Chat Friend Finds Me Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmmphh...oh shit! Damn, you feel huge!" Jason cried out, his hands clutching the blankets and his teeth biting into the sheets.

"Try to relax, buddy...give it a few minutes...your ass will adjust and things will be fine. If it gets too much, just say so." I said calmingly as I rubbed his back and gently moved my dick in small motions inside his ass.

Sarah kept the camera focused on my entry as she stood silently watching, her fingers again exploring her soaking pussy.

"Oh man...its already a lot better, dude...push it in man, let me feel all of you." He said as his hands reached back, grabbing my thighs and pulling me into him.

I could feel Jason's ass ring relax slightly as I pushed harder into his chute. Moving slowly, I eventually had every inch of my cock buried deep into my friend's tunnel. Jason panted deeply and moaned with a mixture of pleasure and pain as my balls came to rest against his own. He was very tight...much tighter than any pussy I had experienced, and even more than my wife's own lovely ass. I knew I would have to start slowly, or Jason's grip on my dick would have me cumming much too quickly.

"Fuck...fuck...that cock is splitting me in half...and it feels so damn hot! Fuck me, man...make me feel it!" Jason said, his fists beating into the mattress and his words muffled into the sheets.

I understood what Jason was feeling as the memories of having him tap my own ass came flooding into my mind. I had never experienced such a strange mix of pain, lust, and pleasure. It felt like his dick was piercing right through me, but the sensation of being so connected to another man, and being used for his pleasure, made the experience oddly satisfying.

"Damn, you have a tight fucking ass! I'm going to pound this hole until you beg me to stop...your ass is mine tonight!" I grunted as I developed from a slow to an increasingly urgent rhythm in and out of Jason's man-pussy.

"Oh, Mark...this is so damn hot! Oh my god, baby...he's fucking you so hard! Do you like it baby...do you like Mark's hot cock in your ass?" Sarah squealed frantically as she returned the camera to the tripod, adjusted the angle, and lay on the bed next to her husband.

"Shit yes, babe! Damn, Mark...you feel so good in my ass!" Jason replied enthusiastically. "You look hot as hell baby...and smell even sweeter. Let's move things around so I can get a taste of your pussy."

Taking my cue that positions were soon to change, I withdrew from Jason's hot hole as he turned over on his back and quickly threw his legs over my shoulders. I was a little surprised to see that Jason was rock hard as his dick came into view. Maybe I shouldn't have been, as I had the same experience when he fucked me.

"Give it to me, man...ram that dick back into my ass!" Jason said, staring directly at me while his hand reach for my aching cock and aligned it with his newly stretched hole.

Jason's eyes were filled with lust as I drove into him completely. His eyes widened and his guttural groans returned as I began thrusting in and out of him forcefully...withdrawing completely, then impaling him fully. Sarah made sure Jason's earlier request wasn't forgotten as she straddled her husband's face, leaning over to give me an unexpected and passionate kiss. Jason's groans were muffled once again as he dove into Sarah's swollen lips...tasting the sweet nectar as it flowed from her white-hot pussy. Sarah broke from our kiss, licking her way down my chest until she reached Jason's cock, which bobbed up and down on his belly in time with my thrusts into his ass. They both moaned in mutual pleasure as Jason teased her clit, and Sarah skillfully sucked his shaft. My own experience was enhanced as Sarah rubbed my butt cheeks and played with my ass crack as she devoured her husband's swollen rod. Watching this loving couple in their most intimate moment while I fucked my friend in the ass was getting too much for me, and I knew I wouldn't last much longer.

"Oh, fuck, guys...I'm cumming soon...this is too damn hot!" I announced urgently as I began to slow my rhythm in Jason's well-worn butt.

"Feed it to him, Mark...I want to see my baby eat your cum!" Sarah said as she quickly leaned away from her husband, pulling me over his body.

I pulled out of Jason's quivering hole, removed the condom, and crawled over his body until my throbbing cock rested against his lips. Jason's lips still gleamed with a coating of Sarah's juices as he quickly took me into his mouth, his hand squeezing my ass cheeks tightly. I came suddenly and forcefully...shooting four or five streams of cum into Jason's eager mouth. I leaned back, completely exhausted, as a sticky string of cum stretched from my dick to Jason's semen-coated tongue. I watched in amazement as Sarah kissed her husband deeply, tasting my cum as their lips locked together. Jason's still-hard dick throbbed as I moved over him, resting on my back next to the passionate couple.

"Mmmm...Mark, you taste great. No wonder my man was so eager to eat your cum." Sarah said looking at me as she broke from their kiss, her hand running up and down my thigh.

"Clean him up, sweetheart...I need to get off, and your pussy is too good to pass up!" Jason said as he rose from the bed and positioned his wife over me in a sixty-nine position.

Sarah quickly went to work on my softening pole, cleaning every last remnant of cum from the head and shaft. Her pussy was directly overhead and the smell of her sex was intoxicating. I watched intently as Jason moved behind her and began fingering Sarah's soaking tunnel.

"Lick her clit, man...let's give her a night to remember." Jason said as his wife began to moan, her tongue still gently licking at my balls.

I did as I was told, and was rewarded with a squeal of delight and a mouthful of delicious nectar. It was clear she was riding the waves of pleasure and it wouldn't be long before she was at full climax. Jason also sensed this, and took the opportunity to address his own pressing needs. Spreading her legs out wider, he positioned himself behind her, his cock brushing her pussy lips and his balls resting on my forehead.

"Guide me in, man...lick us both while I fuck her." Jason said matter-of-factly.

Again, I followed directions and pressed Jason's red-hot pole into position with my nose and tongue. The heat from his cock was intense against my tongue as he slid easily into Sarah's waiting cunt. The need for release was great for both of them, and they quickly slid into a fast and forceful fuck. I alternated between teasing Sarah's clit and licking her succulent juices from Jason's shaft. After of few minutes of Jason's forceful thrusts, Sarah came in an explosion of nectar that nearly coated my nose and chin.

"Unghh...unghhh...unghhh...oh Jason...I'm there baby! You made me cum so hard!" Sarah screamed between deep gasps for air.

As Sarah's cries of pleasure subsided, I could clearly see that Jason's balls were tightening close to his body and he was growing closer to his own climax.

"Oh fuck, baby...your pussy's squeezing me so tight! I'm going to shoot!" Jason exclaimed as he buried himself deeply into his wife's pulsing love tunnel.

I kept my tongue at the base of Jason's cock and could feel each pulse as he shot load after load deeply into Sarah's womb. He leaned over his wife and rested briefly as his spent cock slowly deflated, sliding out of her and resting against my nose. No one said anything for several minutes as we lay in a pile one on top of the other, our breathing slowly returning to normal. Jason was the first to move, but surprised my by pulling his wife closer to my face, her cum-soaked cunt pressed into my chin.

"Eat that cream pie, man...should be really sweet for you." Jason said as he gently lifted my head, pressing me even further into Sarah's pussy.

I told Jason that I had done this before with the swapping friends Beth and I have, and was the closest thing to being with a guy I had experienced before meeting him. I savored the taste them both mingled together. Sarah's sweet juice and Jason's slightly salty tang seemed a perfect compliment. Sarah squirmed with pleasure as I gently licked every last ounce from her smoothly shaved pussy. After she was sure I had done a thorough job, Sara rose from the bed, retrieved the camera, and focused it on Jason and I.

"Kiss him baby...show Mark how much you appreciate his friendship." Sarah directed as I wiped the remnants of their lovemaking from my lips.

I'm not sure why...but both of us hesitated at this request. I had never kissed another man before, and I was sure Jason hadn't either. Maybe it adds a level of intimacy that most men aren't usually comfortable with...but it did take a few awkward seconds of looking at each other before I decided to make the first move. Both of us standing in the middle of the room, I slowly approached him, our soft cocks brushing against each other. I began by gently kissing his neck, moving across his jaw, and eventually lightly pressing my lips against his own. Jason responded slowly, his eyes closed, as he returned my clumsy kiss with one of his own, his tongue easing between or joined mouths, sampling the taste of his own cum mixed with the flavor is his wife's pussy. What started out slow and awkward grew into a firm and passionate kiss. Much like sex with a man, it wasn't better than with a woman, but decidedly different. It wasn't something I could see myself doing outside of this context, but found it enjoyable with a man I now trusted completely.

"I can't begin to tell you guys how hot that was." Sarah said with complete sincerity. "From what little I know of your wife, Mark...she's really going to get off on this. Please let her know how much I'd really like to meet her." She said as she put the camera and tripod back into the bag, then walked over to join us in a group hug.

"Seems we managed to get cum and lube everywhere...let's move this party to the shower and rinse off." Jason said, pulling us by the hand toward the bathroom.

"Ok, honey...but I should get going. I'd like to be home if Mom calls with questions about Emily." Sarah said as she leaned into the shower, adjusting the water to a warm and welcoming temperature.

"You two go ahead. It's too small for three of us anyway. I'll just clean off at the sink and grab a shower after you guys leave." I said as Jason and Sarah stepped into the shower together.

It was nice to watch them together, caressing each other gently under the steamy water, their bodies covered in soapy lather. I was anxious to get home and create a similar scene with Beth after showing her our tape and describing the events in detail. After rinsing my face and using a washcloth to clean my dick and ass, I was suddenly very tired from the intensity of the last half-hour and returned to the bed to relax as my new friends finished in the shower.

I must have dozed off for several minutes, as I don't recall hearing Sarah leave. Lying face down on the mattress, crumpled sheets and pillows all around me, I was stirred awake as I could feel my legs being spread apart and firm hands gently moving up my thighs. My mind was still in a light fog as Jason's tongue flicked around my tight opening, the stubble on his chin grazing the cheeks of my ass. I offered soft moans of pleasure as his tongue and fingers worked my hole while my cock woke up with the rest of my body.

"Sarah hated to leave so soon, but was worried her mother might call...I didn't think you'd mind dropping me off at the house a little later." Jason said as his now lubricated fingers slid easily in and out of my sphincter.

"This is a hell of a way to ask me for a ride...not that I'm complaining." I replied as my cock continued to swell between my belly and the mattress.

"Somehow, I didn't think you'd object." Jason said as he moved his body over mine, his chest pressed to my back and his already condom-covered cock pulsing and lying in the valley of my ass.

Jason began slowly grinding his hips into mine, his cock sliding between my cheeks as he rubbed my arms with his hands and gently nibbled at the back of my neck. The weight of his body pressing into mine made me fully aware of how completely he controlled me at this moment, and yet I felt completely at ease with the situation. His body was still slightly warm and damp from the shower and smelled of fresh soap. I felt both oddly comfortable and vulnerable as he slid his hands under my arms and gripped the tops of my shoulders. Adjusting the position of his hips slightly, Jason held me firmly in place as he pressed the head of his cock against my now slippery opening. I groaned deeply into my pillow as I worked to relax my ass-ring and felt him slide into me. Once again I felt stretched to the limit as I did the first time Jason fucked me...his cock slowly entering me completely and his heavy balls now resting against my own. His thick seven inches felt intensely hot inside my bowels and teased my prostate as he began slowly fucking my ass.

"Fucking shit...you feel so damn huge! Plow my ass, bud...make me feel every inch of it!" I grunted as I moved my arm, straining to reach behind me and grab his firm ass while Jason's thrusts gained momentum.

"Damn, I like fucking your ass! How would you like me to fuck your ass while you pound at your wife's pussy...would that get you guys off?" Jason said gruffly into my ear as my head pressed in the pillow with each increasingly forceful thrust.

"Oh shit, yes dude...Beth would love it. Even more if she could eat Sarah's snatch while we fucked." I struggled to reply as Jason pulled nearly out of me and slammed back in again.

"You've got it, man...Sarah's been talking about eating pussy...ever...since...we...met." Jason punctuated the last several words in time with each deep entry into my overstretched hole.

By now, my own cock was hard as steel and ached for attention as it throbbed against the mattress. I glanced over at the mirrored closet doors and delighted at the vision of Jason's hips bucking and sliding against my ass, his well-toned body pressed against mine...his eyes were closed, and his face covered in an expression of pure pleasure. Without any warning, Jason suddenly looked at me through the reflection, withdrew from me completely, and lifted me by my hips into a doggy-style position. A sticky string of pre-cum trailed from the head of my prick, down toward the mattress. Jason teased my hole by slapping his hot and hard cock into my ass-crack as he reached around and spread the clear pre-cum over the head of my cock with his free hand. I moaned as his fingers encircled my dick and spread the sticky fluid over my shaft. He gave only a few firm strokes before I felt both hands resting on my ass, and his cock pressing once again at my twitching rosebud. I stared at him again in the mirrored door. Jason's cock glistened from the lube on his latex-covered shaft as he took aim and shoved his meat deep into me in one fluid motion. I nearly bit my lip as he impaled me, his white-hot poker probing even deeper than before. Pushing my hard cock back between my legs, I relished the feeling of his low-hanging balls swinging and slapping against my own, and brushing against the underside of my swollen prick. Jason was now in a solid, unchanging rhythm, and I knew he would be cumming soon.

"Unghhh...mmmphhh...fuck me hard, man...fuck me deep! I want to feel you shoot all over me!" I pleaded through gritted teeth as each of Jason's thrusts felt as though they would split me in two.

"Oh shit, dude...here it comes!" Jason cried as he pulled out of me, quickly slid off the condom, and shot one stream after another over my back.

I watched in fascination in the mirror as four or five thick, milky ropes exploded from Jason's cock. His seed landed in my hair, across my shoulder, and trailed from the middle of my spine down the crack of my ass. The scene was intense, and I knew I would blow soon myself.

"Fucking A...that was hot. I need to blow man...its coming quick!" I said as I raised my body, kneeling on the bed with Jason close behind me.

I felt Jason's hand on my back as he gathered his own cum into his hand and reached around to grip my aching member, replacing my hand with his. With Jason's sticky fluid as a lubricant, he pumped my rod with a firm and furious pace. His other arm wrapped around my chest and pulled us close together. Jason's still half-hard cock pressed between the cheeks of my ass as he jerked me off, remnants of his cum now sliding down my ass-crack and the back of my balls. I turned my head and we kissed deeply as I came in powerful spasms, shooting my load onto the headboard and sheets in front of us. We both collapsed onto the bed, panting heavily and saying nothing as lay together, my friend spooning tightly behind me.

After several minutes of rest, Jason knew he should be getting home. "This has been hotter than hell. I really hope we can all get together soon...but I need to get home. Lets clean up and talk about the options while you drive me back." Jason said as he arose from the bed, his cock sticking to my ass as he pulled away.

"Sounds good...I know Beth will really want this to happen. Just keep in mind...if it works out great...but if it just doesn't feel right, don't hesitate to say so. We all know this can be a fragile thing, and nobody wants to hurt anyone else." I reassured him as we stepped into the shower together.

We washed each other thoroughly, but quickly. Knowing the other was pretty well spent helped avoid any distractions. I found that I really enjoyed exploring Jason's body without the expectation of another sexual encounter, and I think he did as well. After getting dressed and heading toward the car, I felt some disappointment that the evening was over and another meeting with this hot couple could be weeks or months away. Jason and I exchanged casual small talk on the drive to his house, promising to keep in better touch through email and phone calls. The ease of conversation and the ability to openly discuss very personal topics, made me truly feel for the first time that we could have an open an honest friendship...not just a quick and fleeting fuck.

Beth was certainly enthusiastic about the video I brought home a few days later. Her and Sarah had been talking on the phone in the days before I got home, and seemed to really hit it off. Beth had invited Sarah and Jason to our house for an overnight getaway the next time they needed a rest from Emily. They accepted the offer with the stipulation that it could be some time before they were comfortable with being away from her, and away from home. Beth felt even better about them, knowing they were committed parents first and foremost. We could hardly wait when an opportunity came two months later...but that's another story.

12