Choices

Story Info
Married couple start swinging.
4.2k words
3.97
55.6k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"If you're both sure this is what you want I'll try. You do understand I'm not a professional but I've done this for some time so if you're sure I'll be happy to give it a try."

Carol nodded and Bill smiled and nodded.

Richard looked into Carol's eyes and smiled. A few minutes later after getting Carol to relax and go into a deep sleep Richard ask Bill what was it that he and his wife of twenty years wanted him to do.

Bill said "We want you to plant the idea of swinging and sex with multiple partners in Carols mind. She wants to do it but is too shy to do it with out some help. So she has agreed to this."

Richard smiled and understood and after some talking Carol seemed to be in agreement even under hypnotists. Richard thought about it and soon had the idea planted in Carol's mind and also planted a key word for Bill to use when ever he and Carol were ready to move forward into this world of swinging.

It was a Thursday evening and together they sat looking around the hotel lounge. This was where most people came to have an evening of entertainment and a few drinks. Carol had two drinks and smiled shyly at her husband of twenty years. She wondered again if this was what she really wanted to do. She had never strayed on Bill. She was not a virgin when they were married and she admitted to Bill she had had a few men before him. He was fine with this and over the years together they had exchanged some tails of their past sexual exploits. Bill had told Carol of his first encounter with an older lady and how she introduced him to the many pleasures of the flesh. Carol had told Bill about her first encounter with a young boy up at the lake one summer her family spent most of the summer up there.

Carol said afterwards telling Bill about her first time had given her a thrill and she was happily excited by it. Over the years they had told each other about every thing they ever did with others. Together they even made up stories to get each other excited and in turn had many happy hours of wild sex.

The kids were now gone from the home and one afternoon as they rolled apart of a very stimulating session of sex Bill suggested they get into swinging. It was not the first time they had talked about swinging. But in the past it had always been part of a roll playing game. This was not roll playing and Carol was surprised as she honestly told Bill she found the idea very exciting. But she also felt she could not now after all theses years she would have a hard time getting naked in front of another man. Bill assured her he would be there all the way and seeing that there first time would most likely be with another couple she could see he was also having sex with the wife or girlfriend of the man. This gave Carol some reassurance and agreed to the hypnotisms to help her get in the mood and free up her shyness.

They danced and looked around there was one other couple sitting alone at a table near the glass wall that over looked the dark river below. Bill looked at the couple. The woman was slim, generous breast and a short skirt revealed a pair of fine well turned legs. She had a very pretty face was framed by shoulder length blonde hair.

Bill pointed them out to Carol who seemed to be interested in the man for some strange reason. Bill got up approached the couple and asked if he and his wife might join them as they wanted to be able to look down at the river. Bill pointed out that the hotel turned on lights around midnight to eliminate the river.

The couple responded kindly to this idea and introduced themselves as Wayne and Karen Branch. They two couples soon found they had a lot in common.

Wayne asked Carol to dance; she found herself thinking this might be the first man other than her husband she was going to let fuck her in over twenty years. She laughed at the idea but found it very exciting.

While Carol danced Bill found it easy to talk to this very attractive blonde with deep cleavage and deep blue eyes. Bill found himself thinking of how he would like to see her naked and for a split second he visualized watching his Carol giving head to Wayne while he was licking this gorgeous blonde to a climax. His thoughts went no farther than oral sex. But that was enough to get him in a highly erect state. When Carol returned to the table Bill stood and pulled Carol's chair out for her. He smiled down at Karen as he noticed her looking at this extended crotch. Once seated Carol reached over and grabbed his hard-on adding to his pleasure.

Another round of drinks were at the table with Carol asked Karen it she would join her in going to freshen up. Once gone Bill asked Wayne is they would like to come by the house for a night cap. Wayne explained they lived in the opposite direction and he was afraid he might get caught for drunk driving he was on the road too long. The shorter the better was his words.

The girls returned to the table and together noticed both husbands were fully erect as they stood. It was Karen that suggested the meet again on Saturday night for dinner and a dance or two. She said she had had enough to drink for this night.

Feeling some what disappointed Bill and Carol agreed and all four walked out to the parking lot together. Planed or not Bill had Karen by the arm and Wayne had his arm around Carol's shoulders. Wayne's car was nearer and all four stopped as they said Good-night Carol folded into Wayne's arms for was turned out to be a warm tongue swapping kiss followed up with a gentle caress of her breast and a push of his hard-on into her thigh.

Bill saw this and followed Wayne's' lead with one exception. He whispered into Karen's ear that he was on fire and felt the need to have her.

The four stood there looking at one another all seemed to be in a stupor. Bill said "I'm not sure what happened but as far as we are concerned we like the feeling and we would like to see you guys again and see where this leads."

Wayne smiled and said "We are much like you two. We've had a good life and since the kids a have left the nest we've found ourselves wondering how it would feel to spread our wings into a new adventure. We've been talking about swinging and having sex with others. I think you guys have to. Am I wrong?"

Bill said "No you're not wrong. It's just a little hard for us to get started. However I think since you've been so honest I feel maybe were open to an exploratory try to see how we all feel. I don't know how you feel but maybe just getting naked in front of one another would be an ice breaker."

Karen said "Not here and not now." She looked at Bill as if asking a serious question.

Carol laughed and said "No. I think we would like to have you over to dinner at our house Saturday instead of coming here. How is that with you two?"

Wayne moved in front of Carol and said as he took her in his arms again. "That a great idea." He pushed his hard-on into her thigh. Carol reached between them and took a hold of his cock.

Carol moaned.

Bill whipped his cock out and guided it toward Karen how had opened the passengers side door and sat.

Karen never blinked she opened her mouth and swallowed as much of his cock as she could with out chocking. Wayne quickly did some thing to turn off the interior light. Turning back to Carol Wayne slowly unzipped his trousers. Carol took one last look at Karen as she worked her mouth back and forth on Bill's enormous erection.

Carol squatted in the shadowed side of the car and grabbed Wayne's cock pulling it into her mouth. In an instant Carol felt her panties get wet. It was hard to see but Carol found herself wanting to see more of Karen as she sucked her husbands cock.

It did not take long for the familiar grown to come out of Bill's mouth. Carol knew all too well that sound. Bill was about to cum. Carol could taste it before Bill shot off into this strange woman's mouth. This Karen this total stranger was about to take her husbands semen, his sperm that had impregnated her three time in twenty years. Carol was thinking all this as the robust cock in her own mouth grew harder and shook. Carol's tongue was awash the pungent liquid that was as hot as molten lava. The cock that filled her mouth went from warm to red hot in a second. Carol took the mouth filling cum. Carol took air in through her nose. She was about to spit this hot liquid on the asphalt at her feet when she stopped. Looking up into the dim shadowy face she swallowed with out eve taking her mouth off Wayne's cock.

Karen milked the last few drops from Bill's cock swallowing it all.

The car was in the garage, the nights were out down stairs and Bill was stepping out of the shower when Carol said "Darling do you want to talk about it?"

Bill said "If you're ready."

Carol sat up in bed. Looking as Bill as he pulled his pajama bottoms up she said "At first I felt something akin to betrayal, or maybe a swift passing of jealousy. I'm not sure how I felt for that second before Wayne shoved his cock at me.

It was in deep shadows but I could see it and I grabbed at it. After that everything went all crazy. I had his cock in my mouth, I could see Karen sliding her mouth on your cock and I got so turned on my wet my panties. A flame shot up through me and I could not take my eyes off Karen. I could taste your cum before you shot off into her mouth. Then Wayne got so hard and his cum was filling my mouth. I was watching Karen and tasting Wayne's semen. I wanted to spit it out but some thing made me look up at his and swallow. I was so hot I think I started to climax myself. Bill now that I think of it again I think this was the sexiest thing I had ever done or have seen in my life."

Bill smiled saying "I felt every bit as erotic as you my dear. I was watching you too. I was so hot watching you that is why I shot off so quickly. It was not that Karen was doing anything special it was watching you. You looked almost consumed with the need to bring him off. You know how much I love you to suck me off. I knew Wayne was getting a great blow-job and this turned me on. I also wondered what it is going to be like next Saturday when they come over here."

The love making that night was slow and easy. The only thing noticed different was Carol's clitoris was stiffer, longer and more sensitive. Bill brought Carol off the first time with only a few licks of his tongue across her clitoris. Bill thought it was swollen and nearly the size of her succulent nipples.

Friday was a work day for Bill and since he had only one meeting early in the morning he had some time to think of tomorrow. Around lunch he chose to walk out side on the loading dock. Terry a long time friend stood at the end of the dock smoking.

Bill said "Those fucking things will kill you if some jealous husband don't first."

Terry laughed and said "I've really cut back on screwing other men's wives. Of course I still want a little bit of Carol's fine ass. Any chance you'd go long with that?"

"Christ Terry, I've give you a shot at it but its so fine it would drive you crazy wanting it again and again."

Terry said "Tell you what old friend I've met a really nice lady and we've been at it now for about three months. I'll swap you a night with her for a night with Carol."

Bill thought about it for all of two seconds then said "I know what I have at home now. How do I know what you're offering is as good?"

Terry pulled out a packet of pictures from his inside jacket pocket and handed them to Bill.

Bill was fifty eight, Terry was a few years younger and the girl in the pictures could not have been much older than Bill's youngest Marline. The girl was trim and solid firm breast with nipples as long and firm as his Carol. Long dark hair surrounded a beautiful face with a wide red mouth. The waist was small really narrow and the crotch was covered with a thick brush pile of dark hair. Terry had himself a winner that was for sure. Bill moaned and said "Wow, she a real doll."

Terry said "Keep going. I think you'll like want you see."

Terry was right Bill did like what he saw. She had Terry's sizeable cock all the way down her throat. She had his cock up her prime plump ass all the way to his balls. And the last was the girl with Terry's cock in her mouth and another in her pussy doggie style. Bill did not know the man behind getting it doggie.

Bill said "Christ Terry you're into swinging with this youngster."

Terry said "Sure we love if the she has had a taste of a few wet pussies and she loves that too. I'm one lucky fucker."

Bill said "I guess you are. I've got to get some work done I'll talk to you later." Bill turned to walk away.

Terry called after him "That not a "NO" is it?"

Bill thought "You bet your ass it's not" and kept walking.

After dinner Bill and Carol had coffee out on the back screened porch. Bill related his conversation with Terry and told Carol of the pictures of the young girl. He did not ask for a comment but let the choice to answer up to Carol. He could see her thinking it over. She knew Terry and his reputation with the ladies. Terry had hit on Carol openly and making it sound like a joke at many company gathering. But deep down Carol knew it was no joke.

Carol said "Why not invite Terry and his lady young though she is to out dinner Saturday night. I know we promised a warm welcome to Wayne and Karen but what the hell we're into this now so why not see it through."

Stunned Bill nearly dropped his coffee cup. "You're sure you're into this with two couples our first time out?"

Carol said "I think it just might be highly interesting to see how it goes. We can always call if off if we don't like it. We don't have to ever do it again. But I think you might get to like this young stuff. Besides I would like to see how she and Karen get on. I got the feeling Karen is up to a little girl on girl too."

Bill sat back and said "Really."

"Carol my love you seemed to be some what more open to the idea of swinging than you were a mere week ago. May I ask what has changed you?" Bill asked with a smile on his face.

"Bill we've talked, I went to see the hypnotist and we had that some what strange encounter in the parking lot of all places. Then I got to thinking about what I had done before we were married and the fact that you were always willing to accept my indiscretions for some erotic reasons. I've enjoyed our talks and honesty over the years and you know I have in the past gotten excited when ever you've told of you past conquests. So the way I see it we should both enjoy watching one another having sex with others and maybe get a real kick out of it. Even though we've never strayed on each other I feel neither of us is jealous so why not give it a try. It might be fun." Carol sipped her coffee and met her husband's eyes. With out further words the two long time loves came to an unspoken agreement.

Saturday night

Terry and Joyce arrived first Bill and Carol welcomed both into their home and offered them a choice of drinks.

Carol let her eyes roam over the firm slim figure of this much younger lady. Remembering what Bill had told her about the pictures she had a quick vision of things to come. Joyce had on a sheath dress with a neck line that came well down showing the round firm unsupported youthful breasts of some one who worked out. A further look confirmed that Joyce had no panties on. Nice very nice Carol thought Bill will like that.

Before Bill had finished making the drinks the door bell rang again. Carol opened the door and was surprised as Wayne took her into his arms and gave her an open mouth juicy kiss while feeling her breasts and her ass. Carol was surprised but not so much that she pulled back before reaching between them to feel his hard cock. Carol suspected Karen may have helped him get hard before they reached the front door.

Wayne said into her ear. "Nice ass, great tits I can hardly wait." He laughed

Carol said "Nice cock great kiss but I'll wait until we've had dinner."

Carol got a hug from Karen and a kiss lightly on the mouth before the foursome went into the den at the rear of the house.

Introductions were made and all seemed happy with each other.

Karen helped Carol set the table and bring the catered food to the table. If took no more than a few minutes to bring out the first trays and already Bill and Wayne had Joyce between then freely feeling her ass and tits.

Karen said "We may have to fend for ourselves the boys look like they're busy."

Carol laughing agreed then thought "I wonder what she means?"

Carol watched as the thigh high skirt moved higher all by its self.

For a second Carol had forgotten all about Terry. Then she felt an arm go around her shoulders as Terry moved between the two ladies hugging them to him. Terry said "No need to do any thing rash as long as I'm here to help you two pretty women with your needs."

Karen shivered at the thought of watching Wayne and Bill working on the young lady and her possibly getting a shot at Carol even if she has to work with Terry.

Terry lowered his hand to caress Carol's prim sweet cheeks and plant a kiss on her neck. Carol sucked in a large breath at the feel of his fingers digging in to her soft flesh.

Carol thought "What about the food." Then answered her own question with a "Fuck the food."

Carol turned toward Terry and let him kiss her on the mouth. Carol felt Karen wiggle a hand between them and unzip Terry's fly.

Carol thought "I guess I'm about to see what so many other girls have seen ... or so I've heard."

Karen said "Oh my God."

Carol moved back and looked down to see Karen's hand wrapped around a very thick cock with a long very pointed tip. It was like thick pointed spear. Carol said "Oh I see."

Karen went to her knees while milking the thick cock several times. Carol blinked kissed Terry again and joined Karen kneeling in front of Terry as if they were paying homage to his cock. In truth they were.

Karen was about to suck on the long pointed tip then paused and pushed the cock toward Carol an offering the hostess the first dibs.

Carol smiled looked over at her husband who as not looking at her then closed her eyes taking Terry thick cock into her mouth. It was hot, hard and throbbing. The skin was pulled tight along the shaft yet the skin was soft silky. Carol did not know how many times she moved her mouth back and forth along the ht shaft before Karen said "My turn."

Karen looked at Carol as Carol removed the cock from her mouth letting spittle dribble down her chain. Karen smiled and slowly took the cock into her mouth. Carol locked eyes with Karen who slowly took more and more of the cock into her mouth until it was all gone from sight. Carol watched as Karen made no move to le the cock out of her mouth. Instead she held the cock deep in her mouth and did some thing with her tongue while sucking on it. What ever Karen was doing Terry started to moan and slowly move his hips back and forth.

Terry said "Holy fuck. What a cocksucker you are."

Carol attention was taken away for a second as she heard Bill say the same "Holy shit."

Carol looked over to see Bill naked from the waist down standing behind Joyce pumping into her. Wayne was in front doing the same in Joyce's mouth. Carol then noticed why Bill had mouth those words. He was fully implanted in Joyce's firm tight little ass hole. Carol smiled then turned back to see Terry jerk and flex his muscles and she knew he was coming. Karen took the first to Terry furious spurts then offered Carol the cock to get her rewards also.

Together Carol and Karen sucked Terry dry and licked his cock clean of very last drop. As Terry weak kneed moved back to lean on the table Karen moved close to Carol and kissed her swapping some of Terry's salty semen in exchange for a sweet kiss.

12