Cheesecake

Story Info
How far would you go?
886 words
3.67
10.8k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As they came in the room, she stood up. He took off his jacket and handed it to her. She put it on a hanger, and closed the closet door. She went to the bar and fixed his drink, brought an ashtray and drink over to him. His friend smiled up at her, but she stared at the wall, face completely blank.

"Did you behave while we were gone?"

"Yes Sir."

He picked up the menu by the phone and dramatically read the dessert menu, watching her.

"Hmmm, chocolate lava cake..."

She kept staring at the wall, face a total mask.

"Apple pie....warm...side of ice cream..."

She blinked.

"New York style cheesecake..."

Her tongue slid over her lips, but she bit her bottom lip hard.

"...with strawberries." At that her cheeks turned red.

He called and placed the order.

"Sit down." She sat down immediately, on the floor, within reach but not on top of his feet. He laughed, and talked with his friend some.

The knock at the door was loud, and she looked to see if she should answer. Instead he took care of it. He came back and placed the cheesecake on the coffee table in front of her.

Her mind racing, she looked at him, but he was busy talking. Maybe she was supposed to eat it. The last thing he had said was to sit, not to eat.

There wasn't any silverware to eat with beside it. She saw it clearly, with the strawberries on top, and the red sauce dropping over the side, glassy and sweet.

He took his foot and slid the table forward to make more room.

"Did you want some cheesecake?" he said.

"Yes please."

"How bad do you want it?"

She didn't know how to answer, so she didn't.

"Maybe you don't want it at all." He moved the dessert over toward his friend.

"It does look delicious..." the friend added. He reached over and stuck his finger in it, and tasted it.

"Oh wow, that's incredible." He pinched off a piece and offered it to her.

She knew better than to react. She stared right through him, and waited.

"If you want it, you better start acting like it, or he's going to eat it himself!". She looked up to see if he meant it, and he nodded to her. She put her hands on the floor, eased over onto her knees, and opened her mouth as the friend placed the piece in her mouth. It was exquisite.

The friend broke off another piece and held it in front of her, but as she went to taste it, he moved his hand down, and away. She stopped. He popped the piece in his own mouth and laughed lightly.

She felt him pull her skirt up over her ass while his friend broke off a third piece and held it more closely to his lap.

Fine, she thought...just great...I'll make you wish you'd never teased me, you bastard. I don't know who you are, but you're going to regret fucking with me more than you ever could realize. She licked her lips, opened her mouth, and taking the cheesecake, she began sucking on his fingers.

"Son of a bitch!" groaned the friend..."I didn't believe you...oh hell...." Reflexively he squirmed and adjusted his cock over in his pants. She didn't stop, even after the taste of the cheesecake was long gone. Without showing it, she was greatly amused that his face had gone scarlet, and he could barely breathe. When he pulled his hand away he groaned.

"Do you want to suck him?" She shook her head no. There was no hiding the friend's disappointment.

"But you do want the cheesecake..."

"Yes please."

"Well, I think it's only fair, since you're about to give him a heart attack, that you let him feed you. And I want to see you do it, anyway. You can have the cheesecake after."

She looked at him like he'd lost his mind. A rare look of "If you think...I'm about..."

He smacked her on the ass hard. "Don't even start."

While all this was going on, the friend had unzipped and presented.

She sighed, then cleared her throat. Slowly, she looked up at the friend and said "Did you want me to lick you...here...?" as she darted her tongue and slid it along a side. "Mmmm yeah...."

"How about here?" she said, then reached out with the very tip of her tongue and slid it around the head of his cock. He sucked his breath in and held it.

"Maybe you'd like it better if I did this..." and took just the head carefully onto her tongue, pulling it over her lips, sucking very gently. His breath rushed out in a groan.

She slid her mouth along him, feeling his muscles twitch, and it took about all of 45 seconds until he started arching his ass off the chair and grunting. She started sucking firmly bobbing her head, and he lost control.

Behind her she heard him laughing "You really do want to kill him quick, don't you? I didn't know you liked cheesecake enough to murder a man over it." He picked up the cheesecake and placed it on the floor in front of her to eat, and sat back.