Chemistry

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You tempted me! And besides, you didn't resist either..."

"Why should I? Why let a good time go to waste? And you were quite irresistible as well..."

"But it was good fun. And right now, I don't think you'll want to resist..." I said, getting on top of him. Running my fingers under his shirt, I could feel his muscles tighten. "Would you agree?" Feeling an erection down below, that only fueled the fire more.

"I agree!" he quickly said as I kissed him. I was going to take it slow...and see how far I could go before he couldn't take it. He sat up as I took off his shirt, enjoying the sinewy display that was Luke. I started at his lips, going down his jaw to his neck. I got some groans out of him, kissing down his chest to the tender muscle of his abs. Secretly, I wished I'd had some hot candle wax on hand! I pulled down his sweatpants and took his boxers off with it, his long, thick cock standing out proudly. Unconsciously, I licked my lips; I was really going to enjoy this! Caressing his rod in my grip, I looked up at him.

"Tell me Luke, what do you want me to do?" I purred. His eyes were shut tight and he bit his lip, my thumb kneading over his sensitive spot.

"Mmm...taste me, Ashlynn..." he murmured. But I was going to take this to another level.

"You mean...this?" I said, licking up the length. "Or...this?" I continued, taking his cock head in my mouth, sucking gently. When I stopped, I noticed he was shuddering!

"Both..." he growled. I started again.

"So...you want this...AND this?" I said, doing the same actions as before.

"Yes." He hissed, his voice cracking. I looked at his reddening cock, the veins prominent and pulsing.

"Good." I said, going down on him, making him groan loudly. Tasting him and more, I took him as far as I would go before I stopped. That's when he sat up. In his arms, he held my body next to his as if I would disappear if he didn't hold me tight enough. Licking up to my neck, I knew I was in for it.

"You think you're going to get away with teasing me like that? Well, you're in for a big surprise, Missy..."

A little while later, we appeared from under the sheets, breathing heavily from the wonderful aftershocks we'd gotten. He was still moving a little inside me, groaning between kisses. He finally stopped and lay beside me, holding me again.

"Mmm...you certainly know how to put fires out...I never doubted your skills for a minute."

"Well, it was a team effort...you got some skills too." He said. I gently laughed, kissing him.

"Did you want any breakfast?"

"Oh, sure."

"Are you allergic to anything?"

"Well, only to being far from you." He said, kissing me. I smiled.

"Awe, you're so cute!" I said, getting up and slipping on a robe, heading into the bathroom to clean up. I was soon in the kitchen, putting together a nice breakfast in no time. He'd been hanging about the kitchen, just looking at me. I was really excited and jumpy, having the greatest morning of my life. He came up behind me, holding me around the waist and kissing my neck.

"Wow, you are an amazing cook! I'm very impressed."

"Thank you!" I said, looking to the side and getting a peck. He pulled away and we set the table, having breakfast soon after. Everyone fell in love with my pecan French toast casserole with eggs and sausage. And he was sprung on it! After breakfast, we put our plates in the sink. He wrapped his arms around me and kissed my neck again. I moaned, feeling him sucking on my skin, moving upward towards my lips. Once his hands got busy massaging my sides, I knew this was going to be more than affection. I didn't know when he had to be in, but I figured if we went another round then he'd be late.

"Luke, please don't..."

"Why not? I just want to thank you for making this lovely breakfast."

"I'm grateful, so grateful, but please, don't...ahhh..." I pleaded, but he would hear none of it, his hands massaging around my waist and up my sides to my breasts, cupping them and pinching my hard nipples. I wrapped my arms backwards around him, welcoming his smooth touch. I felt his big, hard dick sliding against my backside, begging to be inside of me once again. I brought my hands down and he turned me to him in one swift move, kissing my lips as I faced him. His hands gripped my thighs, pressing me to him and showing me how much he wanted me again. He started to walk forward and I kept my steps up until I hit the wall.

"Just one more time...for good luck." He strained, picking me up in his arms. I wrapped myself around him, sighing as he found himself inside me once again. I moaned, taking him deep and hard, gritting my teeth to the sensation of the constant sliding up and down the wall with each thrust. It didn't take long before I started to tighten up, gently screaming his name as he brought me to the edge. We came together almost painfully, breaths deep and rushed as we came down. He leaned down, chuckling as he nuzzled his face in the crook of my neck. I giggled, sighing and amazed at the night's and day's events. Kissing him softly, we held still for a bit before I heard a beeping noise. He put me down, hastily pulling up his pants. Pulling out the beeper from his job, he looked at the incoming number. Frowning, I knew who it was.

"Damn. I was really having some fun."

"Me too. But like I said, I'll be here." I said, writing down my number. Slipping him the piece of paper, he smiled.

"You are wonderful; I hope you know that."

"You're quite delightful yourself." I said. He kissed me.

"I will see you later."

"Have a good day!" I said, opening the front door. Watching him walk out, I grinned from ear to ear. Time to jot the latest events in the journal. I love chemistry. Might've not been my greatest subject in high school, but I aced it in real life.

12