Chasing a Waterfall

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Stepping out, he continued to move down the hallway to the room at the end of the corridor. The door was partially ajar, and light was escaping through the opening. Coming to the door, he peered in and was greeted with... nothing. The room was empty as well, the light coming from the overhead ceiling fan.

Turning, he began to walk back, when he heard the voices again. He briefly began to wonder if he was going mad. Back in the guest bedroom, he scanned the room over a second time. At that very moment, the door to what he thought was a closet, but must have been another private bathroom began to twist open. Every bone in his being wanted him to back away, but he was intrigued. A long pause between his fright or flight response kicked in, and at the very last moment he quietly backed away and moved down the hall.

He managed to make it all the way to the apartment door when he realized that he had forgotten about the camera bag he had left on the kitchen counter. Unsure how to handle this, he braced himself up against the wall that divided the living room from the dinning room. He was on the backside wall of the fireplace. The talk was coming closer. Reflexes seemed to take over with latent memories of his muscle responsed. Slipping out of his shoes, he ever so carefully streaked across the living room floor. Grasping onto the camera bag, he pulled it just out of sight and into his reach as the women entered the dinning quarters. Now behind the kitchen isle, he peered around. Not unsurprisingly, he found them in a state on undress. The blond was wearing a silky, floral print chemise that came down just below her hips. His girlfriend, Michelle wore black panties yet again, but her D cup breasts were bare for all to see. The panties were different as well. They were not a bikini cut, but rather a pair of form fitting booty shorts. They looked like lace trim boy shorts.

He found his needs torn between whether to escape, if somehow that was even possible still or staying and finding out what was going down between the two of them. Before he could make up his mind in those few brief seconds, they made the decision for him. Leaning in, the two women embraced and shared a long, passionate kiss. Full lip on lip, and he guessed a little bit of tongue. Michelle's knee came up between the blonds legs. She grimaced a bit. The facial expression looked to be sheer euphoria.

"Michelle, ahah... Michelle," the blond staggered, her voice shaky. Her left hand in-between her legs, now at a distance of a few feet from Michelle.

"What?" Michelle asked. A deeply aroused tone of Michelle's voice was ever present.

"I need a bit of a... well, a break," she muttered out. The blonde's eyes gesturing down at her lower region. Michelle's laughter was her response. Coming forward, the blond further backed away, though she kept a smile on her face. "I'm serious; you must have given me like six of them, six of them at least. I need a little down time, give my pussy a chance to recovery."

More laughter from Michelle followed. "Since when are you in the business of counting your orgasms honey, you're a woman honey, just enjoy them. I know as a woman I don't exactly count mine." Silence than fell over them as they eyed one another. "So six you say, Cassandra?"

Cassandra now had a bit of a bashful face. "Well, honest," she smirked, "... I kind of lost count, but I think I had like six or seven of them." They laughed together. "Seriously though, I need a bit of a break."

Michelle's hand now feel between her legs. It was kneading the area of her panties where her pussy was. "I think I've got an idea for how you could spend your timeout. Six orgasms you say? I think I've only had one so far. I think I've got an excellent idea on how we can bid your time."

"I'm thinking I love this idea," Cassandra responded.

While watching on, Michelle slowly and teasingly, slipped down and kicked off her boi shorts. Cassandra caught them, and disregarded them just as quickly. Letting them fall to the floor. Coming up, the two embraced and Cassandra's left hand disappeared between Michelle's legs. An enchanted groan escaped from Michelle's lips as she let her head fall back.

"Oh Cassandra, baby... you are so good at that (another groan), but I really need to sit down, I don't really want to... while standing," Michelle gasped. Cassandra pouted a bit. "It will give you a chance to go down on me with that lovely tongue of yours," Michelle said, making rasping noises throughout.

Without saying a word, Cassandra led a dazed Michelle back to the sofa. Falling back, Michelle seemed almost too willing to open her legs for the taller blond. Wasting little time, in the way of foreplay, she dove in. Michelle responded instantly with a series of whaling moans.

"God woman! (pause) You are so good with that tongue... (long gasp)." Michelle was now making a bit of a humming sound. Looking over, he saw that she had her head back, her eyes were tightly closed. An intense look of concentration was on her face. He knew that this was his best chance. Still, a bit of a conflict was in him. He was a bit divided. Part of him actually wanted to stay and watch this scene play out. His instincts won out. He ever so carefully moved around the kitchen isle. Crawling, he managed to make it behind the fireplace when she unleashed a whale of a sound. It seemed the freight train was coming in. Carefully slipping on his shoes, he heard her gasp, "Oh, baby you're going to make me, oh ahhh!" It was followed by Michelle desperately trying to catch her breath as he imagined the blond relentlessly continued the onslaught. "Oh, Cass, I'm gonna go againnn! Yesss!" He took the apex of Michelle's ear shattering orgasm to exit the apartment, ever so carefully closing the door behind him.

The elevator ride down to the lobby was a bit uncomfortable. Wanting out, he grabbed the first possible ride down. It was with two teenage girls and their dog. They eyed him speciously. He was out of breath, likely heavily blushed and when he looked down, even he noticed the tent in is khaki pants. A bit embarrassed, he tried to turn away. The two shared a private laugh, and one even took the time to whisper something in the others ear. This was not good. He felt guilty and angry, yet at the same time unbelievable aroused by what we had seen between Michelle and Cassandra.

He was relieved when only a few brief moments later, the elevator opened up to the ground floor. Out in the lobby, he made his way to door and exited. Walking to the bus stop, he could not help but play the scene over and over again in his mind's eye. It was only when he reached the bus stop, and had time to pull out his phone that he realized his mistake. A message had gone unread by accident on his part. It had been from Michelle. It read:

"Honey, I hope you don't mind, but I need some girl talk time. :) Cassandra has been a little tense today. She really needs to TALK things out. I hope you don't mind. Love, Michelle. PS Maybe I can tell you more about it, the next time... well you know!"

The bus ride was mostly a blur. He only vaguely remembered getting off a block before his alleged townhouse. An enclosed circle led to his place. It was a community of contemporary brownstones. Finding his, townhome #3, he placed his key into the lock and held his breath. Much to his amazement somehow, the lock easily clicked open and he walked in. A damp mist of polished wooden furniture and furnishings came over him. Clicking on the lights, he was greeted to something out of the last century.

It was a two story townhome of the typical narrow architecture. Wood fixtures were everywhere. The floor was wood. The sidings on the walls were wood. The furniture was as well. He guessed it to be mahogany. The first room was a living room, it led into a kitchen, with a dinning room pushed off in the corner. On the other side was a stairway that led upstairs. The upstairs had an L shape pathway that led to two bedrooms and a bathroom. The only carpeting was in the bedrooms. The lower part of the L was a corner to the walkway that looked down over the entrance to the townhome.

Tracing back, he found that one bedroom was not really a bedroom at all. It looked to be a mini datacenter. There were a number of computers, many in the form of rack mount servers. It seemed that while Vincent Fairborne may have been a black operation mercenary for hire, he had turned into quiet the computer geek as well. What he did notice odd though was that all of the equipment was still powered on. Well not all of it, but most of it.

The closet in the corner was partially open as well. Opening it, he was greeted to another treat. A weaponry room. In the middle of a mini datacenter? Wow. This guy really was a nasty SOB. He began to wonder if he had been discharged with honorable status or if those records may have been somehow rewritten. The weaponry in front of him was enough for a one man army. He was looking at least four semi automatic pistols, two Uzi submachine guns, three M16 rifles; one looked to be heavily modified. In addition, he saw three Barrett M82s. One M4 Carbine, one Mark 12 Mod X SPR, one m39 EMR, M40 rifle, an SR-25 and so on, and so on. It was clear that he might want to consider adding possible paid assassin to the list of misdeeds. To go with this was a battery of knives and swords. He must have been skilled at hand to hand combat as well. What was most intriguing, however, looked to be a disassembled missile launcher of unknown origin. It looked like future tech. This was not a SRAW or Stinger.

Not wanting to deal with anymore of this for the time being, he simply closed the door to the massive walk-in closet. It was now out of sight, and at least for the moment out of mind. After a quick stop in the bathroom to relieve his straining bladder, he made his way down to what looked to be his bedroom. Not bothering to flip on a light, he saw that it was simple in layout. It housed only a bed, night stand and dresser. As for doors, there was only a closet, no private bathroom or secret door that led to a possible bomb shelter. Noticing a pair of pink and white panties with black lace, he took them in hand as he found himself lying back. They were of some micro fiber material. They were no longer warm, obviously. They were cool to the touch. They looked to be something that Michelle would wear. Placing them up to his noise, he inhaled and confirmed that they had Michelle's signature scent all over them.

Dropping her panties, he closed his eyes and before long drifted off to sleep. His dreams came in an ambush. They were more nightmares than dreams. The two areas of focus seemed to be Iran and Cuba, what they shared in common, even in his dream he could not imagine. What he did see is a number of strategically placed bombs going off, and him walking away from the scene at what appeared to be various assassinations. What did not make sense was a scene in which, he Vincent Fairborne seemed to be hovering over a man named Michael Lincoln. The place appeared to be a motel room of unknown origin. In back of him were two masked men. One of them stated in utter shock, "Sir that man looks utterly; no I mean... he's you." A moment of silence fell between the three of them. Vincent for his part seemed to be a little confused and uncertain. His only statement was a hushed, "I know..." The room than went to blackness and he felt cold.

Only to be woken moments later in a mostly shadowed room with very little light. He looked over at the alarm clock. He had been out for a good six hours. Some nap, he thought. He felt his manhood swollen and as erect as ever. This was a bit disconcerting given the dream that he had been having, the parts of it he could make out. It was only than that he realized that his pants were vibrating. No, his phone was on vibrate. Someone was trying to call him.

Pulling it out of his pocket, he looked at the display. The number was unknown, but the caller ID said Michelle. He didn't really want to answer it, but when it refused to go to voicemail, he finely clicked on.

"What's up?" she inquired, a hint of worry in her voice.

"Not much," he dazedly stated.

"Cassandra left a while back. We had our little talk... well, you known. God, that girl's has got some issues, some real intense emotional ones. She left content though," Michelle quipped.

"And, what's your point Michelle?" he came back.

Dead silence followed. She seemed stunned by his response. "Honey, you usually want to know the details of my little adventures. Are you sure everything is alright?" she pouted, in mock hurtfulness. It was obvious that she was playing with him or to him. He didn't really know which. "If you want, I could come over there and tell you about our little lesson, you might get a bit of a rise out of..."

He cut her off in mid sentence. "I'm tired," he lied. Again, more silence on the other end.

"I see." She sounded hurt. It seemed genuine this time.

Inhaling and pacing his answer. "Michelle, I really am tired. Tell you what, I'll be over early tomorrow morning, and you can tell me all about your little therapy session with Cass," he warmly stated.

"Cassandra to you," she dryly said. "Only I get to call her Cass," she chided him. She was back to her mocking mood. "Don't be late!" she huskily toned, and before he could responded, she clicked off.

Not wanting to deal with any more of this for a while. He went out into the living room and watched some television. It was about the ongoing unrest in China. Growing rapidly tired of this, he went into his bathroom, found what he was looking for. One was a pain reliever and another, a sleeping pill. He popped them both and chased them down with water. He barely had time to take a shower before he stumbled back to his bed and was out like a light.

This sleep was not all that more pleasant. Well, it was more pleasant, but not in a peaceful way. He was a Michelle's in her bedroom. He was late. When he had arrived, it appeared as if no one was home. He, however, heard moans and groans. Following the sounds led him to her bedroom. Peaking behind the door, he found that she was in the company of the blond woman, the woman that she called Cassandra.

Michelle was at the edge of her bed, she was pressed up against the headboard of her bed. Her legs were splayed. Looking down, he could see why she had such a dreamy look on her face. The blond was stretched out on the bed with her naked rump facing him, and flat to the mattress. Cassandra's head was between her legs. It was obvious that this new girl was going down on his girlfriend. The only clothing still on Michelle was a black bra.

It was than that her eyes flickered upon ever so briefly. She didn't seem to acknowledge him at first. "You're late..." Michelle moaned. "I think we..." again moan, more of a groan. "started without youuuu!" she wailed. Her chest rocked with pleasure, but not release. For her part, the body down between her legs was doing her best to keep Michelle still. Her legs were kind of going all over the place. A bit choked up, he exited the bedroom ever so briefly to get a bottle of water.

With the bottle in hand he returned just as he heard Michelle utter, "Oh Cass, you're going to make me...." She did not finish the words. It seemed to be the last rational thing that Michelle said for a little less than two minutes. During this time, he guessed that the girl with what she later called "the magic tongue" brought her off multiple times, though in truth he didn't know and would have lost count. With Michelle being a woman, it was a bit difficult to count. Still, he placed it at between three and four climaxes.

Afterward, while catching her breath, the two of them made out a little. By now he felt like he had a sword in his pants. His girlfriend took notice of this while she relaxed. Her eyes went wide. As Cassandra continued to kiss and play, it became clear that Cass wanted Michelle to return the favor.

"Cass, why don't you let Vincent help you out for a while? I'm still a bit... well, you know." Michelle said, struggling against her onslaught.

Cass, for her part, turned to face her boyfriend. "Mic, I'm not really into... it's been a long time." Turning back to her, "But he's a guy."

"I promise that it will be good. Once I recover, I'll help you out with what he doesn't finish."

Cassandra reluctantly agreed. His girlfriend found them a condom. One of the warming lubricated ribbed variety. Helping her slip it on, she disappeared into the bathroom for a while, while the two of them got started. All the while, he got the feeling that he really was not wanted by her. She kept on looking over at the door. It was as if she was patiently waiting for Michelle to return. At the same time, they had gone from the original woman on top position to her being taking from behind as she grasped onto the side of the bed, and he was in a standing position over her. This continued for a long time. This frustrated her. By the squeezing of her muscles and the extra friction she was providing it was as if she was trying her hardest to get him off as soon as possible.

Her strategy backfired, however. Her engine, so to speak was more in gear. All of the motions were putting a lot of friction on both her g-spot and clitoris. At two points through their encounter, he actually found that she slowed down to let him catch up.

Eventually it all became too much for her. Her pussy muscles began to tighten, and she struggled. It was at just this moment that Michelle had exited the bathroom. She had disrobed the bra while she was in the bathroom. A winkle of eroticism flickered in her eyes. Michelle looked unbelievable sensual just standing their before them with her hands on her hips and bare for all to see. He was taken back from his gaze by Cassandra's reaction. The woman had apparently taken sight of her as well. Her pussy clamped down with a series of intense spasms. She leaned forward, grasping onto the bed.

"Oh no, not...." she screamed. It was very obvious to the two of them that she was having an orgasm. An intense one at that.

Afterward, doing her part, Michelle came up to them and began to kiss her on the mouth. Their motions had slowed to a crawl, but as the two continued to make out, Cassandra slowly and than with more intention began to ride him. Michelle encouraged her on. Even letting her playful bite and tease her nipples, mostly the right one. This continued for some time.

Soon, however, she was lost in the moment again. She had withdrawn her mouth and bent down in an exercise of concentration. This was followed by a steady drum beat, though she stayed on the edge of her peak for a long while. It was only when Michelle, put her fingers between Cassandra's legs and kissed her on the back of the neck that she rapidly went off. Her pussy muscles grabbed hold and massaged him for all he was worth. He wasn't sure himself, but he could have sworn that he counted at least a full pause and than another peak, but he wasn't sure. It was finally too much for him as well. Feeling an intense need about to be met, he held on for dear life and than went off as well. For a brief moment afterward, he was a bit concerned with the amount of bodily fluids that he had felt leave him, and the intensity at which they had left.

Upon withdrawal, he was relieved to see that the condom had not broken. The two girls continued to kiss while he disposed of the soiled condom in the bathroom. Returning he found them in a sixty-nine. Unlike Michelle, it seemed that Cassandra didn't need as much of a break. They had lost interest in him for the time being. This was just as well given that it would be a little while before he was ready for a second go.

It was than that the room became dark and than black. A few minutes later he woke up with a ragging hard on, and a memory, though he was not sure how true it was. It might have been his active imagination or it might have been real. He wasn't even sure if it mattered.