China Doll

Story Info
She was his sister, his little "China Doll"
1k words
4
117.8k
19
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Gojira
Gojira
28 Followers

I guess you could say he had it bad. Yellow fever, that is. Dad was where he got it. I just happen to be his half sister. I guess I should start at the beginning.

Thomas Christopher, T.C., was born one month early. He was the only survivor in an accident involving his mother and a drunk driver. I think if it weren't for him, dad would have committed suicide. He gave dad something to live for.

Eight years later, dad met my mother. And two years after that I was born. I was named for my great-grandmother. My name is Miki. My mother is from Japan, and my dad is from Texas. Am I ever confused. I am the only Texan with a Japanese accent that I know.

T.C. followed me around all the time. He was my guardian and my knight in shining armor. He loved me and I didn't notice. I guess it was because he was so much older than me. I knew he was there but I was to busy playing with my dolls.

When he turned 18, he had graduated from high school and went to collage. I was only 8 and I missed him. I could not believe it. Why would I care? He was so much older than me. I just didn't know until mom told me it was because he was always there and now he isn't.

I hit puberty with a ... I would like to say bang, but I can't. I grew to 5'1". That was 1" taller than my mother. My breasts, tits, grew to a size 32D, waist 24, hips 32. I was a virgin until I turned 19. And that brings us to now.

My brother, T.C., got a job just after his collage days in Maine. He called to tell us how cold it was and we all laughed. I told him to come home and he said no. I was devastated. I graduated from school and got accepted to USC. I went one year and lived in the dorm. It was HELL! I couldn't get any studying done. I begged my parents to let me find an apartment so my grades could improve. They relented. I went apartment hunting one month before my sophomore year.

I was shocked when the fourth house I came to was owned by my brother. "T.C.!"

"Miki?!?"

"What are you doing here?"

"I was promoted to CEO of the company and moved here when the company moved."

"You didn't call and tell us."

"I also didn't tell you that I am sole owner of the company. I also can't tell you something."

"What? That you love me? I already know that. I also know that I love you."

"Not the way I love you. You can't. I am so in love with you, it hurts. I can't find anybody to love me enough to get you out of my mind."

"What are you saying, T.C.?"

"I remember the little girl I left behind. I also remember my step-mom. I would fall asleep with her on my mind. How she looked naked. I would dream about her. I would see her and call out your name."

"You saw mom naked?"

"I lost my virginity to her. She loved me so much that she was going to leave dad for me. I talked her out of it as I was in love with you."

"I was too young for you then. I was only 8 when you left."

"I know. I was sick then. I wanted her and I wanted you. I just had to leave. When I called after I got out of collage, I thought I was safe. I got sick after hearing both your and mom's voices. I wanted to come home so bad."

"I wanted you home so many times. I talked to mom and she too wanted you home. Now I know why. She just wanted to have some one fuck her. Dad sure as hell won't."

"I know. He was just keeping face when he married mom and had you."

"What do you mean, 'keeping face'?"

"Haven't you guessed? He is as gay as a three dollar bill."

"He's not gay."

"Sure he is. I caught him fucking his business partner one day. He was so busy sucking cock he didn't know I was there. I guess that is why mom and I fucked. I was so pissed at him for leaving a hot looking Asian like that high and dry, I just had to keep her happy."

Mom was only 20 when I was born. I only wish she was wiser. It was her innocence that got her into a loveless marriage. "Do you want me here?"

"I want you. I want you naked. I want to lick your pussy. I want to fuck you. I want to make love to you. YES!!!! I WANT YOU HERE!!!!"

I got up and walked upstairs and went into his bedroom. I don't know why I did but I did. I stripped naked. I laid down on his bed. And then I said to him, "Take me."

I watched him strip off his clothes. I had never seen a naked man before. Well a real one. I had seen a lot of pictures in the dorm. Most of the girls had some hanging on their walls. Some, of course, had pictures of women. I saw his cock and went numb. It was huge. I found out later it was 9" long and 2" wide. At the time I only knew he was going to put it into me.

"Are you a virgin?"

"Yes, but not for long. TAKE ME! I'M YOUR CHINA DOLL! PLAY WITH ME!"

I felt him as he slowly entered me. I felt my hymen split. I felt the pleasure and the pain of loosing my virginity. I was so high on my brother's cock in my pussy I didn't hear him yell out.

"OH GOD! YOU ARE SO TIGHT I'M COMMING!!!!!"

I felt his release and I came with him. I wanted to do it again and again. I wanted to just let myself fall into his love and never come out. But what about mom and dad? Oh just screw dad. He was gay and didn't matter to me. But mom did.

"I think we should call home and tell them I found a place to stay. I also think we should get mom to join us."

"You do????"

Gojira
Gojira
28 Followers