Chelsea's Coming Out

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I sat there eating, wondering what she had planned for us, and I thought back to the night before, bits and pieces of it were coming back to me. I searched my memory for any rejection on her part, but there was nothing there, thank goodness. In fact, I thought she looked rather pleased with herself this morning.

But I COULD remember her hands pulling me to her, as my cock drove into her, her hips slamming up at mine, and her cries of pure ecstasy, as she rolled from one spectacular orgasm into yet another.

Jesus! She had been the greatest fuck of my life, and I felt my cock start to throb happily, just from the memory. But I had to control myself now, what had happened last night was a pure fluke. She'd apparently forgiven me, and I mustn't blow it now, and I loved her.

I heard her coming down the stairs. "You done yet?" came her far-off question.

"Just about." I yelled back.

"Good," she said as she came through the door, "because I need your help with something."

I turned to face her, and my jaw dropped, she was stark naked again, her lovely hair fanning around her. I tore my eyes away from her gorgeous pussy, paused at her marvellous breasts, and looked up at her beautiful flushed face.

She was grinning: "I don't think I'm actually pregnant yet," she said softly, "so do you suppose you might find time this morning to help me with that?"

She paused and looked me in me eyes, as she said: "I love you ... and I very much want to have your baby! You don't have to marry me if you don't want to, I would rather you did. But either way, I want to have your baby."

And I stood up and took her into my arms, and she cried with happiness, as we kissed and kissed, tremulously saying how much we loved each other, and she said 'yes' when I asked her to marry me.

So when everything had settled down a little, and we could finally look at each other without her bursting into happy tears, that morning, I helped her to get pregnant.

I helped her in the kitchen, where she laid back on the table, her legs resting on my shoulders as I powered my first load of cum that morning into her tight teen pussy.

I helped her in the bedroom, where she rode me like a bucking bronco, screaming uncontrollably, until I washed out her vagina with my second spurting load of potent cum.

And I helped her in the bathroom, as she bent over the vanity, and I pounded another cupful of sticky seed deep into her pussy, doggy-style, which she liked immensely. I hit her 'g-spot' again and again, and she actually passed out for a minute, slumped over the vanity, while my rampant cock finally subsided inside her.

When she came to, we took a break, had a couple of glasses of wine and talked about silly things, until my cock announced it was ready to start helping again.

She gleefully learned how to perform amazing oral sex on a man, to fill her belly with his cum. Then afterwards spreading her legs wide, and welcoming another load of my gift to her, into her innermost secret spot. After that she screamed in joy, as I showed her what a man could do with his mouth, as I ate her out to multiple orgasms.

In fact, I helped her every day and night for the rest of the summer, and by late September, it was confirmed that Chelsea was doing very well what women were born to do - being with child.

My faithful house-keeper was righteously scandalised at first, when it became obvious to her that Chelsea and I were screwing around, but she quickly got over it, when we told her we were going to get married when her parents came home.

And she became quite a mother-hen to Chelsea, when she found out she was pregnant.

Chelsea had called her parents in London, and told them we were getting engaged, and they seemed happy enough. They looked forward to the wedding.

She didn't tell them about the pregnancy, when it was confirmed, she figured she'd cross that one later. By the time they got home, she would be seven months along, and it would be a little too late to send it back then.

So she happily made plans for a spring wedding, after they came back, and the baby was born, and I was in a perpetual daze at what was happening to me.

Well almost... I came to, a little, when I signed the cheque for the lovely engagement ring that Chelsea had picked out for herself, aided and abetted by Wendy of course!

I really must speak to that secretary of mine, but then ... since she has already volunteered to be the maid of honour at our wedding, at my wife-to-be's insistence, I guess that's a lost cause.

Maybe I'll give her a raise ... that'll keep her on her toes, guessing for a while, waiting for the other shoe to fall!

12