Children of the Cosmos

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, Gladys," Vern whispered.

He had picked up the pace now, and in response she also began to thrust her own hips back on him. Suddenly, Vern grabbed her hands and pushed them back on the bed next to her head, and held them there. He used this position to fuck her hard. His hips pumping fast as his own pleasure grew inside, urgent and insistent, wanting to feel her pussy on his dick forever.

"Ah... Oh... God, yes," Gladys moaned. She loved it when he dominated her like this and fucked her hard.

Vern felt is balls tighten.

Gladys felt her stomach tighten.

In that moment of ecstasy they both came. Unable to control their volume for their guest any longer they moaned and grunted loudly as orgasm took them to the ultimate place of union. Gladys' orgasm rippled out from her vagina making her body buck on the bed, while Vern held himself stiffly inside her, feeling his seed explode from him like a canon.

After several glorious seconds, Vern collapsed on her with his dick still impaling her. They panted, and basked in the post-coital glow of their union. As his dick shrunk to its flaccid size, it slid out of her, so he rolled off and lay next to her holding her close. Gently they kissed each other feeling the closeness only a man and wife can in that post-coital moment.

"I love you," he whispered.

"As I do you. I hope one day a baby will grow from this love we share," she said.

"I hope so, too. When you fall pregnant, Papa says I can build a house next to his, on Old Saltillo Road."

"That's a perfect place to raise children, our children," she said excitedly.

They hugged.

Outside in the living room, Aron lay awake and something puzzled him. Although he could clearly hear the coupling in the next room, he also felt it. At least he decided that must have been what happened. He felt Gladys' feelings of love and pleasure as she held her man close. As they expressed their love in the physical way, his own penis got hard and ejaculated without him touching it. Why am I connected to her, he wondered? Why is this place so strange to me? I don't belong here, but where do I belong?

*****

The next morning, Vern and Gladys were up at sunrise and woke Aron in the process. They drank coffee and chatted, he drank water and watched, feeling like an intruder.

"What ya gonna do with yourself today, Aron?" Vern asked.

Aron shrugged. "Maybe speak to the Sheriff and see if he's discovered who I am?" he said.

"You can come into town with me," Gladys said, "I work at clothing factory in Birmingham. But you'll have to find your own way home."

"We're planting corn over on Orville Beans place, you're welcome to come and work with us," Vern offered.

"Maybe tomorrow," Aron said, wondering what corn is.

Not long after Travis arrived in his truck and Vern went with him to their work leaving Aron alone with Gladys. As she washed the dishes from breakfast, he said, "I do appreciate you helping me like this."

She smiled lightly. "That's fine, I guess since we nearly killed you, we owe ya. But I wouldn't get to thinking this arrangement is permanent, though."

"I understand," Aron said.

"Do you remember anything yet?"

He thought for a moment, then shook his head. "Everything seems so... alien to me, except you."

"Don't say that to Vern, he'll get mad," she said and smiled.

Aron, feeling a compulsion, touched her hand. Gladys' body stiffened and she looked straight ahead with wide eyes, as if in a trance. "Gladys, it's me," he said.

Gladys turned and looked at Aron. "Vern? I thought you went to work?" she said staring at him.

"I needed to be with you," Aron said.

"You know I ain't got no time for that, I have to work."

"You can pleasure me, so I can get you out of my head," Aron said.

Gladys looked around, and smiled at Aron. She put the towel on the floor and knelt on it. Aron undid his overalls and let them drop to the floor. His fleshy white cock sprang to life. "I want to feel your love," Aron said.

She grabbed it in his hand and stroked it, looking up at him, and feeling it grow hard in her hand. Leaning forward, she kissed the head affectionately, and licked it, ignoring the strange taste. Her mouth slid over it and the cock disappeared down her throat. Aron grunted. He knew this feeling, he remembered how this felt, even if he didn't remember anything else. Gladys squeezed his balls as her head bobbed on his cock, her lips massaging it, her tongue lapping it, and her mouth sucking on it.

Aron put his hands on her head and began to thrust his cock down her throat. Her mind opened to him like a flower as memories of her making love with Vern flooded his consciousness. He felt her love for him, and Vern's love for her and he wanted that. He wanted to be loved so completely, even if he took it from her.

He could hear her gasp and gag as his thick cock mercilessly fucked her throat, he felt close to climax. He withdrew and pulled her on her feet, pushing her over the sink. Reaching under her dress, he pulled her panties down, kicked her legs apart, and shoved his cock inside her warm pussy. Aron's skin began to glow a pale-white light, and his eyes turned completely black.

He thrust his cock deep inside her for several minutes then he came. "Ahhhhhg! Ahhhhhg!" he grunted as he shot all his semen inside her pussy.

After his sexual lust subsided, he pulled out, and got dressed. Aron looked at her wondering about what has happened. Feeling afraid, he left the house. Ten minutes after he left a car horn sounded outside the house, breaking Gladys' trance. She went to walk off, but found her panties were lying on the floor

"What? What the hell?" she said confused.

The car horn sounded again and she looked at her watch. Her friend Betty had arrived to take her to work. Feeling confused at how all that time passed and she didn't remember it, she decided she must have been daydreaming. She quickly put her panties on and straightened herself.

"Aron? Aron!" she called out but got no answer.

She shrugged, and grabbed her purse, running out to greet Betty. Whatever happened to Aron, she wondered, he was supposed to come into town with me.

*****

Aron found himself running through the lightly wooded fields for miles as fear pushed him, and desperation drove him. He didn't understand what happened to him, or how he did that to Gladys. Shame ripped at his soul for assaulting the woman who had saved him. What kind of monster am I, his mind screamed? He tripped, and fell to the ground by a small stream cutting his arm open in the process.

"Ouch!" he moaned in pain as he stopped.

He looked at his arm, blood flowed from the wound. Suddenly, the wound began to close up, and in moments it completely healed, without leaving a scar. What is this he wondered? His ears buzzed and he rubbed them, but the sound didn't disappear. Climbing to his feet, he looked westward to where the sound came from.

A soft buzzing, like an insect, which called to him. His body wanted to follow the sound, but he resisted. It felt as if the buzzing noise had concern for him, it looked for him, searched for him. Aron didn't understand how he knew this, but he did. He took a step toward it, when suddenly, Travis stepped out of the bushes holding a bucket.

He looked surprised to see Aron there. "Hey? Did ya decide to come work with us after all?" he asked.

Aron frowned at him. The buzzing insisted he come. "Can you hear that?" he asked Travis, who filled the bucket with water.

"Hear what?"

"That buzzing noise?"

Travis raised his head and looked around, trying to hear what Aron could hear. "Nope, can't hear nothin'. Maybe you gotta a fly in your ear?" he said and laughed.

"Maybe," Aron said with a deep frown.

Travis stood. "Come on, we're about to have mornin' tea and Mrs. Bean has made cake." Aron looked at him blankly prompting Travis to say, "Don't tell me you don't remember what cake is?"

Aron shrugged, making Travis Laugh and they walked off toward the field that he and Vern were working. As Aron left the spot the buzzing began to subside, until he reached the field it had disappeared altogether.

Upon seeing Aron, Vern stood and looked at him wide-eyed. "I thought you were going into town with Gladys?"

Aron shrugged.

"I found him near the Millers creek, standing there in a daze. He looked lost," Travis said.

"Come on then, you might as well stay here now," Vern said. He turned and introduced Aron to the other men present.

*****

That night, Gladys had brought home some fruit for Aron that he seemed to enjoy, while she and Vern ate fish and mashed potato. She asked him what happened to him this morning, but he shrugged and said nothing. Not looking in her eyes. Her soft voice awakened those feelings again, or is it her scent? It made his dick stiffen being near her voluptuous body.

"Aron, here, worked with us, today," Vern told Gladys.

"Yeah? How'd he go? He don't look like he's used to manual labour," Gladys replied.

"Ah, he tried, and to his credit he got it, but planting corn isn't that hard," Vern said.

"How'd he get there?" Gladys asked.

"I walked," Aron said making her look at him.

"That's a fair walk, must be five miles from here," Gladys said.

"Trav found him, acting all strange by Millers crick," Vern said and stuffed a fork of potato in his mouth.

Gladys looked at Aron and sensed he felt uncomfortable about the conversation. "So, you going out with Trav, tonight?" she asked Vern.

"Yeah, we'll be gorging ourselves on Red Mountain Crawfish tomorrow, I hope," he replied.

"Mm, my favourite," Gladys said and smiled.

Vern looked at Aron. "Shame you eat nothin' but fruit, Red Mountain Crawfish is as good as it gets in these parts."

Gladys eyes bulged suddenly. "Why don't you take him with you? He might have some fun."

Vern looked him over and shook his head. "Nah, sorry Aron, but you'll get in the way."

Aron nodded, not feeling disappointed at all. Gladys seemed upset on his behalf, anyway.

*****

When Vern left, Gladys and Aron sat up for a while in the candlelight, as she read her Bible he became curious about it, and asked her to read him some of it? She nodded, and started flicking through the pages until she found something she liked. Clearing her throat, she began:

"The LORD is my shepherd; I shall not want.

He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: he leadeth me beside the still waters.

He restoreth my soul: he leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his name's sake.

Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.

Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over.

Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the LORD forever. Amen"

They sat in silence as the words hung in the air. Gladys had her eyes closed in prayer.

"Who is this Lord?" Aron asked.

Gladys turned to him with a frown, surprised he didn't know who God is. "I forget you can't remember stuff, it must be strange." He shrugged and smiled at her. "Well, the Lord is the one who made everything, he watches over us and provides for us."

"Where is he?"

She chuckled. "He's everywhere, even here with us in this room."

Aron looked around. "I don't see or sense any other presence here."

"God ain't simple like that. He's here, but you can't see him, or hear him, or touch him"

"Then how do you know he's real?"

"You gotta have faith," Gladys said.

"Faith? Surely if this Lord loved you, he would reveal himself to you?"

"He will one day, but till then we see him after we die, in heaven."

Aron began to laugh.

"What's so funny?" Gladys asked, feeling as if he were laughing at her.

"I'm sorry, but your Lord sounds made up. Something a primitive culture would use to overcome their fears, or control others."

Gladys frowned, she turned red. "How dare you insult my religion?"

Aron, sensing her anger, controlled himself. "I'm sorry, I meant no disrespect."

"I spose you don't believe in God?"

Aron thought for a moment. "I believe in the Cosmos. The Cosmos is all that is, or ever was, or ever will be."

"Sounds as if you're talking about God: the alpha and the omega, the beginning and the end," Gladys said and smiled.

"The Cosmos is not an invisible being deciding our fate, but it does know itself through the life that inhabits it. Everything in the universe is the Cosmos. We're all part of it. We're all born from it, made of it. From a tree to a star, a gnat to an elephant, we're all children of the Cosmos"

"I don't understand?" Gladys said, giving him a strange look.

"Imagine the biggest mountain you can," Aron said.

"Like Woodall Mountain, that's pretty big?"

"Well, if that mountain was the Cosmos, then we'd only be two atoms inside it."

"Atoms? In Woodall Mountain?" She looked sceptical. "And how do you know this? You some kind of educated man?"

He frowned and looked down at his hands, wondering the same himself. Finally, he looked up at her and said, "I don't know, sorry, I just do."

"Maybe your memory is starting to return?" Gladys said and smiled at him.

"Maybe."

"Well, I'm not sure I believe what you're saying, but you're entitled to your own beliefs in this country. Just don't go talking like that around Vern, he ain't so... understandin'," Gladys said rising.

"I won't. He's lucky to have someone like you," Aron said.

"We're lucky to have each other. Now I'm going to bed, will you be OK to set up your bed tonight?" she asked, and he nodded. "OK, good night then."

*****

Later, in the darkness, Gladys felt someone touch her face. She opened her eyes to see the outline of Vern standing next to her. Sleepily she asked, "You home already? I thought you wouldn't be home until dawn?"

"I'm home," he said.

"Did ya catch many?"

"Red Mountain Crawfish, as good as it gets in these parts," Vern said stroking her face.

"Are you OK?" she asked, thinking he didn't sound right.

"I am now," he said and leaned down and kissed her lips gently.

"Vern? What's gotten into you?"

"Silence, I want to lay with you," he said.

He stood, pulling the blankets down. Gladys hesitated and grabbed them, but as he pulled she let them go. Her desire beginning to rise like a tide. Vernon is a virile man, but lately his desire for her body seemed to match his great love for her. Since they decided they wanted a baby, he seemed insatiable.

She sat up briefly pulling off her nightgown to reveal her soft-naked body. Her skin so pale it almost shone in the darkness. Gladys' long brown hair hung over her shoulder and Vern leaned close and smelled it with a big deep breath. He rubbed his cheek on hers, until their lips met in a furtive, passionate kiss.

Vern's hands caressed her body as he felt her warm flesh, skin on skin, creating a kind of electricity in the room. Gladys writhed beneath him as arousal gripped her, feeling his hardening cock rub against her leg and vulva, as their tongues danced together.

He pulled his mouth form here, it took a great effort of will, and kissed down the nape of her neck, licking and sucking too. His mouth found a nipple and he sucked it, feeling it go hard in his mouth. One hand gripped a breast and kneaded it gently, while the other pushed through her pubic hair and down between her vulvas.

"Oh, Vern, I love you so," she moaned as his fingers slipped inside her vagina.

Her fingers gently scratching and massaging the skin on his back, feeling his strength. She ran them down his side and found she could reach his cock, so she began to stroke it. The mighty appendage felt as hard as she ever felt it, maybe harder. It oozed the slimy indicator of his excitement and she rubbed her fingers in it and brought it to her mouth to taste it.

His sticky essence tasted different from usual. Not unpleasant, different. Maybe he's eaten too many Crawfish tonight, she thought and giggled to herself. Vern's appetite for her seemed to grow and grow as he kissed and licked his way down her body. He tasted every nook and cranny of her he could find.

Settling his mouth over her vagina, the taste of her womanhood, her fertility, drove him into a frenzy. He lapped and licked her as if it were his last meal, something he wanted to savour forever. She moaned loudly, forgetting their visitor in the next room, squirming under his ministrations like a two-dollar whore.

His fingers fucked her pussy as his tongue worked her clitoris. The sensation of orgasm building inside her, its urgent tension, winding her up like a tightly coiled spring. She thrust her pussy in his face and fingers, urgently wanting the release. Grabbing his head and pushing it into her as if she wanted her pussy to swallow it, she came.

"Ahhhhhh! Ohhhhhh! Verrrrrrn!" Her vagina gushing watery cum into his face in a torrent, bathing him in her sex.

"Dang, sweet pea," Vern said, enjoying the feeling of her cum running down his chest.

"Let me suck you," Gladys said.

Vern lay on the bed next to her, and she got up and positioned herself over his cock. The mountain of meat stood rock hard and slimy. She licked it from base to head, taking up all his man juice. Tasting his essence, his musk. Licking the head of his cock, she watched how much he enjoyed it. Taking him into her mouth, she pushed herself so almost all went down her throat.

"Oh, yeah!" Vern moaned. "Suck it. Suck it good!"

Her head started doing the dance, lips massaging the shaft, tongue licking the head, and mouth sucking. She bobbed quickly to stimulate him, give him pleasure, and he moaned, feeling her hot mouth work him in the darkness. His universe shrunk to the sensation of her mouth worshipping his cock.

Her soft hair tickled his skin as her head continued to jackhammer on his cock. He so much wanted to cum in her mouth, make her taste his true manliness. However, he knew he made a promise to her about where his seed were to go.

"Stop, I'm gonna cum," he said, pulling her head off him. "You're too good at that."

She glided up and lay on top of him, kissing him deeply. "I could suck your dick all day," she said lovingly.

He chuckled. "Sounds good in theory, but I don't think it would work in practice."

"I could make it work," she teased, "Keep you on the edge, so you last all day."

He laughed again. "I bet you could, too"

"OK, I think I can do it now," he said.

They kissed, embracing each other tightly, feeling each other, their whole universe. Vern rolled over with her on top so she went beneath him. Their passion building, she reached down and grabbed his cock, guiding it inside her.

"Mmph," they moaned as her vagina engulfed his cock.

He felt bigger than she had ever felt, stretching her, filling her. It felt so good, as he started to thrust, creating the friction needed to climb mount orgasm again. Sensing he's already in a highly aroused state, she wondered if he could hold on long enough for her to cum. It doesn't matter, she thought, he made me cum hard before.

Vern began to pump her as hard as he could. His passion engulfing him like a tidal wave. Her boy rocked with every thrust, her breasts wobbled. The head of the bed hit the wall, making a low thud sound. He grunted, feeling the fog lift from his brain at last, his memories came flooding back to him. A truck hit him, and touching the woman had healed him, but befuddled his mind.

Gladys moaned loudly as the sex became frantic, bestial, and primal. Vern's skin began to glow in the darkness, and Gladys opened her eyes to see it. It surprised her, scared her back into reality.