Chat Room Surprise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rufriter
rufriter
712 Followers

He followed her into the kitchen and she came to him, her eyes gleaming. "God that was so hot nearly being caught," she whispered as she opened her robe. "It made me so horny. Fuck me again quickly." He looked uncertainly towards the door, but she shook her head and whispered in his ear. "Leave it open. It will be more exciting. He won't move while the news is on." She freed his stiffening prick and leaned back against the counter. "Quick, put it in me." Lured by the risk of being caught with his cock in his Mom, he drove into her and began thrusting frantically. Her orgasm came with a sudden burst of juices, and she let out a moan. "Ohh shiiiit!"

Brendan froze mid thrust as his dad's voice came from the other room. "You OK in there?"

"Yeah, it's OK honey," she called back. "I just spilled some cream."

With a quiet chuckle at her double entendre, her son resumed thrusting. "Don't worry Mom, I'll give you some of my cream." The excitement of the situation, and the knowledge that, for the second time in an hour, he had come perilously close to being discovered fucking his Mom, sent him over the edge, and he pumped the promised load of cream up into her dripping cunt. His finally defeated tool slipped out, and as though nothing had happened, she fastened her robe, and together they turned to the task of preparing vegetables.

An hour later they were seated at the table, tucking into steak with all the trimmings. As he raised a forkful to his mouth, Brendan's dad smacked his lips appreciatively. "These potatoes are perfect," he remarked to his wife. "I thought you said you spilled the cream?"

His son nearly choked as she replied with a perfectly straight face. "I did, but Brendan rose to the occasion with enough to do the job."

Next day on his way home from work, Brendan was wondering how he would fill in the afternoon until his Mom came home. It would be nice to talk to Dadinme, but she had already told him she wouldn't be online. Still, it wouldn't hurt to log on anyway on the off chance there would be another horny chick online willing to chat. He had only been home ten minutes when he received a phone call that could have presented him with a dilemma if Dadinme had been online.

"Hello brother dear, it's your wonderful sister."

'Oh shit,' he thought to himself. 'What does she want now? She only ever talks to me like that when she wants something.' He spoke into the mouthpiece. "OK Denise, what are you after?"

"Just a teensy weensy favour brother dear. Nothing a big strong boy like you can't handle. I just bought Don an exercise bike for his birthday, and I need help putting it together before he gets home."

"Yeah OK, give me half an hour. Just remember you'll owe me." On his way to his sister's he thought about what he'd like her to owe him. He knew that what he wanted most was out of the question, but with a little luck he might be able to sneak a good eyeful. When he arrived, Denise was running her finger under cold water.

"Stupid banding tape," she complained. "Why can't they just put handles on the boxes?"

He looked at the small cut and laughed. "There's pork chops walking around hurt worse than that. Where do you keep the band aids?"

"I should have known I'd get no sympathy from you!" She stooped to reach into the cupboard under the washbasin, and he drew in a sharp breath as he was treated to a perfect view down the top of her blouse. As usual her breasts were hanging free of the constraints of a bra, and her rosy nipples were hard and puckered. His fingers flexed as he fought the urge to grope the exquisite globes, but he knew that one wrong move might well destroy their close relationship. Instead he took out a band aid and wrapped it around the injured digit.

"OK Sis, where's this thing you want me to put together?"

Following her into the living room, he took out his pocket knife and cut the banding tape securing the large carton. Fishing around until he located the assembly instructions, he squatted on the floor trying to make sense of the fractured English on the single sheet of paper. Fortunately the diagrams seemed clear enough, so he spread the components within easy reach and set to work. He became so absorbed in what he was doing that it was a little while before he realised that Denise was squatting facing him, watching on with apparent interest. He glanced at her and swallowed hard. She was sitting with her legs crossed and her knees splayed, like a child in a classroom, and there was nothing between his bulging eyes and her pouting shaven slit.

This was better than he ever could have dreamed. On all previous occasions he had only ever managed brief glimpses as she moved around, but the way she was sitting now he could feast his eyes as much as he wished. And from a distance of less than three feet! On the pretext of checking the instructions, he picked up the piece of paper, looking over the top edge to study her pussy. Almost as if he had willed it she pulled her knees up, hugging them to her chest, and peeping between her parted ankles her clit seemed to be aimed directly at him.

Assembling the machine took much longer than it should, because he was unable to concentrate for thinking how superbly symmetrical her pussy was, and imagining how it would feel to push his cock between the puffy lips. Finally he tightened the last bolt and sat ostensibly admiring his handiwork, but in fact unwilling to move before she did, because he knew that if he stood up she couldn't fail to see his boner. Eventually however, she rose to her feet and when he followed suit she hugged him.

"Thank you baby brother, if there's ever anything I can do for you just ask." She looked at the wall clock. "I hate to rush you, but you'd better scoot." With a lascivious leer she added, "Don will be home soon and I'm sure he will want to thank me in the best possible way."

As he returned home, Brendan cursed himself for lacking the courage to at least say something suggestive to Denise. In his mind he felt there had been a couple of times when he was almost sure she knew he was staring at her twat, but she had made no move to hide it. There was always a possibility that she had deliberately let her brother see her pussy as a turn on, so that when Don came home she would be wet and waiting. Whatever the case, Brendan could think of a dozen ways he could have made a joke out of the situation, and at the same time tested the water without arousing her suspicions. Fortunately his frustration was short lived, and an hour later his Mom lay gasping as he pumped his cum into her.

The following day he hurried home from work, eager to log on to the taboo site. He had to wait about half an hour before the first message appeared.

"Hey Mofo babe how's it going?"

"Not bad, just finished work. How are things with you? Dad fucked you lately?"

"Yea day before yesterday twice lol when did you last do your mom?"

"Yesterday. Only once but we made it last."

"Good to know no woman likes a guy who cums too soon OK so tell me how it started with her."

"OK. In a way it was a bit like you and your bro. I had the hots real bad for my sister. I used to spy on her hoping to see something."

"Fair enough and did you?"

"Yeah sometimes, but not much. Managed a quick look at her boobs a few times and another time I saw her pussy for about a second. Then she got married and moved out."

"OK what happened after she moved out?"

"Nothing for almost a year then one day I was sweeping the leaves around the house. It was Mom's afternoon off and she was in her room on her computer. I looked in through her window and nearly shit. I couldn't see very clearly because of the net curtains but I could see she was nude and playing with her boobs."

"Holy shit that was a bit of a shock to the system lol."

"Got that right. Somehow I never imagined my Mom doing shit like that. I mean she was just Mom."

"Yea I know what you mean so what did you do?"

"Well the truth was I was sort of embarrassed so I just left her to it. It took me the rest of the day to get over the shock, but then I got curious."

"As you would what did you do?"

"Next day when she was at work I looked on her computer and found one of those webcam sites so I loaded it on my computer and on her next afternoon off I looked for her."

"Did you find her?"

"Boy did I find her! I couldn't see her face but I recognised her room."

"What was she doing?"

"She was stark naked with her legs open fingering her pussy and talking really dirty in the text chat box."

"Wow!"

"Wow is right. That's when she stopped being Mom and became a woman I wanted."

"So what did you do about it?"

"Jerked myself silly LOL."

"Obviously but besides that."

"Well a couple of days later she was folding the laundry and because she always brought mine to my room when she finished I waited until I heard her coming towards my room and pulled my cock out and started rubbing it. I was half turned away from the door and pretended I didn't know she was there. She stood watching for a couple of minutes then I 'realised' she was there and covered up quick."

"That was cleverly done what did she say?"

"Nothing she just put my clothes on my bed and left."

"OK so what did you do next?"

"Waited for her next afternoon off and got on my computer before she got on hers. I wanted her to get really horny before I made a move so I waited until she started playing. When she typed in that she would give anything for a nice hard cock right now I went and knocked on her door. I gave her time to get her robe on then went in and apologised for her catching me jerking off."

"That was sneaky what did she say?"

"She told me not to worry about it because everyone masturbates. I couldn't say I just watched her so I asked her if she ever did it. She didn't say anything right away but then she said yes so I went in with both feet and said wow I'd like to see that."

"Shit talk about getting to the point what did she say?"

"She laughed and said she didn't think it would be appropriate for a mother to show her vagina to her son. I counted on her still being horny and I said that wasn't fair. If she thought it was ok for her to see me playing with my dick it should go both ways. Then I said maybe it would make it easier for her if we could do it for each other and before she could say no I got my cock out and opened her robe. She watched me stroking for a few seconds then she closed her eyes and touched her pussy. I told her to rub it and after about a minute she started playing with her clit. When I saw she was really wet I put her hand on my cock. She started stroking it so I pushed a finger in her pussy. After I made her cum I told her I'd like to fuck her and she didn't say anything. Just stood up from her chair and lay on the bed. I licked her cunt until she was wailing like a banshee then I stuck my cock in her. After I shot my load in her she did the whole remorse thing. You know, how sinful and wicked it was. How wrong it was for a mother to even let her son look at her in her underwear let alone do what we did, but when I touched her cunt again she couldn't get my cock inside her fast enough. I fucked her three times over the next three hours and we've been fucking like rabbits ever since."

"OMFG Mofo that is soooo fucking hot!! You got my pussy dripping"

"Yeah, I'm hard just thinking about it."

"My dad was like that too after our first fuck how evil and disgusting it was to have those kind of feelings about your own daughter it didn't stop him getting a hard on and fucking me again half an hour later though LMAO Hey now that you fuck your Mom do you still have the hots for your sister?"

"Yeah, not that it does any good. I'd love to fuck her but it's never gonna happen. Weird thing is though, I don't see her as often but now I see more of her than I did when she lived with us."

"More of her body you mean? Like her boobs."

"Yeah. Her pussy a few times."

"OK why haven't you tried it on her?"

"It's awkward. I'm a bit scared I guess. I mean I love her to bits and we're great friends and I'm scared if I try and she gets shitty it will destroy the friendship."

"OK I can understand that I'm sort of like that with my bro I don't want to scare him off so I let him see my pussy and tits hoping he'll get the message I think you're worrying for nothing anyway."

"Why do you say that?"

"Simple no girl lets a guy look at her pussy unless she wants him so I reckon your sis wants you."

"Maybe but I'm not sure she actually lets me see it. It's more like it's accidental."

"OK put it this way how many times have you seen it 5 or 6?"

"More than that. At least 15 maybe more."

"That seals it then she definitely wants you to fuck her 15 times is too many for it to be accidental when was the last time you saw her?"

"Yesterday. She bought an exercise bike for her hubby and called me to go over and put it together before he got home. She sat on the floor watching me and she was wearing a short skirt without anything underneath. I was looking at her pussy off and on for about an hour."

"In that case Mofo get over there and give her a good fucking she definitely wants your cock in her."

" Hmmm. Do you think so?"

"One hundred percent no doubt about it I couldn't be more certain."

"OK, I'll have to think about it."

"Don't think just do it the more you think the more you'll talk yourself out of it look I have to start dinner for hubby now so I'll see you tomorrow OK?"

"OK bye. And thanks."

When the connection was broken he sat thinking of what Dadinme had said. It had all sounded so reasonable, but he still had doubts. After all he didn't really know her, so maybe she was just having fun at his expense. What if she was only being mischievous, goading him into feeling Denise up just to get him in the shit? There were a lot of twisted malicious people hiding behind the anonymity of the internet, so it wouldn't be the first time something like that had happened.

By the time his Mom arrived home he realised that just as Dadinme had predicted, he had almost talked himself out of it. As a result he was so confused that he only offered a token protest when his Mom said she had had a tough day, and really wasn't in the mood to be fucked.

The next morning at work he couldn't get the image of Denise's pussy out of his mind, and he spent his coffee break jerking off in the restroom. He was just preparing to finish his shift when the phone rang, and he picked it up without thinking. His stomach lurched when he heard his sister's voice. There must be something drastically wrong because she never called him at work.

"What's wrong Denise? Why are you ringing me at work? You know the boss doesn't like me taking personal calls."

"Oh sorry little brother, I just didn't think. There's something I need you to do urgently."

"Christ Sis, is that all? I thought something bad had happened. What is it? Are you sure it can't wait?"

"Well I suppose it could, but I really want you to come over now. I'll show you when you get here OK?"

He heaved a sigh of resignation. "OK, anything for a peaceful life. I'll be there soon."

"Thanks Brendan. I'll make it up to you. Promise."

On the way over he thought again about the conversation he had the previous afternoon, and cursed himself for the thousandth time for lacking the balls to act on what Dadinme had assured him was a certainty. He was between a rock and a hard place. It was reaching the stage where he knew he should say something to her about the effect she was having on him whenever she unconsciously revealed herself. The problem was that despite what it was doing to his head, he didn't really want her to cover up. The unrestricted view of her pussy and her clit when he had been assembling Don's new toy had been too awesome not to want to see it again and again.

Denise greeted him at the door with a half empty wine glass in her hand. He was surprised to see that she was wearing a robe, which she held closed with her free hand. Without speaking, she turned and went into the kitchenette, leaving him to follow. An open wine bottle stood on the kitchen bench, and judging by how little had been poured from it Brendan had a feeling that the glass was more of a prop than anything else.

"OK Sis, what was it you wanted me to do that was so urgent?"

She set the glass down beside the bottle and turned to face him, her eyes misty. When she replied there was a note of uncertainty in her voice. "Me, Mofo," she whispered, releasing her grip on her robe, allowing it to fall open to reveal the valley between her breasts and her smooth hairless slit. "I want you to do me."

It took a moment for her words to sink in, and he stared at her. "What did you call me? Where did that come from?"

"Mofo.... As in mother fucker. That is your online nickname isn't it?"

He hedged, not wanting to admit it. "What made you think that?"

"Come off it little brother. You as good as told me who you really are yesterday when you mentioned the exercise bike. What are the chances of two brothers fixing those things for their sisters at the same time? Especially when the sister has her pussy on display. Look, we have both wanted to fuck each other for heaven knows how long, but we were both scared because neither of us knew how the other felt." She shrugged out of her robe and let it fall to the floor. "Now we do know, so there's nothing to stop us." Taking his hand she urged him towards the bedroom. "I want you to do with me what you said you did with Mom. I know men like the word cunt, so I'll use it. I want you to lick my cunt until I cum then fuck my cunt until we both cum, but first I want you naked so I can see your cock."

She stretched out on the bed, eyes wide as she avidly watched her brother undress and lie beside her. Hardly able to believe that what he had dreamed of for so long was about to come true, he caressed the firm breasts that, until now, he had only been able to admire surreptitiously, and grasping his hard rod she sighed with contentment. "God Brendan, you have no idea how often I have wanted to feel your hand there, and your mouth on my nipples. I've wanted you to suck them ever since I first grew tits."

Taking his cue he lowered his head, sucking gently at first, and then more insistently as her breathing quickened. Very slowly his hand travelled down across her flat stomach to her smooth mound, and she gasped at his touch when his fingers parted her slit and homed in on her clit. Moaning softly when he pushed two fingers into her, she lifted her pelvis and pulled his mouth tighter against her taut nipple.

"I want your tongue down there." Her voice was husky with need. "Lick me the way you lick Mom."

He didn't want to lick her the way he licked his Mom. This was his sister, the woman he had truly believed to be forever beyond his reach. Now that he knew she wanted him as much as he wanted her, he wanted to lick her even better than he licked his Mom, but he didn't see how that could be possible, considering how well his Mom had taught him. He began to kiss a trail downwards from her breasts, but she pushed his head impatiently to her crotch and spread her legs wide.

Changing position he moved between her thighs, parting the symmetrical lips to gaze adoringly at the glistening pink inner folds. Her clitoral hood wasn't as prominent and fleshy as Mom's, with the hard little bud peeping out almost shyly. A pearly sheen was seeping slowly from her entrance, which seemed to be pulsating with anticipation, and he moved closer, blowing gently on her clit. She reacted instantly, tangling her fingers in his hair, and pulling his mouth tight against her snatch. He licked up and down the length of her slit, and her appreciative moans grew louder as he rubbed the tip of his nose against her clit and pushed his tongue into her creamy hole. Suddenly she raised her legs, clamping his head between her thighs as her orgasm crashed through her, spilling her juices into his mouth.

rufriter
rufriter
712 Followers