Checking Out The Beemer Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He took a deep breath and then wiped the back of his hand on his side in an effort to remove the residual stickiness.

"I love that. They never know what to do with the last few drops, and invariably they wipe it on themselves like he just did. Nice job Beemer, I hope you enjoyed it."

"I think that was the best one I've ever had -- even better than when you made me do it for you."

"I should hope so Beemer, but I think it's your turn, Sally."

Sally had already stretched out next to the Beemer and I could tell she was raring to go.

"Now remember, take your time. We've got all day and I want this to be really special for you."

Obediently, she took a deep breath and began to run her fingers up and down her inner thighs. Then she got a mischievous look on her face, gathered some of the semen that was pooled on the Beemer's chest and began spreading it over her nipples. I was proud of her inventiveness.

"Great idea, Sally. Now just relax and feel how cool the cum makes your nipples feel."

After a few moments she gathered more of the goop and started spreading it on her sparse brown pubic hair. She began mimicking my demonstration by slipping two semen-coated fingers inside.

"That's right, Sally. I see you've discovered another source of lubrication should you ever need it. Now don't go too fast, just enjoy how they feel in there. Sometimes I like to pretend they're a penis. Why don't you try squeezing them? Now spread them apart so you can see what that feels like."

I could tell this wasn't going to last long. A few seconds later, Sally withdrew her glistening fingers and began to move them vigorously over her clitoris hood. Her breathing was increasing and her breasts were bouncing up and down as she pumped herself vigorously.

"OK, sweetie, you're just about there. Now think about the Beemer's semen squirting out and rub you clit as fast as you can."

The scream that Sally emitted was so loud you would have thought she had been shot. Even though I expected it, the shrill screech surprised both the Beemer and me. We watched in wonder as her body shuddered with pleasure for the first time in her 20 years.

"Welcome to the New World," I told her. "Now you two just hug each other for a while and relish this miracle. I'm so proud of both of you!"

They hugged each other tenderly and Sally rubbed her slippery breasts over the Beemer's semen-soaked chest. They were finally able to just relax and enjoy each other as sexual beings. It was one of the most touching scenes I had ever witnessed. After a while they recovered a bit, and the Beemer looked at me sheepishly and said, "So what's next?"

"I suspect you remember our plan, Beemer. Does that mean you're ready?"

They both smiled at me and it was clear we were all onboard. But the Beemer had no idea that I was about to throw him a major league curve ball.

"Sally, have you ever showed Beemer how beautiful your clit is?"

"Um, no I don't guess so."

"Then why don't you open your lips and pull back your hood so he can see it?"

I didn't have to be a genius to know what effect this little maneuver would have on the Beemer. His semi-soft penis immediately sprang to life.

"OK, Beemer, now before we proceed, I'm going to make sure you know how to treat Sally the way she deserves. Come sit here and face me. That's right."

He looked a bit puzzled as he complied with my command. We all took a few moments to admire his erection as it bobbed before us.

"Let me show you something. Now Beemer, I want you to squeeze your muscles like you're trying to hold in your pee and then relax them. It's the same muscles you use when you're squeezing out the last few drops when you go to the bathroom."

"OK, but I don't get it."

"Just watch. When you do it, the head of your dick gets bigger -- just for a minute until you relax. If you do that while you're inside it will make Sally feel great. Do you think you can do that?"

"Sure, thanks for the tip. Can we get started now?"

"Not so fast mister. You're not done with me yet. I need to make sure you have some sense of how to make love to a girl and not just to yourself. Now I want you to pretend I'm Sally and show me how you make love to her."

"But Sissy, I can't do that. You're my sister for Christ's sake."

"And who better to give you some honest feedback? I'm perfect because Sally doesn't have to worry about being jealous -- there's no way I could ever take you away from her. Now just relax and let me help you."

"Well, OK, but I still think this is pretty weird. Do you promise not to tell anybody?"

"Come on, Beemer, who the fuck do you think I would tell? Now just go ahead and show me how you intend to make love to Sally."

The Beemer realized he had no real choice so he sort of shrugged his shoulders and said OK. Then he hesitatingly approached my pubic area with his right hand.

"Wait right there buster. Don't you know that you never start with the vagina? You need to make sure your partner is aching for it before you touch her there. Now, give me a kiss. That's the way things usually start."

He looked a little taken back, but leaned over and gave me a peck on the lips.

"Come on, Beemer. Don't kiss me like a sister, kiss me like a lover."

He finally seemed to understand. He licked his lips seductively and slowly approached my waiting mouth. Delicately he ran his tongue across my sealed lips and insistently slipped it inside. His embrace was passionate and his still-slippery chest pressed against mine. Our breathing became synchronized and our mouths merged willingly. For the first time, I realized what I was about to do, and I must admit the idea was incredibly compelling.

"Much better. Now what?"

Without missing a beat, the Beemer pulled back and looked directly at my chest.

"You know, Sissy, you shouldn't be ashamed about the size of your breasts. I think there're wonderful. They're so perky and hard. Just look at how beautiful your nipples are! I know lots of guys who like small breasts like yours much better than big ones."

He began to tenderly caress me in a way that made me think he really meant it. After just the right amount of time, his mouth moved to my nipple. He sucked in and out firmly and flicked his tongue back and forth across the very tip -- first with one little nub and then the other. I was now officially turned on. I tried to control my rapid breathing and said, "Very nice Beemer, I can see you've done that before. Now, I'm ready for your finger."

Given the green light, my little brother licked his middle finger and slowly, gently inserted it into my vagina.

"See how wet it is? That's one of the ways you can tell if a girl is ready. Now it's time for you to slip something else in there. Go ahead and show me how you can do it."

My own brother was about to fuck me. We exchanged a private look that said something like, "Oh my God, are we really going to do this?"

But we both knew there was no stopping now. The Beemer collected enough of my arousal fluid with his fingers to spread over his head. He approached slowly and moved his glans gently up and down my slit. He continued this motion as he pressed closer and closer, until he was finally well into my body.

"That's very good Beemer. Now come in all the way and let me show you something."

He did as instructed and I contracted my vaginal muscles around his member as hard as I could.

"Does that feel nice?"

"Oh my God, yes Sissy, it feels really nice."

"Now I'll do it again and you make your dick bigger like I showed you; then move it in and out. You and Sally should try this because it really increases the pleasure you will feel. Now I'm going to milk your penis with my vaginal my muscles. But don't you dare cum. This is all about you and Sally, not about you and me."

Speaking of Sally, I noticed she was working on her vagina again.

"OK, now let me show you a couple of other tricks. Press my clitoris head down on your shaft as you slide it in and out. That feels really good for a girl because it increases the friction and provides direct clitoral stimulation. Nice, Beemer, very nice."

I let him continue in this way for a little while longer before showing him one more technique that I love.

"Now I want you to pull out slowly and rub the underside of my clit with the very tip of your penis. See if you can feel my little bud with your pee hole. That's right -- just keep it up until you think the time is right and then go back inside."

I could barley make myself do it, but I knew it was time to stop. The Beemer was bound to cum sooner or later, and I was getting close too. I did not want to ruin the whole plan.

"OK, Beemer, now I want you to do it with Sally while I watch. You can try some of the same things we just did or make up some new ones. I want you to be very responsive to her needs. Are you ready Sally?"

Her expression made a verbal reply unnecessary, but she virtually screamed, "Oh my God Beemer, come her and fuck my wet cunt!"

And that is exactly what the he did. I watched with pride as my star pupil kissed her passionately, and began to make true, honest, intimate love. He whispered how much he loved her, not only because she has a beautiful body, but because she has a beautiful mind. He told her he wanted to make love to no one else. He explained ten different things he loved about her breasts as he caressed them expertly with his fingers, and mouth. He asked her if he could touch her nipples with the head of his penis and did so with true adoration. Next he suggested that he slide his erection between her breasts as she squeezed them together. I hoped this wouldn't make him cum, and fortunately it didn't.

"Are you ready for me to enter you now?"

"Rub my clit with your hole, like you did with Sissy," she exclaimed, and then proceeded to separate her lips wide apart while retracting her clitoris hood.

"Like this?"

"Ummmmmmmm. That feels soooooooooooo good! Now can you come in all the way?"

They continued this way for an impressive amount of time; experimenting with each other, giving helpful feedback and relishing their special time. They were using the techniques I taught and making up their own. The way their sweat covered bodies were pumping into each other made it clear that the end was near. I couldn't refrain from just one more tip."

"Sally, I can tell you're almost ready to cum. Just before you do, let the Beemer know and then gently touch his sack. Beemer, when she does, bury your dick into her as far as you can so she can feel your semen tickle her cervix when you ejaculate. It's a feeling that every woman is programmed to crave out of pure biology."

Twenty seconds later, two people came as one in the most beautiful display imaginable. They were too busy to notice the thundering orgasm I gave myself by frantically rubbing my swollen, red clit.

When it was over, the three of us looked at each other and began to laugh hysterically in a sudden release of emotion. It was obvious that Sally and the Beemer were now more than ready to proceed without my help. I felt wonderful.

"Can I interest anybody in another glass of wine?"

12