Cheap Seats Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ohio
ohio
4,449 Followers

We had a great dinner at a seafood restaurant on a balcony overlooking the Caribbean, and Beth could hardly wait to tell me everything that Diane had said. "I'd tell you the bad news first, Jake, but it's all good news. I'm so pleased!"

I looked forward to hearing it, assuming it would be the latest on Barton Huntington's fall from grace. He'd already been fired--that happened the very next day after we'd taped him in his office..

Then came the lawsuit. At my insistence, Beth for once consulted her father, and got the name of the very best sexual-harassment lawyer in New York. (She told her dad it was for a friend.) The lawyer, a guy by the name of Richard Dunraven, proved right away he knew what he was doing.

He filed suit against Ferris & Roberts, then immediately arranged for a settlement conference with their lawyers. The result was an $8 million dollar settlement to Beth, with two provisions suggested by her and Richard. The first was that she would only keep $50,000, with the rest going to charity--Beth was going to donate it to the New York City Women's Shelter.

The second was that Ferris would sue Huntington, who was worth well over $20 million, and seek to recoup from him its entire payment to Beth. She agreed that if for any reason Huntington's payment was less than $8 million, she would accept what a court awarded. But there was no reason to expect that he'd get off paying any less than the $8 million.

It was still unclear what would happen to the criminal charges. Huntington's high-priced lawyers were fighting tooth-and-nail to keep the tape, and his letter of apology to Beth, out of evidence. If they were admitted he was totally screwed--he'd be going to jail for several years.

"Okay, honey, tell me what Diane said."

"Well, first is that she was promoted to Barton's position: she's going to be running the Far East subsection, and she wants me to come back to Ferris as her assistant!"

"That's fabulous," I said. "But didn't you already commit to the new job at Prentice Warfield?"

"No, Diane asked me a couple of weeks ago to wait before giving them a final answer. She was hoping she could make this work, and now it's been approved."

We had a long kiss, and then a champagne toast to Diane.

Then Beth laughed and said, "but there's more, baby. You surely won't mind hearing that things keep getting worse for poor Barton.

"It appears that Suzanne and Diane went to see Elena Riasonovskaya. She's in town for a major fashion show, and Suzanne has contacted her a bunch of times in the past when Barton asked him to. Anyway, Suzanne made an appointment, to see her, supposedly about a surprise party the firm was planning for Barton. She and Diane had a nice little chat with Elena, and left her a certain interesting audiotape."

She looked at me, eyes sparkling with pleasure, and I gestured to her to continue.

"Well, apparently last night there was a big reception and press conference following the first day of the fashion show--all the local papers were covering it, plus the fashion magazines of course.

"And our Elena made a bit of a scene. She dumped an entire plate of rigatoni in red clam sauce all over Barton's head, while yelling at him, 'so I'm a bore in bed? So you use drugs to rape other people? You are so pathetic!'

"And then she started to walk away from him--but she turned back, pulled off that enormous engagement ring he bought her, threw it in his lap and said, 'here's your piece of shit ring back, you fucking cocksucker!'."

Beth was almost choking with laughter. "The press had a front-row seat for all of it. You know Elena speaks with such an accent, Diane said it sounded like 'you fockingk cocksyucker!'

"And two newspapers ran the photo of him today, looking stunned and wearing the dinner she dumped over him!"

****************

After lingering over our desserts Beth and I went to one of the casinos, where we had a little too much to drink and gambled for a couple of hours, losing about $150 of Barton Huntington's money; came back to the room and sweetly made love, then collapsed into sleep.

The next morning I awoke to a knock on the door and the sight of my smiling wife in her robe, letting in a waiter with the room-service breakfast she'd ordered. When we were finished eating she quickly pulled on some underwear and a sundress and said, "you're going to be on your own for a couple of hours, honey. Want to take a book and get some sun by the pool? I'll meet you in the garden restaurant for lunch at 12:30."

Beth wouldn't tell me what she was up to, just left me with a mysterious smile. I spent the morning reading, lazing in the sun, and swimming a few laps in the hotel pool whenever I got too hot.

At 12:30 I immediately saw that Beth had been pampering herself: her hair was washed and cut, and her nails were done. We had a lovely lunch together, and then Beth took my hand and led me back upstairs. She seated me again on the bed and stood in front of me, ready to recite.

"Two more rules, Jake. Are you ready? 'Rule 5: Each day of our trip I will give my husband a sexy surprise.' Go take your clothes off the bathroom, baby, and hurry back."

I quickly did as she said, wondering what I was in store for next. When I came back into the bedroom I was stopped in my tracks.

There was Beth, naked on the bed on her stomach, her hips propped in the air by a couple of pillows. Her legs were spread slightly, so she was in perfect position for me to enter her doggie-style, which she knew I loved. She was looking back at me with a smile, and there was something on the left cheek of her ass.

"What the..,?" I came over and looked closely. A beautiful red heart, about the size of a quarter, was tattooed in the middle of her cheek, where even the tiniest bikini bottoms would cover it. Beneath the heart in a lovely script were the words "All Jake's".

I looked at Beth in amazement and she laughed at my expression. "No, baby, not a permanent tattoo--just a henna one for now. A real one would have put me out of action for a couple of days! But if you like it I can have the real thing done when we get back to New York."

I bent down and kissed her deeply, running my hands over her smooth back and beautiful ass, while she stroked my cock until it was fully erect. Then I mounted her from behind, enjoying the sight of the little heart. I slid my cock up and down her pussy lips until we were both wet enough and then entered her, groaning with the pleasure of her muscular cunt around my shaft.

I've never enjoyed making love with Beth as much as I did that afternoon. The physical joy of this position, the excitement of her new surprise and her openness to me, the light and sound of the Caribbean coming in through the window, the feeling of having all the time in the world--it was magical. I took as much time as I possibly could, reveling in the delicious feelings of her body, kissing and stroking her, thrusting gently, trying to make it last forever.

When it was finally over and we were resting together, dozing in each other's arms under the sheet, I said, "there was one more rule, I think?"

She looked at me and said, "yes, baby. If you don't mind I won't get up--I like being in your arms too much. But here it is.

"Rule 6. When the 'Forgiveness Vacation' is over, I will stop apologizing for what I did, and we'll go on with our lives. But the love and affection will continue for as long as we live. And the 'sexy surprises' too, from time to time."

She gazed fondly at me. "If that's all right with you, Jake?"

I told her it was.

ohio
ohio
4,449 Followers