Chesterbury Tales Pt. 20

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She remembered there was one on either end of the landing. The dial of her watch showed twenty minutes past midnight. Sliding quietly out of bed she slipped on her silk dressing gown. Belinda decided not to switch on the bedside light in case it woke her husband, since the bedroom door was at her side of the bed. She opened it silently, leaving it slightly ajar to make it easier for her to find the room on the way back.

She groped her way down the dark landing to the bathroom easily enough. After relieving herself, Belinda groped her way back down the landing, feeling cautiously at the doors until she came to the one left ajar. She went in, closed the door silently, dropping her dressing gown on the floor beside the bed before slipping between the sheets.

Belinda curled up to go back to sleep. Her husband put his arm across her, gently touching her left breast. She wasn't sure whether he was still asleep or just trying to make up to her. Her nipples started to stiffen up. His penis started to do the same against her bottom. But she was still very angry with him, so decided not to encourage him.

In fact, she avoided even whispering to him. Let him stew until morning. But, even so, the manipulation of her nipple accompanied by his stiff cock pressing against her thighs, aroused her body, whether she wanted to or not. It would, she supposed, rescue something from the disaster of her wedding night, though hardly the night of passion she had looked forward to.

'A quick fuck is better than none, she thought.' The familiar flutter of excitement in her belly surely meant that she was starting to lubricate freely down there. She was in no mood for a passionate session, but her loins were certainly heating up.

'Damn it!' she thought, 'my wedding night isn't going to be entirely platonic. I've waited long enough for cock, so I'm going to have it!'

She pulled up the hem of her nightdress and stealthily fingered between the lips of her sex. She was juicy enough to let him in without undue fuss, so she reached between her legs, took hold of his stiffness, played with it for a few minutes, then directed it to her entrance.

She nuzzled its head between the open lips and wriggled it about until it slotted into the entrance of her secret opening. She felt him thrust into her without any difficulty and gave herself up to his rhythmic plunging.

'Oooooo! God! That's lovely! Oh, yes! Much better than a banana or cucumber,' her usual sex partners, she thought as she relished her first experience of a hot cock deep inside her at long last.

As he became more animated she rolled onto her front, her face hugging the pillow. Opening her legs fully, Belinda pushed her bottom up to his lunging. It was much more sensual than she had imagined it would be. It was indescribably wonderful! She felt his fingers on her swollen clitoris, rolling and paddling in the wetness.

Her breathing started to rasp, becoming irregular as he worked his fingers, still lunging his cock hard into her with quickening and deeper thrusts. This was sure to bring her to the boil, quickly bringing her to a crashing orgasm. Her body stiffened and the tension reached its shattering peak as she thrashed her legs in the throes of her ecstasy, to the accompaniment of a harsh, low cry.

The penis went on plunging, its own juices gathering the pace increased. The thrusts became more violent. Then, an abundant ejaculation stabbed into Belinda, with juddering jerks. Spurt after spurt of seed gushed deep into her sloppy, willing flesh. After his spasms had subsided he rolled off her allowing her to turn back onto her side. He bent over her to kiss her nipples.

Belinda stiffened with utterly astonishment. What had happened to his moustache?

'My God,' she thought, 'who is this person who has just fucked me?' She pushed the face away from her breast, sat up and peered into the darkness, but could make out no features.

In a panic she slipped out of bed, picked up her dressing gown, putting it over her shoulders as she moved to the door. She slipped quickly from the room, groped her way down the corridor to find the next door was also ajar.

'Bloody hell!' she thought. 'I've been in the wrong room and been fucked by a stranger. He's taken my virginity on my wedding night! Oh, my God!'

It was certainly not one of those very realistic dreams Barry had woken from! It had really happened! The scent of her perfume lingered. The maid had obviously gone to the trouble to make herself seductive, he decided. She hadn't said a word, but just lay on her side, with her back to him.

Her sudden departure was a disappointment; he'd wanted a lingering cuddle and another feel. Ah, well! He looked at his watch. It was quarter to two. Everything had happened so quickly that he had hardly had the time to take it in. He wasn't complaining but it was all something of a puzzle.

Would he tell the others about his nocturnal visitor? No, perhaps not! They wouldn't believe him and would only tease him unmercifully. After all, there were three more nights to go. The young maid may wish to repeat the adventure. Barry smiled happily at the prospect, cradled his satisfied, but still willing genitals, as he rolled onto his side to sleep. It was worth every penny, he thought.

Whilst this episode was taking place, Mary hadn't been able to sleep. Kevin had visited her bed for a short time earlier, but he was tired, without the energy for a sexual encounter. He had left her frustrated with unfulfilled desire.

It occurred to her that Barry might have fallen for the door ajar story. She had felt sure that he would. Chuckling to herself, Mary decided that it was worth a try. Besides, he would think she was one of the maids come to claim her fiver. Just then, Mary heard someone creeping down the corridor.

After a few minutes wait she stole from her room, leaving her door slightly ajar so that she could find it again, and fumbled her way by feeling the wall. Hers was next to the end room but she wasn't sure where Barry's room was. But if he had left it ajar, she knew she'd find it.

Sure enough, she found the door which swung slowly open noiselessly to her touch. She edged her way quietly inside, pushed the door to, but left it off the latch. There was the sound of light snoring from the bed, with a faint smell of stale beer mingled with a heavy scent.

'Strong after-shave,' Mary thought as she tiptoed to the side of the bed. Giggling to herself, she slipped her hand under the covers, groping around until she found the soft penis and warm testicles. The snoring was interrupted by a grunt but no sign of him waking up.

Nevertheless she soon felt the soft muscle begin to stiffen and expand slowly in her palm. Mary always enjoyed the process of bringing a man to full stiffness with her inquisitive fingers, but this time it took her a little time to bring it to a reasonable rigidity. She drew the covers back carefully, to take the half-stiff penis in her mouth to try to get it harder, with some success.

Not wanting to bring him off yet, she knelt on the bed, straddling over him, and impaled herself on the thick column of flesh. Her wetness was still adequate enough for it to slip into her warmth without difficulty.

So, whilst the bride in the next room thought she was being fucked by her husband, Mary was fucking the groom, thinking it was Barry.

She softly jostled her bottom up and down whilst manipulating her clitoris with her fingers. Eventually, as her breathing became heavier and irregular, she felt the tightening of her orgasm rising to a crescendo. Just as it hit her, she was aware of the door opening and someone coming into the room.

'Goodness!' Mary thought, 'it must be one of the maids come to earn the fiver after all!'

But it was too late for her to prevent stifled grunts of pleasure as the orgasm hit her. The door quickly closed again. After two or three more final clenching thrusts Mary paused to regain her breath. Just as she was climbing off the grunting form, she felt the penis jerk, ejaculating its sperm between her lips with final dribbles into his pyjamas.

'What the ... ' The figure in the bed moved and began to moan and mutter. 'Wha'satime?'

Mary drew the clothes back over the reclining form and felt on the side table for the five pound note. If Barry was to think his ruse had worked it was necessary to keep up the pretence by taking the money.

There wasn't any.

'Oh what the hell, where is it?' she wondered. 'I'd better get out before he wakes up properly!'

But, poor Belinda was mortified with embarrassment!

She had returned to what she thought was her bedroom but had intruded on couple having a good fuck from the sound of things!

'Oh dear! I must have mixed up the rooms,' she thought, leaning against the wall outside, feeling completely disorientated. 'Where the hell am I? Perhaps I've gone the wrong way.'

Retracing her steps, carefully feeling along the wall, she found a door ajar. It was with a heaving sigh of relief that she slipped into the dark room, taking care to lock the door before taking off her dressing gown, and slid between the sheets.

It wasn't until then that she realised that her husband wasn't in the bed.

'What the ...? Ah! he's probably woken up with a bursting bladder - not really surprising - and gone along to the bathroom. I'd better unlock the door for him to get back in.'

And she did, before curling up to go back to sleep feeling somewhat bewildered.

As Belinda was trying to come to terms with the events of the evening, Kevin, in the next room had regained consciousness with a decidedly hard, throbbing penis. He had been too tired to do justice to Mary earlier, but he was thirsting for it now! He remembered her parting words.

'If you change your mind, I'm just next door. Don't bother to knock. It won't be locked.'

'Now! There's an offer I can't refuse,' he thought to himself. So he swung his legs out of bed, went to the door and opened it a crack to look out into the corridor. All was dark and quiet, so he eased his way to the door of the next room.

As Mary had promised, it was unlocked. He crept in, reached the side of the bed, knelt there, slipping his hand under the cover, feeling for the cheeks of Mary's bottom.

Kevin began caressing the luscious globes of warm, firm flesh, allowing his strokes to carry his hand between the thighs which opened slightly to give him access to the hot, sticky mass of hair covering her genitals. He was pleasantly surprised at how soaking she was.

Only, of course, it wasn't Mary. It was Belinda!

'She must be as randy as hell!' he thought. 'I wonder what she's dreaming about?'

'I'm not going to let on,' Belinda said to herself, still feeling full of remorse for having been taken by a stranger. The caressing hand of her husband, she thought, returned from the bathroom was consoling.

'I'll pretend to be asleep. But that first fuck was so nice, it's given me the taste for more, so I'll open my legs for him.'

And she did!

With this encouragement, Kevin cautiously peeled back the bedclothes so as not to disturb her, reaching over to plant kisses on the cheeks of her bottom. His roaming lips and tongue sneaked into the crack between the cheeks, down into her warm humid crack.

Belinda knew that her husband enjoyed licking her pussy. She daren't stop him, even though he would be unaware that the oozing honey he was lapping greedily was mostly the remains of Barry's discharge.

Feeling her to be well worked up, Kevin moved to a kneeling position between Belinda's thighs, now wide apart. He lifted her waist gently, sliding his rigid cock cleanly and smoothly into her hot, tight waiting passage.

'Gosh!' Kevin thought, 'she's a bit on the tight side tonight. That feels wonderful.'

Belinda purred contentedly to herself as the stiff cock ploughed deep in and out of her snug soaking flesh.

'At last!' she thought happily. 'This is so good! I love it!'

Pressing herself against the thrusting loins, she savoured the long thrusts whilst lightly fingering her clitoris. Her orgasm was swift and powerful as she grunted her joy and approval at the sweet release. Kevin put extra effort into his thrusts until he himself felt the tenseness gripping at his testicles. His seed exploded deep into her willing body.

After a few moments of rest, Kevin whispered to her.

'Thank's love!' Then he stole out of the bed, returning quietly to his room without another word.

Belinda's eyes opened wide with bewilderment. Why should her husband should leave the room again?

'Why the hell did he thank me? she asked herself. She groped her hand over the bed side table to look at her husband's luminous watch. But in its place she found a small lady's wrist watch!

'Oh my God!' she wailed to herself. 'Where am I? And who was that who's just fucked me?'

Belinda switched on the bedside lamp only to find a woman's clothes draped over the chair.

She began to weep tears of anger and anguish! She would have to think things through carefully! 'I'll go back to the bathroom again and start from scratch.'

It was then that she remembered that their bed-room was the one opposite the head of the staircase. 'That's where I'll start!'

At the moment Kevin had crept into Mary's bedroom, Mary had left what she thought was a bewildered Barry, chuckling to herself.

'I'll ask him in the morning if he put out a fiver!'

She groped her way along the darkened corridor feeling for her door off the latch. When the door of the next room swung open silently, she sneaked into what she thought was her room. But was, in fact, Barry's.

Mary shrugged off her robe in the dark, slipping between the sheets. To her surprise, she felt another body there. Her searching hand found a semi-stiff penis. It never occurred to her that she was in the wrong room.

'Kevin must have decided he wanted a fuck after all,' she thought happily, with her own lust still unfulfilled. Barry awoke with a grunt to find another woman fondling his cock.

'Sh-h-h,' Mary warned him. 'I wanted some more sex, as well. Just lay back.'

Assuming it to be the maid returned, and not wishing to refuse the lady, Barry lay on his back.

'Well, she's not getting another fiver!' he told himself.

Mary folded back the sheets to take his now fully stiff cock into her warm mouth, giving him a long sensuous mouth job. She knew Kevin liked to lick her out, particularly after he had ejaculated deep inside her.

With this in mind, she climbed over Barry, kneeling with open thighs above his face, and lowered her groin over his face. Mary pushed her soaking wet fanny against his mouth, allowing it to dribble over his lips, whilst continuing to gobble at his stiff cock and fondle his balls.

Barry lapped at the dripping fanny in a delirium of disbelief! It wasn't long before Mary felt his muscles begin to tense. Desperate to feel hard cock deep inside her, she turned round to impale her soft aching fanny onto the stiff, throbbing cock.

So while Belinda was mistakenly being fucked vigorously by Kevin thinking it was Mary, Mary was now was fucking Barry thinking it was Kevin! And she was getting close to her orgasm.

A flicker of her fingers against her little button, as she bounced her bottom heavily up and down on the cock, brought about the sudden shock of a mighty orgasm. She wriggled and bounced vigorously, her head thrown back, her eyes screwed tight.

The welcome, heady, sensation raced through her muscles, her vaginal muscles tightly clutching its visitor. This was all too much for Barry. His cock spurted with grateful enthusiasm into the plunging sloppiness of the eager fanny. Their muffled cries went unheard in the next room, where the couple were similarly stifling their own enjoyment.

When she came round from her reverie, Mary reached for her watch on the bedside table, but realised that it was a man's watch.

'Oh hell!' She thought. 'I must have somehow got into bed with the newly married groom, probably whilst his wife's in the bathroom.'

She remembered hearing someone creep past the door. She quickly got off the bed, picked up her gown and left the room, breathing heavily.

The next door up the corridor was ajar. She went in cautiously, satisfied herself that this indeed her own room and lay down with a sigh of relief.

'Gosh!' she thought, 'three fucks with three different cocks. Things are looking up. So this is what they mean by the permissive society!'

It was then that she heard the boards creak faintly outside her room. 'Just in time!' she thought. 'It's the bride creeping back to her room.'

Indeed, it was Belinda, who finally managed to locate her bedroom at the top of the staircase, to join her husband in bed. He turned over.

'Is that you, darling?' she asked stupidly.

'Who the hell did you think it is? That was a great fuck darling,' he muttered to her thickly, 'but I wasn't fully awake. So, let's have another.'

Unable to understand what he was talking about, but having been twice fucked already, she was in no position to refuse. It was with a sigh of relief that her hand found his thick swollen cock, fondling it to still greater hardness.

'Come on then, darling. Get it in and for goodness sake, shag me hard and long. But let me given you a good suck first.'

She pulled her nightdress over her head so that her bare breasts hung loose in his groping hands. During a long passionate kiss his hand felt at the clammy heat between her legs.

'You're certainly ready. I've never known you as wet as this before. It's actually dribbling down your thighs. Let me lick it out.'

And much to Belinda's shame, throwing her thighs wide apart and lifting them as far as her shoulders, her husband's tongue scooped up the cocktail of sex juices seeping from her fanny. And Belinda tasted Mary's juices smeared on his shaft as she suckled it.

Before long, they were fucking hard. So it was that she was filled with her third load of sperm, reaching her third wedding-night orgasm. It was certainly a night to remember but somewhat different from the one she'd expected!

The following morning Barry was bewildered to see that the five pound note was still where he had put it the previous evening. Perhaps the maid had just suddenly panicked and ran? Both times?

A floor maid brought Barry a cup of tea at 8.30. It was a different maid to the one who came to him the previous night so there could be no meaningful exchange of looks or glances. He eventually went down to breakfast.

Kevin and a bleary-eyed Mary were just leaving the breakfast table.

'Did you get your fiver back?' Mary asked with a knowing smile.

Barry looked blankly at her before joining Jack. He put his room key on the table beside him. It was one of those huge brass affairs with the room number stamped on it in large digits, which ensured you didn't leave the hotel with the key in your pocket.

The other two had already eaten. Barry ordered his Sunday morning breakfast of bacon and eggs with coffee and toast and was well into the toast and marmalade when the newly-wed couple passed their table.

As the fragrance of the bride's perfume wafted across the table, he recognised it straight away as that worn by the first lady who had come into his bed the previous night. He looked up in undisguised surprise, their eyes meeting briefly before she diverted her blushing face. She had noticed the number on his key fob. It was the room next to theirs!

Barry decided to leave his door ajar again that night. But, alas, there were no visitors.

There was a swell of laughter and spontaneous applause for George's story from the other couples.

'I don't believe a word of it!' Laurie laughed, 'but it was fun while it lasted.'

'Well, I suppose I have embroidered it a bit, but the basic story-line is true! The bride really did get into the wrong room and what young man would look a gift horse in the mouth? Or, in this case, a gift bride?'