sorry," Michelle laughed. "It seems that some of us girls have limits too." Michelle knew that Helena probably could have gone another round, maybe more, but she was together enough not to push it, and her abdominal muscles were really beginning to ache.

Walking back to the bedroom, the two girls toweled off. Michelle than slipped back on her panties and bra, as did Helena. Now in her jeans, she watched as Helena only slipped back on her strappy dress, not bothering with the jeans.

"No jeans?" Michelle inquired, while slipping on her red shirt and adjusting it in place.

"The seam, it's kind of distracting."

"You're kidding me. After all of that you're still horny?"

"Well," Helena coed. "Maybe a bit, you know me."

Out in the living room, Michelle and Helena walked in on Cass and Eve in an intimate embrace. Cass was behind Eve with her arms around her and was kissing her neck from behind. Eve was biting her lip and smiling. Michelle and Helena looked at each other and smiled. They knew that Cass and Eve were done fighting.

Looking up, Michelle saw a smile trace Eve's lips. "I think ladies, we might need a moment." Eve than spun around, took hold of Cass's hand and walked in toe to their bedroom. When Eve returned several minutes later to shut the door, all three exchanged smiles.

For their part, they tried to watch television out in the living room, but it soon became a bit much. Cass and Eve were doing their best to remain quiet, but in due time they had forgotten about them. Moans, groans and pants filled them air around them. Helena was a bit unsteady as well. Her thighs crossed and uncrossed. Michelle knew what her problems was and could only coyly smile. She hadn't been lying when she told Michelle her pussy was still buzzing.

"They sound so lovely," she absently mindlessly said.

"Do you want to go back to my room?" "Even if I can't go anymore, I can still take care of you."

Helena shook her head no. "Maybe we should call it a day; I really need to be..."

Michelle hadn't waited for her to finish and planted a kiss on her lips. Helena reluctantly accepted her kiss and moments later she was swarming with need. Michelle knew this, Helena knew this, but neither of them knew what exactly to do.

Michelle made the first move and help Helena with her panties. Now in a ball, Michelle held them tightly. "So where too?"

"I want to do it right here. They are so lovely to listen too."

Michelle could not believe what she was hearing. Her girlfriend wanted to get off to Cass and Eve in the other room. "So I'm the one who is sick for wanting to see your sister in action with her boyfriend, but it's okay for..."

Helena kissed her, pulled back and smiled. "I promise that I'll find a way to get a peak at my sister some other time, all prone, getting taken doggy style to her umpteenth sweaty orgasm." Silence for a moment. "Right now I need this." More silence fell. "I promise to be quiet."

"Really?" Michelle inquired.

"Of course not," Helena chided. "I've gotten enough unintended looks at my sister's pussy for the both of us, and believe me... I really don't want to think about it."

Michelle gave her a bit of a puppy dog face.

"How about I get to see your sister naked?" Helena asked.

"Ew..."

"See my point," Helena responded.

"True." Rolling her eyes a bit, Michelle wanted to drop the topic. "So what are we going to do? Do you want me to eat you out or something?"

"Heavens no, I want it to be discreet. I thought maybe I might just finger myself off while you kiss me, that way I can keep it under control."

Michelle had thought it was a bad idea, but Helena had promised to keep it down. So with Michelle at her side, she began to work her clitoris. Not really bothering with any foreplay. The motion was back and forth over her clitoris, clitoral hood really. She climbed rapidly. Letting the kissing stopped, she turned away. Helena's back was arching and Michelle knew that she was right on the edge. Dumbly, Michelle had moved forward and placed a kiss on her neck. It had been unexpected and she went off.

The growing tightness in her thighs and ass released and the sensation in her belly came forth and rocketed out of her. She was not exactly quiet either. Michelle watched as she held on for dear life, almost going over the top of the couch.

"Oh, mother fucker! Fuck... fuck, fuck, fuck!" Her voice going from a hiss all the way to an intense roar.

Michelle began to worry, Helena's fingers continued to play with her clitoris and her abs were tightening again. It looked like she was going to go again. She didn't, and slowly the motion grew to a close. Her hand crushed between her tightly crossed thighs.

Helena snapped out of her daze relative soon for such a strong orgasm. Michelle gave her the panties back, and she watched as the unstable girl barely made it to her feet to slip them back on before falling onto the sofa.