Choices Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nan put my cup down and squirmed around to face me. Our lips joined. I tried to remember not to use my tongue on the first kiss, but after I felt her lips open our tongues lightly caressed for a few seconds.

I broke the kiss. "Maybe we should move back to a comfortable location."

"Mmmm Hmmm," Nan responded as she pressed her mouth back to mine.

Breaking apart again, this time we did go back to the couch. Immediately we entwined. The feel of a warm, willing woman was almost more than I could bear after such a long time. I slid one hand down her back to her hip.

"Mmmmm," she moaned into my mouth and rubbed her chest against my chest.

With that encouragement, my hand wandered from her hip up her side to cup much more than a handful of breast. I felt her nipple tenting the fabric and I tweaked it gently. As her tongue entered my mouth, I smoothed my hand back down her side and onto her leg. When I touched bare skin, I reversed direction and returned to that soft globe above.

I broke the kiss and made a trail of kisses alternating with short licks down one side of her neck and back up the other. She relaxed back against the couch and slumped slightly intercepting my mouth with hers.

Now my hand tugged on the camisole pulling it up until I could slide my fingers underneath and up to caress the soft flesh, which I had been kneading. Using the age-old arm levering technique I exposed one breast. Breaking off the current kiss, I glanced down to see more than a handful and the bright pink nub demanding attention. Who was I to refuse to attend to that? I bathed it in my mouth. She stroked my hair with one hand and lightly touched my cock with the other.

I suddenly realized that her roommate might show up any time. I lifted weights three times a week. She seemed light as a feather as I scooped under her legs and back. "Which way?"

"Second door on the left," she responded and began to shower kisses over my neck as I strode down the hall.

I kicked the door closed behind me and set her gently on the bed. I pulled her camisole over her head as I kicked off my shoes. She undid her waist button and unzipped the skirt as I pulled my shirt off and began to work on my belt and buttons.

She lay back topless and watched as I dropped my pants and shorts. Stepping out of them I skinned off my socks. With John Thomas waving in the air, I grabbed her skirt by the waist. She raised her hips as I tugged the skirt down. I caught her panties on the downward pull and quickly two bare bodies locked together. She reached between us and took hold of me again.

"Be careful, it's been a long time for me."

"Long is good, but we've got all night and I bet I can help you several times." She kissed me again, hard.

"I'll bet you can, too. But first I've got to taste all of you." My body slipped downward as I kissed and licked both nipples and then licked lower to her belly button, which caused a giggle and a head push to move me lower. As I moved to the trimmed patch of hair above her juncture, I could smell her Chanel perfume mixed with her personal scent.

"Oh Jack, oh Jack," she exclaimed when my tongue began to play in those curls. She splayed her knees apart inviting me to her center. She was dripping as I moved between her legs. Her hips began to roll uncontrollably and I felt her juices bathe my chin and cheeks.

I licked up and down her slit, lightly circling her clit on each upstroke and thrusting deep on each down stroke, bringing more of her sweet cream to the surface each time. Finally, I concentrated my tongue on her clit and inserted two fingers inside her trying to find her g-spot.

Short sharp gasps escaped from her mouth for a minute or more. Then suddenly her legs snapped together trapping me in the wonderful juncture as I felt her interior muscles pulse rapidly.

"Unnnnhhh." She arched off the bed and then collapsed back down, her legs falling open again. "Get in me. Now! I've got to have you."

She spread her legs as I grasped my dick to aim at her sweet spot, then it struck me. "Nan, I haven't got a condom."

"Top drawer," she said pointing toward her nightstand. After a minute of fumbling around in the drawer and another minute of un-packaging and re-packaging, I moved back between her legs. I entered her and after only two thrusts our hips meshed. I tried to hold off, but it had been too long. Fortunately, she went from one crest to the next quickly.

"Nan, oh god, Nan, Nan. Oh god."

"Jack, sooooo good."

I hung on my elbows briefly and then we both rolled to our sides. We both panted as we came down. I felt like I was about to slip out of her when she began squeezing me. In less than a minute, I felt myself growing inside her. I hopped off the bed and disposed of the first condom.

We went the next round slower. When we finished, I disposed of the second condom and lay back beside her. We lay holding each other for a long period.. We murmured endearments and stroked softly over exposed skin. Finally, I got up and dressed, or at least got together enough to not be arrested outside. She started to get up.

"No, stay here. I want to remember you beautiful and stunning just like this." She wrapped an arm about my neck and pulled me down for a kiss that almost got us started again. "I've got to get home to Bobby," I said and then slipped out the door.

Barney yapped at me when I came in. The little dachshund was a craven coward, but an excellent watchdog. Nobody was coming in the house late at night unless he was announced from under the sofa.

"Jack, is that you?" It must have been fifteen years since my mother waited up for me. Now my mother-in-law was doing it.

"Sorry to wake you, Linda."

"That's all right. I still have trouble sleeping some nights, missing Dan." She walked out in the hall in her nightgown.

"You are so good to let me stay with you." She hugged me.

"Bobby and I wouldn't have it any other way. He adores you and I don't know how I could manage to run the house without you." I enfolded her in my arms. Then I heard her sniff.

"I can tell someone enjoyed themselves tonight," she said smiling. She lifted onto her tiptoes and sniffed my cheek. "And I think the lady had a lot of fun, too."

As she relaxed back to the floor, she moved back slightly and her breasts rubbed over my chest. "Well, 'fess up!"

Linda was swaying slowly side to side and I felt her erect nipples graze my body. "Linda, I'm sorry. I feel guilty about dating anyone, but I got carried away."

She had quit swaying side to side but was now pressing against my leg in a slight rhythmic pattern. "Jack, don't feel bad. If you had been killed, would you have expected Kathy to stay single? I'm sure she didn't expect you to stay single. She'd want you to find – someone else. Even at my age I hope to find someone else. It's not natural to – stay single."

Linda was breathing through her mouth now and her speech pattern was slightly off. "You've done nothing – wrong to Kathy and I don't blame you for going – out. I'll go back to bed now."

With that she hugged me again around the waist. But then she lifted up on her toes, pressing my leg between hers and dragging her nipples over my chest. When she was fully extended, she reached behind my neck with one hand and pulled my head down. Again she sniffed loudly by my cheek. Suddenly, she stuck her tongue out and licked Nan's dried juices off my chin.

"Oooh, god," she exclaimed. Immediately, she dropped down and ran to her room shutting the door behind her.

I heard her body drop heavily to the bed and then a low moan. Almost immediately I heard wet sounds and more moans. Then the noises stopped.

Boy, she really must have been missing Dan tonight, I thought as I walked to my bedroom.

12