Cheating Wife's Revenge

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dropping the menus on the table, the hostess retreated quickly back toward the front door to greet another couple that had just entered. Being careful not to drag the white tablecloth with her, as there wasn't much room between the booth bench and the edge of the table, she slid in. He slipped in behind her, moving over close enough to her that their hips were touching. The booth cushion felt a bit long under her thighs, a bit uncomfortable, so shortly she brought her feet up crossing her legs, moving herself into a more comfortable lotus position taught in her Yoga class. In doing so she found her right knee was now resting on top of his left thigh. A waiter brought water and he ordered a glass wine for both of them. He knew from previous dinners together that she preferred a Chardonnay. They look over the menus, discussing from among the choices what they like, and decide on two items that they will share.

The waiter, probably a son of the owner, returns quickly with their wine. She cautiously looks around. This is something she instinctively does when they are out together. Even in a strange town you never know. Even though their business was new, she and her husband are doing a lot of business all around the state with their company and they know a lot of people. Hey, you could just purely, by accident, run across someone you know anywhere or anytime. It's happened to all of us! Horror of horrors! There you are, in a place where you assume no one knows you, and bang! Up walks your next-door neighbor! Or one of your best friends! Or a client! She often wondered how she would alibi if, sometime when she and he were together, she did indeed encounter someone she knew. She didn't like to eat out when they were together! Too chancy! Her preference was to order room service at the hotel and just stay in once they got there. It was safer to do it that way in her opinion. A short one time trip from the parking lot to the room and a short one time trip from the room to the parking lot! One time in and one time out! Minimize the danger of being seen! Minimize the exposure possibilities! That was her first choice. Why take stupid chances? Once you ran the gamut to get where you were going, and had made it there unseen, don't be dumb! Just stay there! Fuck and suck and play all you want, but just stay there!

But, she guessed that if they were seen sometime she'd stay calm, glib, and pass it off as his being a client for their new business, and that it was a business meeting. That she was filling in for her husband who had a last minute conflict. Or something similar to that! She'd improvise, cross her fingers, and pray that whomever she met wouldn't mention it later to anyone! After all, she was working in the business. It would be logical that she would have occasional business appointments, just like her husband did. She felt that would work in most cases because their meetings usually were carefully scheduled for when her husband was away overnight.

Well, ok! To be honest, she really hadn't given a lot of thought and planning to what to do, or how she would alibi, if she was seen. She, foolishly, hadn't developed a ready story; one that would be at her fingertips and practiced until it was smooth. Cheaters don't usually do that kind of planning. They just rely on luck to keep them undiscovered, although she had thought about it from time to time. She resolved to work that out as soon as she got home tomorrow, maybe work on it in the car while driving back to the office. She needed a ready, logical, believable story. And, she needed it right at her fingertips! She needed to be ready to give that story smoothly and easily if she and he did encounter someone she knew sometime. She made a mental note to really do it this time!

This time, for the first time since their meetings had started over a year ago, had been different, however. Desperate to get away for tonight, as this was the only time he was going to have available this month, she had for the very first time looked her husband straight in the eye and told him bold-faced lie! She was supposed to be meeting her old college roommate who was going to be visiting back in their old college town on business for a day or two. She had truly done that before, but only for a daytime visit, never for overnight. The roommate did indeed visit back in their college town from time to time on business matters. She had always returned home by nightfall, but on a couple of occasions it was very late when she got home. Her husband had told her then that she should have stayed over. He didn't like her driving that distance, all alone, at those late hours.

So, taking advantage of that opening given to her by her husband, this time she had made up a story. The roommate was coming for one of her visits and because the roommate would only be there for one day and wasn't arriving until late afternoon, if they were to have any time together by necessity it would be very late if she returned home that same night. It would be a long drive back on a truck infested expressway. So she'd made arrangements to bunk in her roommate's hotel room and return early the next morning. It was all pure lie. Her husband was not out of town this time, and, in fact, was hard at work at their office when she left. She had lied to his face this time. She had stared him straight in the eyes and lied to his face! She didn't even blink! She had never done that before. She may have been guilty of lies of omission, and as he never asked she'd not had to make anything up, but she had never before looked him directly in the eye and lied to him.

She and her lover always picked a place to meet in another town, well away from their hometown, on evenings her husband would be away on business overnight. This made it easy and minimized the chances of seeing someone that either of them might know. It made the likelihood of accidentally meeting acquaintances really quite slim. Nearly nil, in fact! And she always drove back home that night. Never had stayed the whole night with him, even though he had asked her to do so several times! This would be their first time all night together. But this time she felt strangely uneasy. It was an uneasiness she had never felt before. It was an uneasiness that strangely stuck with her on this trip. But now she forced the uneasiness from her mind. She relaxed and settled back, now relieved to have at least verified for the moment that they were among complete strangers.

Sitting close together, their bodies touching through their clothes they nursed their glasses of wine, engaging in idle conversation as they waited for their food to arrive. Suddenly, under the tablecloth, she could feel his hand resting on her knee. She could feel the heat through her skirt; a perfect handprint of heat on her leg. She reached her hand under the tablecloth placing it on his and rubbing his fingers, signaling her acceptance of his advance. Then taking charge she moved his hand down to the hem of her skirt and up and under the fabric. She moved it upward slightly and released her grip on it. Slowly, gently, he started to rub her bare thigh. This was exciting. This was erotic excitement at its highest level. Here she was with a man who was not her husband. Here she sat in some danger of being seen. Here she was out in public where she could get caught. Here she sat in a booth in a restaurant. Here she was in a room now slowly starting to fill up with other people. Here she sat, out in public, with a man's hand reaching up under her skirt, a man who was not her husband.

Leaning over to whisper in his ear, she coyly said, "Oh, I forgot to tell you. My panties are still in the room. You better be careful! Your fingers may get wet!"

His hand remained there on her inner thigh, still rubbing, massaging the muscle gently. Their salads came, and he never moved his hand while the waiter was setting them down. The waiter turned to go but he, teasingly, called the waiter back to ask about the main course items, about MSG, and how he'd like to be sure there is none in the food. As he chatted with the waiter his fingers started to move slowly up her thigh, now making slow sensuous circles. Still trying to look unobtrusive, still trying to remain cool and calm, she is on fire. His fingers are burning a path on her skin, working their way toward a goal that she wishes he would hurry and reach. She longed for his fingers to finally encounter her wetness. She longed for his fingers to penetrate her wet opening, to make contact with her throbbing clit.

It is slow enough this night in the restaurant that the waiter has extra time, and he obviously liked them. So he stayed and talked. Seems he is the son of the owner, and yes, the hostess was his sister. Mom and dad and all three kids work here in the business. He droned on, all the while those fingers massage her soft, smooth skin. Now a bit of his hand makes ever so slight contact with her curly patch. Evidently, unlike his wife, her pubic hair has small curls. That has fascinated him and he has nicknamed her pubic hair her "curly patch." When they had phone sex he'd refer to the wetness of her "curly patch." She is now having trouble concentrating. She has no idea what she is eating or how much of it she is eating. She is completely engulfed in his fingers moving ever so slowly, now commencing to smear her wetness. Enamored, completely engulfed by his hand touching her, exploring within her inner thighs, she sits very still, almost frozen, in her lotus position.

If the waiter has noticed anything, he is being a gentleman and very discrete. By now her lover's hand is deliberately rubbing against her curly patch. She can feel the warmth his touch is sending all through her body. She senses her face is flushed as she feels the heat it is giving off. She takes a sip of wine and another bite of her salad, still trying to look unobtrusive. Now his finger has arrived. Then a second joins it. His two fingers are now playing in her curly patch, swirling around and through the hair, rubbing her ever so lightly. She glances around again and sees no one looking at them. She is torn. On one hand she'd like to grab his hand and jam those two fingers well up inside of her. On the other hand, she loves the tension and eroticism of the moment and wants it to never end. The loves the sexual tease! Finally, as if it would never happen, the waiter excuses himself and leaves to attend to another table.

She is grateful that they had accidentally chosen a restaurant that had long tablecloths covering the tables. The waiter returns quickly, bringing their main courses now. As he is setting down the plates those exploring fingers have now worked their way through her curly patch and have found her opening. They find her vaginal lips swollen and open.

His fingers slowly, gently move along her slit, all the way from the bottom to the top. Then, after locating her little bump at the top, now swollen to its fullest extension, his fingers start their return trip. This time they dip slightly deeper into her, feeling the swollen edges of her vaginal lips as they slide along. Extracting his hand he slowly raises it to his face and without glancing around to see if anyone is watching, he places his wet fingers against his lips and licks them off. She steals a nervous glance around the room, worried by his boldness, to make sure no one is watching them. Everyone seems occupied elsewhere. His hand returns to her knee and moves deftly up her thigh one again. Pushing her skirt well up on her hips, he pushes the tablecloth down and over her knees, now leaving her completely exposed as she sits there in her legs crossed lotus position. The dim swag light shining from above the table partially illuminates her bareness. If anybody walks by they will be able to see everything, even with only a simple glance their way. He covers her wet vagina with all his fingers. Moving his hand in a circular motion he stimulates all of her opening. In a moment he locates her clit with one finger. He begins to rub and touch it lovingly. With his finger he carefully circles the tiny, erect bump. Her breathing, and his, now has increased as their sexual excitement continues to build. The sexual tension each is enjoying is unbelievable. It is all she can do not to give in to temptation and lie back against the seat back, close her eyes and spread her legs wide, and allow her self the full enjoyment of his movements. But she doesn't dare. If she did too many persons would know for sure what was going on in the corner back booth of this Chinese restaurant. It would be just too obvious.

Her feelings are building and she is powerless to stop the climax that is coming. He can feel her undulating uneasily, trying to hold herself off. As he continues to stroke her, his thumb and forefinger are now circling her clit, lightly twirling it between them. He whispers in her ear, "It's ok! No one will know. Just don't cry out too loud. I want you to be happy. I want to make you happy. I want you to come right here, right now!"

Her body starts to pulse around his fingers. She wants to moan, but doesn't dare. She bites her lip hard as he moves his finger deeper into her, now stroking her with the full length of his finger, his thumb still on her clit. Her excitement intensifies. Here she is! In a restaurant! Her vagina fully exposed! Sitting in a booth! Being fingered to a climax! She shudders! She crashes! She bites her tongue to stifle her moans as her cries of ecstasy well up from within her. She would like to let them out but can't. It is all she can do to remain quiet. Several shuddering waves pulse through her body. Her whole body is racked over and over with wonderful pulsating vibrations. Each one seems harder than the previous one. Carefully removing his hand from between her legs and pulling her skirt down over her knees, he can't help but smile with satisfaction as her throbbing pulsations finally slow and her shivering dies.

Signaling to the waiter, he asks that the leftovers be boxed so they can take the food with them. The food on their plates is untouched. As the waiter picks up their full plates, she thinks she senses a slight grin of acknowledgement on his face, a look of knowing. If he has been watching through the kitchen door window, he probably knows full well what has been going on. He had to have seen her shivering and twitching as her eyes rolled up in her head. He had probably known full well what was happening in that booth.

She follows him, sliding her way out from the booth, again careful not to take the tablecloth with her. He walks up to the front counter to pay the bill, she staggers slowly behind him, still trying to catch her breath, walking on legs that are very weak at that moment. The coldness on the back of her thighs leaves no doubt in her mind that she is leaving the booth bench smeared with wet telltale evidence of what just happened. Shortly they are in his car and on their way back to the hotel. She is only now starting to breathe normally.

The urgency was unbelievable. He was ready! She was ready! Getting lucky they found a parking space close to the hotel front door, walked through the doors directly to the elevator, and punched the button for 6th floor. The door closed and in a moment they were stepping out on their floor. Walking quickly down the hall to their room he had his key out and ready. The moment he shut the door they were all over each other. She quickly unbuttoned his shirt, sliding it off of his shoulders letting it fall to the floor. She unbuckled his belt and in a moment had his pants unzipped and pushed down to his feet. Stepping out of his shoes, he wiggled his feet out of his pants and with a little kick sent them flying across the room. While keeping her gaze fixed on his crotch, she reached with her right hand and firmly began to rub his cock through the thin fabric of his under shorts. Both were now breathing hard. She was about five inches shorter than his five foot nine inch frame. She stood right up against him, took his face in her hands, and gave him a firm lingering kiss. Her arms slowly snaked around his neck; her breasts pushed the fabric of her bra and blouse into his ribs. In turn, she felt his erection poking against her stomach. Taking further control, she walked him over to the desk chair and pushed down on his shoulders until he was sitting in the chair. She thrilled that she was here in this room with a man that was nearly 12 years younger than she. It verified, at age 50, her continuing attractiveness. She found that to be intensely erotic.

"Undress me," she instructed.

He started fumbling with the buttons of her blouse.

"Slowly," she looked at him intensely. "I want to enjoy your every motion."

He gently removed her blouse and skirt as she kicked off her shoes. She had not worn under pants to the restaurant so the only remaining piece of clothing was her bra. While waiting patiently for him to unsnap her bra, her hand drifted down to his crotch to find the usual bulge there. He was having difficulty unsnapping her bra, those damn things never cooperated, and she was in no hurry to reach back and help him out especially since her hand was still busy massaging the bulge in his shorts. Finally she took pity and reached behind with one hand and undid her bra clasp with a quick pinch of her fingers. She turned around to face him.

"You always have trouble with that, don't you?" she said.

Actually she wanted to additionally say. "I'd think you'd have undone your wife's bra often enough to be an expert by now!" But she didn't dare. They had agreed not to mention their spouses when they were together. It raised the guilt level. Kind of threw a wet blanket on the moment. He was especially sensitive about it. Funny thing about him, when they went to his house to make love one afternoon, one of only a couple of times they took a chance and didn't meet out of town, he was insistent that they do it on the bed in the guest room, not in he and his wife's bed. When talking about it, it was then they had agreed never to mention the other's spouse when they were together.

Now it was his turn to stare. Her breasts, considering she had reached the half century mark, were still very full and firm. No longer could they be called perky. In fact hers probably never could have been called perky, what with them being nearly D-Cup size. But, nonetheless, they were in great shape for a woman her age. She had a flat, tight belly, full, firm thighs, nice calves, a great ass with just the right amount of pucker, and a well proportioned shape to her legs. Those two-a-day, sometimes three-a-day, aerobics classes she had been teaching all these years had served her well. Most 35 year-old women would have killed to be in her shape and condition, let alone the 50 year olds. She had friends, somewhat younger than she, that already had badly sagging breasts that were slowly but surely working their way down to their navels. Embarrassed by them they were talking about reconstructive surgery. They looked like the breasts on those native women you saw pictures of in the National Geographic magazines. But not hers! Hers still stood out proud and firm enough that she could show them with pride. She strutted proudly with the young girls anytime she was on a topless beach! And when she and her husband had spent a day on the nude beach on St. Martens, she had no problem dropping her entire bathing suit and walking the beach in front of all those strangers. She knew she was in great physical shape.

Lowering his gaze, he noticed her ample triangle of dark hair was glistening with her moisture.

She took his hand and walked him over to the bed. She sat on the edge of the bed in front of him. She worked his shorts down over his erection pushing them down to his ankles. He kicked them off, sailing them across the room also, and standing before her with his hands on his hips, defiantly awaited her next move. He knew her well enough to know what was coming next. She didn't disappoint! She didn't hesitate. Reaching around and grabbing his ass cheeks with both of her hands, she pulled him toward her, bringing his hardness to her mouth. Slowly she took the head of his cock into her mouth.