Checking On Matt

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There have been many more since then, my nephew has a sexual appetite equal to mine and we are in each other's arms as often as possible. He did eventually tell my sister, his mother, that we were having sex together and, rather remarkably, she took it quite well, even gave us her support and has taken her nephew and niece, my two children, at times so we could be together more often.

Matt is now out of college and two years into his career in journalism, covering business news for a local television station and lives with me and my two children. He comes to say goodnight each night and we set the alarm for him to return to his own room before it's time for the children to get up.

Every once in a while, he doesn't come to my room after the children are in bed and I'll go down the hall to his room, ease the door open, and there he'll be, naked, on his bed masturbating as he smiles and says, "I was hoping you'd come check on me, Aunt Connie," and we start all over.

12