Cheaters in Space

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Kelly, I don't want to have sex with you, I want a divorce, I'm filing tonight," I said.

"Tommy, I love you, we're not getting a divorce," she whined.

"Kelly, do you realize how stupid you sound?" I asked her

"First you say, I'm going out to fuck some dickhead, and in the next fucking breath, you claim you love me," I snapped.

"Kelly it's either or, I told her, "This is where the rubber meets the road, baby," I said.

She looked at me as if I was crazy.

"Tommy, what is rubber?" she asked, "And what is the Road?"

"What I mean is, you have to make up your mind, right fucking now," I said.

"It's either me, or Brandon," I told her, "You can't have both anymore,"

"I've told you a hundred fucking times," she snapped, "It's always been you, dumbass,"

"I never loved Brandon, he's always been just something I needed to work through," she said, "He's only a fling."

"Just give me a couple more weeks with him, and it will be over," she said.

"No Kelly," I said, "Me or him tonight,"

"If you go to Brandon tonight, I file tonight," I said.

"I need to move on with my life, and put this, and you behind me" I said.

"Oh my fucking God," she snapped, "You found some fucking balls."

"Nope," she said looking me up and down," it's worse, you found another pussy."

"Who is she, I'll kill that bitch" she screamed.

Then she sat down and started crying. Suddenly, I knew why Kelly was only a level 1-4, the bitch was a terrible actress. I was totally unmoved by her performance.

"OK" she said, "I'll go and tell Brandon that it's over, right now."

"Kelly, if you fuck him again, I won't even wait for you to get back, I'll just file," I told her.

"You won't do shit," she snapped at me," If you try to divorce me, I'll fuck up your life. I know how you are," she said, "You won't be with anyone else unless you can marry her."

"And in order to do that you have to be divorced from me," she said. "So what if I decided to go into CSA?" she said.(Cryogenic Suspended Animation)

"I'd still be alive so you couldn't get the divorce," she said gleefully.

"Kelly please, just go to Brandon," I said, my voice, my tone, and my slumping shoulders all indicated that I was broken, and afraid. I was probably a better actor than she was.

"When I get back, we're gonna talk about this bitch you've been fucking behind my back," she screamed.

Kelly stomped out the doorway. I jumped up and called Miranda.

"Miranda, drop what you're doing, and meet me at deck B, room 225," I told her.

"I don't have clearance, for any deck above D," she said.

"You do now," I told her, and headed up to the deck myself.

I got into my lab, and it was deserted as usual. The automated systems really made human presence unnecessary, except in the event of an emergency.

I'd been working on my plan for a few weeks now, slowly covering my electronic trail. I'd been hoping to catch Brandon alone, or if the worst came to pass, with someone other than Kelly. But in light of current events, this would certainly do. I logged in on my terminal and pulled up the displays for Life Pod 113.

Then on a second monitor I pulled up the video feed from the same Life Pod.

Out of the corner of my eye I saw movement, and turned to see Miranda outside of the lab. I pressed a button to open the door, and Miranda smiled, and joined me.

As I watched her walk towards me, I was hard all over again. Her jumpsuit was the same as everyone else's but now, I knew what she had under it. She looked up at me and smiled again.

"I guess even a kiss, is out of the question huh?" she said.

I leaned down, and looked into her eyes, and slowed down before we made contact.

Just before her eyes closed, I saw it. I had seen a lot of things in Kelly's eyes over the years. I had seen happiness, sadness, lust, contentment, boredom, even disgust, but never this. From looking at her, just before she closed her eyes, I knew that Miranda loved me. I didn't know if she'd started to feel that way, before she discovered she was pregnant, or after, but it really made no difference. I guess, that was the reason for the startling changes in her appearance as well. She had made herself sexy for me, because she wanted me to feel the same way about her.

The contact was exquisite. Her mouth tasted like something but I didn't know what it was. But I wanted to kiss her again, so I did. As I kissed her she was giving it back to me and I found my hands sliding down her back and grabbing two handfuls of that big butt, and it felt great. Miranda wrapped her legs around me and continued to kiss me. She was also rubbing her crotch against my blood engorged dick.

"OK stop," she said, "That's all I needed to know."

"What?" I said.

"Neither one of us are cheaters, I just wanted to see if you'd still want me without the drugs," she said.

"I liked kissing you," I said, "I plan on doing a lot of it. Your lips taste like something, but I don't know what it is."

"It's probably my wild berry lip gloss," she said.

"Brandon is really angry about the divorce," she added, then her face fell.

"What is it?" I asked, as she pointed to the monitor.

On the monitor we saw Brandon go into life pod 113, a few minutes later Kelly followed him in. She closed the door behind them and turned to try and kiss him.

"Ooh, Bad move Kell," I said out loud.

I clicked my mouse a couple of times on the first computer. The first click, gave me access to the Life Pod's security system. The second click, locked the door from the outside, effectively trapping the lust-puppies in the pod.

"My fucking husband, is going to divorce me, so I can't see you anymore," said Kelly.

"I intend to make his life hell for it too," she said," I going to cut him off for a while."

"My fat assed wife, is divorcing me too," said Brandon.

"I was done with that cow anyway, so I'm going to let her," he said.

"That way, you and I will have more time together," he continued.

"Didn't you hear what I said," snapped Kelly.

"I'm not going to live in the dorms for you," she said.

"I'll miss you," she continued, "But you were only a fling and I'm getting bored with you anyway."

"Tommy has always been too good to me, and maybe I felt guilty about it," she said. "Maybe I felt like I didn't deserve to be treated well," she continued.

"Maybe I just wanted to have some, real dirty nasty sex with a person who doesn't give a shit about me." she continued.

"Do you love me?" she asked him, "Because Tommy does, he'd die for me."

"Fuck no, I don't love anybody," he snapped.

"But you also can't resist me, so whatever you feel about your fucking husband, you will always be my bitch, and we both know it," he said.

"You love Tommy right?" he asked.

"Yes," she said quietly, "I guess I didn't know how much until now, when I'm in danger of losing him."

"Watch this," he said snapping his fingers, "Tommy wants us to quit, right?"

"Yes," she said again sadly.

"No more, nasty, dirty sex, right?"

"Yes," she said," What's your fucking point?"

"Take your fucking clothes off, and crawl on your belly over here, so I can beat your fucking ass, and then piss on you," he snapped at her.

"And if you're lucky I might just let you suck my dick, when I'm done pissing," he snapped.

"Then you're gonna fuck a couple of my friends, and then I'll send you back to old Tommy, with your pussy full of their cum," he said.

"Do you think Tommy will still love you then?" he sneered, "I don't."

Miranda looked at me in horror, as we watched. I only smiled as Kelly began taking off her clothes.

"Well, she had her chance I," said cheerfully.

"I'm so sorry Tommy," said Miranda.

"Don't be," I told her, this was all their own doing.

In a flurry of gestures and mouse clicks my revenge started.

I clicked and life pod 113's communication with the ship was severed.

We could talk to them but they could no longer call us.

I set a video link up so they could see us. And then I took Miranda's finger and put it on the mouse.

"Are you with me?" I asked her.

She quickly nodded.

"No matter what," she said.

And we pushed the button together, jettisoning life pod 113 into space with no way of sending a signal to the ship. In 10 minutes they'd be out of communications range anyway. In 12 minutes they'd be out of air. I'd pumped all of the air out of their emergency tanks, and deactivated their scrubber. Over the last few weeks I'd also pumped all of the fuel out of the pod's engines, and deactivated their flares. Finally I had also removed all record of Life Pod 113 from the ships manifest, so the computers would not even recognize that it was missing.

As Kelly removed her clothing and started crawling over to Brandon, who already had his dick out, I'm sure she felt the lurch as the pod dropped off of the ship. Brandon grabbed the wall for support, to avoid falling. The Pod's communications screen lit up and they saw my face.

"Can you hear me?" I asked smiling at them.

They started making noises with their mouths, but I couldn't hear them, because I'd cut their communications.

"Sorry Kelly, I gave you a chance," I said, in mock sadness.

Brandon was jumping up and down, swinging his arms.

"Now you and Brandon, are going to be together forever," I said.

Miranda and I watched, as they both stuck their faces near the camera and screamed, in vain, since we couldn't hear them anymore.

"Brandon, you should probably beat her ass, one more time before you die," I said. "I wrote your suicide note, last week. It's full of that shit you usually put out, about how futile life is, and how we're all gonna die anyway, so we might as well do it in our own time," I told him.

Brandon was shaking his head no, very vigorously.

"My turn, hon," said Miranda stepping in front of the camera.

"Brandon, I want you to be really proud of yourself, and you too Kelly," she said. "Remember three weeks ago, when you guys drugged us? So the two of you could continue having, that sick shit you call sex," she continued. "Well, I'm pregnant," she said, "Nope Brandon, it's not yours."

Both Brandon and Kelly reacted violently.

I pushed a button on the console, and asked them what they thought of it.

"..m Gonna beat the shit out of that little bitch," said Kelly caught in mid sentence.

"Miranda, we should get an abortion, to show the futility of life a...,"said Brandon before I cut him off.

"Brandon you don't get to talk about my child's life, when you're not even its father," snapped Miranda angrily.

"Well I guess the air is starting to get a bit thin in there," I said.

"And we'll be out of communications range soon," I continued.

"I'd do whatever you...," I began, but then I stopped.

"Wait a minute, let me try something," I said.

I tried a combination of commands, and was rewarded with a light on the console.

"I've just shown you, how weak I am," I said.

"My original plan was to let the two of you suffocate, so you'd be dead in about 10 minutes, but I can't do it," I said.

"I got the scrubbers working, so you'll have air for as long as the pod's batteries last," I continued.

"That means instead of a quick death, like Brandon always talked about, the two of you will linger on for a few days, and die painfully of starvation and dehydration," I said.

"Well, we've only got a few more seconds before you're out of range," I said.

"Bye, Kelly I really did love you, and I always hoped we'd grow old together, but I'm moving on, "I said.

"I realized that you were right in more way than one," I said as she shook her head on the screen, "I was never capable of giving you what you needed, but you can't give me what I need either."

"And now we're both with, the people we need," I said as I kissed Miranda in front of the camera.

It was a really good kiss and I saw Kelly on the screen, with her hands together in that universal sign that people do when they're begging for something.

"What do you want Kelly?" I snapped, and opened the channel again.

"Why are you doing this?" she asked.

"Originally this was my plan to get rid of Brandon," I said.

"But once you got there, after I'd begged you and pleaded with you, to save our marriage, you just had to start taking off your clothes anyway, you couldn't resist him," I said.

"You had a choice, you could have been my wife, or Brandon's bitch, and you made the wrong fucking choice," I snapped.

"But realistically, it's better you both go out together, because if there's anything we don't need," I began," It's cheaters in space."

"Bye, now," and the screen went blank as we left comm. range.

"OK we're living in my quarters," I said to Miranda.

"I'm filing for divorce, as soon as we get there, "I continued, "That'll help convince everyone, that we had nothing to do with their disappearance, until they find Brandon's suicide note. But realistically as soon as everyone finds out about the baby, they won't care about those two any more, anyway."

"What are we doing after that," she asked batting those deep blue eyes.

"We're taking that Mustang Car, back up to that lake, and I'm gonna screw your brains out, and you're gonna teach me how to drive that thing." I said.

The end.