Chloe

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I hear your voice in the background "We'll take it and these also." With that the sales woman returns to the counter to run up the sale. Taking me by the hand you pull me back in to the booth. Standing behind me you bend me over before popping the clasps on the lace. Unzipping your trousers I feel your cock on my exposed pussy before you slide fully in to me. Unable to resist I moan as you enter. Beside us the door of the cubicle swings open. The sales woman reaches for my hanging breasts, pulling at the sensitive nipples as they press against the lace. Reaching around me I feel you press the lace against my clit and pussy smearing my now flowing juices over the delicate fabric. My pussy clasps at your cock as my orgasm approaches but just as it is about to overwhelm me you withdraw. Desperate for release I watch as you turn you cock to sales woman, see her lick my juices, cleaning your cock completely before you zip your trousers back up. Collecting the purchases at the desk you pass the woman the one-piece as a gift, a reminder of my body. As I watch her take it and press it against her body I feel flush with excitement. Leaving the shop I can see she has begun to play with herself as she continues to clasp the fabric to her body.

JUSTIN

Settling in to the seat at the Cafe I think back over the events of the morning and how well it has gone. The mid morning sun warms us both as we sit close, watching the people walking past us. Reaching under the table I place my hand on your leg. The crowd around us begins to grow as we await our orders. Inching the material across your thigh I raise it until it reaches the edge of the tablecloth. Massaging gently I work my hand along the inside of your thigh from your knee to the edge of your pussy. I can feel the heat rising from you before I move my hand back to your knee.

Repeating my movements I again work my hand up your thigh until I am at your pussy. This time I feel your thighs spread wider allowing me access. Dipping my fingers inside you I remove them and place them in your mouth, watching as you suck the juices from them. Returning them to your pussy I push them deep inside you forcing a grunt from you. Working my fingers inside you I flick my thumb across your clit, with each touch I feel your pussy muscles contract.

Watching you I see the flush of orgasm begin to spread across your chest, see your nipples poking against the thin fabric of your dress. I listen as your breathing changes becoming ragged. Pumping harder and faster I know your orgasm will be soon. Smiling I look deep in to your eyes confirming the desires about to overrun your body.

Beside us the waiter arrives with our orders placing them before us. We both notice him blush as he stammers out "Enjoy....". I look down and see the tablecloth has slipped away from the hem of your dress leaving the junction of my fingers in your sweet pussy clearly visible to the waiter. The puffy lips are prominent as they wrap around my fingers moving in and out of your body. As the waiter continues to stare I feel your orgasm hit you. You place a napkin over your mouth trying to suppress the noises of your release. I feel your hips twisting as your body tries to push my fingers deeper in to you. I respond by slipping another finger inside you and pushing as deep as I can. Your free hand grabs at the waiters leg, squeezing it. The waiter is unable to disguise his rapidly rising erection. As you begin to relax you realize where your hand is placed, slipping it down his leg you remove it. I pull the hem of your dress down as I turn to the waiter dismissing him with a "Thank you." Around us the people continue their days unaware of what had just happened.

Sitting in the sunshine, hand in hand, we continue to share our life stories. Freely I tell you of my past allowing you open access to my deepest feelings. I know you have done the same. The warm sunlight washes away in dark moments and intensifies the passions of the day. Soon the morning has passed and it is time to continue our expedition. There is one more store we must visit.

CHLOE

Entering the next shop I am overcome with excitement. Around the walls hang all manner of designer sex gear. Leather, lace, rubber and more surround us. All manner of toys, both fun and serious, are on display. My pussy tingles as you wrap you arm around me and together we browse. Slowly we work our way around the shop past the magazines and videos whose covers excite me with the ideas and possibilities they display. Past the dildos and vibrators wishing I could sample them all. At the clothing we pause looking through the bondage gear a little longer. Picking from the leather range you hand me a suit of straps and metal rings.

The spacious changing room is fitted with many clips on the wall and a table, I guess they are there so people can try all the products available. You help me to remove my dress and command me to place the outfit on. Helping me to with the straps you pull my breasts through strips of leather causing them to stand straight out yet the leather is comfortable. Other strips surround the tops of my thighs with narrow strips either side of my pussy seeming to push the lips of my bare pussy forward, displaying them. You connect all the strips to a central ring keeping the pieces tight. Looking in the mirror I see myself as the sexual woman I am. Beside me you stand fully clothed but I can see my new look has had an effect on you too, confirmed by the swelling in your trousers.

Placing your hand on my shoulder I feel myself guided down, the pressure is firm but not harsh, merely an indication of who is in charge. Crouching I wait for your command knowing that you are in control. I can feel a slight breeze across the floor and realize that the leather does nothing to cover me, leaving every part of me open for use.

"Unzip me" is your first command. Reaching forward I pull your zip down. "Please me with your mouth" follows. Leaving my hands on your thighs I place my mouth against the hardening cock inside your underwear. Breathing hot air against you I feel you harden further. A need in me rises wanting you in my mouth now. I begin to pull at your underwear with my teeth until finally your cock springs over the top. Pulling down harder with my teeth I release the rest of your shaft and balls. Sucking each ball in to my mouth I am thankful you have shaved them. Working my way back up the shaft I lick at the shaft. With my mouth now at the head I begin to work it in to me, easing it deeper on every forward stroke.

JUSTIN

Standing before you I hold my hips steady feeling you fucking my cock with your throat. The sensations in my cock are rising as you push me deeper. I know soon I will cum. I feel your throat relax as I slide in and out of it. Looking down I can see your lips wrapped tightly around my shaft. Reaching over I turn the lights down in the room until only a soft light remains your features visible in the soft shadows. My eyes travel down further as I take in your proud breasts, the nipples rubbing against the cloth of my trousers on each movement, the swell of your ass behind you. I feel my orgasm begin as you start your next downward stroke. As you push me further in I can feel each ejaculation pumping more of my come in to you, feel it around my shaft as I feel you pull me in until you have me swallowed completely.

Pulling out you lick the remaining juices from my shaft. I notice that some has run down your chin and dropped on to your breast. You see it also and taking it on the tip of your finger rub it in to your erect nipple.

Lifting you up I place you on the table clipping your wrists in to cuffs you had not seen. Spreading you legs I do the same with your ankles leaving you fully exposed. A knock at the door tells me my assistant is ready. When she enters I can see you straining to catch a glimpse of this person in the shadows. From her I take a small toy and strap it across your pussy adjusting it until it is against your wet lips and clit. I see the look in your eyes as I take a small remote and play with the knob on it. The toy begins to vibrate gently against you. Another knock at the door and in comes my assistant again. This time I ask her to proceed.

I watch as she smiles and moves closer to you. She pours a generous amount of lubricant on to her hand that she places against your exposed butt. Working it slowly across the crack of your ass she massages it in smaller circles until she is working only at the puckered pink ring. Your hips have begun to undulate and moans have begun. From her other hand she produces a soft silicone buttplug, about five inches in length the tip is the same size as a finger but its undulating surface increases until it is an inch across at the last bulb. Placing the toy at your well oiled hole she pushes the first small bulb in causing you to moan gently. Pushing again the second but slightly larger bulb slips in. Pulling the toy back she slips the second bulb back out before pushing forward past the second and third larger bulbs.

Stopping she allows the toy to sit where it is with three of the four bulbs inside you. Using the remote I increase the vibrators pace slightly allowing your orgasm to build at a quicker pace. Returning it back to it's slower pace my assistant returns to her work. Your moans now fill the room as I she removes the third bulb before pushing it back in. Leaning against the toys base she pushes the final bulb home filling your ass with ribbed rubber cock.

Succumbing to my own needs I step beside you and pull my assistant over to me. Placing her at my soft cock I feed it in to her mouth. Rocking backwards and forwards I pump my cock into her feeling my erection return. Once hard I pull myself from her and begin to undo the cuffs. My assistant attends to the ankle straps and vibrator but leaves the buttplug. Soon you are free and I take your position on the table pulling you on top of me. Slipping my cock deep inside you I can feel the undulations of the toy through the thin walls. Slowly fucking you my assistant begins to pump the toy in and out. Soon the toy is removed and you feel a larger toy placed against you.

I stop my movements as the bigger toy is pushed in. You realize that it is in fact another hard cock entering you.

CHLOE

I can't believe what's happening, I have dreamed of this. I feel so nasty and I love it. Your cock is fucking me so good, and she is pumping my ass so thoroughly with that plug, then just as soon as I was getting used to being so full of cock I feel her remove it.

Your movements stop then I feel something warm and huge probing at my tender puckered ass, I feel just the tip slide in, I turn to watch it go in my ass and I realize its not a toy, its a real cock attached to a very large black man. He doesn't stop but continues to push forward. I look down at your face and your smiling, you know how I love to have my ass fucked but never before have I had my pussy filled with real cock with another real cock working its way in my ass. I'm in heaven, but also a little scared. I'm afraid he is too big, I haven't ever had anything that big inside me before.

I hold still, looking in to your eyes. Your coaching me, telling me to relax and open my ass for his big cock "let him fill you up baby" you whisper. I'm trying hard to concentrate, it feels so good and intense, your cock is still buried deep inside my soaking pussy, and he now has almost half of his meaty cock in my tight little ass, I start to moan and I don't think I can take it all, when the assistant places her hands on my back and lays me down flat against you, then I feel her hands move down to my butt and she begins to spread me apart, opening my ass for him. He then shoves the rest of the monster cock to the hilt, I scream out in pain and pleasure. Our eyes are locked on each other, I can tell your so turned on, you start to move under me and he starts to pull out and push back in, you move your mouth to mine to quiet my moans. I didn't hear the assistant leave but I see her return to the room, she has a bottle in her hand. I'm feeling so overwhelmed and my body is screaming for release, I know that yours is too, and that you're trying so hard to hold off. You tell me not to cum yet.

I feel something being poured between the crack of my ass around the huge cock and it's dripping on to you and the table beneath us all, its warm oil, she is emptying the bottle all over my ass. The man pulls all the way out of my ass and she pours the warm oil inside my gaping hole, I realize what is about to happen and so do you, I know you had all of this pleasure planned out for me. I feel your hands slide down to hold my ass for the ride of my life, he slides that huge cock deep in one plunge and at your direction you tell him to start, and he begins to fuck my tiny little ass with long, hard, body slamming strokes.

I have never been fucked so hard before, I can feel your cock going in and out of my pussy and his cock is plunging the depths of my ass. All I can see is colors, I'm in another world. I then hear you tell him to cum, and I focus on your face, feel your cock starting to twitch and you tell me to cum. I feel him pumping my ass full of cum just as your cock begins spurting rope after rope of hot cum deep inside me. At the same moment I have the most intense orgasm, draining the rest of the cum from both of the men inside me.

He pulls out and leaves the room with the assistant leaving us to ourselves. I kiss you, snuggling against you, just needing to be close after all that just happened, and tell you thank you. I'm not sure I can move, your cock is still deep inside me and my muscles are so sore, but I feel so good......

12