Cheating Is Not Easy

Story Info
Wife sneaks away for meeting with new lover.
2.6k words
3.6
44.2k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hacongi
hacongi
1 Followers

The nervousness of waiting for her husband to leave was something she was not used to. She wanted to scream at him that he would be late if he did not leave right then. Knowing she had to remain cool and calm she fought the urge to ask him again if he had everything he needed for his evening out.

As soon as he was out the door she ran to the phone to call the man that might just become her new lover. They had just met online a week earlier and were going to meet each other for the first time that night. Just to meet in person and see if they clicked the same way they had when they were online.

It was almost scary to her the way that she instantly felt a connection with this new man. Both of them considered themselves happily married but with unfulfilling sex lives. Both of them wanted to have someone on the side as a playmate to explore their sexuality. No strings, no pressures, no worries, just pure adult fun. A friend to play with on perhaps a weekly basis. Someone who would not judge or condemn the other for wanting games and toys and sensual things in the bedroom. Someone to tease and tantalize whenever they could find the time.

The cell phone answering service came on. She left a brief message saying that she was finally alone and he should call back when able. She went back to her computer and checked her emails. Nothing in her inbox from him, she knew she would just have to wait for his call. Five minutes later it rang.

"Hello" she said with a smile on her face.

"Are you able to talk?" he asked quickly. "Yes, I am alone now." He started stammering about how she did not have to meet him but he was staying up here for the night and it was really up to her and he did want to meet her but if she was not ready he would understand. She laughed and told him to take a deep breath. The sound of his deep breath was seductive in her ear. He said, "Thanks, I needed that, okay, what do you want to do?" She replied that she wanted to meet him that night. She heard his sigh of relief and thought it was just about the sweetest thing she had ever heard.

Knowing that they had never seen each other before she worried about seeing him in person, and what he may think of her. He had told her earlier in the day that he liked bigger women, he said they had more to hold onto. Somehow she just accepted everything he said at face value. The trust had instantly been there with him and she was not worried about anything. Even if they never became lovers she thought that she would enjoy getting to know him as a person.

He seemed so honest and forthcoming with every question she had asked him on the phone earlier that day. He even was a bit shy about some things. She thought it was rather cute when he started stuttering when she asked him about sexual things. She told him that she thought that they needed to be able to talk to each other anything and everything. He thought that was great and really looked forward to learning more about her.

The plan in place to meet in the local grocery store parking lot, she began to pace around the house in anticipation. The last thing he said to her was perhaps the sweetest thing she had ever heard. He said simply, "I guess I wish that we would meet and you would like me and we would have this long term thing, just my thoughts at the moment." She answered that she liked the way he thought. Smiling they both hung up.

Thinking of her excuse if hubby should happen to get home before she did, she quickly scribbled a note saying that she had gone to see her friend. He would buy that lie without hesitation, he was not the jealous type of man and she had often gone to see this friend on the spur of the moment.

Putting on her makeup she knew she had plenty of time to get ready. Thinking perhaps she should put on a pair of sexy undies she dismissed the thought, thinking that there was no way she was getting undressed in front of him on a first meeting. She left a little early thinking that the sooner they met the sooner it would be over with. She thought that either there would be that spark or there wouldn't but she just had to find out before she teased this man anymore online.

She loved a good tease. Telling a man about what she liked in bed and how she wanted to be treated was a great turn on for her. But when you are meeting someone in person, you have to be careful about promises and expectations. She didn't want to promise too much or tease too badly, because she did not want him to expect anything. She had told the new man that they just needed to see each other, there would be no other expectations for a first meeting. He agreed wholeheartedly.

She arrived at the place and waited. And waited. And waited. One half hour later she decided he must have gotten cold feet. Just a little disappointed she went home. She called his cell phone and left a message that said she was sorry they missed each other.

Five minutes later the phone rang. He said he was really sorry and had now gotten to the meeting place. He apologized again and she accepted. His cell phone does not work in the area so he was on a land line. She told him that she would be right there if he wanted to wait. He waited.

When she pulled into the lot there was the truck with his company name on it with a man sitting in the drivers seat. She pulled up along side him and opened the window. They both smiled. They chatted for a few minutes before he said, "So, do I look like what you expected?" She answered, "I had no expectations."

She asked him if he wanted to go somewhere and talk. He asked if she would go to the cabin with him. She must have hesitated for a moment because then he added, "I don't want you to do anything you are not comfortable with, but I would like to start a fire and warm it up since I am spending the night" She replied, "Lets go, I will follow you."

It was about 12 miles to the cabin. He drove a bit fast on those back country roads but she likes to drive fast, she just hoped no deer would jump out in front of her. They arrived at the cabin. Obviously not used much but a beautiful two story wood cabin. He rushed around getting the door open and the electricity and heat turned on.

Being winter time it was a bit chilly inside. He chatted kind of nervously as he started the fire in the fireplace. She sat on the couch and smiled at him. They talked about spirituality. They talked about sex. He kept making passes at her. Saying things like, "you could spend the night with me." She just smiled and watched him.

She was thinking that this man was pretty cute. He has such an expressive face. Every smile and every emotion shows in his eyes and all over his face. She was thinking that he was really nervous. He started talking about work and she could tell that he had a passion for what he does.

When he finally sat down beside her on the couch she told him that she did not want him to settle, that with as sweet of a guy as he was, there were bound to be other women that he could have fun with. He said "I don't know that I would be as interested in another woman." He explained that he really did prefer large size ladies and he thought that she was really pretty. He wanted her and said "I would love to kiss you and then make love to you all night long, there, I said it." She giggled and said, "Well, how about a kiss?"

He took off his glasses and licked his lips and took a deep breath before moving close to her. She removed her glasses also and they looked into each others eyes. They moved together and their lips met.

He moaned, she moaned and then the hands started. Slowly at first the kiss heated up. Their tongues playing now, their hands started getting bolder. He touched her breast. She moaned. He moved even closer to try to press against her body. She did not stop his advances.

The kiss was good. He started getting more into the whole thing and she touched him more. He was so excited and turned on that his intensity was intoxicating to her. It was so obvious he wanted more. She had been under a quilt to get warm. He pulled back and asked to be let under the blanket also. She let him in.

His touches more urgent he was humping her as they played tongue games. He reached between her legs and started to press into her folds right through her pants. They moaned together as he started to get rougher with his fingers. She grabbed his ass and petted his crotch. He put his hand down her pants and started to play with her pussy. He moaned loudly when he found all that wetness there. She opened his pants to release his manhood. Pulling his pants open she got a look at the size of him. So thick! she thought.

He was kneeling on the couch next to her. He pulled up her shirt and pulled down her bra to grab her tit and suck the nipple. The passion and intensity of him was awesome to her.

Never before had someone grabbed her hair during a passionate kiss. Not enough to hurt, just enough to feel his lust.

He asked if he could down on her, she said no, she really had to get going. He started to finger her pussy with a passion she had never felt before. At first she was stunned by how fast this was all happening.

Soon he had her moaning and she was his. She told him she wanted him inside her. She wanted to have him deep within her. He said he couldn't yet. He got close to cumming a few times. He would stop and breath deep, stopping himself. She was stroking him and told him she wanted to make him cum. He went crazy with his fingers and she had a small orgasm with only his fingers inside her.

They moved so that he was on his back and she crawled over him. Kissing him deep, she then sat up to pull up her shirt and unhook her bra. She leaned over and put her breasts around him, encouraging him to hold them there while she moved up and down against him. He moaned loudly and told her he did not want to squirt on her, please stop before I cum all over your shirt. She stopped and looked into his eyes. He was serious, she smiled and moved back over to sit on the couch. He followed her and started to finger her pussy again.

He asked, "Can I make you cum again?" "No" he looked dejected and sighed, pulling his hand out of her pants. She smiled up at him and told him she wanted to make him cum. He said, "Let me get a rag or something." She looked him in the eyes and said, "Let me swallow it." "Oh my god" was all he could say as she took the head of his cock into her mouth slowly. Savoring the size of it as she stroked the shaft.

He moved so that he was kneeling on the couch and she was leaned over sideways. She would look up into his eyes at odd moments. He was moaning loudly at the pleasure he was feeling. He was watching her take him into her mouth, over and over. Up and down the shaft she took as much into her mouth as she could. Working the head with her tongue and lips she knew he was going to blow.

When he started screaming she felt the sperm moving up the shaft. She cupped his balls as he exploded into her mouth. She swallowed all he gave her as he continued to scream. He was panting when he was done cumming.

She continued to lick and suck him gently. He said, "Oh my god, no one has ever done that for me before." She just smiled and replied, "And I liked it too." He moaned as the last of his orgasm subsided.

When she let him go with her mouth she moved up and kissed him. She wasn't sure if he would like that or not. He moaned as he tasted himself on her tongue.

She really had to go now, she would just barely beat her husband home. They dressed and kissed again. He asked her what she thought of the cabin. She said she liked it and could see herself spending some time there. He said, "I hope so." They smiled and walked outside together.

She kissed him again outside before they left. He wanted to follow her to town and get himself some dinner. She drove back to town with a huge smile on her face. When they got to the edge of town they had to stop at a stop sign.

She jumped out of her van and walked back to his truck. Tugging on the door he finally opened it for her. He took her in his arms telling her she was taking a chance here, people could know her. She said, "Shut up and listen a minute, I wanted to whisper in your ear that when I climb on top of you next time, I am gonna scream." He moaned as she pulled away and started to walk back to her van. He shouted after her, "And I'm gonna love it!"

She pulled away and drove home.

Pulling up to her house, she was paranoid that hubby would have beaten her home. But seeing no truck in the garage she knew she was cutting it close. He could be home any minute. Hurrying along she ran into the house and pulled off her clothes on the way to the closet. She changed into a nightgown and on the way to the bathroom she turned on her computer. She washed her face and took a piss, wiping away the evidence of her wetness. She went to the computer and got online, she could not think of anything except that she had to make it look like she had never gone anywhere that night. She sat down at the computer and checked her emails. Still shaking she willed herself to calm down. About 10 minutes later her husband pulled in the driveway. She acted completely normal as he came in, talking about his evening, he then asked, "Did you do anything interesting tonight?"

She answered, "Nope, just been reading and writing for Literotica."

hacongi
hacongi
1 Followers