Cherry Hill Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lucy's hands went to her huge mounds and she pushed them together invitingly, her nipples raking against each other and a small moan escaping her lips at the contact. Sheldon kicked his shoes off and pushed his pants down in a feat of fluidity that only alcohol can induce and was on the table in a flash. Sheldon's lips engulfed both nipples and his hands mauled the flesh attached to them He pushed them to her mouth and the two of them savored the taste of her skin, so reminiscent of George's daughter, yet different and delightful at the same time.

Lucy's hands, not to be idle, moved down Sheldon's powerful frame to his naked hips and then around to his raging cock, standing straight out along his firm belly. Her hands stroked faster and faster on his stiff prick, the ample pre-cum dripping from the tip provided all the lube she needed. They both sucked and licked her nipples while they kissed each other, both of them giving little sighs and moans of pleasure as their manipulated bodies twitched.

"Fuck my tits," Lucy commanded, her eyes burning into Sheldon's. "I want to feel you cum in my pussy, but use my tits to get there. Fuck'em hard and make me cum, you bastard," she hissed, her eyes never leaving Sheldon's. He didn't need to be told twice and he soon had his dick rocking in and out of the valley of warm, soft cleavage. She bent down to start slurping his cock head as it pistoned from between her boobs, the spit letting him move faster and faster.

Sheldon almost lost it. He felt her hands move down to her waist and she wiggled out of her jeans while he rode her chest like he was in a rodeo. His hands pushed and twisted her huge mounds of flesh, his thumbs and forefingers constantly tweaking and twisting her nipples. Her body rocked under his, twitching with each prodding finger and each thrust of his cum-drooling cock. The sound of her jeans hitting the floor joined the sounds of silenced passion in the room. Lucy kept a hand at her pussy, the pink hole sloshing noisily as she fingered it, shoving four fingers in her well-fucked hole, while her other hand moved up to twist Sheldon's balls.

"Oh fuck yes," Sheldon moaned loudly. He knew he was close, she knew he was close

"Oh fuck! Oh fucking cum in me, you bastard! Fill my cunt!" she almost screamed. Sheldon didn't need much more encouragement and he slid backwards from her tits until he was standing between her lewdly splayed legs. Both of her hands went to her pussy and she stretched it wide with two fingers from each hand, her pink depths dripping with her cum already.

Sheldon slammed his cock home and she let her pussy slap shut against his prick. The velvet vice clamped down and a squirt of her cum came out. Her hands blurred on her clit and her body twitched. Sheldon shot his load deep in her belly, his whole body going numb except his dick, as it was getting milked by the wild blonde cunt riding him.

Shot after shot erupted from his prick like a volcano. Sheldon couldn't even stand after the fifth shot, his body slumping forward as his neighbor kept twitching her hips and fucking him on the pool table. She felt each of his 8 powerful shots blast into her womb, coating her pink walls with his hot white cum. His prick continued dribbling cum into her for another minute while Sheldon caught his breath and let his jack hammering heart slow down.

"Fuckin' A," Sheldon managed, standing, but keeping his cock buried to the hilt in her pussy. He felt her muscles work around his rod, but was surprised at how loose she actually was, only the entrance of her pussy able to keep a lock around his wilting dick.

"Goddamn right," she sighed, trying to catch her breath as well. Her body convulsed and tightened up as smaller after-shock orgasms ripped through her.

Sheldon chuckled at the sight and pulled out slowly. Lucy pushed her hips up and braced her feet on the edge of the table. Her fingers pulled her pussy open wide and Sheldon looked in, seeing a pond of cum contained in her dripping twat.

"That's all you," she cooed. Sheldon watched in mystery as she squeezed her cunt muscles together and pushed their cum out in a milky river, her pussy contracting down and her fingers letting it close back to its normal size. Their spunk ran down over her puckered ass and dripped down onto the rail of the pool table, staining the green fabric white as Lucy kept dripping.

"Thanks for the ride," Sheldon said, pulling his pants on his legs.

"Oh fuck, George!" Lucy said, a look of panic on her face.

"Oh, hell, I'm sure he's just..." Sheldon started, snapping and zipping his fly.

"...right behind you," George's voice said flatly. "If you're done fucking my sister-in-law, can we get going? I'm fuckin' hungry and my ankle hurts like hell," he continued. Lucy pulled her pants back on, electing to carny her shoes. Sheldon noticed the bright red she had turned, the flush extending almost down to her still-distended nipples. George held the door open for her, his face a mask of emotionless anger. She barely looked at him, but as she did, she hurried in her step.

George looked at Sheldon and his face softened for a moment and he winked before his face turned to stone again and he followed his freshly fucked in-law out the door. Sheldon started to laugh as he put his shoes on, it growing from a nervous chuckle to a rolling belly laugh before he took a deep breath and walked out of the club to his car.

******

"Do it!" Mitzi Collins growled into the phone. Her finger flipped the cell phone closed, then pushed it into her purse. Soon it was buried deep inside her cunt, stroking and fucking herself into a frenzy of lust. She had just finished the phone conversation with her husband Derek, and she knew he'd be ready to pleasure her. That or he'd take his punishment. Her head nodded as she passed Tonya Reese coming towards her in her own vehicle.

She wondered when she'd get over to Tonya's for her personnel facial, but she wasn't on the list for this week, just her and her husband.

Mitzi pulled into her drive and shut off the engine. Opening the door the tall black bombshell stepped out and placed her 5 inch stilettos onto the pavement; the click of her shoes, could be heard echoing off the trees. It was going on 7:00, and she was late from work. That was how all this started tonight. Her sub had tried to berate her for being late. She immediately fired off their punishment, and she knew that her husband was in such a frenzy to cum, she only have to point and he would.

The door was pulled open, before she even got there. He'd been ordered to come to the door naked, and hard. It was to be opened precisely when she would have opened it herself. She walked in and stood there. Derek closed the door behind her, and removed her jacket for her. Derek's cock was so hard for Mitzi, that it wanted to burst all over her expensive suit. She'd ordered him to jerk off the last hour, and to be cocked and ready when she got home.

He had been sitting on the couch, holding the flogger and running it over his cock for the last hour, his hand jerking fast, then slow. His balls wanted to release and flood his wife's pussy, mouth, ass, or tits, he didn't care, it was all for her anyway, he just needed to cum. Derek's cock hit his wife's ass and a large drop of pre-cum soaked her skirt.

"You didn't," she sighed in frustration.

Derek said nothing, his veins flooded with lust. His eyes glowed thick with desire, as he knew he was going to be forced to not cum for the next hour. Pre-cum on her favorite skirt was really going to piss her off. His wife was a perfectionist, everything was clean, and everything was kept in perfect order. She was obsessed with the need to have nothing out of order. He pulled her skirt from her body, and handed it to her. As she inspected the wet stain, he pulled her thong down, and she stepped free of it as well. He looked at her ass, as he was on his knees pulling the thong away from her heels. "May I kiss your ass, Mistress?" he begged.

She turned back and looked at her husband. His eyes looked so full of love, and heat, that she couldn't resist his request, the stain bothered her, but right now her own pussy was on fire. "Yes, Slave you may kiss it, lick it to while your there." Mitzi watched as her husband placed his strong hands on her hips and he lifted his mouth to her firm globes of ass cheek. She moaned in pleasure as he licked up and down her cheeks. Sliding his tongue over each hard, black part of her. His fingers moved between the cracks and he licked the full length of it, before kissing the skin he had made wet.

Mitzi felt his tongue slide against her ass hole and she almost came. She moved quickly from him, and spun around. "Get up and let's have dinner."

Derek followed her into the kitchen, his hard cock leaping to do her bidding. He only wanted to bury himself in her, but he knew it would be when she said so. He liked living like this. All his life he had been in charge of everything. After his father had dumped his mom, Derek grew up as the head of the household. He worked two jobs after school, fed and kept his little brother and sisters, and kept a roof over his family's head. Once he got a scholarship to play ball, he was home free. Got a degree in Biology, earned enough money for him, to provide all his family with a college education, then met Mitzi.

Mitzi and he had hit it off right away. She had this body that just wouldn't stop. They had dated for months, before sleeping together, and then months after that she started leaving these magazines around. He'd flip through them, and feel his cock getting harder with the images of her taking control of him. He loved it when he finally asked her to start treating him like she owned him. It was his way of letting someone else handle something in his life. They married a couple of years later, and he worked on finding a few cures for a few illnesses. Before long he quit his job, and now sells cars to pass the time. He doesn't need to work, but he does it to not get bored. Usually he is home, keeping the place running smoothly, while Mitzi works.

Derek scooted Mitzi into her chair, served her food, then settled in to eat hers. His hand played with his cock, while the other handled his fork. "How was your day?" he asked. Dinner was one of the few times, he removed himself from the submissive state, though he knew to keep his cock hard, was still an ongoing command. Mitzi smiled, and at her supper with nothing, but her blouse and bra on. She knew his hand was keeping his 12 inch cock hard and ready for her. She'd be fucking it soon enough, so she went ahead and enjoyed the conversation of the day.

"Well, I wasn't sure why I had to go in on a Satuday. I mean the dentist office is closed on weekends, but there was an emergency as you know, and fuck it took most of the morning to do that procedure. Then some parent brought a kid by, and he'd knocked out a couple of permanent teeth. So we worked on him some, then I figured I'd get some things done for the doc, while I was there. I want to come home early Monday. I'm hoping to visit old lady Kestler, and take her shopping."

Derek nodded, "She does need to get out of that house. I think it is the creepiest place in the neighborhood."

Mitzi giggled, "Some say its haunted!"

"I've heard that rumor," he finished his food, and cleared his and her plates. Then stood beside her, his mind racing over what she may have planned for the evening.

Her eyes looked at the black rod that was poking out at her. She touched the wet tip, then licked her finger clean. Mitzi enjoyed the control she had on his sex, but she also wondered how this had happened. She knew it was miscommunication on her part. She had left the magazines out years ago, hoping he'd dominate her, and in the end she had found the flogger in her hand and him asking for her to control one aspect of his life. Mitzi could tell how desperately Derek had wanted this, so she had become the Dominate in the relationship, she often wondered how the whip would feel across her back, or the flogger handle shoved up her ass. Not wanting to take his pleasure from him, she continued in this way of life. Only wanting to please him in the end. Mitzi chuckled to herself, thinking it was pretty ironic that the Slave really did have more control over her then he realized.

Pushing her chair back, Mitzi stood in front of Derek, she actually hated this part. She never knew what to come up with next. Wrapping her fingers around his massive cock, she led him to the bedroom. Her mind played over the different articles he'd cut out for her to peruse, as well as pictures. His dick was swollen in her palm and she pulled on it while they moved into the room. Mitzi released him, then walked over and grabbed the cock and ball divider. He had all ready held his erection for a long time now, no use not having him hold it back longer.

Derek eyed the black leather and watched her hands move toward his dick. He almost told her he wanted to end it and cum now, but he didn't. His dick jerked as she touched his skin, and tightened the snaps tight around his rod, and his sac. He felt like he'd explode with the slightest whisper or suggestion from her mouth, but he held off, and waited for what she had planned next.

Taking his cock by her hand once more, she led him to the bed. "Climb on, Slut."

He did as she had ordered and was soon spread eagle. His hands in the cuffs that hung from each end of the bed, and his legs cuffed down at each posts. She took off her blouse and her bra, then reached into the drawer under the bed and pulled out the nipple stimulator. Mitzi attached the nipple cups to each one of Derek's nipples and began to pull his nipples as she sucked pumped and released the air that surrounded them. She watched his face contort, and she knew he was enjoying the sensation of his nipples being sucked from his chest.

She'd used this on herself before and came often, so she knew he liked it. Her body throbbed with hunger, and she watched his cock swell more, wanting to cum for her. Mitzi released his nipples, then bent down and licked each one, then bit his skin hard. Derek jerked up and pulled on his bindings. He felt his hips lift in the air. Mitzi smiled up at him, and Derek returned her grin.

Mitzi straddled her husband's cock and slid her wet pussy all over the shaft. She felt the juices of his body cover the hard member, then she took her hand and guided him in. His cock was full and thick, her black pussy lips separated to show the pink inside. Pushing down on his granite filled dick, she felt every inch of her husband's package drive inside her. "Fuck baby, you're so big for me tonight."

Derek grinned and watched his wife drive up and down on his cock, the cum was boiling now more then ever. He wanted to reach out and twist her nipples, making her feel a bit of pain. His hips lifted, and tried to impale her deeper, but all he could do was thrust up at her pussy. "Oh Jesus, Hon... I think I'm going to pop!"

She smiled down on him, her own body rocking and rubbing his shaft. Her hot, black pussy was sloppy with cunt juice and she wanted it to mix with cum. "Do it, baby! Cum for me!" she screamed out.

His load of semen shot into her cavern and she covered his cock with her cum. The two liquids flowed hot and heavy. Each one was thick and each one continued to shoot out massive amounts of sticky syrup. She squeezed his shaft, and felt his cock jerk in spasms as it released the rest of the pent up come from his harnessed balls. Mitzi finished her own jerks and wiggles, before climbing off his softened dick, still an impressive size when eased of its gift.

Mitzi crawled over and offered her nipple to his mouth. Derek sucked greedily on it, pulling and biting the hard bud. "Ouch!" she exclaimed and almost punished him, but she looked down, and stopped. She noticed something that she wasn't sure if he had realized. His eyes had grown wide for a moment, and seemed to darken a bit more. Locking that thought in her mind she released the cuffs, and then the ones at his ankles were undone as well. The strap on his cock was unsnapped and tossed to the floor.

Derek pulled her to him, slipped an arm around her. His cock all ready responding again. He rolled over her and entered her slowly. This was how they completed each act of bondage play, with slow easy loving. Derek moved and slipped his cock out, and then back in. Each time growing fuller and longer.

Mitzi wrapped her legs around him, and held him close. Thoughts of him having her cuffed to the bed and taking her from behind filled her mind. It wasn't long before Derek was biting her nipples, and her neck, each bite becoming harder, and bringing more pleasure with the pain for Mitzi. She promised that she'd have to find some way to turn over the reigns and let him to the work for a while.

********

Jade looked around her tiny apartment and sighed heavily.

"Another fucking day wasted," she said to the empty room. She'd moved in to the apartment a few months ago and she'd been hating it since. The only good thing she'd discovered is an ample amount of clientele in the neighborhood to sell her pot to; and more than a few of them were more than willing to fuck her stupid for her drugs instead of paying cash. Most of the time, that was just fine with her.

Jade's head rolled lazily to the clock on the wall over her TV and saw that it was already 9 PM. She grabbed the remote next to her on the couch and shut the TV off, tired of the routine line up of the same old shit. She looked down at herself as she stood up; it hadn't occurred to her before just then that she hadn't even changed out of her pajama's, her dangerously low riding flannel pants reminding her that she'd at least showered and shaved her silken pussy hair this morning. She stretched her arms above her head, cracking her knuckles as she felt the thin fabric of her excessively short T-shirt scratching over the tops of her nipples, threatening to have the bottom hem catch on her suddenly erect nubs.

Jade wandered across the room to her little kitchenette area and opened the fridge door, letting the cool air rake across her body and sending a chill through her skin in all the right places. She still had three pounds of weed in there, nestled in among her milk and eggs and the few other meager groceries she kept. None of the food she had looked good and she shut the door harder than she should have. With another heavy sigh, she closed her eyes and banged her head against the freezer door.

"I hate this fucking town!" she yelled loud enough for her neighbors to hear. Her eyes flashed open and she saw the magnet for the local pizza delivery joint. Three thoughts ran through her head: first, her stomach twitched in hunger, second, her mind twitched over eating greasy, cheap pizza while stoned, and third, she might be able to fuck the pizza driver. This neighborhood supplied ample buyers for her product, but the problem was that most of them were chicks. She didn't mind eating pussy while stoned, or even better yet, feeling the pleasure enhancement of Columbia's finest in her blood stream and a well-trained tongue wracking her cunt, but nothing beat a good, hard, hot cock sliding in and out of her velvet vice.

Her hand was reaching for the phone and dialing the number before she even realized she was doing it.

"Pizza Park? This is Jade Wanatabe, 609 Cherry Lane, Apartment D. I need a pizza delivered," she said after the phone was answered.

"Hello Jade, this is Brian, what can we get for you?" the man answered. His voice sounded like he was in his mid twenties, it was clear, well spoken, and it sounded like he had utter contempt for his job.

"Brian," Jade said, opening a cupboard door and pulling out a small leather purse. "I'll be honest. I'm not really all that hungry for pizza." She opened the purse and pulled a joint out of it and a strike-anywhere match. She heard a heavy sigh in the receiver and she knew she had him. A smile curved her lips for the first time that day as she put her joint in her mouth.