Cheaters Always Prosper

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cory's smug smirk grew deeper with every word and every powerful, balls deep thrust.

"I thought you loved Nate?" He asked arrogantly, and saw the beautiful glint in Jenni's eyes as she sexily smiled over her shoulder at him.

"Mmmm, I do love Nate...mmmmohhh so much...oh yes fuck me" She said, strangely honestly for a woman that was allowing his friend to screw her brains out completely naked while Nate was next door, and if he was awake no doubt able to hear her have sex, "He's my boyfriend and I love him...mmmm, yeah...but you fuck me so much better Cory...ohhhh, and I love your dick so much more! Ummmm, fuck me...oh yeah, fuck me Cory...you've always wanted to, so fuck me...so, ohhhh, FUCK...ME...YEEESSSS!! OHHHHH!"

Cory smiled amusedly at that, and said "Anything for my friend's girlfriend" as he fucked Jenni as hard and as fast as he could.

"Ohhhhmmm, yeah, fuck Cory, ohhh...Nate's got such good friends...ummmm...that are willing to look after his girlfriend, ohhh...so good!" She moaned hotly before she smiled dirtily at him "Mmmm, mmmmm, yeah, ohmmm, I'll have to mmmm, tell him to thank you...ohhh...for looking after me, ohhh, and making sure I had a fun night...ohhhh..."

Cory hadn't thought that his smirk could get any more arrogant, but it did.

"Ugnh, yeah, take my dick Jen, ungh, fuck...I'll make sure to 'look after you' more often..." He growled as he worked his dick in and out of her reaching forward to slide both of his hands underneath her sexy body to cup her succulently soft but firm tits as they swung lusciously beneath her slender frame.

"Ohhmmm, you better, mmmm" Jenni moaned excitedly as she turned to look forward again, moaning and groaning constantly.

Cory had every intention of 'looking after' his friend's girlfriend as much as he could! Damn but he would never get enough of her, he thought as he groped her big, heavy tits roughly, squeezing the pliant flesh in his hands hard so that his fingers moulded into the soft-but-firm globes as he pulled Jenni back onto his spearing dick while he harshly massaged her naked breasts like only Nate should.

"Ohhh yeah, squeeze my tits Cory...mmmm...fuck, oh I love it when you squeeze my tits when you fuck me...mmm...fuck, give me your big dick bad boy! Ohhh, fuck your friend's slut girlfriend Cory, ohhh, make Nate's girl scream!!" Jenni moaned loudly, panting heavily as the two fucked as enthusiastically as they could on the loudly groaning, shaking bed.

"You want me to fuck you until you scream Jen?" He asked in a tight growl as he pushed her tits up into her chest, squeezed as hard as he could and pulled her back as he rammed his dick into her with such force that the beautiful blonde grunted loudly.

"OHHHH YEAH! Ohhhh yeah Cory, ohhhh, fuck, make me scream...ohhhh fuck me and make me scream like Nate can't!! Show him how to fuck his girlfriend!! OH YES! YES! OHHHH!!" She groaned hotly back, thrusting her ass back onto his dick ever more erratically as her orgasm built again quickly.

"Alright slut, time to give Nate something to really listen to" He grunted as he reluctantly released one of her amazing tits from his grasp and instead grabbed a fistful of her long hair, jerking her head back a little - as with his other hand still hungrily groping her swinging breast he couldn't yank her head fully back - and then fucking her as hard, fast, and wildly as he could, drilling his enormous cock into her fully in hard thrusts.

And Jenni Carnell, Nate's loving, sweet, girlfriend of a year and a half, did scream then.

Scream and moan loudly, Jenni couldn't hold back as Cory fucked her with his enormous cock. Cory loosened his grip on her hair slightly to let her head ease forward a little, his other hand running down her back sensually before strongly gripping her waist as he pounded her beautifully from behind.

"Ummmm, ohhh fuck! Ohhh fuck! Uhhhmmmm yeeah, fuck me Cory, oh fuck, fuck me doggie style while Nate waits next door, mmmm yeah...give me your cum while you make him wait by fucking me!! OHHH! YES!!" She groaned deeply, intensely enjoying the feel of him pulling her hair while he drove his cock into her powerfully, her big 36D tits swinging violently beneath her as the bed shimmied back and forth, creaking loudly from the incredible sex they were having.

"Ummnngh, fuck, yeah...uh, Nate can wait while I fuck you Jen...ungh...fuck, I bet he can hear you moaning like a slut...urrghh, fuck...while I fuck your pussy like only he should, umgh...fuck...you should, ungh, give him something to hear Jen...fuck...let him know how much his girlfriend is enjoying being fucked by his friend!" Cory said tightly behind her, the sounds of the strain of how hard he was giving it to her clear in his voice and his heavy, laboured breaths.

His words sent a potent bolt of electricity straight down her spine and deep into her cock-filled pussy and Jenni moaned with horny, lust-blazing passion.

"OHHHH NATE, UUMMM FUCK! OH NATE BABY, YES, OHHH CORY IS FUCKING ME!! OHHH FUCK! HE'S FUCKING YOUR GIRLFRIEND BABY!! OHHH FUCK, YES...OHHHHMMM...FUCK CORY YES...OH FUCK ME...OHH NATE I WANT CORY TO FUCK ME...OHHH...SO MUCH...OHHMMM...I LOVE HIS DICK AND...OHHHMMM YES..OH YES...OH CORY YES...I LOVE HIM FUCKING ME!!...OHH FUCK, GIVE ME YOUR BIG DICK CORY...MMM, YEEEAAH...OHHH FUCK ME CORY, OH CORY FUCK ME!!" She moaned as loudly as she could, so loud that her throat hurt, as she lustfully rocked back and forth on the bed, in time with Cory's powerful thrusts slamming her pussy onto his long, thick, hard cock that stretched and filled her so deeply and oh so hard...fuck she felt like she was in heaven!

"MMMM, YEAH, OH YEAH...OHHH FUCK THAT'S GOOD...OHHH NATE...OHH NATE, CORY'S FUCKING ME SO GOOD...OHHH HE'S FUCKING ME SO MUCH BETTER THAN YOU DO...UMMMM YEAH, OH FUCK...OH FUCK ME CORY...OH YES...OHHH HIS DICK IS SO MUCH BIGGER THAN YOURS...UMMM, SO MUCH BETTER BABY!! OH FUCK...I...OHHH...I LOVE YOU NATE...UMMM...I LOVE YOU BUT I'M FILLED WITH YOUR FRIEND'S BIG COCK...OHHHH...I LOVE HIS COCK IN ME SO MUCH!! YES, OH YES, OH CORY, OH FUCK ME CORY!! OH NATE I WANT CORY TO FUCK ME FOREVER!! HE'S GOING TO FUCK ME...OHHH...HE'S GOING TO FUCK ME WHENEVER HE WANTS...UMMMM, YEAH!! OHH FUUUUCKKK, SO CLOSE!! OHH FUCK NATE BABY CORY'S GOING TO MAKE ME CUM!! YES CORY FUCK ME!"

The last came out as a high-pitched scream as Jenni felt her body tingling all over as her orgasm quickly began to build. She gripped the bed sheets as if she wanted to rip them apart and panted heatedly as she bucked her ass back to drive Cory's cock into her deeper and harder. Her throat burned from almost shouting her lust-filled moans to her boyfriend, however right then the sexy blonde girlfriend didn't care, as FUCK did she feel amazing!!

Her boyfriend's housemate's enormous dick felt even bigger and harder inside her as he pistoned all eight and a half inches in and out of her fervently from behind, and Jenni knew that right then if Nate had walked in she would have cum so hard right in front of him...that and then beg Cory to fuck her again right in front of him, beg to drink his cum right as Nate watched. Fuck, the hot girlfriend knew that despite really and truly loving her boyfriend - which seemed odd, considering the enormous cock of one of his housemate's inside her pussy, but it was true - she wanted Cory to fuck her every day from now on. Fuck, but she would find a way to have him inside her as often as she could!

"Ugngh, fuck you're a hot slut Jen" Nate's friend laughed smugly behind her before slapping her ass hard as she moaned constantly and raggedly after screaming to Nate. "I think your boyfriend might have heard you that time"

"Mmmmmm" Jenni moaned sexily at that thought, which only became a deep, guttural groan as she thought about what she was doing.

Here she was, completely naked on her hands and knees, getting fucked doggie style by her boyfriend's friend like a slut. Her long blonde hair fell down her back, and was clutched in her boyfriend's housemate's hand as he pulled her head back sexily while repeatedly pounding his entire, unprotected eight and a half-inch cock into her hot, tight, and very horny pussy as he firmly held her slender waist.

Her big 36D tits were swinging furiously back and forth in time with the shifting and the creaking of the bed and Jenni's thrusts back to meet Cory's hard slams into her, her beautiful face was a mask of pure lust-filled pleasure, and her soft lips were parted sexily as she moaned with deep, heartfelt delight at how good Nate's friend was fucking her as he knelt behind her between her slender legs, feeding every inch of his oh-so-thick dick into her stretched pussy, fucking her deeper, harder, thicker, faster, and better than Nate ever had or could...as she knew that she would let him do whenever he wanted, as much as he wanted, however he wanted from then on.

Fuck but the scene must have looked beautiful; a hot, long-haired, busty blonde being fucked doggie style on a big bed by a toned, good-looking guy, as the room was filled with lustful moans, the smacking of her tight ass against his body, and the creaking of the wooden bed, while all the while her boyfriend may have been awake next door listening to her getting the life fucked out of her.

"Ohhh fuck, I'm going to cum!" Jenni groaned as the thoughts intoxicatingly filled her mind "Ohhh fuck Cory, yeah...ughhmmm fuck me baby, oh fuck me harder Cory, oh fuck make me cum baby...ohhhhh! Mmmmm, yeah...mmmmm...yeah...fuck you're so big inside me...oh fuck...and...OHHHH...so fucking deep in my pussy...ummmm...fuck! Fuck! Ohhhh fuck yes! Ohhh yes! Ohhh you're fucking your friend's girlfriend Cory, ohhh fuck, fuck me from behind and make me cum! OHHMMMM!"

"Yeah Jen, fuck, I'm gonna make you cum, ungh, fuck" Cory grunted tightly as he slapped her bare ass again, bringing a delighted squeal from Jenni's mouth, before he let go of her hair and slid both of his hands underneath her again to roughly grab her swinging breasts. Squeezing hard and pinching her sensitive nipples as he screwed her forcefully, almost driving her to collapse onto the bed, her boyfriend's friend growled as close to her ear as he could "Unngh yeah, I'm gonna make you cum harder than Nate ever has or will. Fuck...uh fuck Jen...and then...uh...I'm gonna cum...uh...while he's next door...uh..."

Cory's voice grew tighter and tighter as he spoke, played with her naked tits and pounded his cock into her, until he couldn't speak and just grunted and growled behind her as Jenni arched her back, pushing her big, soft-but-firm breasts firmly into his clutching grasp and angled her ass so that he had the most perfect access to fuck her pussy. She knew he was going to cum soon, and fuck she was too, and as he mauled her tits and fucked her, Jenni felt so much pleasure flooding through her as her own orgasm seemed to claw at her insides ready to erupt so frantically that the gorgeous blonde girlfriend couldn't even move, and so instead just held herself there on her hands and knees and let Cory - her boyfriend's housemate - simply take her and fuck her powerfully, moaning as loudly as she could in pure, absolute fucking elation.

She was so close! So close!

"Oh Cory yes! Yes! Fuck yes! Oh yes fuck me! Fuck me! Fuck me! Oh fuck me!" The gorgeous blonde almost screamed over and over as her fingers dug into the bed sheets and she lifted her feet beside Cory's thighs, her toes curling as she felt her pussy tingling wildly. "Oh fuck yes! Oh Fuck me Cory, yes! Oh yes! Ugh Cory! Oh that's it baby, ohhh fuck, squeeze my tits...oh fuck...ohhh grab my tits and fuck me Cory! Oh yes! Oh yes! Ohhhhh fuuuuckkkk!!"

"Cum for me Jen, cum for me slut" Cory growled as he pinched her nipples and pounded her pussy "Let Nate hear you cum for me Jen!"

That almost sent the sexy 21-year-old blonde over the edge right then and she moaned and squealed in rapturous pleasure as she cried out and panted heavily. Fuck, she was so close...and oh fuck but she was going to cum so hard!!

"Ohhhhh fuuuuckkk Coooorrrryyyy ohhhhh, don't stop...oh fuck don't stop...ohhh I'm so close...ohhh fuck me! Oh Cory fuck me! OHHHH CORY...OHHH CORY I WANT YOU TO FUCK ME!!" Jenni screamed as loudly as she could as her whole body began to tingle.

Cory grunted something before he quickly released his death grip on her tits and once again roughly grabbed a handful of her hair before he began to ruthlessly pound her pussy so harshly that Jenni thought he would pull some of her hair out by yanking her head so hard.

Once again the beautiful, slender blonde girlfriend began to slam her hot ass back in time with each deep thrust her boyfriend's friend made into her, fucking herself as she was thoroughly and totally fucked to the biggest orgasm of her life. Back and forth she rocked as Cory's ass worked his cock into her at a blur.

Her head was pulled back by his fistful of hair and he slapped her ass once more before he grabbed hold of her bare shoulder, using both hands to pull her forcefully onto his deeply penetrating dick. Jenni's finger's tingled as they curled into fists and her screams...literally screams of pure pleasure...drowned out the loud almost constant creaking of the wooden bed as she was so completely screwed on top of it. Wave after wave of utter, unadulterated pure pleasure filled every fibre of her being. Her heavy, round, succulent breasts - red with Cory's hand marks and clearly showing where his fingers had harshly squeezed and squashed her soft, pliant globes - swung and hit each other furiously beneath her.

"OH FUCK! OH FUCK! OH CORY! OH CORY! I'M GOING TO CUM...FUCK...OHHHH FUCK...I'M GOING TO...OH FUCK CORY...OH FUCK...OH CORY YOU'RE MAKING ME CUM...OH YES...OH FUCK YES BABY...OHHHH FUUCKK!! OH FUCK ME CORY!! MMMMM FUCK ME!!" Jenni screamed her lungs out as her vision began to sparkle with lights, and the hot girlfriend knew with delirious anticipation and delight that she was about to cum so hard that she might black out.

Cory rammed into her relentlessly and with such power that her big tits swung violently beneath her. The pleasure that coursed through her body was so intense that Jenni could barely breathe or hold herself up. If it wasn't for Cory's hands on her and his enormous dick buried inside her she would have been a puddle on the bed! And it was getting hotter and more intense as he fucked her brains out. Over and over and over. Until suddenly she began to scream wordlessly.

"OH! OH! OHHH! YES! YESS! YYEESSS! OH FUCK! FUCK ME CORY! FUCK ME BABY! OHHH THAT'S IT! OHHHH I'M GOING TO CUM! KEEP FUCKING ME! OHHHHHH FUCK! I'M GOING TO CUUUMM! OHHHHHHH FUUUCKKK YEESSS OHHUUHHHHHHHHH!" Jenni shouted loudly before her words became a wordless scream of pure ecstasy as her body shook furiously as wave after wave of her intense orgasm wracked through her body.

As Jenni's orgasm exploded violently through her body, her already tight pussy clamped like a vice around Cory's big, thick cock sending Cory to the edge.

"OH FUCK! Uhhh! I'm gonna cum inside you Jen! Fuck! Uhhh, this one's for Nate!" Cory growled harshly as he once more reached to grab a fistful of Jenni's long blonde hair and yanked her head back roughly as he reached beneath her to once again grab hold of one of her big tits, mercilessly squeezing the soft, firm flesh as his thrusts became erratic.

"Fuck, here it cums!" He shouted and then buried his dick balls deep inside Jenni's hot pussy, yanking her head back until Jenni's wordless scream became a gurgling groan, clamping his strong hand hard into her big tits and felt his balls tighten.

Less than a second later the thick head of Cory's eight and a half inch dick expanded and suddenly exploded deep within Jenni's unprotected pussy. Load after huge load of thick, potent cum blasted deep into her pussy, sending another wave of orgasm ripping through her body as Cory emptied his balls deep into her womb.

Cory grunted as his dick pumped the biggest load of cum he had ever shot deep into his housemate's girlfriend. Grunting as blast after blast of the potent seed coated her pussy, Cory felt his knee's weaken as his body tensed violently.

"Fuck, take my cum, Jen!" He grunted as he continued to hold her hair and tits while his cock pumped all of his thick cum into his friend's girlfriend's unprotected pussy. Fuck it felt good to be cumming inside her.

Jenni groaned wordlessly as her boyfriend's housemate filled her up with his cum until after minutes of his cock shooting out the potent white seed deep into her body, Cory finally grunted, and with one last huge spurt of cum, he collapsed onto her body.

Jenni felt her orgasm tear through her hot body sending wave after wave of intense blazing pleasure that shook her entire world. She couldn't see or hear hardly anything, though she knew those screams of ecstasy were hers. Her body shook and her pussy clamped hard onto Cory's enormous dick.

Suddenly he grunted something before his entire cock stuffed her full as he buried his eight and a half inch dick deep into her pussy, balls deep. Suddenly he grabbed her hair and pulled her head back again as he roughly grabbed her tits and squeezed hard, then Jenni felt the head of his thick cock expand.

Oh fuck, she had been waiting to feel this all night! Suddenly his dick exploded and huge load after huge load of his hot, thick cum blasted deep into her needy, unprotected pussy, deep into her womb where his thick cock was shoved balls deep.

The feel of her boyfriend's housemate's cum pumping deep into her unprotected pussy sent another huge orgasm ripping through Jenni's body, and as she felt him shoot what seemed like an endless torrent of hot seed into her body, Jenni thought she might pass out from the pleasure of her orgasm.

Groaning as loud as she could in a wordless moan, Jenni revelled in the feel of the enormous amount of cum Cory was dumping into her. It was easily more than the amount she had swallowed and had covered her earlier, and it was all pumping deep into her unprotected womb, filling her pussy with what had to be potent cum.

Shaking in orgasm as Cory's cock continued to pump out more and more of his potent white cum, Jenni thought that he was trying to fill her up. Fuck, did he ever stop cumming? The answer was yes, however it took another couple of minutes before finally Cory's huge, thick dick finally shot one last huge load of cum into her already full womb, before he finally grunted and collapsed on top of her.

Jenni crumpled in a weak heap beneath him, his big dick slowly growing soft as it was buried inside her. She lay there for a moment, relishing in the feeling of being completely fucked out and absolutely satisfied, not to mention entirely full of cum.

After a minute or two of catching their breath after their illicit fucking, Cory finally pulled his now soft dick from Jenni's well fucked, and completely satisfied, pussy. Jenni sighed as she felt the loss of the still big cock leave her body before Cory pushed himself to sit up, still completely naked.

Rolling over onto her back, Jenni smiled at her boyfriend's housemate, her face red and her hair messed up.

"Damn, you fucked me good." She said happily and Cory smiled smugly.

"You weren't too bad yourself." Cory replied breathily and this time it was Jenni's turn to smile pleasedly.

"You're definitely going to get me in bed again." She said teasingly as she reached up to trail a hand down his chest.

Cory grinned at that and patted his cock.

"If you give me fifteen minutes I'll be up for it again." He said smugly and Jenni laughed softly.

"Not tonight big boy, you've already fucked my brains out. Plus I want to feel all of your cum inside me tonight." Jenni replied with a warm, satisfied feeling.