Chasing a Waterfall Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Moments later, she was up off the toilet, with her panties back into placed she made an exit. She tried to put on a brave face, but in truth, she wanted to leave as soon as possible. This meant with Michelle and Helena or just Michelle. With the red head now out of the bedroom and in a pair of jeans and tee-shirt, she now realized that Helena was going to want to stay.

Their dialogue continued, but slowly and with calmness, Shauna broke in and pulled Michelle away from them. Not to long after the mysterious red head had left with only a hand wave from Mary Jane, Shauna was out the door with her sister.

Michelle had ended up having to chase after her older sister. "Hey, wait up!" Michelle shouted. Coming up to her, Michelle eyed her coolly for a moment.

Her face broke into a smile, "They are doing it, aren't they."

Shauna was at a loss. She really didn't know what to say, she didn't even know if it was her place to say it. "No... yes, well maybe," Shauna uttered.

"So they are getting together," Michelle whistled.

"I guess." Shauna was lost in thought for a moment by the driver's side door. "I guess she's gone a bit dyke," Shauna hissed.

The smile faded from Michelle to a frown and then anger. For a moment, Shauna thought that Michelle might leave on her. Rather, she stared daggers at her and climbed into the SUV. Letting out an audible grunt, she shut the door behind her with a big bang.

The noise made Shauna flinch. "Why did I just say that?" she thought. She took a minute or so to enter the car herself. Inside, she placed the key in the ignition. She felt a bit foolish with Michelle in the back and not in the passenger's seat. Still, not sure what to say, she drove in silence.

"I'm sorry," she finally said, only blocks from the mall.

"I'm sorry I disappoint you," Michelle quipped.

God, she can act like such a teenage girl at times, Shauna thought. Guilt consumed her though. Her language had been out of line. Turning around, she looked at Michelle who was looking away out the window.

"I am not disappointed in you!" she roared. "Don't you ever think..." but fell silent.

"You sure, I thought I was a stupid dyke or something." Michelle continued to look out the window. The words stung Shauna. Shauna couldn't look at her sister, and turned back around. She continued forward as she searched for the right words.

"I didn't mean it like that. You know that." Still, more silence from Michelle. "Fuck, M. Cass and Eve are like my best friends."

"I know, so why did you?" Michelle asked.

"We got to talking, she told me a bit about some of the stuff that they did. It was pretty light on details," Shauna breathed.

"So?" Michelle arched her voice.

"I... I got wet..." she whispered.

The words were so almost a wisp coming out of Shauna's lips. Only when Michelle put it together did she laugh out loud. "So, you got wet?"

Even Shauna began to realize that her actions had been stupid. "She just said some interesting stuff and all, I really didn't even..." Shauna tailed her words short.

"You got a bit wet?"

"More than a bit wet," Shauna responded.

"Do we need to stop or something so that you can change your flooded panties or something?" Michelle mocked.

Shauna was silent. "Of course not, I never..." she stopped. It hit her. Michelle was trying to tell her that it wasn't a big deal. She was now actually much more embarrassed about this very conversation that she was having with her sister. She had over reacted.

"Sorry, I just... I needed to... leave," Shauna whispered.

"I understand," Michelle mused. "It kind of happens to the best of us... straight or gay."

"Or bi," Shauna chirped in.

Michelle rose a bit of an eye, until she realized that the comment had been meant for her. A bit embarrassed, she looked away briefly at the traffic as Shauna pulled into the mall parking lot.

"I'm sure most of the male population has pretty much the same response." Now Shauna was lost again. "Hard on," chimed in.

"Oh, yeah... I guess it's kind of like two guys and a woman. I could really get down watching two men go at it." As soon as the words left her mouth, she tightened; she had no idea where that came from.

"Ewe, gross... two cocks," Michelle groaned. "Why?"

"I don't know, it's naught, it's taboo. I guess after they get down making out they can each have there way with me... no downtime," Shauna remarked.

Michelle saw her point, though she had little interest in having two men at once. A bit of a smile traced her lips. What she did welcome was a chance to have a threesome with two women... well until she met Hel. They had even teased each other about it. Helena even had talked about adding a guy into the mix. Michelle had been a bit hurt, but had countered by talking about another woman. Helena had agreed. If they found the perfect curious friend they would consider it. This was a great comfort to Michelle. She knew that such a scenario would never present itself. It would remain a fantasy, and only a fantasy.

"A bit too much information there sis."

"True."

The two women slowly, slipped out of the SUV and Shauna locked up behind them. Watching Michelle sway her buttocks a little and feeling a bit of pride as she did so. It of course had been unconscious. Michelle had not met for Shauna to see it. Michelle was just happy.

Chapter 7, Part 2: "So What's it Like?"

The stop at the mall had been rather uneventful. They had stopped to get a bite to eat. Shauna had brought up the topic of her marriage, and Michelle was obviously very happy for her. They had discussed her wedding dress and a few more intimate details. Somehow though, the topic had turned back to Mary Jane. Michelle had come out with the fact that she had a bit of a crush on Helena's older sister. Worse, Helena knew about it, but that had been before anyone knew that she was a little bit into pussy. Shauna hadn't really had the heart to tell her sister that Mary Jane wasn't really all that bi.

Afterward, the two had stopped in about a half dozen shops. Between a few of the stops, Michelle had taken a restroom break without Shauna. She had been in there for quiet a look time, and Shauna had begun to worry just as she had reemerged. A bit teary eyed and flushed. The rest had been a bit of a blur, the two had done little more than go window shopping.

Now, she was back on her way to MJ's. Her sister had convinced her to face it. Michelle was now beside her in the passenger's seat. Not a moment after coming to a park, Michelle had almost jumped out of the car like a girl going to meet her high school crush. Shauna was much more tentative and followed in behind.

Upon entering, she was greeted to the sight of only Mary Jane. MJ saw her look of confusion. "They are in Helena's room." She gave a bit of a smile, and Shauna saw that the door was ajar.

"So, you're going to?"

"What do you want me to do? I'm not Helena's mother." They smiled at each other in a knowing way. "Besides they are not that much younger than us."

"True."

"It would also be a bit hypocritical of me," Mary Jane responded. Now looking down at the floor, obviously still embarrassed about it all.

"So what's it like?"

Mary Jane froze, almost dropping the plate. "It's interesting, though different," came a rushed reply.

"Do you like guys or gals better?" Shauna backed off, realizing that the line of questioning seemed a bit forced.

"Guys, it's not even close. Something about being with a guy is better. It's actually kind of hard to put into words. They are hard, confident and well... they don't have to wear any hardware to fuck you," she smirked.

"So than?"

"I don't know I was just crushing on her" she shrugged. "Not much in the way of (grabbed her bust from underneath for emphasis) but you could get lost in those legs." Shauna wanted to tell Mary Jane she was beautiful too, but didn't know how she would take the sudden compliment. A thought that gave Shauna pause, it was so unlike her.

When Shauna did find the words, she had just opened her mouth when she heard a long wailing moan. Not at all sure what that had been, she looked over at MJ and then around.

"Helena and Michelle..." A bit more noise followed. "Sometimes when they are together they forget that everyone else is still around." Shauna grimaced at the next bit of laughter. "Why don't we go to my bedroom to talk?"

Shauna followed behind her friend. Watching her jeans work her shapely ass. Once inside, Mary Jane waited before shutting the door behind her friend.

(In Helena's bedroom... minutes earlier)

Michelle had broken away from the intense, passionate kiss. Her lips were still on fire. Helena eyes were lusted over. "Are you crazy, my sister is out there?"

"So?"

"I don't want her to hear... us."

Helena lunged forward. "I don't care." Michelle had protested, but it had dropped when their lips met. When Helena had dropped her lips to Michelle's neck, the other woman had let out an embarrassing loud moan.

Neither girl had on their boots any more. Helena hadn't when Michelle had entered. Michelle hadn't since coming in her room. Coming forward, Helena began to play with the buttons of Michelle's jeans. Michelle let out a sign of frustration. She wanted this, but not now and not with her older sister around.

Still, she seemed powerless to stop Helena's advances. The girl obvious knew what she wanted. A moment later, Michelle's jeans were pushed down past her hips and Helena was slowly tracing the outline of her pussy through her white cotton stretch hipster panty. Michelle had tense, and then leaned her body forward to make contact. Helena had taken this as a sign, and moved her things between her legs. A gasp of encouragement and she was working her fingers over the outer region of her panties. Michelle for her apart could not believe how excited she was getting. She was already biting her lip a bit to suppress a groan or two.

"That feels... so nice," Michelle whispered.

Now spreading her legs a bit more apart, her jeans had now worked themselves to the ground with a little bit of help from the two of them. Helena and Michelle than went back to kissing, and Michelle was just about to return the favor.

(Inside Mary Jane's room)

Shauna had been a bit timid about entering MJ's room after the events of this morning. However, upon a cursory glance, she found nothing out of the ordinary. No hanging clothes, like a bra from the ceiling fan. No toys were out. Hell, the bed was made. It was like she was trying to go out of her way to be on her best behavior. MJ had never been much of a neat freak. Items were often tossed in every which direction.

Shauna had tried to keep it bottled up inside. She couldn't. "I was just surprised, I didn't expect it."

"Well."

"I mean first Cass and Eve, now you... I actually feel kind of left out." Disappointment came to the forefront, though only a hint.

"It's not like that, we're not in a relationship like Cass and Eve," MJ replied. "I'm just playing around a bit on the side." MJ looked away, "I'm not in any steady relationship at the moment either."

"Good points."

"Maybe you should try a woman, maybe before you marry... just to get it out of our system and all," Mary Jane mused.

Shauna shook her head. "Is this is the part where we lock lips and you show me the ways of sapphic love... you known, like they do it in all the pornos," Shauna deadpanned.

Mary Jane flinched at the words. The truth, she hadn't given it much thought. The thought of being with Shauna had never really even crossed her mind. Though now that Shauna herself brought it up, it did raise and interesting point.

"Of course not," Mary Jane laughed. "I think in some of the dirty ones, you would actually go after my younger sister."

"Why?"

"It's wicked that way."

Shauna only laughed and Mary Jane did as well. "So I don't have to worry about walking in her to find you having a threesome with Michelle and Helena?"

Mary Jane recoiled at the very thought. The thought of Michelle hadn't really ever occurred to her, but like her sister, she was a beauty. Still, like her older sister, that was just not going to be happening for at least a half dozen different reason, she told herself.

"Ewe... that would mean getting down with my sister. We're like related you know," MJ coughed. "She's not my stepsister."

"I know but she's not your sister really."

A hurt expression came into Mary Jane's eyes. Shauna realized that she had gone way too far with her loose comments. "How fucking stupid could she be," she thought.

"She's my sister in my eyes. I know that we don't share the same father, and we may be technically half sisters, but that's not the way I see it. We share the same dysfunctional mother and that is more than enough."

"I'm sorry."

"You damn right you are." The warmth only returning to Mary Jane's voice at the very end of her statement with a bit of a smile being forced on her lips for good measure.

Shauna wanted desperately to change the subject. "So how long do you think they'll be at it, next door?" She slumped and moved her shoulders for added emphasis.

Mary Jane smiled. "I don't know, a while. Maybe an hour or so, I can't, I don't. It really all depends on how far they take it. It's not like its going to be some marathon session or something where they go half the afternoon or something." Mary Jane gave a weak smile. "We are next door, they likely will be cautious."

Now Shauna had to take a seat. The room was spinning. Only when her rear found the corner of the bed did she look up. "Fuck! An hour... an afternoon, that's..." A look of disbelief crossed over her. "I'm likely if I get twenty minutes with my fiance."

Mary Jane laughed a little. She stopped when Shauna did not return the gesture. A warm and calming look came over MJ. "That's why I said that it was different. It's a bit softer, slower and well..." Mary Jane was at a loss for words momentarily. "If one of the girls unwinds a bit early, you don't really have to stop or something."

Shauna understood what she meant. A guy had a bit more limits when it came to having sex. Quicker to excite and quicker to exit, Shauna smiled to herself. She only recently was beginning to sync with her fiance.

"So is that what you like about it?" Shauna inquired.

"Not really, she tried a lot of that stuff on me, and it really didn't do much for me." Mary Jane paused. "I'm more of a dick in pussy kind of gal; it's mostly how she works the strap-on that I'm interested in."

"Wait, so then if you don't really get down that way, then how?"

"I might have lied a bit earlier," MJ responded. "I have to return the favor and that is the stuff that she likes."

"So..."

As good as she is with a strap-on, she oddly enough, does not want to get fucked with one. She wants all the other more girlie stuff."

"Oh... oh, I see!" Shauna remarked.

"Like I said, it really isn't much of a relationship."

"So you're friends with benefits?"

"I guess you could call it that," MJ responded.

(Helena's bedroom)

The girls had been kissing for the last ten minutes or so, while Helena had been working her fingers into Michelle's panty. So far her fingers had not even made it inside, except ever so briefly to play with her pussy lips by diving through the top of the panties. Michelle's hand had reached up and tugged her away. For her part, she had backed off, but continued more indirect stimulation.

It was paying off. Michelle was beginning to gasp. Moans were leaving her mouth at a more frequent pace. Still, she was guarded. Her sister was still out in the living room. It was unlikely, no matter the stimulation, that she would be able to orgasm as long as she remained uncomfortable.

Helena had continued to massage her fingers into her panty panel as they continued to kiss. Lips becoming a bit raw with all of the contact, and Helena was on the verge of backing off for a while when something happened most unexpectedly.

"Oh, my..." Helena felt Michelle bend into her hand. Helena's eyes went wide.

"Are you gonna..."

"I think..." The rests of the words never came. Michelle arched her back and threw back her head, and then planted it forward on Helena for support. Her eyes were closed with her breath coming in gasps. The muscles of her stomach spasm and twist.

Toward the end, she moved forward. "I've got to sit, my legs..."

Helena did her part and helped her friend to the bed. It wasn't easy, but she managed. Taking a seat, Michelle wasted little time and rolls back, slipping her panties off. Spreading her legs a little, she coyly asked, "Can I borrow your tongue?"

Helena was only too happy to help out. Coming up close to her friend, she knelt before her and begin to lick around the area between Michelle's legs with the tip of her tongue.

"Do you mind speeding it up a bit; the train has kind of already left the station?

It takes Helena little time to get the meaning of her words. Still, she had to cringe a bit at her word choices. It sounded like a really bad pun. Now moving her lips more toward Michelle's clit, she is rewarded with a moan. Michelle's fingers grasp for the bedding. Her head already back on the bed. Her inner thighs begin to spasm with the pending release of more tension. Helena can only smile briefly as she moved her lips away, a bit of a cat's grin on her mouth. Returning the mouth between the splayed out legs, she is rewarded with another bodily jerk. By the movements that Michelle was making, Helena knew that her friend was already on the edge once again.

(Mary Jane's room)

Shauna still could not believe what was going on. She had just gotten in last night from Massachusetts. Her husband to be was still at the Holiday Inn Express looking over some work details. She had stopped by her friends' apartment, and found Michelle in bed with Helena. When she went to drop Helena off at home, they had walked in on a rather embarrassing situation. Helena stayed behind, while she and Michelle went to the mall. Having returned, they were now back at the brownstone. Now she was essentially held up with her once straight friend, though now a bit bi. They were in her Mary Jane's bedroom, while Michelle and Helena did god knows what in the other.

Not exactly sure what to do, she knew that she needed to get her mind off from what was possibly happening in the other room as well as the exploits of her friend standing not more than ten feet away from her. The trouble was, the more she tried to think about something else, the room her mind seemed to return to seeing Mary Jane and the red head together. In a bit of irony, the woman did have a name, and unlike brunet beauty standing mere met away, it was not Mary Jane. She fit the name MJ well, however. It probably had to do with her reading some Spider-man comics when she was younger. The woman had been tall, leggy and a red head. Her name, however, was Brooke. Mary Jane had not provided a last name, and Shauna hadn't asked. She really did not want to know who the mystery woman really was.

Maybe later, when she was more comfortable with what had taken place between Brooke and Mary Jane, but not now. "So how is that blog coming?"

Shauna instantly took recognition of what Mary Jane had asked. Her eyes lit up and a smile came over her face. Shauna knew it really wasn't a blog parse, but rather a discourse in her experiences in aquarium keeping. It was a hobby that she shared with her boyfriend. Something that she heard from other girl friends that was a bit unusually, though she had mostly dismissed this as a bit of jealousy.

"I can show you if you want?"

"Sure."

Mary Jane went over to her dresser, and brought back a black notebook. It looked a bit like every other PC she had ever seen. This model was unknown to Shauna, but the brand name was HP. The two girls sat down on the bed, and Mary Jane flipped open the hood and hit the power button. The computer resumed from hibernation.