Cherry Takes On The NFL Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"His club, what club does he own?"

"He owns Sapphires, you know, just like those jewels you used to wear. His club is right next to Mark's office building. He knows Mark quite well and he told me if you were on Mark's arm then I shouldn't even expect you to come back to work for me at all. So, what happens is this, you come back, you walk in here with an attitude, you aren't dancing the way you used to, you are not your normal self and I am willing to listen and try to get you back on track. What the fuck happened?"

"I got angry when I caught him watching Fox News. I told him CNN is the more journalistically reliable. They have a solid global operation, however, and Fox News is known as 'faux news'. That does not speak well of it and that if you want actual news, instead of spin, skip CNN and Fox and head to NPR.

He told me NPR doesn't have a single conservative journalist. I told him that he and I had just developed serious philosophical differences. He said that I obviously didn't watch it or I wouldn't think that way. I told him I honestly only know what I do about it from the buzz around it. I told him we don't get it here, but I've never heard anybody I consider smart say a good thing about it. He just looked at me as if I was a raving lunatic."

"I don't blame him one bit. If you actually said that, then you were a raving lunatic. Let me tell you something. I want it here. Out in Las Vegas, they didn't get it either until after 911. The Fox entertainment network switched over to Fox News for three solid weeks. The public had never seen it before because the authorities wouldn't put it on the air. It offers a different take on the news. They hate the fact that Fox is the only conservative voice in the media and they were hell bent on keeping it off the air. Once the public out there was exposed to it, they wanted it. ABC, NBC, CBS, CNN, CNBC, MSNBC NPR and all the others are so far left wing in their coverage and commentary that it is sickening. Fox has as many liberal commentators as they have conservative ones. They give both sides of the story unlike the other news outlets. The public saw that and demanded it and they started canceling their cable subscriptions and going for satellite dishes. Finally, they relented and put it on the air. It is the number one cable news in the world for a reason. Anyway, what else happened?"

"Then the shit really hit the fan when he said when Bush left office, this country had a $565 Billion dollar deficit and that today, under Obama it is $2.4 trillion. He said Obama is destroying this country. I lost it. I told him that Obama couldn't bail out the sinking ship with a teacup. The issue is not that 'Obama broke it' it's that 'it's fucking unfixable' at least, not quickly."

"You are wrong on that. It can be stopped quickly but Obama doesn't have it in his DNA to stop spending money. Obama is spending the country into bankruptcy, Cherry. He is correct on that. The figures he gave you are accurate. Bush made mistakes, everyone agrees on that, but there is no way he can be compared to the colossal errors Obama is making every single day," Ted said.

"Then he said that Obama was as close to a communist as one could get. I freaked out at that. That is the dumbest thing I ever heard."

Ted turned and reached for his bookshelf. He took two books from the shelf and slid them across the desk to Cherry. "These are Obama's books. He supposedly wrote them. Have you read them?"

"No, I haven't Ted."

"You know, of all the dancers I have here, you are the only one with a fucking degree but you are also the dumbest. Have you ever heard of Frank Marshall Davis? It turns out that Frank Marshall Davis was a communist. He just happened to be Obama's childhood mentor. Davis was a member of the Communist Party USA. Google him, you'll be amazed at what is out there.

However, it doesn't stop there. Obama started hiring all these so-called Czars. One was a man named Van Jones. Jones served as an adviser to the White House Council on Environmental Quality. In 2004 he supported the '9/11 truther' movement, which believes the Bush administration may have been involved in the Sept. 11, 2001, terror attacks. Jones self-described himself as a 'communist' during the 1990's and previously worked with a group dedicated to Marxist and Leninist philosophies. Obama brought this man into the White House for God's sake.

Then, just to piss on everyone, Obama allowed a Christmas tree ornament to be put on the White House Christmas Tree with Mao Zedong's picture on it. One of the largest mass murderers of all time and they thought that this was just fine to hang in the White House for Christ's sake!

Maybe now you can see why intelligent people have serious questions about the man running the country. These are facts, serious facts," Ted said.

"He just pissed me off with his Conservative views. Conservatives are jerks. Can't they see what they are doing? They want to start wars and the democrats want to make things better at home. That is the difference."

"Really, so I am a jerk too? You went to a liberal college, taught by liberal professors and fed the liberal bull crap and you bought it. I am a businessperson. I own this place. I pay the bills. That doesn't make me a conservative; I chose to be one because I want to insure that all of you have a place to continue to work. Conservatives want less government, not more. Conservatives want the government to live within their means. That means not spending more money than they take in. Liberals believe that people are too stupid to manage their own money and their own affairs. They want to take the decisions away from people and make them for them. I don't believe in that at all.

Every decision that man makes affects my bottom line, you, and me as well. This man is spending this country into oblivion. If he keeps this up, we'll lose our credit rating, the stock market will fall and when that happens, the customers you rely on will not be here. He wants you to never question him and just follow whatever he says and accept it as gospel. It's time you got your face out of your coke mirror and screw your head on straight for once. If you can't do that, then you need to find a new place to work," Ted stated emphatically.

Cherry was pissed when she left Ted's office. She looked around the club and saw many empty chairs. She wasn't a dumb girl. She knew that the unemployment rate was climbing. Many of her 'regulars' were MIA and she missed seeing them. She missed the money she used to make from them as well. What happened with the nearly one trillion dollars Obama spent in the stimulus? Didn't he say that if he spent that much money unemployment would not hit 8%? It was now 9.2% and growing. Was she wrong? Something in her warped mind just wouldn't allow her to accept that she was wrong.

She went home that night and checked her mailbox. There was a letter from The Banner Agency. She opened it to find an invitation to the St. Valentines Day Bash. The party weekend was only a week away. On the bottom of the invitation, was a handwritten note from Michelle asking her to let her know what would be a good time to send the plane to pick her up? Cherry didn't call her back; she just sent her a text telling her she would not be attending.

She turned on her computer and went into the chat room. Mark was nowhere to be seen. She searched and even checked the numbers but he just was not there. Why am I even bothering, I don't want to talk to him anyway?

Her funk was blooming that night. She hadn't heard from Jamal, Chris or Rashad. They would definitely be going to the party. They had told her that they would be in town the first week of February but they hadn't come into the club yet. She wanted to see them. She needed to see them. She needed the one thing only they could give her. The more she thought about it, the worse she felt. Why had they abandoned her?

She lit a bowl and thought back to the great times she had with them. From the first time she met them, they were her total fantasy brought to life. She remembered the first time she danced for them at the club. That was the first time she wore her sapphires, Mark had just given them to her at dinner. He introduced them to her and then he left. Those three strong, handsome men were everything she had ever dreamed of being with.

She remembered the first time she saw the bulge in Rashad's slacks. Her mouth watered at the thought that before that night was over, she would know every part of these fine men. When they got back to her home, the sex had been out of bounds. They took her to paradise and brought her back repeatedly. She sucked them, she fucked them and they all took turns reaming her tight asshole. They filled her completely with their cocks and with their friendship.

She thought about Hawaii and the perfect times they had shared. Their times together and the fabulous gangbang those idiots arranged had her in a state of constant happiness. The time she shared with the girls, the orgies, all of that had her dripping wet. She was slapping her pussy and cumming as she smoked. Everything about Hawaii was perfect. The best part was finally making love to Mark. What did I just say? Making love is something far different than fucking his brains out. She did fuck his brains out but she made love to him in his suite, under that gorgeous waterfall and in the surf on Waimea Bay just to name a few places. Her body relived those moments and she was cumming harder than before. She knew those days were over but at least she had the memories. Those memories would stay with her forever.

Cherry danced daily and she tried to regain control of her head. Each day brought her closer to the date of the party. She had walked away from more than just Mark Banner; she had thrown away a career that every slut on earth would kill to have. She didn't even say goodbye to anyone. Her rage just forced her to leave immediately. She really was a bitch.

As Thursday approached, she was beside herself. This was supposed to be a wild weekend filled with many beautiful black studs to rock her world.

She walked into the Peeler Palace in a dark mood but she knew she had to get rid of that before Ted saw her. She had already lost so much and she couldn't lose this job too.

The club was modestly busy and she did her thing and made good money. It wasn't great but it would do. Towards the end of the evening, a black man walked into the club. He was tall and well built. He was definitely 'gangsta' material. She caught his eye and she danced for him. His grill was gold and his face was scarred but he tipped her well. She went on stage and when she came down, he was gone. Her shift was over and she headed out of the bar. She saw him standing at the rear of the building. He called to her, she walked over to the entrance to the alley, and they talked.

"Yo mamma, you up for some black dick tonight? Do you think your tiny pussy can handle what I've got in my shorts?"

"Baby, I can handle anything you got and more," she said sarcastically. She was supposed to be in the arms of three of the best looking black men on the planet tonight but that wasn't happening. "What have you got in there that would impress me?"

"Come on over here mamma and I'll show you wot I gots." He turned and walked into the alley.

Cherry followed him and he pulled his black cock from his pants. It was a good size but not great. He waved it at her and she was drawn to it like a bee to honey. She wrapped her hand around his cock and felt him swell in her grasp. He was not as big as she was used to but he was a good size. He put his hands on her shoulders and pushed her to her knees.

"Suck my cock bitch, show me what you got."

Cherry took him in her mouth and began to suck. Her lips felt the ridges and veins as they passed into her mouth. She wasn't as turned on as she had hoped to be but she was sucking his cock nonetheless. Suddenly, she felt additional hands on her. She looked around and saw that he was not alone. There were at least six or more black men waving their cocks at her. The hands tore at her top, ripping the thin fabric and exposing her breasts.

Strong hands pulled her face to a cock that was shoved into her mouth. She started to protest but that just made matters worse. They were tearing her clothes off and someone was shoving his cock into her pussy savagely. She tried to stop it but all she got was a heavy smack to the head.

She had always wanted a 'gangsta' gangbang but not like this. She was passed from one to another and used viciously. If she didn't do exactly what they wanted, they hit her and hit her hard. They all fucked her and shoved their cocks into her mouth repeatedly. They all took a turn fucking her ass. She was helpless and she was starting to scream loudly. One of them, she didn't know who, hit her again. This time he hit her so hard that she flew against the dumpster and opened a large gash on her face. She was bleeding profusely. They saw the blood and decided to finish the job. They beat her and kicked her. She was bleeding from every part of her body. Her face was a bloody mess.

They are going to kill me, was the last conscious thought she would have for two months.

They continued to put the boots to her and when they fled the scene, they were sure she was dead.

At 6am the following morning, the waste disposal company reported a woman who appeared to be dead lying behind the Peeler Palace. The police rolled immediately and so did the local ambulance company. They discovered that she was barely breathing and she was rushed to the closest hospital.

Detective Bob Thompson, a thirty-one year veteran was assigned to this case. He was a tall, surly man who had seen much violence during his career. He directed the CSI teams collecting and photographing all the evidence. Fingerprints were taken and Cherry's clothes were collected for examination.

After all the evidence had been collected, Detective Thompson went to the hospital where he met with Officer Bill Bryant who had escorted the ambulance. Officer Bryant told the detective that the woman was Cherry Anderson and that she was a dancer at the Peeler Palace. He also told the detective that he had never met her but three of his good friends were well acquainted with her. He told the detective that he believed that Phil Johnson was her lawyer. She was in surgery now and he had no idea about any family information.

Detective Thompson knew Phil Johnson and he placed a phone call to his home. Phil answered the phone and listened to what Thompson told him. Phil got his number and said he would call him back if he was able to find out anything that would be of help. Phil placed a call to Mark's private line immediately. Phil had no idea that there was a huge orgy going on and his call went to voice mail. He left a message and knew that Mark would call him back.

Mark had a series of flashing lights installed throughout the three floors to indicate when a call was coming in on his private line. Only a dozen people had that number outside the people who were partying with him this weekend. Michelle saw the light and went to find Mark. She pulled him from a threesome and told him to check his messages. He went to his suite and listened to the message.

"Phil, it's Mark. What the fuck happened?"

"I don't know. I got a call from Detective Thompson and he told me that Cherry had been gang raped and was near death. She was found this morning naked, bleeding heavily and there was no questioned that she had been viciously raped and left for dead."

"How did he know to call you?"

"Officer Bill Bryant is a friend of Rashad's. They went to school together along with David. He is the one who told Thompson to call me. They don't know anything about her family. I was hoping you might have some of that information," Phil said.

"I don't have any information at all. She never said a word to me other than she doesn't talk to her parents about anything important. Rashad, Jamal and Chris are here with me. Let me talk to them. They may have some information that I don't have. What hospital is she in? Is she awake?"

Phil told him that she was in surgery and told him the hospital. Mark said he would get back to him shortly.

He called downstairs and told Michelle to get the guys and come upstairs immediately. Mark told them what had happened. To say they were shocked was an understatement. None of them had any information regarding her family. Mark told Michelle that he wanted his own investigators on the scene as soon as possible. He wanted all the facts and he wanted whoever was responsible in jail for a very long time.

Mark called Phil back and told him he had nothing to add to what they knew. Michelle went back downstairs and found their PI's and gave them their marching orders. She told them to leave no stone unturned. She found Dave and Ron and told them to get the jet ready to go. She was overheard while she was telling them what had happened.

"Michelle, can I talk to you for a minute?" George asked. "I overheard what you said. I wasn't listening but when I heard you say Cherry, my ears picked up. Is this the same girl that went to Hawaii with Mark?"

"Yes George, it is. How do you know Cherry?"

"I don't know her at all. I do know someone who does. My brother owns the Peeler Palace. Can I talk to Mark?"

"Hold on George," she said as she grabbed her two investigators. "Let's go upstairs."

The group went up to Marks floor and George told Mark that Cherry worked for his brother Ted. George picked up the phone and made a call. He told his brother what had happened. Ted was shocked. He wasn't home and no one had his cell number other than family. The police had not been able to reach him.

Mark reached for the phone. "Ted, Mark Banner here, I am going to give you a phone number. Please call Phil Johnson immediately. He is a friend and Cherry's lawyer. We need to get in touch with her family. Do you have that information?"

"I have it at the club. I am heading to my car as we speak. I don't have a lot of information but I do have contact numbers in case of an emergency. I also have her home address. Is she going to be okay Mark?"

"I don't know Ted, I just don't know. From what I was told, it appears that she was gang raped and left for dead. Do you have surveillance in the club?"

"I do, I had it installed a few years ago. No one knows it is there but I always worried about something like this happening."

"I have my investigators flying out of Vegas within the hour. Can we get copies of those tapes?"

"I can make copies for the police and for you as well. George will give you my phone number and have them call me the minute they land. Do you want me to pick them up at the airport?"

"I appreciate the offer but my staff is arranging rental cars for them as we speak. I would like to have them talk to you and your staff today if possible."

"Whatever you need Mark, anything at all. I need to tell you something. I chewed her ass out a few days ago. Ever since she got back from Hawaii, she has been a major bitch with everyone. I had a long talk with her. She told me part of what you two had argued about and I know I shocked the crap out of her because you and I agree on everything. I know that didn't make her happy but she did listen to me. Of course, I also told her to get her head out of her ass or get the fuck out of my club.

I heard there was a party at your place this weekend. One of her friends told me she was too stubborn to go even though she did receive an invitation. She can be difficult. I guess you know that. Anyway, when your people get here, have them call me. I'll meet them at the club. I'll call Phil right away and get him the information. Anything else you need, please call me anytime at all."