Chloe's Shame

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chloe's eyes closed as she surrendered to the sensations of the hands that roved over her body. She felt them caressing the nylon of her stockings before the hands moved to the soft skin of her thighs above their tops. Mouths clamped over her nipples, while fingers probed into her opening. Chloe gasped when one of the men slid two fingers into her body. She immediately widened her stance to allow him easier access.

"Yes, that's right, slut." Adam spoke when Chloe shifted position. "Let him get at your cunt."

The men moved as a collective and bundled Chloe across to a two-seater sofa. They positioned her so that she was astride one man who was already half naked. His erect cock stood waiting in his hand. Before she had time to think about what was happening, Chloe found herself impaled. She gasped and looked down at herself. He was inside her; his cock had just slid in. Chloe groaned at her own lewd conduct.

The man sighed as he took Chloe's weight. His hands gripped her buttocks and he pulled her down. Chloe groaned again as his cock sank deep. It felt so good to have him there. Her insides clamped around the stranger when the depravity of her behaviour fuelled her lust. The man lifted and lowered Chloe easily. His cock slid effortlessly into her body repeatedly as he fucked her. Chloe responded by pushing down against his thrusts and forcing her breasts into his mouth.

Another man stood behind the sofa. He lifted Chloe's face and kissed her before steering her mouth to his cock. Without a thought, Chloe allowed the second man slide past her lips.

Chloe sank into frenzy. She as overwhelmed at her audacity. The thrill of being used by two men... It was the wildest act of her life... Parents, school, university, career - none of it mattered at that moment -She was Adam's slut.

Chloe sucked and slobbered over the man's cock. Her saliva coated the shaft and big head of the thing. His friend stabbed at Chloe's sex relentlessly so her groans and wails filled the room. What an experience! It was sublime. She was being used by two men simultaneously – while more men watched – How depraved, she thought, how thoroughly bad. How fucking glorious!

Chloe's climax ballooned. She had been close to the precipice throughout, but now her lust exploded. Chloe pushed down onto her lover. She moaned and grunted through the mouthful of cock when she came.

The sounds from the woman were too much for the man fucking her. When her insides gripped him in spasm, he let loose and pumped his semen into her.

"Fuck," he moaned. "I'm coming..."

As one man poured his seed into her, the other spurted into her mouth. He held her face tight against his cock and Chloe swallowed quickly. Despite her urgent gulps, spurts of the goo squeezed out around the cock stuffed into her mouth. When the men had filled her spunk dribbled from her opening and from between her lips. Her chin was covered and silver trails decorated the tops of her stockings.

They gave her no time to recover. Another man pulled Chloe roughly by the arm and hauled her into his lap. Her back was toward him as he lifted her awkwardly and smeared the mix of cum and her juice from her pussy through to her dirty-hole. He oiled the pucker of her sphincter with the stuff and then eased his cock-head into the tight ring of her anus.

"No!" Chloe gasped and her eyes widened when she felt the stab of pain in her rectum. She shouted in fear as the cock burned deeper into that hole.

Adam moved quickly. He gripped Chloe's face in his fingers and squeezed her cheeks. "Shut up, cunt." His voice was a hiss and his eyes stared into hers. "Take it. Take him in your dirty-hole." He continued to glare at her. His face inches away. He willed her to accept the invading penis. His expression was dark. She would submit.

Chloe gasped again but submitted as the man ease himself into her body. She took him slowly, but finally she felt his balls nudge against her buttocks. She had done it

No sooner had she taken the man completely in her rectum, than another man clambered between her widespread legs. He urgently rubbed the underside of the shaft through the split of her sex. His penis slid over Chloe's clitoris and sent tingles of pleasure through her body.

"Oh, God," Chloe whimpered. "I'm going to be torn in two." The man grinned and aimed his cock at her pussy. He paused for a moment and then stabbed into her. There was an obscene squelch as the man fucked into the previous deposits. He laughed at the noise and then angled his body so he could look down at his own penis as he fucked into Chloe.

"Man, she's a slut," he murmured as though scarcely able to believe what he was seeing. Chloe's labia clung to his shaft as he pulled back from her. He could see the tidemark of goo that glistened on his cock. "Fuck she's hot." Then he fell silent as he concentrated on the feeling of Chloe around his penis.

His words sent a frisson of excitement through Chloe. She was a slut. She was Adam's slut. He commanded and she obeyed. She had two men inside her body. She couldn't truly believe it, one in her anus and one in front, how shockingly nasty.

The men had worked out a rhythm and Chloe enjoyed the dual sensation of both of them stuffing her. She began to grunt like an animal. Her face contorted into a mask of what appeared to be pain, but was in fact an expression of supreme delight. Her eyes glazed and her mouth fell slack as another orgasm bubbled. She was dimly aware of both men filling her with their semen. She was too far gone to take much notice, all sensation blurred into one glorious pleasure.

The two remaining men had been masturbating as they watched their friends. Both were too excited to fuck Chloe and even as cum flooded into her body, jets of the stuff spattered onto her bared breasts and the front of her corset.

Finally, spent, Chloe lay on the sofa. The men adjusted their clothing quickly and returned to the bar as though nothing had occurred. Adam stood close to Chloe and surveyed the ruin. "Don't wipe any of it off. Stay as damaged as you are. Let it slide off you, but don't touch any of it."

Chloe struggled to her feet. She felt the cum dribble from her backside and from her abused pussy. She saw the stains on her stockings and on the front of the corset. She had no idea how her face looked, but she knew that her lipstick was ruined and that she was liberally plastered.

"We're leaving." Adam said abruptly and moved to the door. "Carry your coat, don't wear it."

Chloe stared at the open doorway in disbelief. She felt that there was no way that she could walk through the lounge - there were people out there! The men smirked at her as she stepped into the bar. Chloe's thighs felt slick with semen as she walked, her face was covered with the stuff, and her lingerie was soiled. Her cheeks burned with the shame while the flush spread along her throat and blossomed across her chest and the upper slopes of her cum-smeared breasts.

As she moved through the lounge, people began to notice her. The gasps inflamed her embarrassment, but the indignity only aroused her further. Chloe's nipples were a visible sign of her excitement. The teats were thick, hard points in the puckered coins of her areola. The exaggerated sway of her hips and the swing of her buttocks caused more than one of the watchers to swallow heavily as Chloe's boots click-clacked across the flagstones again.

She followed Adam out into the night before anyone could react. The goo on her body cooled instantly and reminded the woman of her sordid performance in the private room of the pub. Her audacity simultaneously appalled and excited her. She had been used by those men, and then - the walk of shame she had endured – She had never been so thrilled in her life.

A few moments later Adam had manoeuvred the car onto the road. The headlights cut the night. Chloe settled into the seat, the leather was soon arm on her naked rump. She felt the cum drying on her skin and she wondered about the effect of the stuff that dribbled onto the upholstery from her anus. Would it please him?

Adam drove on in silence. Chloe was growing accustomed to his quiet. If he was silent, he wasn't displeased. A town lights shone in the distance and Chloe realised she was miles from home. It was a strange town.

Then, at an intersection, Adam pulled over. "Get out," he said quietly.

Chloe hesitated. This was more public than the pub lounge. "But..."

His reaction was immediate and vehement. "Get out of the fucking car." His tone scared her. A trickle of urine dribbled from her and pooled on the seat. Chloe gripped the handle and swallowed heavily. This had suddenly gone serious. The men in the pub had been extreme to her, but this... "Get out of the car," Adam repeated. "Get out or I'll push you out and be gone."

The tears stung but Chloe opened the door. She stood close to the kerb, shielded by the car body. Then, Adam moved off. A couple passing by hand in hand stopped when they saw Chloe. The woman's hand went to her mouth, she stared in disbelief when she realised Chloe was stained with spunk.

Chloe saw the rear light's of Adam's car a hundred yards further along the road. She moved towards it. More people stopped to gawp as Chloe walked. There were more than a dozen standing and watching while her face burned with the humiliation. Her shame was complete. Forcing her to endure the stares of strangers outdoors whilst in such an absolute state of debauched disrepair was a stroke of genius. Chloe could almost feel the physical manifestation of their eyes on her body. She sensed the wave of horror and disapproval from the small crowd, but she was also aware of the hunger in some of the men. The hunger aroused her.

Eventually she reached the car. She dared not climb in before Adam nodded his consent. He would leave her there, she was certain of it. Eventually he gave a near imperceptible nod and Chloe climbed in. The car door slammed and he drove away.

Chloe was distracted as she dressed on the Monday morning. She was thinking about him. She checked herself before leaving home. Her cap fit correctly and the crowns on her epaulettes signified her rank. She returned the soldiers' salutes as she walked to her office.

"Morning ma'am."

"Good morning," she replied cheerily to the administration Corporal. "Is the Sergeant Major in yet?"

The Company Sergeant Major was her enforcer. He was directly responsible to her for the discipline and welfare of the troops under her command.

"Yes, ma'am," came the reply. "He's in your office."

No doubt, he would have a verbal report ready for his boss on any discipline cases that may have arisen over the weekend. There would be the usual Monday morning administration hassles, hence the man's early attendance in her office.

"Thank you." Chloe opened the door. "Morning CSM," she whispered to the khaki back.

"Good morning, ma'am." Adam smiled as he turned to face her.

12