Chloe's Sex Lessons Ch. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chloe soon discovered she was pregnant again as a result of her wedding & honeymoon. Chloe mused: 'So much for the suggestion that one can not get pregnant when one is breast feeding'. Freyja suggested that Chloe & Randy also hire her younger sister Sigrun as an additional nanny for the second child & since they could easily afford it Chloe & Randy acquiesced. Sigrun also had no problem with the extra perks attached to her nanny position.

Vivian Vanessa Hamilton entered the world eleven months after her brother. Freyja & Sigrun were excellent nannies for the two young Hamiltons and they made it possible for Chloe to fully continue to pursue her academic studies at the University of Minnesota. Chloe did graduate from the difficult aerospace engineering program with a 4.0 average; not bad for a mother of two. She took on some graduate courses since her husband had one more year of law school to complete and so she eventually ended up with a Masters Degree.

Chloe gained lucrative employment with a technical consulting firm based in Los Angeles, and thus Chloe & Charlotte were able to cement their friendship. As a result of her genuine talent & expertise Chloe established a reputation as a preeminent aerospace engineer in the country if not of the world. Randy, after graduating from law school passed the California bar exams and joined the firm that had Charlotte as a client. Of course he became the attorney for her and he became a prominent and well known lawyer. Accordingly Randy & Chloe became a famous couple in southern California societal circles as well as being generally known by the public. However amongst the swingers community throughout the country they were legends.