Chloe, My Best Friend's Wife

Story Info
Seduction of his best friend's wife.
7.6k words
4.47
199.7k
80
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Currently, I am being taken on a wild and crazy ride and it is a ride that I simply don’t want to end.

I attended a well known Catholic college and made a few very good friends there. Bob was my roommate and still is my best friend. Bob’s wife Chloe would be my best friend if not for Bob. While I admit to having feelings and a strong attraction to Chloe, I would not let anything come of it. We are all devout and I pride myself on my self-control. I have always done the right thing and what was expected of me simply because it is the right thing to do.

I work in quality control at a major pharmaceutical company in the northeast and Chloe works for our manufacturing department. Bob is one of our best sales reps. We often see each other in meetings and take our breaks together or have lunch together. Bob and I play golf together on weekends. My wife, Mary, and I are often invited over to Bob and Chloe’s or vice versa.

While Bob and Chloe have been married for ten years, I have just gotten married about a year and a half ago. Bob was to be my best man, just as I was his best man, until he fell off a ladder doing roof repairs and broke his femur. Chloe was my wife’s matron of honor, as they became best friends while Mary and I were still dating. Bob had planned a poker night for my bachelor party on the night before my wedding, promising Mary to have me in bed early and sober before my wedding day. This was expected to be no problem since I have never been drunk and, of course, I always do the right thing. At our Wedding rehearsal, I was talking to Mary about having my brother act as my best man and skipping my bachelor party since Bob was in the hospital in traction. Chloe assured us that she was continuing the plans for my bachelor party in Bob’s absence.

This news made Mary happy so she overrode my objections about not needing a party and said, “Ross let Chloe take care of it. I’m sure it will be fun.” I reluctantly agreed.

About two hours before the party, Chloe arrived with all the “fixings” and told me, “Take it easy while I set everything up.”

Chloe is a beautiful and energetic woman. She is no more than five feet tall, has a full figure, platinum blonde hair, and a very young and innocent face. At the age of thirty, she sometimes looks about sixteen when she pulls her hair back in a ponytail. I like a woman to be a bit “cushy”. I have always thought that Chloe was very attractive and Bob was a very lucky man. Of course, I never let this thought process go any further than personal observations.

Chloe bounced around my dining room and kitchen in a loose pair of shorts and a short tank top. As she climbed and bent over to clean and decorate, I got occasional glimpses of cleavage and cheek but only thought how lucky Bob truly is to be married to such a beautiful and vivacious woman. I had been enjoying very pleasant sex with Mary for the past year (since our engagement) and she too is an attractive woman.

At one point Chloe was standing on a chair in the center of the dining room to hang some decorative ribbon and asked me to steady her since she still had to stretch to reach the ceiling. I held her firmly by the waist as she attached the ribbon. From this vantage I could see the underside of her large, firm breasts. I was mesmerized by the sight and didn’t realize that Chloe asked me to help her down. As Chloe turned and stepped off the chair, I found my hands were no longer at her waist but that I had her warm, soft breasts in my hands. I was so embarrassed. She laughed at my embarrassment and gave me a quick kiss on the cheek saying, “You can let me go now.”

For the next hour, my cheek tingled and I watched Chloe bend, twist and reach as she finished setting up. I was staring intently at her sexy ass and her wonderful breasts. Suddenly, there seemed ample opportunity to see her sexy body. She often needed help and was leaning on me or having me hold her to steady her. My cock got hard and simply stayed that way. I was very embarrassed but this only seemed to enhance my arousal. I hoped she wouldn’t notice my aroused state and she didn’t seem to although she bumped and brushed against my throbbing cock often.

About thirty minutes before the party was to start, Chloe ran to my bedroom to get ready since she was going to act as the hostess. I tried to sit and relax in anticipation of a comfortable and fun evening with some close friends but all I could think about was Chloe and the glimpses I had of her fabulous body. I paced about nervously with an uncomfortable bulge in my pants until the doorbell rang. Chloe dashed out of the bedroom wrapped up in a silky red cape with a hood and pushed me out of the way telling me, “I am the hostess. I will let in the guests.”

I was expecting a few mutual friends but I didn’t know the three men Chloe had invited into my house. As the four of them came into the family room, Chloe took me by the hand and led me to my seat at the card table. In turn, she did this for each of the three guests. The man sitting on my right asked, “Hey what are you covering up?”

Chloe slowly opened up her cape and did a slow twirl saying, “If I am going to be the hostess of the bachelor party, I should look the part.” My eyes nearly burst out of my head.

I must have looked like a cartoon character staring at her with bulging eyes and my tongue lolling out. She was wearing a very short, black French maid’s outfit. There were white ruffles under a black skirt that just barely covered her ass and the top was cut so low that it just barely covered her nipples allowing a spectacular view of her ample cleavage. She had white cuffs on each of her wrists and a white ruffled cap on her head. There was a cameo on a black satin choker clasped at her shapely throat. Most of my attention was split between her legs and her beautiful face. Her legs were encased in very sheer, seamed, black stockings. A hint of garter straps were visible against the creamy white flesh of her exposed thighs. Chloe was now several inches taller than I had ever seen her because she was wearing patent leather pumps with silver spiked stiletto heels and rhinestone covered ankle straps.

Chloe’s beautiful and innocent face was done up in sluttish makeup, lots of black eyeliner, mascara and bright red lipstick. Her hair was pulled into a set of platinum, silk pigtails that highlighted her usually innocent look. The contrast between the slutty makeup and her innocent beauty made my cock jump. I was hard as a rock and bulging in my pants. Squirming in my seat, I was extremely embarrassed about my reaction to her appearance.

Despite my embarrassment, I stood up and quickly walked over to her and said, “You can’t be seen like this.” I tried to cover her with the silky red cape.

She and the guests laughed and Chloe told me, “Relax, this is a bachelor party. There needs to be a sexy girl around.”

I should have asked the men and Chloe to leave but I just couldn’t bring myself to do it. I could only think of Chloe in that blatantly sexy outfit and I wanted to see more of her. Chloe then took me by the hand and guided me back to my seat and promptly sat in my lap. She invited introduced the other men to me by saying, “This is George, Sam and Tom. They are very close friends of mine.”

During the introductions, Chloe was wiggling slightly in my lap. I assumed it was because she wasn’t comfortable with my hard cock poking into her. She finally settled into a position where my cock was pushing up at her sex. She then turned and pressed her firm tits into my chest and her lips to mine and undulated her hips. She broke the kiss and said aloud, “Relax Ross and enjoy tonight. I will make sure it is the most fun you have ever had.” The other men whooped and laughed with this proclamation.

Chloe jumped up and dashed into the kitchen. As I self-consciously looked down at my pants, I noticed that there was a damp spot over my cock head. The other guys were joking and laughing as I wondered if I was leaking or if…

I didn’t get to finish my thought as Chloe came back into the room with a tray full of beer bottles and glasses. She stopped beside each man opened his beer and carefully poured it for him. As she did this the man on the left was staring intently at her ass and then reached and caressed her. I couldn’t believe that Chloe was letting these men stare up her skirt at her panties and letting them then touch her ass but I also was wondering what her panties looked like and wanted to touch her also.

The last man to get his beer was George on my right. I was determined not to look but wanted to, so badly. Chloe struggled getting George’s beer open. I couldn’t resist the impulse any longer and looked over. The men just laughed at the shock on my face as I stared at Chloe’s shaved and slick, bare pussy. Chloe took one step back toward me, still bent over at the waist and took my hand and moved it to her dripping wet pussy. She said out loud, “Feel free to touch the merchandise!” Then she let out a low moan as she pushed one of my thick fingers into her slippery sex hole.

For the next hour or so, Chloe did everything she could to make all of us hard. She gleefully bent over to pick up dropped chips or to pour beer. She pulled our faces into her cleavage and openly kissed us as she sat in our laps and squirmed on our hard cocks.

The next time Chloe kissed me; she slid her talented tongue between my lips and teased my tongue thoroughly. I kept thinking that I shouldn’t be kissing and touching my best friend’s wife. It was so wrong but I couldn’t help myself and it made me so excited to think that I was doing it.

After a while Chloe left the dining room and headed toward my bedroom, where she had changed earlier, and came out carrying a leather satchel. I simply stared at the satchel, wondering about its contents as she moved over to the stereo and put on some slow sensuous music. She came over and took me by the hand, pulling me into the middle of the living room. Dance with me, Ross.”

With her soft, warm body molded to mine she slowly guided my hands to her bare ass and then put her arms around my neck. She pressed her swollen sex up against my bulge and whispered in my ear, “We won’t be able to dance like this tomorrow at the wedding.”

The thought of my dancing with Chloe so tantalizingly dressed the night before my wedding made my cock throb and Chloe responded by slowly undulating her pussy against it. As we swayed to the music and I caressed her lush ass cheeks, she kissed me. The kiss seemed to go on forever and it seared my soul as we twined our tongues. When Chloe finally broke our kiss, I was gasping and the men laughed and clapped.

Chloe gave me a very wicked smile and said, “Let’s forget about the poker game and have some real fun!”

I tried to regain my lost control and started protesting, “Chloe, you are my best friend’s wife. I can’t do these things with you. It wouldn’t be right. We shouldn’t have been doing any of this.”

As Chloe guided me back to my chair she said, “Ross you’re right. I am your best friend’s wife and we shouldn’t be doing any of this.”

I felt some relief and a lot of disappointment as I sat down, seemingly exhausted from the effort of getting back my self-control. Chloe then told me, “I wouldn’t make you to do anything that you don’t want to do.”

She then turned around and asked the other guys “Help me get the party back on course.” She then bent over directly in front of me, showing me her dripping pussy as she reached into the leather satchel. I was riveted by the view and vaguely aware that she handed each of the guys something out of the bag.

The men moved around behind me as Chloe slowly turned around so that I was staring down between her luscious breasts. She then reached out and wrapped something around my arm and the chair arm. As I went to move my hand I felt the guys each grab a free arm or leg and then wrap something around them as well. I tried to move and realized that I now had Velcro straps wrapped around my wrists and ankles securing me to my chair. “Release me. Release me now!”

Chloe just shook her head slowly and told me, “If you can’t be quiet and enjoy yourself, I will have to gag you.” I just stared at her incredulously but without another sound.

Chloe turned to George and asked, “George would you help me get a bit more comfortable?”

George reached behind Chloe and pulled down the zipper to her French maid’s outfit. Chloe simply let the skimpy dress drop to her feet and stepped out of it towards me. She was now standing in front of me in her stockings and heels and a black bra which did nothing to cover her lovely breasts but it seemed to push them up and out and frame them so sexily.

Chloe was still wearing the little, ruffled, white cap, frilly cuffs, and the cameo choker. These items made her seem so much more tawdry and desirable at the same time. Chloe then straddled my lap facing me and pulled my gaping mouth to her breasts. She told me, “Suck my big tits, Ross, but only if you want to.” The other men laughed at me.

Again the embarrassment at my lack of self control and their utter enjoyment of it made me even more excited. My cock throbbed as Chloe undulated her hips so that she was sliding her wet pussy over its length. She took my head in her hands, lacing my hair in her fingers and then pulled my face between her warm soft tits. I moaned softly as she said, “So Ross, you don’t want to fuck your best friend’s wife. I admire your self-control. I do love a challenge.” The men then began laughing again as I whimpered when Chloe stepped back off my lap and pulled her lush tits away from my face.

She then took my chin in her hand and lifted my face to look up at her. She smiled wickedly and told me, “Tonight you will beg me to fuck you. You will beg me to suck your cock. You will beg me to let you lick my pussy and if you beg really good, I just might let you.”

She got down on her knees between my legs and slid both of her hands into my lap. She teasingly caressed my cock through my pants with her long red nails and soft fingers. She looked me in the eye and told me, “If you don’t want me suck your cock, then tell me to stop. Tell me to stop at anytime and I will.”

She so very slowly unzipped my pants. I tried to speak but my voiced cracked and I could only make croaking sounds. With the guys still laughing in the background, Chloe slowly reached into my pants and pulled out my hard cock. She was giving me plenty of opportunity to voice my dissent but I simply could not force myself to do so.

As she lightly caressed the length of my throbbing cock, she asked me, “Should your best friend’s wife be stroking your big, thick cock?” I shook my head no and she asked, “Do you want me to stop?” Again I shook my head no. Smiling wickedly at me, she leaned forward and licked up the length of my cock, licked the head a few times and then engulfed the head in her mouth. Her lips slid down the length of my cock and then sucked up to the head just once. The wet heat and feel of her mouth nearly made me cum on the spot.

Taking her mouth off my cock, she again looked me in the eye and asked me, “Does Mary ever suck your cock?”

I answered “No, she thinks it’s dirty.”

Smiling at that, Chloe asked “Have you ever had your cock sucked?” I simply shook my head no and she asked, “Do you want your best friend’s wife to suck your cock?”

I looked at her and nodded yes and said, “Yes, I want you to suck my cock, please suck my cock.”

The men applauded, hooting and hollering as Chloe smiled wide and said, “I’ll think about it.”

Turning to the guys, she told them, “If I don’t suck his cock, he may never get his cock sucked. Get over here guys and let’s show him what he has been missing.”

All three men walked around directly in front of me and started to undress. When each man was standing in front of me naked and with a hard cock sticking straight out from their groin, Chloe leaned over to the first and engulfed his cock head. After a few sucks she moved on to the next cock and kept switching around. Watching that white cap bob up and down as their cocks slid between Chloe’s red lips was so wild, so nasty and it excited me no end.

The guys cheered her on and Tom told me, “Chloe is the best cocksucker ever. There is nothing better than cumming in Chloe’s mouth.” Hearing this while watching Chloe’s obvious lust at sucking their cocks made mine throb more in the open air and leak precum.

Each time Chloe changed from cock to cock she increased her speed and suction bringing each of the men closer to cumming in her voracious mouth. I could not tear my eyes away from the scene, intently watching Chloe perform for me. Chloe stopped for a moment to reposition the men in a line. Smiling at me she said, “Here comes the best part.”

She then finished each of the men in turn slurping and sucking on their cocks until they squirted their sticky cum in her greedy mouth. All the while, she was looking into my staring eyes making sure that I was watching her suck and swallow all their cum. The cameo choker emphasized the movements of her throat as she swallowed each gooey load. She kissed and licked each cock in turn, spreading their cum and making a sticky, gooey mess of their cocks and her lips and tongue.

Chloe then turned back to me and playfully licked my lips and gave me a quick kiss. Without thought, my tongue snaked out and licked my lips clean. Chloe’s eyes sparkled as she watched me do this. She then lowered her head and licked the precum off the tip of my throbbing cock. She slid her mouth up and down on its length. I thought I might explode immediately but her touch was so teasing and light that I only throbbed more.

As she removed her messy mouth from my cock, she looked up at me and asked me, “What do you want, baby?” Finally understanding what Chloe really wanted and what really turned her on, I started stammering. “C-c-c-chloe-e-e, I want you to suck my cock and swallow my cum. I –i-i-i want my best friend’s wife to suck my cock and I want to cum in her mouth. Please, please Chloe suck my cock and swallow my cum!”

Smiling, Chloe got very busy. I watched that ruffled cap bob up and down. As I got close to climaxing the first few times, Chloe would slow down and lick my balls to let me cool off, to prolong the sweet torture. Looking deeply into my eyes, she would then ask, “Do you like how I suck your cock, baby?”

As I would answer, “Oh God yes! I love how you suck my cock. Please make me cum in your mouth!” She would return to sucking hungrily at my cock.

The last time she teased me and let me cool off she told me, “Watch me very carefully Ross. I think you are going to love this!” She then returned to sucking even deeper and harder.

Just as I was about to cum, I shouted, “Chloe I’m going to cum! I’m going to cum in your sucking mouth!” At the last moment, Chloe opened her mouth wide and laid my cock on her tongue and I watched my twitching, pulsing cock squirt my gooey cum onto her tongue and into her mouth. After the first couple of squirts, she went back to sucking me hungrily.

I kept squirting and squirting what must have been gallons of cum into her sweet mouth. Again she made a sticky, gooey mess. Some of my cum trickled from her sexy red lips and down onto her lush tits as she tried to swallow it all. I watched the movement of the cameo choker as her throat constricted and she swallowed.

Smiling at me, she moved up into my lap and kissed me. Her tongue plunged into my mouth and thrashed with mine as we shared the taste of my cum. As she pulled away she looked down at her tits and said, “You made quite a mess.”

I looked down at her tits and I could see my cum dripping down the slopes and hanging off her large, puffy nipples. Having no more self control, I licked my smeared goo off her lips and then bent my head down and licked and sucked the dripping goo from her magnificent tits and nipples. I came up smiling when I was done and Chloe said, “What a good boy you are. I am not done with you yet.”

12