Cherry and Jack Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Boxlicker101
Boxlicker101
3,146 Followers

When just the tip of her husband's cock was still between her lips, Cherry took the shaft gently in her fingers and removed it from her mouth. She smiled at him, her blue eyes shining, licked all around the ridge and pressed the tip of her tongue against the slit. Jack smiled back and relaxed in his chair, sliding forward to help his lovely wife do what they were both enjoying so much. Still moving slowly and fondling his shaft with her tongue, Cherry's mouth again engulfed his hard cock and withdrew. Murmuring happily from her personal pleasure and from knowing how much her husband was enjoying what she was doing, she continued sucking him off. She was right; Jack was tremendously enjoying the way Cherry's lips and tongue were caressing his cock. The physical pleasure throbbed out from where her mouth was stroking and flooded his body, but the view was also a joy. He reveled in the sight of her blonde head bobbing up and down over his lap, while his shaft plunged in and out of her sweet face. Almost as great were the occasional pauses when Cherry held his cock lightly in her fingers, looked up at him and smiled while she licked it like a lollipop. This was followed by taking his cock all the way back into her mouth. Everything that was being done to him gave him such extreme pleasure that Jack was moaning aloud and writhing in his chair. He knew that he would soon cum, but he wanted to enjoy Cherry's ministrations for as long as possible before then.

Before returning home from the lake, Cherry had put all her clothing back on, but she had no need for it now, and was actually feeling somewhat constrained. While her mouth continued stroking Jack's cock, she unbuttoned her blouse and shucked it off onto the floor. The bra followed, allowing her lovely breasts to swing free. They were a delight to Jack's eyes but he and Cherry knew they would also be an important part of their love-making.

The next time she took his cock out of her mouth and licked it, instead of sliding it back between her lips, Cherry held it upright. While holding it in one hand, she cupped a breast in the other hand and rubbed her nipple against the head of Jack's cock. His velvety hardness against such a very sensitive place caused her adorable nubbin to immediately become even more erect, giving him even more pleasure. Cherry's other nipple reacted the same way when it had its turn.

Jack thought he knew what has going to be happening next, and he was right. After his cock had been pleasured several times by each of Cherry's nipples, she leaned forward to hold it between her luscious breasts. When pressed together, they formed a delightfully soft channel for Jack's shaft so she could stroke him by slowly raising and lowering her upper body. She made sure that each stroke went low enough that her tongue would get a good, long lick of his cock head. Jack had been moaning and squirming on his chair from the incredible pleasure ever since Cherry had first taken his cock into her mouth. After a few minutes of being caressed by her succulent breasts, he was writhing and whimpering and ready to cum.

Cherry was aware of how close he was, and of what a wonderful time he was getting from her breasts, but she wanted to finish him off in her mouth. Once again, she rose high enough to engulf his cock, letting it glide between her lips until it pressed against the back of her throat. She sucked faster and her lips squeezed his shaft more tightly while her tongue continued laving its entire length.

She could feel his cock throbbing in her mouth and knew Jack would be cumming momentarily. Cherry eagerly expected a big mouthful of his semen, and positioned her tongue to catch it, while her lips continued to stroke his entire shaft. "Mmmm," she murmured happily as she felt his pubic area jerking under her face, followed by a spurt of viscous fluid. She quickly swallowed the first gob and her lips continued their sucking movements, with her tongue positioned to catch any more. She was rewarded by two more spurts of his cum, which she also swallowed, after savoring their flavor. With nothing more squirting into her mouth, Cherry took out Jack's cock, pressed her thumb against the base and brought it forward, squeezing out the leftover juice onto her waiting tongue. She swallowed that and licked off the head and around the ridge, making sure to get all the semen she had elicited.

Jack was lying back in his chair, his eyes closed, completely satisfied after being sucked off so expertly. Cherry had truly enjoyed giving him her special treat and was tired after working all day followed by her earlier sexual escapades. "Bedtime, Dear," she told him, and picked up her blouse and bra. He scooped up his clothing too, and followed her into the bedroom. After a few minutes of cuddling in bed, whispering about how much fun Friday night would be, they both fell asleep.

*

Thank you for reading the first half of the story of Jack and Cherry and Cliff. I hope you had as much fun as they did and as much as they expect to have later. You can vote if you want to and you can leave a comment or send me an email or you can wait until you have read the second part. If it hasn't already been posted it should be available no later than tomorrow.

Boxlicker101
Boxlicker101
3,146 Followers
12