Checking the List

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lost Boy
Lost Boy
5,799 Followers

Meanwhile in the real world Donna's toy moved from beneath her pillow like some phallic inchworm it crept from its hiding place and like a moth to the flame slunk towards its goal.

Donna walked along the forest path which was dark and mysterious and with each step her pussy got wetter and wetter as the 'naughty' dress as she called it continued to caress and pleasure her sensitive skin. Suddenly the path opened into a star lit clearing where burned a mighty bonfire and about it danced ebon skinned elves and beyond the flames... oh beyond the flames a masculine figure in black and scarlet. Donna tore at the dress crying out to be free of its delicious constraints and raced to the fire and watched the elves dance. They were women all, naked and covered only in their sweat from the heat of the flame and the exertion of the dance. Their long silvery hair hung down to their waists and their curvaceous bodies undulated to a hidden music... something Donna wanted... no needed to hear! She knew it was a music a good girl couldn't hear... but a naughty girl could and when she did hear it, it would guide and move her body in a primal way. Donna knew there was only one way to hear the music... she looked through the flames to the Master of the Hidden Grove and cupped her breasts and teased her nipples and kneaded her tit flesh for Him.

The toy was next to her breasts now and climbed up her body and lodged itself between them... moving... thrusting between her tits. With a deep moan Donna pressed her breasts together and the false cock slid between them with a deep bass purr.

Donna moaned at the strange yet sensual pleasure she was feeling. It felt like a cock between her tits... Mmm she moaned and leaned down flickering her tongue at the unseen member giving it pleasure as she was receiving satisfaction from it. She raised her eyes to the Master and he nodded approvingly. Donna felt a tingling sensation race down her body, across her belly... over her sex and through her legs down to her feet. Like the mirror her body began to move of its own accord and she gave herself up to the motion. Her feet were awkward at first but with each step she became more and more sure and there came to her ear a soft haunting melody that struck a chord between her legs. It was the music... the hidden melody of pleasure... and it moved through her! Her passion rose and she danced nearer and nearer the great fire and feared it burning her no more. This great heat between her legs made manifest by the leaping flames before her was setting her free! Her nipples hardened to an almost painful state and her breath came in great gasps as if in anticipation of something... something deep and wonderful. She reached the circle of dancers and they slowed just enough for her to take her place in the ring of undulating forms... these dark skinned beauties... so alien... so striking and... and her sisters... sisters of the flame!

The toy had crawled along her belly and had rolled/fallen between Donna's legs and the head was inching to its target... the warm, wet darkness it needed...

Suddenly as it happens in dreams, Donna is no longer with the dancers; she is looking down on the flames from... from the other side of the clearing. She looks over her shoulder and there is the Master of the Hidden Grove and she is straddling him. All she has to do is lower her dripping sex onto his iron hard flesh and they would be one. Her leg muscles quiver and with a gasp of relief she bends her knees and feels the tip of Him opening her up.

The false cock presses against her lips and the head slides in...

She can feel the head of him inside of her... then with a sudden rush of movement He is penetrating... deep... to her very core...

The toy now buried to the hilt begins to thrust in and out of her purring like a demon.

Donna is riding him now and the Master's cock sends delicious vibrations through her entire body and she thrusts her hips down harder now...

Donna rolls over in her sleep and ends up on her hands and knees. The covers move behind her as the toy slams into her with such force and speed that her juices soak the bed below.

Suddenly they are alone in the grove now just the Master and her. She is on her knees and he is behind her ramming himself into her pussy as fast and hard as He can. Donna has no voice in her dreamscape but if she could she would be screaming her praises and begging for more.

The false cock jackhammers into Donnas dripping pussy and it can sense that she is close... very close to climaxing. It is pleased to make her so very happy. With each orgasm its great purpose is achieved!

So close... so very close... she mouths as the secret music builds and builds in her ears. The symphony of pleasure is reaching is crescendo and so is she. Just a bit longer... and...

The toy rams into her one last time and grinds there while his Mistress' body convulses around it.

Donna wakes up and feels the fullness of her pussy as the toy fills her to capacity. As the last shivers of pleasure fade into her quivering muscles she rolls onto her belly and looks over at the sleeping form of her husband. Still hungry for pleasure the toy does not fall out but begins to move inside of her once more.

"Yessss... fuck me you delightful toy you..." she whispers into the night.

December 15th Present Day

Chris was up and gone to the factory floor to oversee any last minute orders that might need filling leaving Donna a quivering mass beneath the covers. The toy had returned to its hiding place beneath her pillow and Donna slowly sat up and ran her fingers through her long red hair. She hugged herself in a very contented sort of way and began to sing a little tune as she threw off the covers revealing the rather impressive wet spot on her side of the bed.

"Damn... did we do that..." she moaned to the toy, "Time to change the sheets."

With a ruby whistle on her lips and a weight lifted from her mind Donna tossed pillows, blankets and sheets onto the floor. The toy was the last remaining thing on the bed.

"Where am I going to put you while I do the laundry?" Donna asked.

The toy purred seductively.

"No... I couldn't do THAT... or could I?"

Purr growl went the toy.

"I don't know... I mean we were at it all night long..." she said bending over to gather up the dirty sheets and with a jump and a thrust, "OHMY GOD!!" Donna cried out as the toy buried itself snuggly inside of her. "Mmm feels so good... you are getting so spoiled you know that..."

A few long slow thrusts told her it knew.

"Okay... we will try this ONCE... no guarantees we will do it again alright?"

BUZZ... THRUST... THRUST...

"I don't know if I can walk my way to the laundry room if you keep that up... slow it down a bit... nice and soft... yessss just like that..."

Donna almost forgot to put on her robe and even then it wasn't closed and tied off as usual. She liked the feel of the polar breeze between her tits. Barefoot she made her way to the communal laundry building a block from 'Santa's' mansion. Sure they could have had their own washing machine but Donna liked mingling with the elves and getting out of that stuffy old building from time to time. She could have had eager elves come and do her work for her but then what the hell would she do besides cook and bake? Donna noticed she was getting looks from the male and females elves this morning... mostly from the men who were enjoying the new view. She smiled at them and continued on her way. The laundry building was abuzz with activity as was all of Xmas town it being so close to the big day. The structure housing the washing machine was massive and the size of a three story factory but then again it had to be. Donna set her hand on the metal plate and felt the tingling sensation as it scanned her identity. This was not for security purposes it was so the machine knew which laundry belonged to whom. The main room was about twenty foot square with four scanning stations in the center of the room. She took her basket of dirty sheets and set them up next to the stain scanner. Each piece of laundry was scanned and then dropped into the orifice next to the scanner and from there the machine would wet, treat, wash, dry and fold each item it was given. Donna could hear the women at the other stations as they scanned their laundry.

"Cookie... cream... sugar... chocolate..." said the synthesized voice of the washing machine.

Donna froze and realized that when she placed her dirty sheet on the scanner it would alert the others of her nocturnal activities. It would squawk... 'Masturbation fluids...' or the like. She hesitated and then realized that she had brought dirty sheets after Chris and her had been together and it had never bothered her then... why now? Was she feeling guilty at what had happened? Were women supposed to feel ashamed for pleasuring themselves? She had to know! Donna set down her sheet and walked to the adjoining scanning station where a petite elf was scanning away in a blissful sort of way.

"Belinda isn't it?" Donna asked.

"OH... Mrs. Cringle... it's an honor... can I help you?" Belinda the Elf asked.

"Well yeah... I have a question and I don't know if I feel comfortable asking it or not."

"What sort of question?"

"It involves laundry stains..."

"...oh dear me..." Belinda looked around guiltily and then leaned close enough for Donna to smell the ginger and some exotic spice on her. "Did it show?"

"Show... did what show?" Donna asked still leaning in and the toy began to slam into her now as her excitement grew.

"My little secret..." Belinda whispered softly her breath tickling Donna's ear.

The toy was now grinding and purring deep inside Donna.

"No..." Donna purred, "...why don't you share."

Belinda stood up her firm breasts now at mouth level with Donna then she looked around before returning to her conspirator-like position.

"I... gosh I am so embarrassed to say it... I..."

"Tell me dearest..." Donna moaned softly as an orgasm snuck up on her and caused her to shudder despite her best efforts.

"...oh goodness... I pretreat my stains... there I said it!"

Donna and the elf stood up and Donna's disappointment was clearly evident.

"So what did you want to ask me?" Belinda asked in her sweetest voice.

"Well I was kind of embarrassed to scan the sheets off my bed with others in here..." Donna began.

"Sheets do get dirty..." Belinda said and then 'Ding!' she realized what Donna meant. "...oh... you mean those sorts of stains..." Belinda blushed and continued. "Well we all dirty our sheets in the wedding bed..."

"We didn't stain the bed... I did... alone..." Donna dropped the bomb.

Blink... blink... went Belinda's eyes... then they grew real big and she really blushed.

"OH... well when Henry is on the factory floor this time of year... I don't get to see him a lot... so I... I mean it's only natural for a woman to take care of things. Even elves mast... well you know..."

"Clear as a bell Belinda..." Donna thought and turned to leave and stopped. "Um Belinda..."

"Yes Mrs. Cringle..."

"Call me Donna... Belinda if you ever get bored around the house... please don't hesitate to stop by and we can... make some gingerbread men together."

"That would be nice... Donna."

Donna returned to her scanning station and put the stained sheet on the scanner and waited.

"White chocolate... fluids..." said the voice and she tossed the sheet into the chute and continued until sheets, blankets and pillow cases were all scanned and tossed.

As she walked over to other side of the building where the clean laundry could be collected Donna watched Belinda walking in front of her and enjoyed the way her bubble butt did its little dance. That's why men like asses so much! Suddenly she realized she wanted to ravage the poor elf and have her way with her. The toy sang between her legs and sent sensations not unlike a tongue lapping at her clit. Versatile little thing had to give it credit there. This was a whole new level of naughty... her conscience reared its ugly head and she knew it would be terribly wrong to seduce Belinda and ruin her blissfully 'nice' life. Belinda and Donna sat next to each other waiting for their laundry to be done. Ten minutes passed when... Belinda began squirming in her seat and Donna didn't miss this.

"Something wrong," Donna asked.

Belinda blushed and bit her lip before leaning close to Donna.

"Umm... Donnnna... oh god..." Belinda's hand gripped Donna's arm tightly, "...coming... Mmmm feels so good... so deep... so long and thick...."

"Belinda..." Donna whispered, "What the hell is wrong with you?"

"Sensitive... reason I can't work at the toy factories... super sensitivity to toy magic... would get caught up in their enchantments... Nnnng so deep in my little pusssssy..."

Donna realized her close proximity and duration had triggered a reaction by Belinda.

"I got to go..." Donna said trying to stand but Belinda's hand had a death grip on her.

"NO..." she hissed/whimpered, "Don't go... please..."

"Well... okay..." Donna said taking her seat again. "How does it feel?"

"Wonderful..." Belinda smiled dreamily, "my sister told me about this one..."

"Your sister," Donna asked as Belinda's eyes rolled up and she came again.

"Dominique... she is Craig's head of R and D on the 'other' side of town."

"So she made my toy?"

"YESSS..." Belinda moaned softly.

"You don't look..."

"I am reformed... I was once His favorite until Dominique stole Him away."

"Ah... then I guess we shouldn't 'bake' cookies together..."

"Mmm..." Belinda purred, "Have you ever had your beaters licked by a pro? I love the taste of batter... licking it from between my fingers..."

The toy began to hammer into Donna now sensing her growing excitement.

"Faster..." Belinda moaned.

"Deeper..." Donna whispered.

"Belinda... Belinda Elfingham? Your laundry is ready."

Belinda stood up quickly and walked over and away from the seductive influences of Donna's toy and without a look back she left the laundry building.

"Donna Cringle... oh I will take care of this Mrs. Cringle..." a young handsome male elf said gingerly loading her now clean laundry into a basket. "I can carry this for you if you'd like?"

Blissfully unaware of the danger she posed to his niceness she shook off the desire to accept his offer; because if she did the moment he stepped inside of the house...

"That's a dear," she said handing him her old basket for the new one, "but I can manage."

Jill Frost

She is an ancient winter spirit older by far than the brothers but she had to admit that the younger brother had a good thing going. He supplied her with toys and she made sure that there was a white Xmas. She had received a message telling her that a new toy needed testing. This always got Jill feeling the heat between her legs especially fierce.

Her arrival was heralded by the north wind and a light shower of snow and ice. Unlike the brothers she did not require any form of transportation; wherever the north wind blew she could make herself manifest. The temperature in the pleasure igloo dropped and the elves scattered like autumn leaves before the storm. Jill Frost strode into Craig's domain as if she owned the place and in a way... she did. She was tall, at six feet even, with long sapphire hair and eyes that glittered like ice. She wore no clothing and her naked form was at first disturbing to look upon because of the unhealthy tint of her skin and yet the perfection of her proportions and features stirred lust in any male loin.

"Craig... I am here for my gift." Her voice was cold and distant.

"Are you now," Craig said as he appeared with a crystalline box in his hands with a blue bow adorning it.

"Is that... for me..." Jill asked.

"Are you pointing to the box or my cock?" Craig asked smiling.

"You are a bold one Craig Cringle," She said musing, "if I like the toy I will allow you the opportunity to penetrate me with your cock."

"Fair enough," he said handing her the gift.

He had been trying to fuck her for centuries and tonight might just be the night. Jill looked down at the box she held and saw no obvious way to open it.

"It's a puzzle box," she mused.

"Yes but I can tell you what's inside is worth the effort." Craig said.

"It had better be," Jill said studying the box. "Is this foreplay Craig Cringle?"

"I am glad you noticed... yes it is..."

"I like it," her voice carried an almost warm tone to it.

"Bring in the refreshments," Craig shouted and the elves returned with tables and chairs and all manner of food and drink both hot and cold.

Craig was unsure if Jill could even drink a hot beverage or not. Dominique took her place seated next to her Master and watched the force of nature warily.

"Will she be cross if she cannot open the box?" Dominique whispered.

"I think you underestimate the intelligence is that luscious body across from me."

Jill looked up for a moment, smiled then returned to solving the puzzle box.

"Wait for it..." Craig whispered. "Wait for it... there..."

The frost goddess looked beyond the box and checked out Dominique's tits, ass and legs before nodding and then finally a full smile.

"Master is so very wise..." Dominique moaned. "...does Master need anything?"

"Yes... but I will tell you when." Craig said knowing that timing was everything.

"Very good Master," She moaned.

Craig and his elves ate and drank in semi silence as slowly but surely Jill solved the puzzle. After exactly one hour Craig offered the goddess something to drink.

"Are you thirsty oh beautiful one?"

"Flatterer... but yes this mental exertion has made me a bit dehydrated and ravenous. Serve me."

The audible gasp from the elves echoed everywhere but Jill didn't notice. Craig rose and pointed to carafes until she nodded her approval and again to food until a plate was filled to her liking. Jill set the box on her lap and slowly attacked her food and drink with glacial speed. When she was halfway through her meal Craig clapped his hands once and Jill's sapphire hair went flying as her head flew upwards. The expression of pleasant surprise on her face was priceless.

"My box is vibrating..." she moaned.

"Technically the toy in the box is vibrating."

"Mmm I want my toy... now!" Jill said standing up and thrusting the box towards Craig. "Open it!"

"There is a small fee for that particular service," he said smiling.

"You wish to fuck me?" she asked her smile mirroring his own. "Very well Flatterer and Conniver... open my box and you may fuck me... after I see what the toy does..."

But inside of simply taking the box from her he stood up and walked up behind her. He slipped his arms around her waist and pulled her down so that she was sitting in his lap.

"Put the box in your lap again," he whispered in her ear.

"Your penis is rubbing against my sex..." she placed the box in her lap once more. "...now what?"

"Let me take care of you... watch my hands..." He moaned in her ear.

Craig's hands settled over the box and began to push, press and slide panels on the surface of the box and Jill's gaze was directed downward. After a minute he brought his hands to her tits and cupped them and teased her nipples. Jill watched as he fondled and groped her.

"NNNNNN that is not solving the puzzle..." she moaned.

"You said," he kissed her long elegant neck, "and I quote 'open my box'..." he pinched her nipples lightly and another moan escaped her lips. "Your words not mine."

"NNNNNN I never specified which 'box' for you to open... so you are working on both?"

"Exactly..." one hand remained on her left breast the other returned to the puzzle box.

"You can't fuck me until I try out the toy..." she moaned loud and clear for all to hear.

Lost Boy
Lost Boy
5,799 Followers