Cherry World

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bassbelly
bassbelly
775 Followers

"Let's fly right into bed," he answered, "I think we need to do some research on our own." He dried her off and led her to the bed.

As they stretched out beside each other, she asked, "How many times a day do you suppose we're supposed to do it?"

"I assume that if we exceed the quota, they'll let us know."

"Mmm," she moaned. "We have time to experiment now."

He immediately knelt between her knees and breathed on her damp pussy. She slithered around so her mouth was under his cock. He licked her slit as he felt her mouth surround his manhood and suck it in. He moaned as he sucked her essence into his mouth and clamped his lips onto her clit. He slid his finger into her vagina and found her "G" spot. She almost jumped off the bed.

"Oooooo," she squealed, her hips bucking wildly. Nobody had ever touched her like that. She got so excited, she suddenly deep throated him. She swallowed a couple of times and felt his nuts tighten. She had never let anyone cum in her mouth. She swallowed again and felt him shoot his load into the back of her throat. She was enjoying the flavor as she came on his finger and mouth.

They broke their embrace and rolled up next to each other.

"That was great!" she exclaimed.

"Totally awesome," he agreed.

"We've gotta do that some more."

"We will, Tanya, we will."

His big strong arms held her tightly to his chest. She loved it when he did this. They rubbed each other. Her hand slipped down to his crotch and felt his hardening cock. She jacked it a little. "Turns out, I'm your slut," she remarked.

"To be a slut, you have to have bad taste. I can guarantee, you taste great!" he exclaimed. "Are you ready for round two?"

"Saddle up, cowboy, this bronco is ready!" she cried as she guided his prick to her target. It slipped easily between her lips and she started humping him. He stabbed her repeatedly with his engorged cock. She moaned and cried for more. He ground into her as hard as he could and she returned every pump. She was insatiable. He loved a challenge and tried to make her come first, but in the end, he shot two loads into her before she came again.

"I think you broke my dick," he remarked as he rolled off of her.

"Serves you right for making my pussy sore," she replied.

"I hope it's not too sore to continue experimenting," he commented.

"I'm a big girl now. Even if it hurts, I can work through it for the reward at the end."

"I know an experiment that doesn't involve your pussy," the Colonel offered.

She looked at him suspiciously. "Do you mean what I think you mean?"

"Probably. Have you done it before?"

"No, one of my boyfriends wanted to do it but I wouldn't let him."

"I've only tried it once. We weren't really comfortable with it and she kept complaining. I always wanted to try it with someone 'compatible'"

"Oh, I guess that would be me?" she laughed.

"You're the only one I've ever been 'compatible' with, so I guess you are the prime candidate."

"Alright, let's see if we can find some love lube," she remarked. She went into the bathroom and looked in the medicine chest. There was an unopened jar of KY jelly. She retrieved the jar and took it to the bedroom. "Looky what I found!"

"Hmmm, maybe mission planning is more thorough than I thought," he said.

"How do you want to do this?" she asked.

"Well, I'll grease you up while you grease me up and then we'll see if anything great happens," he answered. He opened the jar with a quick twist and scooped up a big dollop. "Get on your belly and open your legs," he commanded.

She dipped in the jar and scooped out a hand full. "You first," she said as she rubbed the jelly up and down his cock.

"Be careful or we'll never get to the good part," he murmured.

She finished lubing him and rolled over on her belly. She got her knees under her and pushed her ass above the bed. He applied a liberal dose of KY to her ass. He stuck his finger in it a little way to see what her reaction would be. She moaned a little and pushed back into him. He slid in a second finger and began fucking her ass with his fingers. She was moaning and rocking back and forth on him.

He leaned forward and whispered in her ear, "Are you ready to experiment?"

"It doesn't hurt. Let's go for it!"

He mounted her from behind and slowly, carefully slipped his cock into her ass. She grunted as it passed her sphincter and she tried to relax around him. Soon he was all the way in.

"How does that feel?" he inquired.

"It feels good in a strange kind of way. Get it on!"

He started moving inside her. She could feel every vein in his cock as it slid in and out of her ass. She was moaning continuously. She was incredibly tight. It really felt exquisite. He thrust into her harder and harder.

"Oh, yeah, fuck me harder, harder. I'm gonna cum! Ahhh YESSSsssss!"

He could feel her pussy juice slathering his balls. When she came her sphincter tightened around his cock. He drove into her as far as he could and stopped, squirting huge amounts of cum into her asshole. When he finished, he withdrew and it came out of her with a little "pop."

"That was really good," she said, "I didn't think I would like being ass-fucked and I never would have believed it would make me cum, but it sure did!"

"It was incredible," he answered. "It was so damned tight! I guess I got your cherry."

"Boy, I guess you did! We have to do that more often."

They got up and went back into the shower, washing off the cum and love lube. As he dried her body for her, he kissed her belly button. He got on his knees and like all men eventually do, he worshipped her pussy.

Hand in hand they went back to the bed and changed the linens. "I wonder how many sheets we can use up in a week," she mused.

"All of them," he answered.

They lay down on the bed. His cock was getting hard again. He got her into the spoon position and stabbed his cock into her. "Good night honey," he whispered.

"Good night," she replied. She fell asleep as his cock twitched inside her. She smiled.

The wakeup alarm sounded. It was still dark outside and at first he thought it was a fire drill. She blew in his ear and said, "Time to rise and shine."

They both got up and attended to their morning toilet. Rested and relaxed, they waited for orders.

Two minutes later the loudspeaker instructed them to report back to build seven, this time to room 1.

They entered the building and easily found room 1. The door opened at their approach. They entered the room. Room 1 was the size of a basketball court with high ceilings and no windows. It was empty.

The Colonel said, "I wonder if this is the right room 1."

"It must be," she answered.

He wondered if this were some sort of test. He put his arm around Tanya and gave her a little squeeze. "Let's explore," he said.

They walked to the wall and started walking around the room perimeter. About half way around they found a well camouflaged door. A little sign on it said, "Open and enter."

"This reminds me of Alice in Wonderland," she giggled.

They stepped into a grey corridor. "Halt." Came the command. "Colonel through the door on the left. Captain through the door on the right." The doors swung open. He squeezed her hand as she left him.

He was in a small theater. "Please have a seat." The faceless voice said.

He sat in a soft lounge chair and faced the screen in front of him. "We have separated you and the Captain because we have to show you a really distressing movie. Your reaction to this movie will determine your continuance in this program."

The lights dimmed and the screen snapped to life. A huge man with a huge cock was approaching a bed with a girl on it. Both of them were nude. The girl smiled as she sucked the man's huge penis. He came on her face. The camera zoomed in just as the big guy slammed his cock into her pussy. It was Tanya. She screamed and humped him vigorously. Soon he was shooting another huge load of cum into her.

At first, when he recognized Tanya, the Colonel was greatly distressed. As the movie dragged on, he noticed little inconsistencies. By the time the movie was over, he was sure it was a high quality animation. "Report to room four."

He got up, went out of the theater and reported to room four. He knocked once.

"Come in."

He entered the room and there sat the Major behind a desk.

"What do you think of your goody two shoes girl friend now?" the Major asked.

"Am I supposed to think less of her because of your cartoon?"

Tanya entered to room and took a seat next to the Colonel.

"What do you think of your squeaky clean boyfriend now?" asked the Major.

"Nice animation, how long did it take you guys to produce that little gem, anyway?" She held the Colonel's hand.

"We ran a brain scan on both of you during the movie. At first, both of you registered shock and dismay, but it didn't take either of you very long to discover the subterfuge. You have passed this test. Report back to your quarters. Be in building five at seven tomorrow morning. That is all. You are dismissed."

As they walked back to the condo, she asked, "Who was fucking me?"

"Some great big guy with a great big dick."

"It was probably the same guy that was fucking you in my movie! I wonder if it'll get any stranger than this."

"They can't diddle around with us much longer. Sooner or later, they're gonna have to get on with the real training and forget this domestic strife crap." He replied.

They entered the condo suite. She spun around and kissed him suddenly. "I'm so glad you didn't believe those morons."

"You know I could never believe anything bad about you. I've fallen in love with you. I don't care what you used to do. What counts is that you are mine right now."

"I have fallen for you too. I am yours. That will never change."

He pulled her to the bed. "Let's fuck up some more sheets," he said.

"Okie dokie," she replied playfully. Her back hit the mattress. He jumped on top of her and hugged her tightly to him.

"Maybe we should order something to eat," she said.

"I've already got something to eat. Get those clothes off," he answered.

"Well, I guess I've got a snack too," she replied and peeled off her clothes. She noticed that he had beaten her in the strip race and was lying nude atop the covers. With a gleeful little snort, she hopped on him and ingested his cock. She felt his tongue on her pussy and felt his lips close around her engorged clit. She squealed in delight as he ravaged her sex.

"How much better can it get?' he asked himself. Her pussy tasted so good. Her juice was better than beer. He lapped and sucked on her. He felt the beginnings of her orgasm. His nuts retracted and prepared to fill her up. She slurped noisily on his cock. The tingle started deep in his ball and erupted into her mouth.

She almost passed out when she felt him squirting into her throat. God, it tasted so good. She wondered how long she could live on a straight cum diet. She screamed and came on his ever licking tongue. She felt him sucking all her juice from her pussy. Maybe he could exist on a diet of straight pussy juice. They could be a self-sustaining pair.

He rolled her onto her back and lay down on top of her. She felt really good underneath him like this. She loved feeling his weight on her.

"Sad but true, we have to have dinner." He whispered. "Well continue this later." He got up from her.

They went over the menu together. She decided to order for both of them and soon a nutritious meal was delivered to them. She hummed a happy little tune as they ate. "We're worse than newly weds," she commented.

"I was thinking more along the lines of horny teenagers," he smiled.

The sergeant turned from the monitor. "Sir, they're like a couple of bunnies. This coupling appears to be a complete success."

"Yes they are. I believe they are now ready for the operations part of the training. How many other couples are passing the tests?"

"Two other couples are one day away and two more are three days from completion. At current failure rates, we'll have all ten mission couples ready by next week."

"Very good. This is going much better than predicted. We should make mission schedule with time to spare."

Tanya and Sterling reported to building five at seven in the morning. A guard escorted them to a small briefing room. They waited ten minutes and finally the Major appeared.

"You will now learn the truth about this mission to Mars. If, at any time you want to opt out, either of you can do so and your team will be dissolved."

A Lieutenant appeared with a Bible in his hands.

"I will now administer the oath of secrecy. You must take this oath to progress. Any questions?"

Sterling looked at Tanya. She shook her head. "No, Major," he replied.

Please place your right hands on the Bible. "Do you solemnly swear that what you see and hear from this point forward will remain forever secret within you?"

"I do," swore Sterling.

"I do," swore Tanya.

"Good. Please wait here." He stood and departed the room.

As soon as he left, the door swung open and a Marine Lieutenant General entered the room.

Tanya and Sterling immediately jumped to their feet.

"Please be seated," the General said, "I am here to grant your new security clearances. These clearances are the deepest secrets held by this agency. You must have a 'top secret' clearance to know the name of this clearance. The specifications for this clearance are not written anywhere except the security safe on this base. As a General Officer of the United Space Corp, I hereby grant you a security clearance at the M01 level. You will hold this clearance for the rest of your lives. Even if you leave the agency, you will be bound by its restrictions." He passed a piece of paper to each of them. "Sign these clearance papers. They are now part of your permanent service records. It was nice meeting both of you. Remain at ease." The General left.

The Major returned. "Please report to room 5060 on the top floor. You will receive your primary mission briefing there." He escorted them to the elevator.

"This must be something we have never even thought of," remarked Tanya.

"Yeah, it's kind of mysterious alright," he answered.

They got out of the elevator on floor five and walked briskly to room 5060. A Sergeant opened the door for them. Inside was a large comfortable room. There was a big desk against one wall. Behind the desk sat a Colonel. "Please have a seat."

They sat down and the Colonel looked at them for a moment and then said, "You have been led to believe that your mission was to be one of exploration. The true nature of your mission is colonization. We have secretly had exploration teams on Mars for ten years. They have prepared life support and living quarters for you and your companions. The remainder of your training will be learning to live on Mars and learning to operate the equipment there. Your new commitment is for ten years, not three years. If you want to opt out, now is the time. You must be one hundred percent dedicated to this project. If you cannot make that commitment, you can leave now."

"How long do we have to decide?" Sterling asked.

"You may talk it over and reach a decision this evening. We cannot wait any longer. I'm not here to sell you on this mission. It will be hard work for a long period. It is dangerous. You will be isolated from Earth for a long time. Please go back to your quarters and report back here at seven in the morning."

Tanya and Sterling got up and left. As they walked across the base to their quarters, Tanya said, "I thought there was something strange about this whole thing. I just didn't know it would be this strange!"

They entered their apartment and sat on the bed. "Do you want to continue? I'm sure they will have more surprises for us in the days to come. If you want to continue, I'm for it," said Sterling.

"I didn't come here to quit. How bad could it be? Let's stay with it," Tanya replied.

"Good," said Sterling, "Now do you wanna talk?"

"No, I wanna fuck! Let's get a shower."

They stripped each other. When they were nude, he held her tightly into his arms and kissed her sweet lips. "I wonder if they'll let us marry," he said.

"It doesn't matter; we'll be with each other for at least ten years. If we're to be colonists, the whole planet will be ours. We can make our own domestic rules, so if we can't marry here with their blessing, we'll do it there, with our own blessing."

He soaped her body. She wriggled and giggled as he washed her pussy. "I'll never get used to this," she commented.

"Me too," he muttered as she soaped his pole.

Shower and foreplay conclude, they walked to the bed. She squeaked and jumped on him, wrapping her legs around his waist and impaling herself on his rigid member. As she engulfed his cock, he groaned, "Oh, please don't ever let this stop."

She rammed herself continuously with his dick. She loved the feel of all the little ridges and veins as they stimulated her pussy. The longer she rode, the faster she got. "I'm cumming, I'm cumming!" she squealed. She felt his semen shoot into her greedy cunt. She fell on her side, exhausted.

Once again, he held her into his arms and rubbed her body with his. He kissed her sweetly and she kissed him back. They lay together, looking at each other, not believing their good fortune. Not only were they going to fulfill a life long ambition, they had found someone to love.

"I've been thinking," she said. "You know colonization really means families living together for a long time. It means children. I think we're really going there to breed!"

"Well," said the Major, "They've figured it out. We'll give them the whole truth tomorrow."

"They were very fast. We didn't think they'd figure this all out for another two weeks," replied the Sergeant.

"They are the best," concluded the Major.

"You know that this means we'll probably be there for a lot longer than ten years, don't you?" Sterling asked.

"If we're gonna make babies, does it really matter where we are? We'll be the first true Martians. That has some appeal for me. What do you think?"

"I think I'd love to squirt a baby into you, even if it was on an asteroid."

"If we can manage to get pregnant first, we'll set records that cannot be broken," she replied, "We'll have a cherry world!"

"I can't wait," Sterling answered.

bassbelly
bassbelly
775 Followers
12