Chicago Bound Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He wasted no time with talk or preparations, simply walked to the table and picked up the same 'Cat-O-Nine' that the first man had used. Stepping toward the helpless girl, he began a series of belts to her chest and mid-section. She twisted and jerked against the restraints, tossing her head from side to side. The man worked slowly and methodically, tormenting the slave for the next ten minutes. He finished with the whip by using a clockwise rotational movement, swinging the lashes in a continual circle that delivered blow after blow between her legs and to her pubic area.

The girl's chest was heaving with her heavy breathing as the Dom walked away from her. Her entire torso was a mixture of pink and red, splotched here and there with the whiteness of her pale skin. Her fairly large nipples jutted out from her nearly flat chest and she was now sweaty from the exertion of her struggle. She wasn't the only one affected by the it, though.

Tiffany was again beginning to fidget in her seat, not from being uncomfortable, but from the excitement building within her. The hand that she had on my leg had begun to rub on my thigh, each movement edging it closer and closer to my groin. That, combined with the visual stimulation of the show had my cock beginning to stir.

The rest of the act consisted of the man using nipple and pussy clamps on the girl for a while. And after he removed them, he spent a good deal of time deviling the poor girl with hot wax from the candles. By the time he finished with her, she was a panting, sobbing mess. Both of her nipples were buried under several layers of the wax, and a fair amount of it had been poured out to run down, over her stomach. He'd streamed it down her thighs and even dribbled the scalding liquid on her feet.

As he took his bows, I realized that I had a fully developed hard-on, and that Tiffany was busily rubbing up and down my bulging fly. When the curtain closed and the lighting returned, she looked at me with a grin and chirped, "I guess you liked that." Then she turned to Paul and Kelly and, grabbing my boner through my trousers, she said, "Look at that; He's hard as a rock!"

"Oh, and I guess you didn't like it at all?" I debated.

"Hell yes I liked it," she retorted, then cooed, "I liked it enough to get my pussy all wet."

"You should tend to our guests," Paul instructed Kelly. "I think you should give Mike a nice blowjob."

Immediately, she turned and knee-walked over to us. Once there, she made quick work of freeing my pecker, with a little help from Tiffany. When my hard-on was exposed, she quickly sucked me into her mouth and began working up and down my pole.

While she blew me, Kelly worked Tiffany's knee-length sun dress up her legs a bit, and then snaked her right hand inside. I knew my girl, and unless she had changed her ways for some strange reason, there would be no panties to interfere with Kelly's approach. It was quite evident when Kelly's probing fingers found their mark. Tiffany let out a deep sigh and gave a little twitch, signaling that contact had been made.

Kelly's expert mouth slid up and down my tool for a while, her tongue dancing happily along my length, and then she withdrew. Sitting back on her haunches, her hand still up my sweetheart's dress she asked Tiffany, "May I lick your pussy?"

At that point, Tiffany was becoming so heated that she didn't even answer. She simply raised up and pulled her dress upward until it was bunched around her waist, exposing her bald mound to everyone. She lowered her ass back to the couch and scooted forward a bit to give Kelly plenty of access. After she had repositioned herself, it only took her a moment to catch on to the fact, that even though she was lewdly inviting the woman, Kelly was waiting for a verbal response.

"Yes, you may lick my pussy," she told Paul's pet. Kelly quickly moved from in front of me to between my girl's knees and started lapping away at her naked snatch.

"You learn quick," Paul commended Tiffany. "She's been trained to never assume anything. She is to wait for instruction or permission before approaching anyone, no matter what," he explained.

After a few minutes, Tiffany leaned over and kissed me with a twinkle in her eye. "Suck Mike's cock again," she commanded, and Kelly quickly obeyed, leaving Tiffany's crotch in favor of mine. "I want to give our host a little 'Thank you' for bringing us to this nice show," Tiff remarked.

It only took her a few moments to rearrange herself on the couch, fish out Paul's cock and take him into her own mouth. As she started bobbing her head in his lap, I pushed my hand between her legs, searching out her hot little box. Upon finding it, I easily pushed two fingers into her sopping wet muff. "Mmhhnngg," she groaned around Paul's prick.

We serviced each other like this for the next few minutes, until the room began to darken once more. "Time for Act three," Paul announced, "This should be really hot."

Before the room went totally black, I pulled my fingers from Tiffany's pussy and she slurped off of Paul's rigid pecker. Kelly was still going to town on me, so I told her, "You can stop and watch the show too." She pulled off of me and then placed a kiss right on the end of my throbbing dick. I offered her my pussy-soaked fingers and she hungrily sucked my baby's juice off of them as darkness overtook the theater.

When the stage lights came on, I noticed Tiffany lean over to whisper something to Paul. He nodded his head in affirmation as he said, "It's permissible if it's a command."

Returning to her place, she coolly ordered Kelly, "You can only watch the show if you strip and sit between Mike and me, so that we can play with you while we watch."

"Great idea Tiffany!" Paul saluted again, and Kelly set about shedding her clothes. It was only a minute before she was standing there absolutely naked. Tiffany slid over and she wiggled her bare ass between us, reclining against the sofa's back. Her nipples were stiff as could be, and the tiny barbell through each one was prominently displayed. Tiffany quickly seized the sub's left breast and began pulling outward on the shiny ornament.

By now the curtain was already open and the same poor girl was still attached to the 'X' frame. She was positioned as she had been when the curtain closed, and still covered in the wax. I wondered what else could be in store for her. I didn't have to wait long to find out.

Yet another, different, tormenter appeared on the stage in front of the girl. As were the other two, he was dressed in all black and wore dark sunglasses. His head was completely devoid of hair except for a moustache and goatee. He was, by far, the more menacing looking of the three men. He turned and approached his victim, surveying the work of his predecessors. Picking at some of the candle's residue, he loudly stated, "Let's see if we can remove some of that wax."

Moving to the table, he returned with the riding crop and began swatting at the poor wench. He directed the blows at any part of her body that was wax-laden, but especially her tiny tits. As he continued to beat her, the wax started crumbling off of her body. But, as it did, it left her sensitive flesh more vulnerable to his onslaught. She began to cry out when the leather pad bit her newly exposed skin, and that seemed to fuel the sadist even more.

He completed this part of his performance with a flurry of softer, but still forceful, smacks between the girl's legs. Each one of them contacted her pussy squarely and brought an almost continual yowl from her. When the pelting was over, the man stepped forward, running his free hand up and down her scarlet torso. Like the first guy, you could tell he was speaking to her, but we couldn't hear his voice.

Before he moved away from her, his hand found its way between her legs. He rubbed her crotch for a moment, and then dipped a finger into her pussy. The girl remained motionless while, for a brief period, he toyed with her. Withdrawing his hand, the Dom held it out in front of himself and remarked, "I can see that you are enjoying your punishment, slave."

Kelly seemed to be enjoying her 'punishment' as well. I had managed to delve into her own hot little box and she was nearly as wet as Tiffany had been. As the guy on stage moved to the implement table again, I glanced over at my sweetie. She was tugging at the silver stud in Kelly's opposite nipple. She turned her head and the two women locked lips in a very passionate french kiss.

Seeing her fingers working the jewelry was tremendously erotic, for some reason, and I opted to let her have better access. "Kelly, get on your knees in front of Tiffany," I ordered. They broke off the kiss and Tiff looked at me, but Kelly did not. She simply slid forward, and off the couch. She started to turn around and I instructed her that she was to remain with her back to us. "Now you can reach both her tits at the same time, Babe," I told my sweetheart.

Tiffany scooted forward and realigned herself behind, and straddling, the naked Kelly. She reached around and cupped both of the woman's breasts in her hands, and then began pulling and rolling each of the skewered nipples. "These piercings are very nice," she told Kelly.

Looking back to the stage, it seemed that the 'Master' had changed his plans for the girl. It appeared that he was putting something back on the table after obviously having enough time to have already made a selection. Turning, he motioned to the hooded assistants and they quickly converged with him in the center of the stage. After a very brief meeting, the two set to work in repositioning the girl once more.

When they had completed their work, the submissive had been turned around and the frame had been rotated, leaving her upside down and backwards again. The Dom walked toward her and slapped her ass rather hard, the sound resonating through the theater. Again he slapped her, and again the sound rang out, followed promptly by a cry of "Owuhh... Thank you Master," from the girl.

Moving to one of the candle holders, the man selected one of the taller candles and removed it from its place. He carried it to the girl and I expected to see him pour the hot wax on her again. But instead, he opened her labia with one hand and swiftly jammed the candle into her cunt with the other. Some of the wax did, at that point, splash onto the girl's thighs and bottom, causing her to cry out again.

"Shut up, slut!" the man barked, tipping the candle to let more of the hot liquid dribble down her crack. Again the victim screeched and twisted in her bonds. "You want something to whine about? I'll give you something to whine about," the guy growled. Then he went to the table and grabbed a loop of something from it. Standing sideways to the audience he uncoiled the loop and it turned out to be a bullwhip about eight or ten feet long.

"Dammit! He's improvising," Paul complained, adding, "This is going to be pretty intense," as he began stuffing his dick back into his pants. "We can leave if you want."

"Huh-uh... I want to watch this," Tiffany returned, almost breathlessly and without even looking at him.

"POP" The crack of the whip brought my attention quickly back to the stage. Threateningly, he snapped the whip again, bringing a pleading outcry from his prey. "No Master, please, no..." the helpless girl begged, knowing from the unmistakable sound what was about to happen to her.

In one swift motion, the man popped the whip in the air once more and then swung it at the girl's vulnerable hind-end. The leather band whistled through the air and impacted precisely where he directed it, snapping crisply as it crossed her ass. The girl yelped at the contact and lurched in the chains. This caused more of the wax to spill from the candle in her vagina, and splatter into her crotch.

Almost instantly, a bright red stripe appeared across her already abused butt cheeks. It was soon accompanied by another as the tormenter flashed the whip at her a second time. A third lash brought a scream from the girl. "Oww-uhhh... Please, Master no..." she wailed. Her request was answered with another whistling delivery of the leather to her backside.

The man paused and coiled the whip in his hand, then approached his victim. He touched her striped bottom and she jerked, again sloshing wax into her groin. "Uhhnnngg," she groaned.

"You slut!" the Dom roared, "You nearly got hot wax on me. For that you will be punished."

Backing away and letting the whip unfurl, he let it fly at the subdued female. Another four strokes landed in quick succession on her butt, and then two more were placed on her previously unscathed back. Throughout this attack, the girl turned and twitched, both from the sting of the whip, and futilely trying to escape it. Again, as her body wrenched, hot wax was tossed about and sprinkled down on her inner thighs and crotch area.

Nearing the frame again, the dom ordered, "Do not move!" And, again, he reached out to touch the girl's fiery looking bottom. This time, you could see her legs tensing as she struggled to keep still. The man trailed his fingertips over the plainly visible welts that had risen on her ass. "That's a good girl," the burly man told her. "We're almost done."

He let his hand slip down, along her side as he spoke to her, as if he were petting his favorite dog. The girl's sobs could be clearly heard as she hung there at his mercy. I didn't think the little dame could take any more, but the guy torturing her was intent on proving me wrong.

Stepping back, he let fly with three or four more blows landing on her back. Each one rising a little closer to the curve of her ass. He paused for a moment and then reared back, bringing a crashing snap of the whip down on the sub's hind-end. She screeched in pain and he quickly flipped another harsh lash across her pummeled ass. Once more she screamed out, tensing against the chain bonds, and then went limp.

With one final flick of the whip, the 'Master' snuffed out the candle still wedged in the female's pussy. He turned and bowed and the audience broke into a thunderous round of applause. I was nearly speechless. The scene had been so intense and hellish, and yet so sophisticated and erotic at the same time, I had to gather myself for a moment. Then I glanced at Tiffany to gauge her reaction. She was still tugging and twisting at Kelly's now very red nipples, with a firm grip on the silver studs.

"Well, what did you think?" Paul queried.

"Wickedly erotic," I replied, and was about to expand my thoughts when Tiff cut me off.

"Fuckin' amazing and totally hot!" she clamored. "Did that chick pass out?"

"It's a possibility. I have seen slaves pass out before, but sometimes it's just part of the show," Paul explained.

"You mean they're faking it?" Tiffany wanted to know, with a deflated tone.

Paul answered, "No. The punishment and pain are both very real. But, these are professionals and they try to provide what the audience wants to see. Besides, sometimes not knowing is more satisfying than knowing."

"What do you mean?" I prodded.

Paul went on, "Okay, let's be honest. After seeing that girl get a whipping like that, would you want to see her hop off the frame and skip off the stage as if nothing happened, leading you to believe it's all a sham. Or, did you prefer thinking she'd passed out?"

"Well..." I stammered.

"C'mon now, be honest," Paul contended.

"All right, already... I just about blew my load when she went limp," I admitted, almost ashamed of myself.

"I'd be willing to bet that she did cum, just before she went limp," Kelly chimed in, "That's probably why she looked like she'd passed out."

"Or, she may have simply done just that; passed out. So you see, sometimes not knowing is far better," Paul concluded.

I slithered a hand into Tiffany's crotch and she leaned back, giving me more access. I pushed my fingers between her labia and was met with a great abundance of her juices. "God damn, Babe... I can't remember the last time I felt you get this wet," I stated in wonderment.

Tiffany groaned softly and said, "Yeah, I know... I sure could use a good, hard cock right now."

"Well, I think you'll have to wait a bit," I told her.

"Why?" Paul intervened. "There's no reason she can't have one right now."

"Oh... Okay then. Would you like the honor?" I responded.

Tiffany didn't wait to find out who was going to screw her. She shifted in her seat and deftly pulled her dress over her head, joining Kelly in the nude. Looking first to me and then Paul, she rearranged herself on all fours in the couch. Seeing that Paul had already begun to drop his trousers, she turned her pert little ass toward him and waited for his entry.

In the meantime, I stood and started to remove my own pants. Kelly was quick to come to my service and she soon had them down my legs. As I lifted a foot so she could pull them free, Paul moved behind Tiffany. He grabbed her slender hips, and with one smooth thrust, impaled his dick in my girlfriend's sloppy cunt.

"Ohh YES!" Tiff squealed as his member filled her hole.

"Damn... She is really wet," Paul confirmed.

By this time, Kelly had my pants off and had slipped my prick into her skilled mouth. She was working up and down my pole, and just as I started to reply to Paul's comment, she swallowed me completely. All I could manage was a guttural, "Uh-huhh..."

We continued in this form for the next several minutes, with Kelly providing me a wonderful blow-job while Paul thoroughly fucked Tiffany from behind. I could tell from her excited discourse that Tiff was rapidly approaching her summit, and I decided to give her a bit more pleasure.

I extracted my cock from Kelly's talented mouth and instructed her to lean her back over the arm of the couch. The position was awkward for her, but it brought her face directly below Tiffany's swaying tits. Coaching Kelly, I soon had her biting and pulling at my girl's nipples. While she did, I slipped my pecker into her furry slit and began humping away at her contorted body.

I knew it wouldn't take too long for Tiffany to reach her zenith, and I was right. With Kelly working her tits and Paul hammering her steamy box, she soon cried out in a climbing voice, "Ohhh-oh-oh... I'm... Uhh-oh-Uh... Oh G-god... I-I.... OHHHHhhhh." The blonde's whole body began to tremble and then her back arched as the orgasm washed over her.

Paul continued slicing in and out of my honey for about another thirty seconds, then he called out, "Come here my little cum slut." Kelly immediately wiggled free of Tiffany and me, making her way around the couch. When she was obediently in position, Paul pulled his slimy cock out of my girl and stuffed it directly in his wife's mouth.

Tiffany, temporarily exhausted, let her shoulders and head slump down on the vacated couch cushion, leaving me standing there with my dick hard and twitching. I wasn't about to be left out of the action, so I decided to take advantage of Kelly's bent over position. She squealed delightfully around Paul's tool as I drove my cock back into her hairy cunt from behind.

It only took me a moment to set my pace, fucking her fast and hard. Watching Tiffany get off so mightily, on top of everything else I'd witnessed, had my libido in overdrive and I was ready to bust my nut. It had been quite a while since the last time I had felt so pent up, and I needed some relief.

Paul grunted and I could tell from his expression, and Kelly's reaction, that he was filling her mouth with his spunk. Just as she had done with all of the men at the cabin a year ago, she swallowed his seed without a complaint. In fact, I think she would have complained if he hadn't shot off in her mouth.

As Paul withdrew, Kelly making sure his cock was thoroughly cleaned, I could feel my own cum begin to rise. "Turn around here and get some more!" I ordered. Kelly abruptly pulled forward, sliding off my pecker, then spun around and came to rest sitting cross-legged in front of me. "Suck it. Suck me off," I commanded the submissive woman.