All Comments on 'Check "Yes" or "No"'

by HLD

Sort by:
  • 214 Comments (Page 3)
AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Fantastic Story YES

Great writing, held my interest

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Excellent Story

Two people that were sent to be together in lifand death. Such a heart warming story,

hmarcus2415hotmailhmarcus2415hotmailabout 5 years ago
Check it out!

I loved the story and thought it would have a longer story. But it was fantastic!💓 And 💔 as well.

Ginger630Ginger630over 3 years ago

As a former teacher, I absolutely LOVED this story! I loved all the little teaching details as well.

nyteramblernyteramblerover 3 years ago

This was a very good story both parties had issues but didnt let that stop them or hold them back.

Rancher46Rancher46over 3 years ago

Warm and loving story. Well written and a joy to read. 5 stars+

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Beautiful and romantic story. Definitely a five star 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

msavagewagmsavagewagover 2 years ago

Incredible story loved it from first word to last. I cried at the end partly because there was no more to read ,but mostly because I loved the story. Wish something like this would happen to me!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

So good! I cried at the end and told my wife the story and she cried. So a 2 for 1! This seriously could be a movie, obviously without the steamy sex scenes but I could absolutely see it as a movie, just need to cast it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

sweet but I longed for more note passing and less of the "fantastic" sex scenes. More of the student's "secret" smiles, school secretary and secret "pools" being won, winners smiling happily at the 2 teachers, etc.

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbimanabout 2 years ago

excellent, just as good in the second reading

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Lovely story, but two things stuck out. Ann Marie was labeled desperate a couple of times on their first romantic weekend in the hotel. The vibe I got from her was horny and assertive, not desperate. She had a strong sense of self and knew exactly what she wanted from a romantic relationship and from Jake. A desperate woman wouldn't wait patiently for years for Jake's marriage to run its course. If the tables had been turned, I honestly doubt Jake would have been labeled desperate. I think the author did Ann Marie dirty by poor word choice. She's a strong woman and deserved better.

The other thing that stood out for me was saying Jake ejaculated into Ann Marie's womb. He didn't. He ejaculated into her vagina. The womb is the uterus, not the vagina. They are two different body parts with very different functions, and the distinction is important.

I loved the note passing. It's so simple and romantic. The betting pools were cute. These were two great characters, especially Ann Marie. Epilogues usually annoy me. I find them to be unnecessary or a cheap device used to wrap up a story when the author doesn't want to write a proper ending, but this one was different. The story had a good ending and could have stood in its own. The epilogue wasn't needed, but it did supplement the story in a sweet and meaningful way that left me satisfied.

Again, lovely story. I look forward to checking out the author's other works.

NonSequitourNonSequitourover 1 year ago

I've read better romance stories; but few had as much hot sex.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHLD@HLD
2/12/22 All 10 parts of "Super Friends With Benefits" have now been posted. This has been an interesting story to write. I started this as a stroke story with a little bit of a new angle I haven’t written before, but then a love story broke out. Along the way, I chose to ...

SIMILAR Stories