Chocolate and Caramel Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What are you doing?"

"Looking at perfection. Give me a minute to let my brain record this."

Instead of being self conscious she relaxed, put her hands above her head and spread her legs.

"Don't take too long. We got business."

She was looking directly at my dick, standing straight out almost at eye level.

Her body was amazing. Smooth, supple skin, wide hips, and proud breasts standing tall even when she was flat on her back. I stroked the long dark nipples until they were hard as rocks, rolling them with my fingers and tongue. She was making little whimpering noises, trying to reach me. I stopped her and slid down her soft stomach. I felt her tense when my tongue slipped below her navel. I slid over her pubic hair, marveling how silky it felt. She again tried to tug me up. I was not to be deterred.

She moaned as I kissed the inside of her thighs, and gasped as my tongue slid slowly up her slit. She almost screamed when I slid my tongue in a slow circle around her clit before flicking it lightly. Her hands went to my head and gripped tightly.

"Bobby, baby, what are you doing? Please get up here, I need you in me. Please, Bobby. What..what are you doing? Oh, Oh, OHHH! Yes, Bobby, there, right there. Don't stop, baby, please don't stop."

I was working her clit at a furious pace, and when I reached up and slipped two fingers in, her climax hit and she screamed, arching her body off the sheets. I never stopped working her as she collapsed back onto the bed. Just as she was about to cum again I slipped up in a quick, fluid motion and buried into her in one long thrust.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" She screamed as I kept pounding. She started rolling her hips, thrusting up as hard as she could. I tried to hold it back, but after ten minutes there was no denying. I came with an intensity I had never felt. I had stopped to savor the moment but she was still thrusting, milking me dry. I collapsed on her, trying to roll over, but she had her legs wrapped around me, refusing to let me off.

Finally she loosened her legs and I slipped beside her. We fondled and kissed for a few minutes before she decided to speed things along. It felt like a moistened, heated, vacuum line had been attached to my dick. She had it rock hard in three minutes. A minute later I was flat on my back as two of the most perfect melons I had ever seen swayed above me. I reached out, pulled, tugged, and roused her nipples to diamond cutter hardness. She placed her hands over mine urging me to get rougher, squeeze tighter. She shoved her left breast in my mouth.

"Mark me! You own this now, let the world know!"

It's hard to put a noticeable bruise on chocolate brown skin, but I succeeded on both. She was slamming me hard and fast.

Fifteen minutes later we lay side by side, huffing like we had just finished a marathon. She snuggled to me, sighed, and went to sleep. I was right behind her.

It took her about three weeks before she talked me into letting her move in. We hardly went anywhere, reveling in the newness off our relationship, getting to know all the intimacies of each others' bodies. When we did go out, all we had was eyes for each other, so we didn't notice the reactions we got.

..................................................

Over the next few months the reality of our relationship was forced upon us.

People can say they understand, but until they've lived it, they really can't. It starts out hard and gets harder.

We didn't notice the slight slurs at first. Let me rephrase that, Shondra noticed but was so imbued with it by now that it barely registered.

When we became engaged it got a lot worse.

I took her over to Sunday lunch with my family. They weren't unfriendly, but they weren't welcoming. My mother pulled me off to the side just before we left. There was pain in her eyes.

"I'm glad your daddy didn't live long enough to see this. His son, a nigger lover. I love you, but she's not welcome. Don't ever bring her around here again."

I didn't see my mother for seven years.

My brothers and all but one of my sisters broke contact. If I saw them on the street I refused to speak.

My chances at advancement in my job dried up. The production manager was a Klansman, and when people with less experience and seniority started getting promoted, I saw the writing on the wall.

The plant manager seemed shocked when I put in my notice. He called me into his office.

"I'll not beat around the bush, Bobby. Why are you quitting?"

He doesn't know, I thought.

"I'm leaving sir, because I've been passed over twice for jobs, given both times to less qualified and senior people. I'm sure they'll do a good job, but honestly, I'm still having to train one of them."

"I'm an ambitious person. I've gotten married, and hoping to have a family someday. I need to advance wherever I am to improve their quality of life."

He was stunned.

"I asked why you didn't get those jobs, and Gerry said you weren't interested."

I actually laughed.

"Well then, it appears I have poor communication skills as well. I'm sorry, but my decision stands firm. I do thank you for the opportunities I've had. I learned a lot."

I heard later the plant manager kept a closer eye on Gerry, even threatened him with demotion if he didn't improve.

Good ol' Gerry jumped me a few months later in the parking lot of the grocery store.

"You goddamned nigger lover! You almost got me fired. Me and the boys ought burn a cross in your yard some night, teach you a little respect."

It made him angrier when I laughed at him.

"Why don't you do that very thing, Gerry, if you've got the balls. I'll be glad to see you. It'll help, being in those white sheets. Makes for an easier target, and I hear they make good bandages."

I was in his face by now and he paled a little. In a voice soft enough that only he could hear, I continued.

"You don't hold any power over me any longer. I don't work for you any more. So there's not a lot to keep me from kicking your ass on general principles. And Gerry, a cross gets burned in my yard, and before the ashes get cold I'll burn your fucking house down with you in it. Understand me?"

He looked terrified.

..................................................

We got married by a justice of the peace just over the line in the next state. The only people there to bear witness were Gail and Gram.

We went on a three day honeymoon at a beach that was traditionally black. Shondra really filled out a bikini well. I got a lot of angry looks from young black men.

Our last night there we took a stroll on the beach. Three men our age approached us, drunk, to rescue the sister from the white man.

It was kind of funny when they threatened to beat me up. After all, we were two black belts. I tried to be reasonable but Shondra got bored and put two of them on their knees before grinning at the third.

"Black belt, asshole. My husband holds an even more advanced belt than me. I left you for him. His feelings get hurt when I don't share."

He looked at her, me, his friends on the ground, and decided he'd rather be somewhere else. Her laughter followed him down the beach.

We went back to the room, showered, and tried to make love all night long. We mostly succeeded.

We were on the third floor, and I talked her into making love on the balcony. It was a full moon, and the sight of my pale body pounding into her from behind as she held onto the railing was something I'll remember the rest of my life.

She got a little vocal there at the end, and a voice drifted up from below.

"Damn! You go girl! Wear that white boy out."

Shondra giggled as I collapsed against her back, fondling those magnificent breasts.

"I already have sister, I already have"

The laughter from below followed us as we closed the door.

................................................

That first summer will remain in my memory forever.

We broke my full size bed, and we bought a sturdier queen size and damn near broke it too.

I had to drive further for my new job, and between that and working part time at the dojo really cut into our time during the week.

I gave Shondra the Mustang, and she got a part time job at her old dojo as an instructor. It only paid minimum wage, but it gave her something to do and some spending money. We still fought in tournaments.

She didn't want to, but I talked her into taking some business classes at the community college. After she got there she started enjoying it, and got pretty good grades.

We were together for two years before we started talking about a family. Well, I did. Shondra was only twenty, and many of her friends were mothers, sometime two or more. Many were single.

She didn't like what she saw.

"Honey, think it over. Ginny never married and now she has three kids, three different dads. She's making a living off child support and welfare. Bobbi has two, Stella has two, Gina has one. None of them are married. We're different."

She got offended, thinking I was belittling her friends because they were black.

"That's not true. Wendy, Janice, Teresa, all unmarried, all white. I only mentioned the others because they were your friends and these aren't."

"Now look at Anne. She and her husband have two and are as happy as can be. Same with Joan, Brenda, and Alice. All with kids, all happy, all married to good men."

"The point I'm trying to make here is you won't be alone. I'll be there, always. You should know by now I'll be involved in their lives. I'll help feed them, change them, hold them when they cry, sit up with them when they're sick."

She saw my argument, but asked me to wait another year.

Ten days before my twenty fifth birthday a miracle occurred. Joshua Robert Turner arrived, eight pounds, twelve ounces. Shondra was in labor fourteen hours. The doctors told her to make all the noise she wanted, it would speed things along, so for the whole time she screamed and ranted, mostly about me. Most of it wasn't very complimentary and she apologized later, saying the next one better be easier or what I heard would be like a testimonial to my good nature.

To my surprise my youngest sister came to see us in the hospital, and even brought a little gift. She had remained neutral and was all the contact I had left with my family. It had been almost three years since I had spoken to my mother.

"She misses you real bad Bobby, especially around Christmas. She holds a picture of you and cries."

I recalled her last words to me.

"The day she calls me and asks me to bring my family to visit, I'll be there. Until then, she's just as dead to me as I am to her."

My sister cried for a second before patting my arm.

"I know where you get your stubborn streak from. Well, I thought I'd try. He's a beautiful baby, Shondra, let's hope he doesn't inherit that particular trait."

She bent over and kissed her cheek, gave me a big hug, and left.

Three years later Shondra had an Associate degree in Business, and was working full time at her dojo while waiting for a response from all the resumes she had sent out. She got a couple of interviews but nothing came of it. She blamed it on her being black.

She had developed from an attractive teen to a stunning woman in her early twenties. I had no idea what she had to go through to get her hair into those long, satiny tresses. I asked her once why she didn't go for a more natural look. Her response about being a 'nappy headed Aunt Jemima'

caught me by surprise.

Since Shondra worked most nights, I continued to work at my dojo. There was a lot of resentment from my old teacher, especially since we had reconciled and married. He even offered me a part time position if I came back.

I declined. One of the reasons was the sensei seemed erratic at times, and I didn't like the way his personality had changed. Shondra said he didn't have a very good home life. He had remarried, to a Japanese woman he met while finishing out the requirements for receiving his tenth degree belt. Apparently they weren't getting along.

I liked the new style and the sensei much better. It was hard to pin point why, but I could tell the difference. Shondra had great loyalty, seemed to get upset if I said anything she remotely thought was a slight. I just stopped talking about him.

I thought we were doing fine. We squabbled like any young couple juggling a full life and a child, but nothing major, and we always apologized. She was spending a bit more time at her dojo. She said she was working with her advanced students, grooming them for upcoming tournaments.

It was always a little tense when we showed up at tournaments, especially if someone we trained was competing. I kept my comments low key, offering instruction, pointing out weaknesses, keeping them calm.

Shondra practiced the style her sensei held, yelling, dressing them down in public. It didn't help that my students usually won seventy five per cent of the time, regardless of who they were competing against. My teacher was pleased, his dojo was ten times the size it was three years ago.

I once asked her on the way home from a tournament if she was familiar with the concept of positive reinforcement, and she didn't talk to me for two days.

She didn't take to motherhood as well as I expected. Oh, she loved Josh and was proud of him, but he was more bonded to me, probably because I spent more time with me in the evenings.

Gram was an almost full time babysitter. She doted on Josh, and with Gail now married, it filled her days.

Things started unraveling in June of that year. Shondra was moodier, distant. I confronted her, and she blamed it on not getting a job suitable to her degree.

"Hon, this is a small town, realistically, there aren't that many positions available. If you want a job, you're going to have to branch out, look in other towns."

She hated the idea. Surprisingly, she didn't like to drive. We retired the mustang, keeping it, but getting her a new car. A new mustang,, the sport model. It was a straight drive, and she loved changing gears. I would have preferred a family car, but let her get it because it made her happy.

I traded my trusty old Jeep in for a Cherokee. Still four wheel drive, but not near as off road capable as my old CJ. It made a great family car, though.

I don't know what it was, what subtle signal that told me something was starting to go out of our marriage. The wild hot sex marathons had slowed over the years, but we still made love often as we could. It was just one day she seemed distracted all the time, not really paying attention to Josh or me.

He was a beautiful boy, the color of lightly creamed coffee. Smart as a whip, and that's not just proud parent talk. Just past four, he had learned from Gram to read simple words. I had no doubt he would be reading second grade level books in a year.

He was a daddy's boy, mostly because Mom worked nights. We bonded tightly, playing games, reading, watching television. Shondra would get home most nights around eight thirty. He would try to stay awake for her, but most times all she got was a chance to kiss him while he slept.

She was bitching about it one night.

"I have an easy solution for you. Quit, or at least cut back. I finally got the house paid for, we don't need the money that bad."

She didn't respond well.

"I bet you'd like that, me cooped up in the house all day. Next you'll be wanting another kid, that would lock me in for life."

I think we were both surprised by the venom in her voice. She apologized, but it stayed with me.

She started staying later at the dojo. She said it was to practice for her next belt test, the fourth level. I had gone as far as I could locally. I trained, but I would have to travel to New York, where the only qualified master lived. I intended to go one day.

Then things took a turn for the better. She got a good job, receptionist/assistant at a local office. She was delirious with joy, and bought a new wardrobe. It lasted six months before she was let go. There was a recession going at the time, and the office closed. They offered her a transfer, but the nearest opening was two hundred miles away. She was devastated.

I was doing very well at my new job. We made paper tubes, mostly for the textile industry. The exodus to China was still about twelve years away. Even in the slow economy we were doing well.

I started out running machines that made long tubes, but in a year they transferred me to the finishing section, where we cut, crimped, and slit a notch in tubes for yarn to be wound on.

Soon I worked my way up to lead man, just below a management position. My company was a huge, multinational outfit that had a finger in just about everything. They were always posting positions in Australia, South Africa, France, Canada, just about any place in the world.

I was actually recruited for Australia, but Shondra had just gotten her new job, and it would have broken Gram's heart if we took Josh away.

One day I was asked to change shifts, the night lead man had been in an accident. It was a test, because he basically ran the plant at night. It would only be for two weeks while he recovered. It would look good on my work record, so I agreed.

They needed me the next day, so they let me off at noon to make arrangements.

I didn't worry about it, Shondra had just lost her job, so we could watch Josh in the daytime, and Gram would watch him until Shondra got done with her class.

My Cherokee wasn't nearly as loud as my old CJ, so they didn't hear me pull up. Her sensei was parked in the drive. It was a spring day, cool but comfortable.

Shondra had the windows open, letting the house 'air out', get rid of the stale smells of winter. People weren't as addicted to air conditioning back then.

She was always a noisy lover. I heard her before I got to the front door. I slipped around the side of the house and looked in our bedroom.

There they were, her and her sensei, naked and banging like bunnies.

He sounded abusive, and she was enjoying it.

"That's right bitch. That wimpy assed white boy can't fuck like this, can he?"

She was squealing as he mauled her chest, slapping them.

"That's right, gonna loosen that pussy up, white boy won't be able to hit the walls."

He pulled out. I expected a monster, but it couldn't have been over five inches, even hard. It looked kind of funny, actually. But I wasn't feeling humorous.

I was about to go blasting in when I saw Josh's teddy bear. He hadn't even entered my mind. Realizing instantly I was about to get into a custody battle, I drew back, got into the Cherokee, and left.

I drove down to the city park. Josh loved it, and it was a good spot to think. I wanted custody, that was a given. And I had to have proof to use in court. Technology was a new thing. Any camera I could get would be large and hard to conceal.

I had a cassette recorder that sat on a dresser. Sometimes I played cassettes I had bought on it. You could get a tape that would last for two hours. If they did sex talk like they did today, I could use it in my custody case. I heard they say they were going to do it again tomorrow. I would slip in and start the recorder, wait until they were really into it, and then confront them, getting it all on tape. A simple plan, but the best I could do. For the first time in years I had a racist thought, being white and her being black might give me an edge. I hated myself for thinking it until I thought of Josh. In my opinion we were about to go to war, and every advantage was useful.

I made plenty of noise coming back, but he was gone. She was flustered to see me.

"Bobby, what are you doing home so early?"

"Jim wrecked his car. He'll be out for at least two weeks. They want me to run his shift. Sorry, honey, but it could be a feather in my cap if it goes well."