Chelsi's Family Visit Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jclancy3
jclancy3
106 Followers

"Holy shit, Chelsi," Haley exclaimed after regaining her composure. "I though you meant she gave you a necklace or something, not that Dad gave you..."

"A pearl necklace? No that was last night!"

"What!?!"

"Before I came to bed I gave him a blowjob. But..."

"Oh my God, did he fuck you downstairs while Mom and I were sleeping??"

"No! And that's my problem and that's where I need your help now," Chelsi said, finally feeling relieved that she had broached the subject and Haley was still sitting across from her and hadn't taken off screaming.

Before Haley could respond, the waitress came over to deliver the food. Once she was gone, Haley looked at her big sister with a bewildered look.

"Chelsi, I still can't believe this!" Haley said. "You can't blame me for being a little surprised here."

"I know," Chelsi said, "but I really need your help now."

"Well go ahead but I don't know," Haley trailed off and looked down at her food.

"Look, last night Dad and I talked about what happened for the first time since the visit. I waited until you and Mom went to bed because I needed to see what was going on because its been on my mind constantly-"

"Well, yeah, I guess it would be," Haley interrupted.

"Right, well I kind of embarrassed myself last night by coming on to him and it was going great and I gave him an awesome blowjob-"

"I can't believe that!" Haley interrupted again. "Did he, you know, finish?"

"Oh yeah..."

"What did you-"

"Swallowed."

"Holy shit and then-"

"And then, I practically begged him to fuck me and he said no because-"

"Wait, you sucked him off and then he refused to- I can't believe I'm having this conversation with my sister about our father! So he wouldn't... Why not? I mean was he or is he... You know..." Haley held her hands out about a foot apart.

"Oh yeah, he's huge Hay," Chelsi looked at Haley's face and saw her start to smile, wryly...

"Rrrrrrreeeealllllly... Hmmmm," Haley said. "He is a handsome dude! I don't know Chels, what do you need from me?"

"That's what I've been trying to tell you," Chelsi said, exasperated. She loved Haley to death but she was a tad flighty. "He said that he won't do me anymore until I convince you to join us..."

"Oh my GOD, he's blackmailing you!" Haley said. "And he's doing it because he wants ME! What the..."

"Wait, Hay, please keep an open mind. I told you that I needed you to do something for me if I told you about it and I told you so now you have to help me."

"I don't know, Sis, that's NOT what I thought you were going to ask!"

"Come on, please, I'll do anything for you, I always have, whatever you want just say it, please!" Chelsi was shaking and started to cry as she grabbed Haley's hand across the table.

"Ok Sis, ok," Haley rubbed her arm. "We'll work something out, just relax and I'll think of something. It will all be fine, just finish lunch and we'll talk at home, ok Honey?"

"Ok, thanks Hay."

After lunch they drove back home and Haley ran upstairs to put her stuff away while Chelsi turned on the TV downstairs. After about a half hour, Haley came back down and sat on the chair across from her.

"Ok," Haley said as she turned off the TV. "Here's the deal."

Chelsi nodded and leaned in to listen.

"I'll help you with Dad, do whatever he wants in order for you to get what you want from him, but in return, you'll need to help me out."

"Ok, sure, whatever you want," Chelsi said. "What do you want?"

"Whatever I want."

"What do you mean?"

"I mean, whatever I want you to do, you have to do."

"Um, like what, for example?"

"Hey, look," Haley said, "if this is going to be a problem with you we can just forget everything..."

"No, no, no, no!" Chelsi begged. "No, whatever you want, doesn't matter, I'll do it! Thank you Haley. You won't regret it!"

"You might," Haley said with a smile. "And you can start now by taking off your clothes..."

"Oh, um, right now?" Chelsi felt a little uncomfortable, but she had to keep Haley happy or else things wouldn't go the way she wanted with Dad, so she stood up and unbuttoned her blouse. "Then what?"

"I'll tell you once you're naked."

Chelsi took off her blouse, her skirt, her stockings, and was left standing in a white thong and black bra. She looked at her sister for approval.

"Keep going," Haley said as she took her camera out of her purse. She took some pictures of Chelsi in her bra and thong, and then motioned her to continue. Chelsi was shocked, but knew that she had to do this to get what she so desperately wanted.

Chelsi took off her bra and thong and stood in the middle of the room naked. Haley stood up and touched her on the shoulder, letting her hand wander down to her breast, touching her hardening nipple. "Wow, Sis, you're a hottie! No wonder Daddy's got it bad for you. Turn around..." Haley took some more photos of Chelsi's body -- some close ups, some full body shots. She tried to smile and look sexy. Haley laughed.

Chelsi turned around and could feel her sister's gaze on her ass and could hear the camera taking more photos. What was she going to do with those? She felt a tinge of excitement at the thought of it and some nervousness as well. Haley touched her ass and gave it a gentle squeeze, then a rub, and then Chelsi felt Haley's breath on her skin. Haley was kissing her! Up and down her back and her ass and the back of her thighs.

"Ok, that's enough for now Chels," Haley said. "Put some clothes back on. I'll help you out with Dad but I mean it, you're mine for now. Got it?" She gave Chelsi a quick smack on the ass and showed her the camera, waving it as if it contained keys to a safe.

"Y-yes, Hay, of course," Chelsi said. "Thank you so much. I'll talk to Daddy tonight! What are you doing with the pictures?"

"Just some insurance, Chels," said Haley. "I'm just keeping them to make sure we stick to our deal, ok?

"Ok, no problem," Chelsi picked up her clothes and went back upstairs to her room. She immediately fell onto her bed and fell asleep. As she was falling asleep, she thought about her day so far and wondered what was going to happen next.

"Honey!" Karrie called up the stairs. "Time for dinner Chelsi!" Chelsi woke up, still naked in her bed. She'd been sleeping for three hours. She put on her pj's from the night before and went downstairs. Dad, Mom, and Haley were all at the table waiting.

"Good morning, sleepyhead," Karrie said. "Or good evening. Did you two have a fun day?" Chelsi and Haley both nodded their heads yes.

"Good! Your father and I had fun too, didn't we Rick?" Rick rolled his eyes out of Karrie's view which caused Chelsi and Haley to giggle. They all ate dinner without much talk.

"Well, you three are on your own tonight. I've got a dessert party for the ladies at the church for a few hours tonight, so you guys are on your own," Karrie said. "What do you think you'll do?"

"Oh, we'll be busy," Haley said, winking at Chelsi and causing her to blush again. Rick smiled wryly noting the exchange.

"Oh good, well, don't make a mess, ok?" Karrie asked. She gathered the dishes and put them away. "I'll see you guys later!"

"Bye mom," Chelsi said. The door closed. Chelsi looked at Haley and then looked at her Dad. "So, Dad, you have any plans for the night?"

"I don't know, do I?" Rick asked.

"Haley and I had a good talk today Dad," Chelsi said, feeling a bit awkward. "So I was thinking the three of us might do something tonight."

"That right, Haley?" Rick asked his youngest daughter. He looked at her across the table, she was wearing a low cut shirt and tight black jeans tonight.

"I've heard that you two know how to have a good time, and I've been missing out," Haley said with a wink. "What do you have in mind tonight, Dad?"

"I don't like your tone, Haley," Rick said, causing Chelsi to cringe. "I'm your father, and would like to be treated with some respect. Is that too much to ask?"

Haley was stunned, Chelsi kicked her under the table and gave her a stern look.

"Chelsi, I'd like you to get up, please," Rick commanded. Chelsi stood up right away.

"Yes, Daddy," Chelsi said nervously.

"Haley, take your sister's shirt off," Rick said. Haley got up, walked around the table to Chelsi, and looked at her father. "Now, Haley. Please don't make me ask again."

Haley looked quizzically at Chelsi and grabbed the bottom of her tank top and pulled it up, over her head, exposing her breasts. She dropped the shirt on the ground, stepped away, and looked at her father. Rick smiled and stood up.

"Nice little tits, eh Haley?" Rick looked at his daughter while fondling Chelsi's breasts. Chelsi continued to look down at the floor, red with embarrassment, a billion thoughts going through her head.

"Yeah, Dad, they're nice. I saw them today," Haley said, reaching out and grabbing one of Chelsi's breasts with her father. "But I think I got luckier in the boob department," Haley puffed her chest out and looked her father in the eye.

"Yes, you did. Your mom's tits weren't even as nice as what you appear to have under there," Rick said, glancing down. "Why don't you take your shirt off and show me?"

Haley looked at her sister and winked at her. She pulled her own shirt off over her head and dropped it on the ground next to Chelsi. Then she reached back and unsnapped her new lacy black bra, wriggled out of it and let it fall to the ground. Rick stepped back and looked at his two topless daughters.

"Wow, girls, I'm really impressed!" Rick reached into a drawer by the table and took out a small Kodak digital camera. "I have to save this family memory..." he held the camera up and took some pictures. Chelsi stood still while Haley posed a little, laughing and grabbing Chelsi's tits for some shots. She even started sucking one of her hard nipples and teasing it with her tongue which drove Chelsi crazy...

"Come on, Chels, why so shy all of a sudden?" Rick asked his daughter. "You weren't so shy last night when you begged me to fuck you?"

Chelsi turned a brighter shade of red than she imagined she could. Here she was, being ridiculed by her father and her sister in her own kitchen. She wished her mother was around as she was feeling like they were ganging up on her. She looked at her Dad, though, and saw the stiff bulge in his pants and the smile on his face and it immediately put her at ease. Whatever he wants...

"Haley take the rest of Chelsi's clothes off please, and then let's go into the living room and relax a little," Rick said as he picked the camera back up again and took photos as Haley worked Chelsi out of her pants before taking off her own pants and thong until they were both standing in the living room naked before their father, who took a seat on the couch, camera still in hand.

"Hay, you and Chels both keep a very neatly trimmed bush," Rick said, taking close up shots of their midsections standing next to each other. "Turn around, please."

They both turned around, their asses facing Rick.

"Oh my God, what tight little asses," Rick said taking more pictures. "Chels, feel Haley's ass, isn't that amazing?"

Chelsi put her hand on her sister's right butt cheek and started to rub. She felt herself getting wet. Her hand wandered to Haley's other cheek and then felt Haley's hand on hers, and then her father's hand touching both.

"Ok, Haley, lie down on your back and spread your legs. Chelsi has a little surprise for you." Haley laid down, her knees bent and legs spread revealing her pussy lips.

"Chels, kneel down and see if you can make your sister cum, ok Honey?"

Chelsi kneeled down and then lay on her stomach with her face between Haley's legs. She rubbed Haley's clit with her hand, and then her tongue. Haley moaned in approval and started to rub Chelsi's hair with one hand and her left tit with the other. Haley's hips were moving around as Chelsi continued to lick and suck Haley's clit. Rick was rubbing his dick through his pants with one hand and taking pictures with the other, getting close to Chelsi's face. Chelsi closed her eyes and sucked and licked her sister's sweet tasting pussy. She couldn't believe it but she felt so at ease making her sister feel so good, and wanted Haley to do the same to her. She hoped her Daddy would let her.

Haley threw her head back and started to moan more heavily. She was rubbing her breasts as Chelsi licked her clit. "Oh Chels, suck my clit, suck it hard, Sis," Haley begged. Once her breathing picked up, Rick told Chelsi to stop.

"Ok, Chelsi, lay on your back, it's your turn to feel how good it is to have your sister lick you," Rick said.

Chelsi got up and lay back, spreading her legs wide for her sister. Haley, looking a little perturbed that she wasn't able to finish, looked up at her father before going down on her sister.

"Don't worry Haley, I'll make sure it's worth your while," he said as he took more photos of his two girls. Chelsi immediately moaned as Haley licked her juicy cunt and dug right in.

"Wow, Hay, you're good at this," Rick said, putting his hand on the back of Haley's head as she went down on Chelsi. "I'd bet you'd be good at other things involving your mouth, too."

Rick stood up and unzipped his jeans, the sound of which caused Chelsi and Haley to both look up. Rick stuck his hand down his pants and pulled out his massive cock, rock hard from watching his two daughters intertwined together on the floor. "Who's first?" he asked, looking down at his two wide-eyed girls.

"Oh my god..." Haley's jaw dropped open as she looked up at her father's massive cock. "that would be me..." Haley stood up as the look on Chelsi's face went from placid to angry.

"Hey, wait..." Chelsi said breathlessly. "I thought it was my turn... I'm not finished, and..."

Before she could finish her sentence Haley was kneeling before her father with her hand around his cock, stoking it and moving his pants down revealing his large balls which she started to kiss. Rick looked down with a smile and put his hand on Haley's head.

"Chelsi, come on up here and help Haley, you'll get your turn," Rick said, starting to close his eyes as Haley moved from kissing his balls to kissing the head of his erect cock.

Chelsi knelt next to Haley and put her hand on the lower end of his shaft. She gave his head a kiss when Haley backed off and then looked at Haley and pushed her newly cut hair from her face. "Let's see if you can get him to cum into your mouth like I did last night, Sis."

Haley opened her mouth and pulled Rick's dick into it, closing her lips tightly around him and sucking and licking with increasing speed. Chelsi saw the look of calm satisfaction on her father's face and felt both happy and jealous at the same time. She looked at her sister and watched as she masterfully sucked Rick's cock, like she'd been doing it for years.

Oh, God, she's much better than me, Chelsi thought. She couldn't believe her eyes. Haley looked like a porn star. "Honey, don't make him cum yet, let's get laid first," Chelsi said with some concern.

Haley took a long suck and looked at Chelsi once her Dad's dick was out of her mouth. She gave her an annoyed glance and looked up at her Dad who looked down to see what the problem was. "Daddy," Haley said in a soft, sexy voice. "Can we take care of Chelsi so she'll leave us alone?"

Chelsi was not happy with that. "Daddy, take care of me and we'll let Haley watch and then she can maybe get some next time?"

"Um, I don't know about that Chelsi, let's see how things go," Rick said looking back at Haley who smirked as her father blew off Chelsi.

"Hey, hold on a second!" Chelsi stood up. "Dad, you said that we'd be in charge and that..."

"Chelsi. Sit back down, NOW," Rick motioned to the couch and Chelsi sat immediately. "This is Haley's first time and I need to make it nice for her and so I'm the only one in charge here right now, ok? You did a great job getting Haley here and I'm grateful, but don't push it."

Chelsi looked at her feet. "Sorry, Daddy, I just—"

"You just what?" Haley stood up and over Chelsi. Chelsi couldn't help but look at her puffy, wet cunt that was at about eye level, so neatly trimmed and... "You just need to chill out and do what you're told for once, no bossing me around..."

"Haley, I didn't tell you to get up," Rick said, and Haley immediately knelt back down. "Turn around and get on your hands and knees."

Haley turned around on all fours and looked back at her father who was removing his shirt and pants and knelt down behind her. Chelsi watched as Rick grabbed Haley's ass and stuck his cock in between her legs. Haley started moving her hips and rubbing her clit against his cock and moaned with pleasure. Rick turned around and winked at Chelsi who was now sitting on the couch with her legs wide open rubbing her own clit while watching her father and sister arouse each other.

"C'mon, Dad, fuck me," Haley turned and whispered. Chelsi didn't like the sound of that but started to rub herself harder.

Rick backed up a little and grabbed his dick, lined it up with Haley's wet snatch, and slowly pushed his head into her. Haley grabbed the rug harder, bent over more, and took Rick's dick slowly inside of her. She turned around and looked at Chelsi giving her a little wink.

Don't wink at me anymore you little whore, Chelsi thought. She really was not enjoying this. Once Haley finally took her Dad's big schlong into her cunt completely, she started moaning like a porn star. How theatrical, Chelsi thought. I can't believe Dad's buying this... she looked at her father from behind as he pounded Haley and grabbed her hips. Wow, they're really going to town, she thought. She felt her clit tingle as she rubbed herself harder and immediately began to orgasm. As she started to moan, her father and sister both turned around and smiled at her. Fuck you, she thought, just hurry up and fucking finish her off already, Dad.

"Oh god, Haley, you're so fucking tight," Rick said as he pushed his way in. "And your tits are so soft," he bent over her and grabbed her swinging tits from behind, squeezing them hard as he continued to pound her from behind.

Chelsi had an idea. She got up and kneeled next to Haley and her Dad and looked at her father. "Hey, you think that's tight..." Chelsi said, seductively as she put her hand on Haley's ass. She got closer to Rick's ear and whispered, "Why don't you fuck her up the ass?"

Rick smiled. "Help me out?" he whispered with a smile.

"Gladly," Chelsi gave an evil smile back in return. Haley was almost in a trance, not even noticing that Chelsi was sitting beside her or touching her. Chelsi put her finger on her little sister's asshole and started to gently finger it, which caused Haley to moan louder and lean further over so that her tits touched the ground. After rubbing it for several minutes, Chelsi gently grabbed her father's huge, wet tool and backed it out of Haley's pussy until it was fully out. Rick looked at Chelsi and smiled. Chelsi then replaced her finger with Rick's rock hard cock on her ass and rubbed it, Haley continued to moan with pleasure and had started to rub her own clit between her legs.

With Chelsi's free hand, she held up five fingers and slowly counted down without speaking, just moving her lips and bending her fingers with each number counted-- 5...4...3...2... when she reached 1, she let go of Rick's cock and he grabbed Haley's hips and rammed it up Haley's ass so that it was all the way in. Haley let out a yelp and whipped her head around in shock and saw Chelsi and her father both smiling.

"Hey the fish eye!" Chelsi said in reference to Haley's wide open eyes. Rick laughed and continued to push his cock into her ass.

"Oh God you little bitch," Haley said, clenching her teeth. "Chelsi, you suck you stupid cunt!"

jclancy3
jclancy3
106 Followers