Choices and Sacrifices Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CoCoNiy101
CoCoNiy101
752 Followers

"Swallow." He grumbled the warning. Keegan didn't miss the flash of shock in her brown doe eyes. But nevertheless, she did as he asked. He blew his load right into the deep, wet cavern of her mouth. Sabrina could feel the strong, salty cum spilling down her throat. He kept his eyes fixed on her as he came. She could see his eyes turn to slits as he felt his orgasm's intensity.

She used the back of her hand to wipe her lips. She began to shimmy his underwear back up his thighs before he stopped her.

"I got it." He said tenderly. He offered her his hand and she took it. Keegan led her to her feet and immediately wrapped his arm around her core.

"Thank you." He murmured lovingly. Sabrina suppressed a smile.

"Shut up." Keegan leaned in to kiss her again. This kiss was little longer than the last but still put Sabrina in a daze. Keegan was astounded that he couldn't taste a trace of himself.

"You should brush your teeth and I'll finish the food." Keegan suggested. He shoved her lightly in the bathroom's direction and he watched her walk until she was no longer in view.

*

Sabrina and Keegan were allowing their dinner to settle in bed. Keegan had picked out a movie from Sabrina's large collection of DVD's and the laptop was resting on Sabrina's bare brown legs. Keegan supported her weight from behind with his back pressed against the headboard. He peered over Sabrina's large mane of hair and managed to get a clear view of the screen.

One of his hands was intertwined with hers, relishing in the smooth feel of her fingers. While another rubbed languidly over sleeping Venice's belly. The lithe dog was sound solid beside him on a cloud of sheets. She was finally getting comfortable with Keegan's presence.

Sabrina jumped minimally when the rumble of his chest vibrated along her spine.

"I think I want to look at some tattoos tomorrow. Do you want to come?" Keegan asked. Sabrina smiled, hearing the slight tiredness in his voice. It was a sexy sound and she knew he'd be asleep soon.

"Of course. What are you thinking about getting?" Sabrina asked quietly, her eyes still on the screen.

"No idea." He whispered on a chuckle. Sabrina joined in lazily.

"Maybe I'll get one." She said more to herself than to Keegan. She'd always been interested in a tattoo, but never found the opportunity to get one. But now she'd agreed to stand right inside of a shop. The fact that payday was vastly approaching only encouraged her.

"We can get a matching one." Keegan proposed. He'd said it as a joke, already knowing what Sabrina's reaction would be.

"Absolutely not." Her tone had Keegan's lips tugging into a laugh. A break settled between them.

"How's your writing going?" Sabrina asked.

"I'm catching up, but slowly." The topic made him look toward his laptop. With most of his time spent with Sabrina and the library, he was finding it difficult to write in his shortage of spare time. The reason partially being that he wanted to spend his spare time... with Sabrina.

"Keegan, I'm not going to be the reason why you never finish your book." Sabrina said it sternly but Keegan managed to laugh.

"Baby, if I don't finish my book, it has nothing to do with you." It had to do with his love for her. Well, considering on how you looked at it, it could have something to do with her. But he wouldn't allow her to feel guilty for his slowly attained dreams.

"I still want you to keep up with your writing, especially since you love it so much." She turned her body toward the left to see his face appear on her right. Keegan looked onto her upturned face and right into her brown eyes.

"But I love you more." Sabrina tried, she fought tooth and nail not to smile. Her brain was repeating how important it was to keep her resolve, but his eyes and sweet words were not to be competed with.

When Keegan saw her auburn cheeks rising and spreading her full lips, he couldn't help joining in. How can she be so gorgeous? Keegan kept asking himself. At 11 o'clock at night after a long day of work, she was still spectacular.

"You need to write more." She was trying to regain her nerve. Keegan dipped his head down onto hers to connect lips. He lightly suckled on her full lips. Their smoothness coaxed him to slip his tongue between them.

The thought of his dick filling that fleshy space got him hard. He pulled away from her face to bury himself in her neck.

"I think I could use my favorite snack." Sabrina gasped when his teeth grazed over her neck.

*

After a 30 minute run, Sabrina took her signature spot under her shady tree. She moaned out in pleasure when her back pressed against the secure skin of Earth. Her muscles thanked her for giving into gravity a little. Her chest heaved roughly and she fought for a breath.

"I thought," Sabrina could hardly finish her sentence. "this was supposed to get easier." She whined. Keegan looked down on her resting body.

Today she wore running shorts that she couldn't keep from riding up between her legs while she ran. They were only a few inches in length and a bright purple—all her workout attire was flamboyant. Her black sweat absorbent tank top pressed against her breasts while she lay down.

"It doesn't get easier if you eat Chinese food and taco's every other night sweetheart." Keegan said delicately. Sabrina laughed at his comment, but it dwindled down into a frustrated groan fit for a 4 year old kid.

"Food is just so good." She replied.

Keegan snorted. Sabrina was a good runner, they ran every Tuesday after work and for the most part, she kept up. She didn't quit and he was usually proud of her afterward. But when he heard her complain about how the scale wouldn't move, he could find something in her fridge that was responsible.

Keegan was content with Sabrina's body. She wasn't large at all, but she did have a few extra pounds he knew bothered her tremendously. He had tried to tell her they did nothing more than fill her out in the right places, but she was set on trying to fix it somehow. So he stopped trying to convince her, and started standing by her. He wanted her to love herself as much as he did.

"It's almost 7, Bri." Keegan said, secretly telling her it was time to get up. Sabrina slowly climbed to her feet and smoothed her two braids. The two walked toward the shrubs that they'd climbed through before and got out of the park.

They waited to cross the huge and busy city street. Keegan hadn't even realized he captured Sabrina's hand in his. It was a natural reaction when they were about to cross this 4 way street. It was probably because every time they'd crossed, Sabrina was always tired and straggling along. He was habituated to her soreness.

The couple got to the tattoo shop 10 minutes before their set appointments. It was the same shop Sabrina saw the day of their first date. The interior was captivating.

The walls were red brick while the floors were checkered black and white. A receptionist was nestled in the front corner. She had an elaborate sleeve covering her pale, lengthy arm. Her hair was some sort of pin-up style and her eyes were deep black. She gave them a welcoming smile.

"Hi, how are you?" She asked.

"I'm alright, yourself?" Sabrina and Keegan said the exact same words in unison. They gave one another weird glances before erupting out in a bellowing laugh. The woman timidly joined in, gazing at the outgoing pair. After they calmed, an opportunity for conversation arose again.

"Well I'm great. Thank you both for asking." The woman said, putting emphasis on the word 'both'. "So what can I do for you today?" She asked.

"We have 7:30 appointments, Sabrina and Keegan." Keegan said. The women rummaged through her computer until she nodded in acknowledgement.

"Give me one second. Have a seat and I'll be right back." She sauntered toward the back of the room and through some deep red curtains. Keegan and Sabrina found the couch and sat, silently staring down on their linked fingers. The deep brown and golden white were mesmerizing to them both.

A figure in their peripheral vision stole their attention. A short man with low cut hair followed behind the receptionist. He extended his hand for them to shake.

"I'm Harry." Sabrina and Keegan gave their names kindly.

"So we can look at some designs in the back and get started."

After a few more hours, Keegan and Sabrina both got their first tattoos. Keegan picked out an intricate tribal print. It was neat and eye catching. The placement was just right for the beginning of his sleeve; right over his shoulder. Sabrina was convinced that the pain wasn't much.

Keegan hardly winced when the needle came in contact with his skin. His reaction gave her confidence. But to say it wasn't even a little painful would be an understatement. Sabrina almost shed tears within the first few seconds. But she was thankful she only requested a quarter-sized butterfly on the inside of her wrists.

She was wary about how it'd show up on her dark skin, but their artists somehow made it work. The beautiful oranges and yellows of the monarch were vibrant against her complexion. The couple left the shop feeling connected and renewed.

*

"Hey mom." Keegan said with a smile. He'd called his mom with a motive; he was ready to tell her about Sabrina.

"You have to call me more often, honey. It's been like 5 days." He hadn't talked to his mom in awhile. Between working, maintaining his relationship, and having sex every chance he could, he hadn't had much time to check in at home.

"I know, I'm sorry. I'll call you more often—I promise."

"Good." His mother took a light breath. "So how's everything going?"

"Everything is alright; I'm just now starting to really get down to writing. Quincy is really doing well at his job too. We've upgraded from Ramen to meals with actual nutrients so I think we're doing alright." Keegan joked, getting a chuckle out of his mother.

"How's dad?" Keegan asked.

"He's well—he asks about you all the time." Keegan hardly ever talked to his dad on the phone; his mom was a middle man for their communication system. But when they did talk, it never lasted over five minutes.

"You know what," His mom whispered. "I actually think he misses you." Wasn't he supposed to? Maybe Keegan was being too sensitive, but her comment hurt a little. To think his dad wasn't thinking of him at all was paining. But to add onto it, his mother was acting as if it was a rarity worthy of recognition.

"Wow." Was all Keegan's mind would allow him to reply.

"Bethany came by here a few days ago." Upon hearing Bethany's name, Keegan's nervous system seemed to enter shock mode. It was as if the name, his reason for even calling his mom to begin with and this setting were fatally clashing and wreaking havoc on his body.

Luckily, Sabrina was giving him some time to write. He'd brought his laptop over and he swore he'd spend at least an hour trying to get some of his thoughts down. So she was in her bedroom with Venice. Keegan quickly got off of her couch and silently unlocked her front door.

Without a shirt on, he walked down one flight of stairs to ensure he wouldn't be heard.

"Hello?" His mother asked after a minute of not hearing a response.

"Yeah, I'm here. So—um, what did she talk to you about?" He was curious to know what kind of information Bethany had been feeding his mother.

"She came in sobbing and crying. She told me you were stressed out from your writing and that you've been working too hard up there." His mother paused, however Keegan knew she'd start again. "But I find that hard to believe considering you told me you haven't written much at all." She was definitely skeptical.

"Did she tell you I broke up with her?" Keegan asked, ignoring his mother's assessment.

"Yes, she told me you rudely hung up on her after being so bad-mannered. Is that true?" His mother asked.

"I admit I could've been nicer about it but—"

"Keegan. I don't know what the hell is going on, but I know it consists of a lot of lying and taking you out of your character. You are a good boy and God is telling me that you aren't acting like it up there. You weren't raised like that." His mother was getting angrier and trying her hardest to be hushed.

Already knowing he'd been sought out, he couldn't bring up the strength to deny her accusations. "I'm done being that person." He said dejectedly. His mother was quiet on the line for a few seconds. She sighed in a way that signaled the conclusion of their call.

"I'm praying for you Keegan." He could hear the sadness and disappointment in her voice.

"Thank you mom, I love you." She'd hung up on him before he could get the words out.

He felt guilty, but his mother didn't know his situation. She didn't know that the reason Keegan had to go out of his character in the first place was because of his 'good boy' way of thinking. He was classically trying to consider everyone else's feelings before his own. That was the reason for all the unhappiness and confusion he'd ever endured in his life.

Keegan was a bit upset Bethany would drag his mother into her problems. People broke up all the time, but they didn't run to the other person's family after it happened.

Keegan made his way back up to Sabrina's apartment. He was surprised to see her standing beside the cracked apartment door, leaning against its frame. He was suddenly thankful he'd gone down the flight instead of staying in the hallway her apartment was located in.

She had a hand on her hip and her ankles were crossed. As soon as he opened the door, her eyes were fixated on his phone through the curtain of her frizzy hair. He clutched it tightly in his hand. Her expression was solemn and excruciatingly unreadable.

"Baby, I was talking to my mom." Keegan blurted the sentence into the open air carefully. His heart rate was progressively accelerating while he waited for her to respond. Tiny beads of sweat formed on his brow.

"In the hallway, Keegan?" She asked in a hushed voice. Her hooded eyes finally reached to his and his chest tightened at the look in her big chocolate eyes. She wasn't angry, but hurt. Keegan was now witnessing the latter could be much harder to confront; he'd feel a little better if she was livid.

"I couldn't get service in here, so I went in the hall." Had he just lied again? After promising his mother those days were over, he'd broken it within 15 seconds and without even thinking twice.

But he didn't have a choice. Telling her he talked to his mother in the hallway for any reason wouldn't end well, no matter what he said. He had to lie to her.

"Are you telling me the truth?" Keegan threw his cell phone on the couch beside him without even looking at where it fell. He took an assured step toward Sabrina.

He put both of his hands on either side of her face. His hands pushed back her messy fro so he could see her profile in its entirety. Her eyes were conveying her vulnerability and apprehension but he tried to project his faux confidence into them.

"Yes—I love you." He felt her throat flex as she took a rigid swallow. "Trust me?" With a few more seconds of intimately staring, she gave a tiny nod. Keegan, suddenly bombarded by relief, pecked her hard on her full and closed lips. His arms coiled around her shoulders and he meshed her body into his.

"I love you." He said it quietly again, almost begging her to understand just how much.

*

"It's healing up well." Keegan said, pulling down the sleeve of his shirt. He was getting Quincy updated on the status of his tattoo. He was applying the appointed creams at the assigned times and it was looking good. Sabrina's small tattoo was pretty much healed due to it's small size.

Quincy eyed it with an impressed expression.

"It looks good; it suits you." Keegan smirked and stabbed his fork into a steak fry.

"Thanks man."

"I think I'm going to move out." Quincy said. "I want to live a little closer to work." He picked up his burger and took a huge bite.

Keegan knew what his sudden urge to move was about. He'd anticipated it from the day they arrived in Maryland a month and a half ago. When Quincy got settled, his bank account would begin persuading him. The figures would tell him that he was worthier than their current, modest apartment. Luckily, Keegan had everything thought out; he'd save enough to pay the rent alone until his book was published. And that was exactly what he'd done.

"That's cool. I should be finished my book soon." Keegan replied nonchalantly. The two were casually having dinner at a diner near their apartment. Keegan suggested they spend some time catching up, considering Keegan was spending a large majority of his time with Sabrina.

"You're still going to stay there?" Quincy asked incredulously. Keegan gave him a weird look from over the rim of his glass of beer.

"Where else am I going to go?" He laughed. Quincy shrugged his shoulders.

"I figured you'd move in with your girl." Keegan shook his head minimally.

"It is way too soon for that." Keegan replied. "That won't be happening for at least another 6 months."

"6 months?" Quincy whispered, smiling. "I guess it isn't as serious as it seems huh?" Keegan had never been so whipped over a girl the way he was with Sabrina. So for some reason, he was kind of embarrassed to express his emotions to Quincy. It was so overpowering, he was sure Quincy would think he was a pussy and never understand.

"It's only been a month." Keegan replied, downplaying his feelings.

"Well I'm waiting to meet her." Quincy said as if he were Keegan's mother. The two both laughed at his tone.

"When I meet her family is when I'll consider bringing her to meet you." Saying the sentence aloud had Keegan thinking it over. He was interested in meeting her mother and sisters, but she hadn't said much about it.

*

"Jenny, I'm going to give you the anesthesia now." Sabrina announced. Jenny was a 17 year old patient who needed all four of her wisdom teeth pulled. She was extremely nervous and jittery, so Sabrina was glad she was about to get a healthy dose valium. Jen nodded her head in comprehension.

Sabrina picked up her syringe and pumped Jenny's gums full of the drug. Soon after, Rochelle entered the room and pulled on her gloves. Sabrina kept her eyes focused on Jen's mouth as she tried to dab the bead of blood dribbling from her punctured flesh.

"Count to 15 in your head, honey." Sabrina said. She watched as the girl gradually extended her blinks. Soon, she was out cold and Rochelle was ready to start the small operation.

It was quiet in the room, which was unusual when they were in one another's company. Sabrina was almost certain that the silence was due to her radiating attitude. Rochelle could probably sense her personal tension and was acting off of it. But Sabrina wasn't as bothered by their reserved exchanges; she wasn't in the mood for much more today.

They both reached for their goggles and Sabrina cloaked her hands in latex.

"Okay," Rochelle started, looking into Jen's open mouth. Sabrina shifted on her stool in preparation to grab a tool from the table. "There's some gum covering this bottom left so I'm going to do a surgical extraction." Sabrina quickly reached for the tool that would effectively saw away the piece of tissue. Sabrina used a clamp like tool to hold back Jen's cheek while Rochelle began working.

After a minute, Rochelle finally uncovered the entire tooth. She began to evaluate all the teeth for others that might've needed the same treatment. After she was satisfied, another request was made.

"Ready." Sabrina already knew what she was referring to. She handed her the drilling tool and continued to keep her cheek out of the way. When Rochelle had Jen's wisdom tooth into 4 pieces, she turned off the drill and faced Sabrina again.

CoCoNiy101
CoCoNiy101
752 Followers