Chastitie Takes Charge Ch. 01

Story Info
Chastitie decides to spice up her sex life with control.
5.4k words
4.23
25.3k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is based partly in reality and partly in fantasy, so forgive me if I don't get this exact. Have you ever been in a relationship that seems to have it all, but has begun to be a bit stale in the bedroom? I mean, there's only so many times you can make love to the same person in the same fashion before you get just bored with the whole thing, right? That was the problem for Chastitie and Brent. They were in a good relationship with so-so sex. And that's where we are to start this tale of sex and love.....

Chastitie came into the room after a nice hot shower and was greeted by Brent with a hot, passionate kiss. His hands were tracing slow circles around her nipples and she was starting to get that all to familiar tingle in her stomach. She grabbed his hair to pull his kiss closer and pressed her breasts against his chest, feeling her body warm where their skin met. Slowly their kiss led to him running his tongue down the side of her neck and laying kisses all over her neck and earlobe. He knew all her hot spots and just what combination would get her motor running. Chastitie ran her hands through his hair as they slowly moved towards the bed, where the real fun would begin. Brent laid her down on her back and joined her, still kissing and letting his mouth find their way to her nipples.

Chastitie was torn between the wonderful feelings starting to stir inside of her and the annoyance at the fact that all their foreplay was the same and totally focused on her. She so wanted him to have some hot spots and to be able to make his head spin as he was making hers at this very moment. She just let herself get carried away in the excitement that was building deep inside her. Brent was now laying with his face at her pussy, she could feel his hot breath on her clit as he breathed heavy with anticipation. He stuck his tongue out and just barely let it graze across her clit and she nearly exploded right there. Her hands were all entwined in his thick black hair and she was pulling his head closer to her so she could grind against his face. Oh how she loved when he ate her pussy. As he teased and licked her clit he inserted a finger into her and started to rub her g spot slowly at first and then picking up speed as she increased the grinding that she was doing on his face.

Brent was getting hard just listening to her moaning and seeing how much she was enjoying his techniques. He loved to hear her pleasure and couldn't wait to fuck her. He couldn't help but wish that she would take the upper hand sometimes and tease him as he was teasing her. He could feel her pussy walls tighten as she got closer and closer to her orgasm. Those muscles amazed him. He loved the feel of the contracting muscles and wanted nothing more than to feel those very muscles wrapped around his hard dick. He was now licking and sucking on her clit and rubbing her g spot with such speed, she was two seconds from coming. As Chastitie screamed out his name he felt the first wave of orgasm come and felt the immediate wave of a second coming up on it's heels. Her hands tightened on his hair and she lifted her ass off the bed to press her pussy against his face almost painfully as her orgasm reached it's height and started to slow down. Chastitie immediately sat up and made Brent lay down so that she could put his hardness in her mouth and show her appreciation for what she just received.

Brent really didn't want her to get him off with her mouth, he wanted to come in her pussy as she had her third orgasm, but he let her suck his dick for a while. She had a great mouth for it and tried new things to see what he liked. She licked the head of his cock and down the shaft before taking the full length of him in her mouth. She loved the feel of him sliding in and out of her mouth, loved the moans she got from him when she flicked her tongue over the head and licked his balls, taking them into her mouth one at a time. She could feel him getting harder and harder in her mouth and knew that it was time to fuck him til he came. She put her legs on either side of his hips and straddled him, allowing his rock hard dick to find it's way into her wet, hot pussy. She could feel the orgasm coming almost instantly as she started riding him slowly, then increasing as she got closer and closer to exploding. She leaned in and kissed him as she pumped her pussy against him, taking all of his cock into her. His fingers were digging into her waist and she could tell that they were both going to cum real soon.

"I love you" she whispered into his lips. He so loved to hear those words and he started to pump hard and fast to meet her movements. His fingers dug into her and he could feel her orgasm as it came, could feel her pussy walls grasp his cock and her whole body shook as she came. He let out a loud groan as he came inside her, but didn't stop pumping until she collapsed in a heap of panting, sweating loveliness on top of him. Both of them were spent as they kissed and lay there, both silently wishing that they had done something different from what they did every single day. But who wants to change something that works for them? Chastitie wondered if Brent was bored with the same-old-same-old like she was. She was too afraid to ask or let him know her feelings. If she only knew that he was laying there thinking the same things.

A few days later Chastitie was sitting in front of her computer with her best friend talking about sex, as they always do. There's absolutely nothing that these women wouldn't talk about when it came to sex. Chastitie was telling Lysa about how she was getting bored with her sex life and didn't know how to approach the subject with Brent.

"I just don't want to stay in this little routine that we have gotten stuck in. I mean, it works and we both have really great orgasms, but I can't help but to wonder what else is out there that might be some kind of fun. I just want to experience things and not become an old married couple before the wedding even happens."

Lysa took a look at her friend and shook her head. If only she wasn't such a cream puff. "You need to take the upper hand then. If there's something that you want to do then you need to just do it. Or suffer through the monotonous shit and shut up."

Of course, how would she think that Lysa would say anything else. Chastitie rolled her eyes and hit her friend on the arm to show her annoyance at the answer. Lysa was such the kind of woman that she wanted to be more like. She was outgoing and took charge of things and didn't let people fuck with her. If only she could take on that persona a bit more, then there would be no issues in the bedroom or anywhere else.

"You're such a shit. I really need some help here. I don't quite know what to do and it's making me crazy. I'm actually thinking of going to others to get what I want, but I don't want anyone else. Ya know? Why can't I just throw his ass up against the door and tell him I'm going to fuck him the way that I want to and he has nothing to say about it, he just has to go with it." As she said the words she started to get a twinge of excitement in her belly imagining what it would be like to actually do that.

"Because you're a cream puff and you could never do such a thing. You are so not dominant". With that she laughed and got up to refresh her coffee while Chastitie continued searching on the internet for ideas on how to spice up her love life. Lysa came back with fresh coffee and lit a cigarette. "You know, Brent would really love for you to do something like that. If you can get up the balls to go through with it I'll take the kids for a night, you just have to get a hotel room and do something different. Maybe all you need is a change of scenery."

Chastitie thought this over in her head for a bit, rolling the idea of actually trying to spice things up a bit without Brent knowing what was going on. The more she thought about it the more it sounded like something that she really wanted to do. She was already starting to form the plans in her head and knew just how she was going to get him to the hotel. She knew that the feedback from Lysa would help her get an idea. She made arrangements for Lysa to have the kids for the following weekend so that she would have some time to plan out her little escapade. She called the hotel next to make reservations for one of their better rooms complete with kitchenette and whirlpool. She then turned to Lysa and said, "Ok, now the room is all set, the kids are all set. Now it's time for me to go shopping. I need a set of thigh high whore's boots and a few other things."

"Damn, what the hell are you planning to do to that man? You're such a freak". Chastitie said her good-bye to Lysa and left for the store. She could hear her friend snickering as she walked out the front door.

The week seemed to drag by very slowly. Chastitie was so excited about her plans for the weekend and was surprised that she hadn't let anything leak to Brent about it. She visited an adult store in her area and purchased a cat-o-nine-tails. It had a black handle and the tails were made of purple rubber band material. She tried it out a bit by slapping it against her thigh and was absolutely sold on it then and there. It was light enough for the fun she had planned without causing any real pain. She also purchased a pair of handcuffs (had to be metal cuffs, none of that "love cuff" nonsense), and a black blindfold. Next, she visited Newbury Comics where she had seen the eyelashes she wanted and also the hair piece that would benefit the whole "dominatrix" scene. She had a hard time deciding on the black or the deep purple hairpiece and finally went with the purple. She wanted to incorporate Brent's favorite color black and her favorite color purple into every aspect of the night.

She had the outfit that she needed all picked out and had decided that Lysa was going to do her make-up to get the right look going. Chastitie made one more stop to pick up the candles for the night, the only thing left was to wait for Friday night and then start the excuse for Brent to get to the hotel. She could feel the excitement bubbling within her with every new item she purchased for her night of seduction with the man who held her heart.

Friday morning as Chastitie was getting the kids ready she told Brent that Lysa wanted the kids for the night because her son was invited to a party and she wanted the boys to go too. Brent arched his eyebrows a bit, but didn't find anything wrong with the kids going to stay with their friend.

Yes! Chastitie thought. He's so not expecting this. "I wanted us to do something special since we won't have the kids, but I am not sure if I am going to be doing a late shift tomorrow night or not. But I'll leave a message for you at work if I am going to be able to do it. You up for a night on the town? We'll go out for dinner and maybe catch a show."

"Yeah, I'm up for something like that. What show do you want to go see?" Brent was absently looking through the mail from the previous day and thinking of how nice it would be to have some quiet time with Chastitie. They so rarely got a night without the kids. They could have a nice, quiet meal out, catch a show, then come home and make love a few times. Maybe he could get her to have sex somewhere else in the house besides the bedroom, he was getting so sick of that room as the only space for their lovemaking. Just something small to change things up a bit.

"I don't know. Let me see how my day works out and then we'll go from there. If I can get out of work early I"ll make the arrangements for dinner since you will be doing deliveries all day. Ok?"

"Yeah, that's fine. I have to get going if I'm going to make it on time. I'll see you tonight for dinner, I might be a bit late if the deliveries run over a bit. I love you". He bent over and kissed her lips warmly before heading out the door. The kids both yelling their "good-bye"s behind him.

That day had to be the longest day ever for Chastitie. She spent most of her working hours thinking about her plans for the next night and mentally making sure that she hadn't forgotten anything. She only worried about her ability to pull it off for a split second, then dismissed the idea and set her mind on other things.

Saturday morning had finally come and Chastitie was a bundle of nerves and excitement as she got the boys ready to go to Lysa's house. She was chatting with them about all the fun that they were going to have and how they were supposed to behave and all the usual stuff that she told them about going to other peoples' houses. Brent had gone to work early that day so that he could get out earlier so that they could have the night together if Chastitie was able to get out of work that night. Chastitie took the kids to Lysa's house and sat for a minute for some gossip before telling her friend that she had to go and set things up and she would be back in a few hours to get her face done up. Lysa tried pumping for some information about exactly what she had planned, but Chastitie just said, "You'll hear all about it tomorrow. I will wear my outfit over here later though so that you can give me an opinion of it."

"Ok, I'll send the boys out with Vinnie in a few hours so that we don't have to worry about them seeing their mommy dressed as a slut." With that Lysa laughed and said bye to her friend and went back to the room to play with the kids. She hoped that Chas had the balls to go through with whatever she was planning, but thought that she might not. Even so, the change will do them good, she thought.

Chastitie got the room key and went up to set the mood. She arranged a few candles around on the night stand and the dresser and one on the counter near the sink. She then lit them up and turned off the lights to see how it would look when Brent got there. Perfect, now it's time for the call to work. Chastitie sat down on the bed and picked up the phone and called Brent's work. She knew that he'd be on deliveries and she'd get the girl at the desk and that worked out perfect. She told the woman to please give a message to Brent that she was off of work for the night and she had some plans for the evening, and that she'd pick him up at 6. She then said her good-byes and went to take a shower.

After showering and shaving Chastitie put her hair up in a very tight bun and used the hairpiece that she had bought to keep it up. The hair piece had a long mane of purple hair straight down to the small of her back. She had left out very thin bangs and attached the eyelashes carefully and looked at herself in the mirror, fluttering her eyelashes to get the feel for them. She could feel the excitement building up inside of her with each item that she put on to make the transformation from herself to the dominatrix that would be taking advantage of the man that she loved tonight.

She then put on her body oil and sat on the bed naked to let her skin dry and the musky smell of the oil to permeate her skin. Next she put on her new thongs. They were black with purple specs in them. She checked out her ass in the mirror to make sure that it would get Brent drooling. He always commented on how much he loved her ass. When she was satisfied with her thongs and how they looked on her she put on her thigh high black stockings and then the boots that went just over the length of the stockings. They had thick heels about 5 inches, which was a stretch for Chastitie, but she had been practicing walking in them around the house when Brent was working and the kids were at school. She had it down pretty well and didn't fell as clumsy in them as she used to. She then put on the deep purple corset that she had gotten with a bit of push up in them to accentuate her D cups. Next she put in some earrings that had little handcuffs on them and a black choker. She turned to the mirror to check her work.

"Damn, I"m not sure what a real dominatrix is supposed to look like, but I look pretty damned hot if I do say so myself." Everything was set as far as her appearance. She set the cat-o-nine-tails on the night stand beside the candle that was there and got the blindfold and put it in her purse so she wouldn't forget. She then got the handcuffs and put them in the pocked of her coat. Chastitie looked around to make sure that she wasn't missing anything and put on the trench coat that went clear down to her ankles and headed out for Lysa's house to get her face on.

"Nice hair" Lysa said when she opened the door to greet her friend. "You're not naked under that, are you?" Eyeing her trench coat.

Chastitie rolled her eyes and entered her friends' quiet house, closing the door behind her. "No dumb ass. I just can't walk around in this outfit ya know. I might be picked up by some hot cop and he'll have to teach me to behave....ooh...maybe I should get rid of the coat" With that they were both laughing. "Ok, be serious now, I want you to give me some feedback on the outfit. No dumb shit. Tell me if you think it's going to do the trick for Brent".

Lysa quit laughing and told her friend, "Ok, but if you're naked and I go blind I'm going to have to kick your ass."

"Hon, you couldn't get your foot up that high first of all, and second.....you know you want me." Now they were not simply laughing, they were both rolling. When they managed to get some composure back Chastitie took her coat off and put it on the couch. Normally she'd feel funny being so vulnerable in front of someone else, but this was Lysa and she could be herself with her. She watched as Lysa looked at the outfit from top to bottom and then back again.

"Hmm..." Lysa was looking at her friend again. "Ok, first of all, the outfit is really hot. I would just change the corset. It needs to be a bit tighter around the bodice so that it makes your tits stand out more and your waste look a bit smaller."

"I can't get it any tighter. I tried because I thought of that, it would make my ass look bigger and my hips a bit wider looking and you know how Brent loves that ass." Chastitie winked at her friend when she made that last comment about the ass.

Lysa so didn't want to hear about Chas and her ass. Ha ha, Chas ass, she thought to herself. Her friend did look really hot in the outfit, and you could see that she had worked hard on planning it out and got the colors right. If she can pull this off, Lysa thought, it might just be a good thing for them. "Ok, you stand there and I'll tighten these laces. I"m going to pull hard, so grab on to..." Lysa surveyed her house to see what could work as a support. "Ok, let's go to the dining room and you can grab onto the table."

"Yee Haw, baby." The two women went to the formal dining room. Chastitie grabbed the sides of the solid table for support as Lysa began with the laces. Lysa was pulling so hard that Chastitie lost her grip on the table for a second or two. When the laces were as tight as they were going to go, Chastitie let go of the table and let her muscles relax a bit.

"Ooh, nice ass, Chas. Been working out?" Lysa could barely say the words without wanting to laugh at how far their friendship has come in the last few years. She could feel an unsettling excitement at looking at her friends ass in those thongs. Enough of that, Les told herself. Let's not even go down that road. "All set."

Chastitie thought about that last comment. Nah, her and Lysa were friends and that was the end of it. A few years ago she would have jumped at the chance, but too much has changed since then. "Yeah, I have been doing really good. Not losing any more weight, but I"m maintaining. Now I'm working on the toning of my muscles. I"m pretty happy with how I look now. Ok, woman. Now it's time for you to give me the face that I need to complete the transformation."

About an hour later Lysa and Chastitie left the house and headed to Brent's work in two separate cars. Chastitie had given the blindfold to Lysa. She was so excited now. Lysa had done a really good job on her face. She had dark purple eye shadow and almost gothic black eyeliner on her eyes. With the fake lashes on her eyes looked amazing. Chastitie's face was too white for the red lipstick that would have gone very well with the whole look, so Lysa chose a redish brown color that was more compatible with her complexion. She had some light foundation and a bit of rouge on and it looked totally sexy.

12